⭐️⭐️4TOWN X READER⭐️⭐️

By Polima06

Got these from my tumblr (Thehyrbidprincesshatedchild) And basically I just wanted to put them here for the f... More

Robaire x reader - Meeting Robaire at fan meet and greet.
Highschool! Robaire x Reader - Was it real?
Aaron T x reader - Meeting T at fan meet and greet.
When they catch you dancing
Requests
Highschool!Jesse x reader - the vase.
Highschool! Z x reader - Drawings + confessions
T x Reader - T meeting your parents
Jesse x reader - meeting Jesse at fan meet and greet!

Aaron Z x Reader - meeting Z at a Fan meet and greet.

6K 72 12
By Polima06

Authors note: I'm going through this work and fixing it slightly. I wrote this entire "book" in the 8th grade, I'm now a sophomore. Not a long time ago but still enough time for me to look back at this and see the absolute trash that it is. I might fix the whole thing (MAYBE). Please be patient with me, thank you!

All honesty, you didn't really know what you were doing here. You deadpanned as you looked around the surrounding you had just put yourself in.

You counted the lines of screaming fans waiting to meet the hottest boy band of the year, 4 Town. You, yourself happened to be standing in line for your favorite band member, Aaron Z.

Sure, all the members had a special place in your heart but Z was your favorite due to the clips you've seen on Aaron T's meme account. You always enjoyed his stoic reactions.

What started out as platonic fan girl behavior slowly became a celebrity crush for you. No, you weren't obsessive as much as the other girls but you did find him attractive by 100%.

Time passed until eventually, there was only 1 more person left til it was your turn. You were literally so, so close.. You felt like you were going to explode.

The timer rang, signaling that the persons time ahead of you was almost up. You grinned, patiently waiting for you turn. In 3... 2... 1.... The final ding went off.

You walk around the wall that was blocking the band from everyone in line and there sat Z. As you walked over to his table, he looked up at you. There he was with his famous emotionless expression, awaiting your arrival... well not really waiting for JUST you but whatever.

"Hi! I'm Y/n!" You sat down, grinning, absolutely delighted to be infront of such a beautiful man. "Hey Y/n, nice to meet you" His expression remained the same. "Sooo I brought you something today, Z!" You enthusiastically turnt to the side, rummaging through your bag.

Z's curiosity was piqued. He couldn't help but slightly lean forward to get a sneak peek at what you were digging for. But in the process of doing so, you unexpectedly turned around just as he got close enough .

Both your's and Z's eyes widened at the little space between you. "oh-" You uttered, dumbfounded on what to say.

Z quickly backed up, his face red from embarrassment. He mumbled a quiet apology, eyes not meeting yours.

"It's fine" You smiled sympathetically trying not to allow him to see your nervousness. You placed a small box that was wrapped with a ribbon on the table. Swiftly checking it to make sure your sweaty palms didn't leave a mark and then pushing it towards Z. He looked down at the box then back at you with curiosity. "Go on, open it! I made it just for you" You gave him a toothy grin.

He took the box in his palms, holding it as if it were a fragile puppy. Slowly, he undid the ribbon and took the lid off.

Inside the box was a beautiful headband, made with his favorite colors. In the middle was the letter 'Z' with a star next to it. His eyes grew wide as he looked at the headband. "did.. did you make this?" He looked up at you, still wide eyed.

"Yep! The material and everything! I gotta say finding your favorite colors was really tough!" You joked. He didn't laugh, unsurprisingly. You mentally facepalmed at your failed attempt.

Little did you know, Z was amazed by your craftsmanship. The thought of you making something, even going through the struggle for him was enough to make him feel the teensy bit warm inside.

His face was a faint pink as he looked back down at the headband. "I love it" He raised his head, eyes resting on your astonished face.

"Really? That's amazing!" You grinned even brighter than before. "You're amazing" Z whispered. "What?" You titled your head. "I said it's amazing- like the headband you know?" He looked up at you, nodding.

You froze for a bit, before nodding it away. Z turned around after putting the headband back in the box, placing it next to the other gifts he'd received. He may or may not have put your box a bit further away from everyone else's so he wouldn't lose it. He was definitely planning on wearing it soon.

"I'm glad you like it! It would be a shame if you didn't.. I'd be getting yelled at for no reason if that was the case" You sighed remembering what you sacrificed to even be here. Confused, Z tilted his head, "What do you mean by getting yelled at??"

You smiled mischievously, gaining some confidence, "Wanna know a very serious secret?" He blushed red at how close you were, nodding as a reply to your question.

You leaned over the table, cupping your mouth as you positioned yourself next to Z's ear. "I skipped my job today to come see you" You smiled as you sat back down in your chair looking at Z's dumbfounded expression.

"Pft-" Z chuckled at your 'very serious secret'. He wasn't going to lie though, that was pretty stupid.
He smiled contently.

Your eyes widened, you just made THE Aaron Z laugh. Well maybe it was a chuckle but still. You blushed at his smile, you mentally prayed, thanking the angels for blessing you with such a sight. Z looked back up at you, noticing your staring. He cleared his throat before going back to his usual stoic expression. "Tell me more about yourself" He asked. "Oh welll... there's..." You rambled on and on about yourself, not noticing Z's small smile he wore as he looked at you. He rested his chin on his right palm as he listened to you talking, adoration burning in his eyes as he watched your own. He liked the way they would light up every time you remembered something else that happened to you. "And then my mom scolded me for allowing the lawnmower to crash through the backyard wall into the neighbors side" You laughed to yourself before turning to Z. Z only stared at you, making you think he was distracted. You wave your hand in front of his face, snapping him out of his daze. "I'm paying attention" Z said. You pulled your hand away, blushing from embarrassment. "just keep doing what you're doing" Z continued to stare at you. Your cheeks burned red.

After a few more minutes of talking, the timer went off, this time signaling that it was your time that was almost up. "dang it! Looks like I talked our time away" You frowned. "Actually... I liked listening to you talk.." Z spoke quietly, looking at you with red plastered on his face. "Oh.." You blushed. For the first time today you went speechless. You contemplated on whether or not you should shoot your shot and ask for his number. After arguing with yourself, you decided to go for it. "Hey, it wouldn't be weird if I got your number, would it?" You asked him as you pulled out your phone, opening your contacts. Z's face lit up "No, it wouldn't be weird" You smiled happily as he quickly typed in his number. "Thank you" You put your phone back in your pocket. "Anytime" Z nodded. "You know you should really smile more, you look really cute when you do" You smiled at Z, who didn't grin back. He was too flustered to think straight, face red, eyes wide an everything. Seriously, what was wrong with him today? Something came over Z as he grinned at you. It caught you AND him off guard. In that moment he figured out what was wrong with him. "There we go!" You giggled, grinning back. As you stood up, Z stopped grinning, his mouth agape as he tried to process what he had just realized. "Call me!" You walked backwards as you waved bye to Z. He waved back slowly as he watched you leave. "yeah.." Z uttered. When you were out of sight, he clutched the spot where he felt his chest was going to explode, his heart.

EXTRA:

Z stared at the headband you'd given him as he sat in the living room of his shared house with the band. Z twirled it around his finger as he stared at it. He froze before silently flopping on the ground. As he lays on his back, he stared at the ceiling, thinking about you. He thought about your guys meeting over and over with only one thought in his mind 'What had happened?'. How did he end up like this. He felt like if you'd ask him to stand on his tippy toes for you he would do it for the rest of his life. He slapped his hands on his eyes, leaving them there for a minute. As he removed his hands from his eyes he was met with another pair looking back at him. "Agh-" Z flinched. Tae stood above Z, head tilted. "What's wrong, Z?" Tae asked genuinely concerned for his friend. "Tae, do you think it's possible to love someone you just met?" Z asked. Tae was taken back by Z's random question but of course he thought about what to say. "Hmm well I wouldn't really know, Z. I've never experienced it but if you really need an answer I'd say yeah." Tae nodded. Z thought about Tae's answer and was going to thank him til someone else butted their head in the conversation.

"I don't think that's actually a thing." Jesse chimed in, leaning on his side as he crossed his arms. "why do you say that, Jesse?" Tae asked, curiously. "Well I don't know, doesn't that sound absurd?" Jesse shrugged. "Well I think it's a cute idea" Tae replied, facing towards Jesse. "And I think it's dumb" Robaire stood up straight. Tae and Jesse bickered about whether or not it was possible to love a person you just met. Z layed on the ground the whole time, still thinking about you. "Whatever, why did you ask anyway, Z?" Jesse asked, turning the attention on Z. Tae nodded his head in agreement. They both waited for a reply but got nothing as Z just stared at the ceiling. "Uhm" Tae looked at Jesse confused. Jesse groaned "T! COME TO THE LIVING ROOM, NOW." T magically appeared next to Jesse. "Yes, Jesse wesse" T spoke in a baby voice. "What did you do to Z! I thought I told you to stop playing pranks on him. Look at what you did!" Jesse pointed at Z who was still staring at the ceiling. "he looks fine BUT ME??? YOU THINK I DID THIS?" T screeched, offensively. As T and Jesse yelled back and fourth, Robaire, who happened to eavesdrop on the whole thing, walked in the room, making his way to Z. Robaire leant over Z. "Z, can you hear me?" Robaire snapped his fingers. Z finally looked at something other than the ceiling

"oh hey dude" Z sat up. "Z, we've been trying to get your attention this whole time" Tae whined. "Look at that! He's perfectly fine, tell em, Z" T crossed his arms as he pouted, still angry that Jesse blamed him for breaking Z. "I think I'm in love." Z blurted out. "WHAT?!" Tae, Jesse, Robaire in horror while T screamed with a smile. "SERIOUSLY, OUT OF EVERY HUMAN BEING YOU'VE MET, YOU PICKED T????" Robaire's jaw dropped. "HEY!" T glared at Robaire. "what? No- I'm not in love with T." Z shook his head. Robaire, Jesse, and Tae sighed as T muttered an "damn". "Then who are you in love with?" Jesse asked. "Is it me?" Tae asked. "No" Z denied. "Definitely not me" Jesse said. Robaire made a 😐 expression. Everybody waited for him to say something but got nothing. T broke the silence. "Is i-" "No T, it's not you." Z mentally facepalmed. "It's not anyone in this room, I met them at the meet and greet." "Ohhhhh" Jesse, Tae, Robaire, and T said in unison. They all swarmed Z as they bombed him with endless questions. They all eventually ended up sitting on the ground. "Can I see your phone?" T asked. "Why?" Z titled his head. "'Cause I wanna call them" T shrugged. "Oh! Good idea" Tae nodded in agreement. "What- No! They're probably busy" Z blushed. "Too bad, I got your phone anyway" Z's phone appeared in T's hands. T scrolled through Z's contacts looking for your name. "Anybody remember this persons name?" T asked. "Dude, Z literally just told us their name and you've already forgotten" Jesse groaned. T rolled his eyes. "Uh it's y/n I think" Robaire said, Z snapped his head at Jesse. "What?" Robaire shrugged at Z.

T finally found you and pressed the call button. "WAIT NO-" Z tried to hang up but you had already answered. T put you on speakerphone. "Hello?" You spoke. "Heyyyy" T said flirtatiously as he mimicked Z's voice. Tae held back a giggle while Robaire and Jesse shook their heads. Z just sat there with wide eyes. "Uhm who's this?" You sounded confused. "It's me, Your boyfriend Z" T said still mimicking Z. "Wait- Is this T? OMG IM A HUGE FAN!" You squeaked. "What the fuck- How'd you guess that?" T deadpanned as he used his own voice. "Dude, you're horrible at impersonating Z." You replied. This caused Tae, Robaire, and Jesse to laugh. Z smirked at T as he was "Sobbing". "You hurt my soul with those words Y/n" T said with the most fake heartbroken voice. You and T got along well, it was almost as if you were his long lost twin.

"Anyway I was originally going to say that Z has been nonstop telling us about you" T lied, Not that Z wouldn't yap his mouth off about you but still. "Oh really?" You sounded flustered. T smirked , devilishly, noting that his plan was working. "Yeah he's pretty much in- HEY!" Z snatched the phone from T, turning off the speaker phone. "Hey Y/n. We should talk again sometime soon. T and I have to go because we've got some band stuff to do, okay? Okay, thanks bye" Z smiled, standing up. As soon as he hung up he turnt around facing T. His face was dark as he looked at T with a cold expression. T smiled nervously before flying out of the living room. Z chased him for the rest of the day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 285 30
This Story follows the love story of Aaron T and Aaron Z, members of the boy band 4*Town from Disney Pixar's "Turning Red". This story takes place a...
138K 2.1K 33
NOT IN THE FANDOM ANYMORE some selfwritten one shots request closed i have stopped writing in this.
708 54 11
x Reader oneshots that can also be found on my tumblr. Requests are closed (for now) Fics with smut are labelled with a (*)
135K 4.3K 35
x black femreader! "i don't like you." "i don't mind playing a little cat and mouse." social media fic/chatfic with bits of irl chapters.