Ms. Teach (Sans x Reader)

By reizou-kun

Y/n is a music teacher, known for making music, and/or covering music and songs. Now, your working days at s... More

A/N before you proceed
Final Event
Mt. Ebott
I'm Alive?!
Hello! Welcome 'Home'
Waiting...
Warm Welcome
Beyond the Halls...
Friends on the Other Side
Got 'Snowdin'
Skele-bros
Another Day
Cooking Lessons and Masked Dreams
What Echoes Near the Waterfalls?
A Valiant yet Determined Warrior
Just A Tiny Bit Closer...
Get To Know More
Sleepover Fun!!
Somewhere... Another Girl Appears...
Anime Lover and The Killer Robot
The Incident
"Hey You!"
Don't Worry, I'm Here...
Being Different is Beautiful
"Places Everyone!"
Welcome to 'METTA-Mall!'
~ Dating... START! ~
The Calm Before
Drippin' with Fitness
Shoulder Wars!
Just Breathe...
Gym-"Nasty" Fanatic
✨'Halloween' Chapter🎃
Competition of a Lover and a Fangirl
The Game (Gone Wrong)
It's My Turn to Help You
Seeking "Freedom" - Part I
Seeking "Freedom" - Part II
✨'Halloween' Chapter - Part II🎃
Pieces of a Broken Memory
Drifting Away
What Defines Me?
🎇 New Year's Special Chapter!! ⭐
Helping Me Remember
All Pieced Together
💕Valentine's Day Special Chapter!✨
💕Valentine's Day Special Chapter! (Part II)✨
A/N (Not a Chapter)
True Lab
Please Stay...
That Golden Flower
Save Me...
Desperately Searching
Follow The Voice
No Escape
Never Will I Hide Again
Company of a Lonely King
Sparking Hope
A Trio Of The Vengeful
A Teaser for the Upcoming MafiaTale Fanfic!
Not Now!?
Shattered Dreams
We're On Our Way!
SAVING the World
New Cover for the Book!
Time Running Short...
Our Story's End
<< || = + = || >>
Bonus #1 - During (Y/n)'s Disappearance (Part I)
Bonus #1 - During (Y/n)'s Disappearance (Part II)
Bonus #2 - Behind The Mask of Tristan
Bonus #3: (Y/n)'s Parents
~ <<< + { T h a n k ❤ Y o u } + >>> ~

The Ultimate Confrontation

43 3 0
By reizou-kun

(Sans' POV)
---

I followed behind the group running before Flowey and (Y/n). We ran from Snowdin, to Waterfall, to Hotlands, and got stranded by MTT Resort.

"Darn, they've escaped!" Undyne grunted, as we saw the last of the both of them.

"WHERE SHOUD WE GO NOW?" Papyrus asked in worry, and Frisk had an idea.

"All of us will go to the CORE, and I'll lead the way to the New Home. Let's go!" Frisk said, and ran to a path to the CORE...

We walked there for several minutes, following Frisk. Memories flashed as I looked at the place...

Memories of whom? Say, a certain skeleton I forgot the name of... Was a royal scientist at his time. Who cared for both Papyrus and me since the day we were brought into this world. A loving father of two, and one of the brightest beacons of hope for all monsterkind.

But one day... he just... disappeared. Those last moments before somewhere in another room exploded, with me running to try and save him, but came in too late. I witnessed his great fall... with the little Papyrus crying in my arms. Dad's scarred face, his teary eyes, his worrisome smile, and the last of his white lab coat fluttering in the wind, he disappeared into the light. It left the most painful wound in both me and Papyrus' lives. Our only parent... was long gone...

I never realized it until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Sans... are you alright? You are crying." Toriel asked, and I touched my cheekbones and felt tears. I quickly wiped it away.

"it's nothing, tori... just got a bit of a flashback..." I replied, and she patted my shoulder as we walked.

"I understand your pain... It is okay to feel sad, do not feel sorry for it." She said, smiling.

"...thanks." I replied, and we moved on until Frisk came to a stop. She breathed in and out and continued.

"We can do this guys... let's find my sister." She said, and continued on. We passed by the grey halls, the tidy house, and the grey basement which leads us to another familiar place. Those golden pillars, the blinding light from the mosaic-pattern windows. The Last Corridor... or specifically... the Judgement Hall. More memories creeped in as I walked...

That time I stood against the human, the one whose face has its own strange quirks yet somehow, it shows off very unsettling vibes. Heck, it was that time when the human acted strange. Her face says it all, she'd killed countless monsters, with the dust along her clothes. From the very start at... the Ruins, and up to New Home. I waited for her, and each second made me fill with so much anger towards her.

Soon enough, we've fought. She would die several times.

"geeeeeeeet dunked on!"

...

But, that's not always the case...

With so much power, ever time she would die, she would come back at me again. Faster and stronger than ever before.

And eventually... With one swing...

SLASH!

...the knife cuts across my chest.

THUD!

Red... it gushed from my chest. It flowed to the once shiny, golden-brown tiled floor. I heard her laughs as she heard my body collapse. So heartless... and so sad...

"papyrus... do you want... anything...?"

Were those last words, before I faded from view...

"SANS!" I heard someone shout, and Papyrus looked at me in worry. His grip was tight on my shoulders.

"TALK TO ME, BROTHER! WHAT HAPPENED?" Papyrus asked

"sorry... i'm just getting another faint memory..." I replied, and Papyrus and Toriel looked at each other.

"SANS... BROTHER... WE'RE WORRIED FOR YOU. PLEASE, DON'T HIDE IT FROM ME AGAIN..." Papyrus said, with Toriel nodding along with his answer.

After that, we heard loud thumping from the Throne Room. There was also a cry for help. (Y/n)...

"It's my sister! Let's go." Frisk said, running to the scene. We followed after her...

~ ... ~

We entered the throne room, then beyond that room was Flowey. We saw him dropping (Y/n) to the ground, and she looked... tired.

"Oh no... my child..." Toriel mumbled, taking care not to make much noise.

"Why... are you... doing this?" We heard her speak, followed by a series of huffs and puffs. Flowey only cackled.

"Don't you see, (Y/n)? Everything you've lived for? Everything you've done for this Underground? It's all for nothing!" He said

" No, you don't understand! You can't have the world for yourself!" She shouted

"And, why would you think that? I've been aware of everything, (Y/n). Everything, I've seen everything from the very past since your little sister had gone to fight Asgore. I'm just trying to fix everything!" He said. What... does he mean? Frisk looked surprised and decided to run into the room.

"No!" She shouted, and stood up to (Y/n), who is still on her knees.

"I don't want to fight, Flowey! I hate it that someone will force me into doing such things I don't like to do! I hate being in control!" She yelled those words.

"What the...?" He said in astonishment. Toriel sighed and walked in...

"You shall not hurt my children, you terrible creature!" She cried out, summoning fire from her hands. The next thing was Papyrus, he walked in and stood by Toriel...

"YOU AREN'T GOING PAST US, LITTLE FLOWER! AND MOST OF ALL, YOU WON'T LIE TO ME AGAIN!" He said. Undyne walked in...

"Hey! Failing to get past us, and you're not hurting these two!" She said. Alphys walked in...

"Flowey... although you're powerful and all... I won't tolerate what you've done to try and hurt them. I'm sorry." She said, and Asgore walked in...

"This is not what we have been thinking of you, Flowey. I am utterly disappointed in you." He said. Now's my chance...

"so... you wanna have a bad time? i wouldn't be doing that if i were you." I said, walking in. My other eye flashing blue and yellow in anger.

"Pathetic! You think you're going to defeat me?? With the power of Friendship?! You all are so stupid!" He shouted.

"Guys... what are you doing?" (Y/n) asked, while I helped her up.

"Wha- Sans?" She looked surprised. I smiled at her.

"don't worry, teach... we're right here." I said, and we both hugged each other.

"Thanks... everyone." She whispered.

We stood against the evil flower. Everyone is looking towards Flowey, who was grinning sinisterly. There's something wrong...

(3rd Person POV)
---
Suddenly, a large vine shot out to the monsters, except for Frisk. And in a flash, the vines were wrapped around them. They grunted in pain as the vine were making them weaker.

"Ow! *Gasp* Frisk! Guys!?" (Y/n) screamed

"Well, perhaps... this is the right moment to absorb the six human souls. Hehe..." He chuckled

"You... Absorbed them?!" Frisk shouted, while he looked at her and cackled loudly.

"Hahaha! That fear on your face! Golly, looks like my plan had worked..." He said

"And, you know what the best part is, human?" He paused, "It's all your fault!" He laughed as he watched the young human's face drastically changed from her usual courageous self.

Her face was filled with emotions. Ranging from guilt, worry, and something else. Everyone else is still hurting from Flowey's vines which still clung on to them.

"B-baby Blue...? You're..." (Y/n) spoke, her tired eyes struggling to look at Sans.

"it's gonna be okay, teach... we just have to- ngh!" Sans grunted as the vine kept on closing in more tighter.

"It's all because you made them love you! All those times you've spent time listening with them. Encouraging them... caring for them... and without that... they wouldn't have come here!" He said

"And with your friends' souls and the humans'... including your big sister's, I will achieve my REAL FORM!" He said. The monsters and (Y/n) were shocked and mortified by this flower's plans.

"N-no... you're wrong!" She attempted to shout, "Why are you doing this?!" She asked

"Huh? Why am I still doing this?" He asked, "Don't you get it?"

"It's all just a game. If your leave the underground satisfied... you'll "win" the game." He said.

"And if you "win" the game, you won't want to "play" with me anymore!" He cried out.

"And what will I do then? This game between us will NEVER END!"

"I'll hold victory in front of you, just within your reach... and then, tear it away just before you grasp it. Over, and over, and over...!" He grinned evilly and cackled.

"If you do defeat me, I'll give you your 'happy ending.' I will bring your friends and your sister back and break the barrier. Everyone will finally be satisfied." He said with a friendly face.

"But, that WON'T happen!" His face shifted to his true colors again.

"You... I'll keep you here no matter what!" He said, before moving to another area.

"What... a-are you doing...?" (Y/n)'s voice quivered.

"Sister!!" Frisk shouted, and Flowey summoned white bullets, which were about to hit the poor girl. It surrounded her, where she had nowhere to go.

"No! Stop! Please no!!" (Y/n) yelled, but soon winced in pain as Flowey stopped her from shouting again. Soon after, her eyes were teary. She gritted her teeth in pain as she suffered from losing her strength and powers.

"Even if it means killing you a million times!" He said.

Monsters cried as the bullets hit the kid. She can't escape this pain. Flowey kept hitting her and was laughing like a mindless maniac. So were the unbearable screams and cries of the monsters trying hard to keep her spirits up.

Soon enough, the kid was on her knees, all wounded and scarred. Her face was plastered with so many scars. Flowey cackled and summoned his last row of bullets to finally finish her.

Suddenly, (Y/n)'s eyes lit up in blue and purple and grew horns from her head. Fireballs emerged and an aura shield surrounding the beaten girl. It made the bullets disappear and the shield partially healed her!

Everything stopped, and the grip by the vines slowly loosened on their bodies.

"...H-huh?" Frisk muttered, and looked up at them.  She saw Toriel and (Y/n) smile.

"Do not be afraid... my child..." She spoke

"No matter what happens... we will always be there to protect you!" She looked lovingly at Frisk. The girl felt something strange...

"Hey, little sis?" (Y/n) spoke.

"Y-yeah...?" Frisk asked

"Don't give up on us okay? We have your back. You can do this!" She said, grinning.

Then, Flowey another attack on the girl again, and Sans and Papyrus summoned a bone to block the attack, and a spear emerged to deflect another attack from the side.

"THAT'S RIGHT, HUMAN! YOU CAN WIN!" Papyrus said

"JUST DO WHAT I, WOULD DO... BELIEVE IN YOU!!" He said courageously.

"Hey, human! If you got past ME, you can do anything!" Undyne shouted, still with a wide, energetic grin.

"So, don't worry! We're with you all the way!" She said.

"huh? you haven't beaten this guy yet?" Sans asked, managing to keep it positive.

"c'mon! this weirdo's got nothin' on you!" He said, starting to feel more hopeful.

Another attack caved in again, and a set of fireballs and electricity blocked it from both sides.

"T-technically, it's impossible for you to beat him..." Alphys muttered

"B-but, somehow... I know you can do it!!" She said with a shout.

"Human, for the future of humans and monsters...! You have to stay determined...!" Asgore said

With Flowey looking distraught, more monsters appeared and started cheering on the young human. All kinds of cheerful shouts and hopeful chants echoed in the room, making Frisk more happier than ever. Everyone is here.

Sans looked back at (Y/n), which in turn, she beamed. With her normal (e/c) eyes, and still with an emerged horns on her head, Sans was never afraid of her current appearance. He smiled back at her, with so much hope and love inside.

"Urrgh... no!" Flowey mumbled in fear.

"U-unbelievable...!" He stuttered, his voice trembling from the numbers of monsters cheering up on Frisk.

"This can't be happening...!" He muttered

"You... You...!" He spoke, unable to think straight...

...

Everything is silent. Like time has stopped. The monsters has frozen in time, leaving Frisk and Flowey out of it.

Frisk looked at Flowey once again, and the flower smiled malevolently.

"I can't believe you're all so stupid..." He mumbled.

Out of the blue, the monsters and (Y/n) were in pain again as they felt the sudden shock from Flowey's vines. The monsters shivered and were bewildered by the worse turn of events.

"ALL OF YOUR SOULS ARE MINE!!!" Flowey shouted, and laughed loudly.

The room felt like shaking, the other monsters were shouting and crying from the utter chaos. The entangled monsters and (Y/n) felt more weaker as more power and strength were losing from their beings. Everything seemed like turning in a blur, with Frisk's astonished face.

In a matter of seconds... everything turned white...

~ Chapter End ~

A/n: YAASSS! We're almost there, dear Readers!! We still have a less than a few chapters left here. Woohoo!

*Ahem* Anyways, after a long weekend full of chores, brain-storming, writing the plot, and the very first night drinking Starbucks with Dad (+ family)- It's finally here!

Thanks for holding on until the near end. Can't believe we made it here so far... This book was a total of... 60+ chapters! It's like a novel now, and I'm surprised.

Which means that after this book is finished, I might post another chapter for asks, extras, bonus, backstories about the characters, and the update about my new MafiaTale Book (Mafia! Sans X Detective! Reader).

Stay tuned, guys! Chapters (and an ending) will be coming out in this book soon. Thanks for reading up to here!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 1.5K 35
Sans has had an interesting past. A past that even his beloved brother barely even knows of. A past that he wishes could remain a secret. But when th...
152K 5.1K 44
"Blue", a old friend gave her that nick namename. Her real name is Y/n L/n .y/n has secrets that she MUST keep a secret. Her secret? Well... It woul...
264K 7.7K 19
You were always a curious child. One day, your curiosity took you too far. You lived not to far from a mountain, MT. Ebott, and always wanted to see...
146K 4.5K 58
It's kind of a Sans x reader. I named the character. Oops. Welp, here we go! This has potential I promise. Just give it a chance. Please.