The Touchy Girl [Bnha Fem Har...

By Demon243

(Y/N) (L/N) the normal girl 16 years with a normal family from USA that emigrated into Japan. Our Little girl... More

About you and your family
Your Harem
Prologue
Chapter 1: "New school, new class"
Chapter 2: "New faces"
Chapter 3: "An exam"
Chapter 4: "A pool"
Chapter 5: "A camp"
Chapter 6: "The training"
Chapter 7: "The LOV attack"
Chapter 8: "The rescue"
Chapter 9: "The dorms"
Chapter 10: "Ultimate moves"
Chapter 11: "Provisional License Exam"
Chapter 12: "Confession"
Chapter 13: "Kisses and more problems"
Chapter 14: "The Big Three"
Chapter 15: "Shopping"
Chapter 16: The rescue mission - Part one
Chapter 17: The rescue mission - Part two
Chapter 18: "Yaoyorozu's family"
Chapter 19: "The school festival"
Chapter 20: "Festival preparation"
Chapter 21: "The day of fun"
Chapter 22: "Unexpected guests"
Chapter 23: "Preparing"
Chapter 25: "Christmas"
Chapter 26: "A fun date"
Chapter 27: "1-A's traitor..."
Chapter 28: "The final meeting"
Chapter 29: "Sport Festival"
Chapter 30: "Games and fights"
Chapter 31: "The war begins"
Chapter 32: "Shigaraki's awakening"
Chapter 33: "One problem less."
Chapter 34: "Victory"
Chapter 35: "Code D"
Chapter 36: "The family reunion"
Chapter 37: "The graduation"
Epilogue
AC 1: "Kids"
AC 2: "Hero Rankings"
AC 3: "Families"

Chapter 24: "Attack"

782 34 0
By Demon243

(3 days later. Gym Gamma. 16:13)

Your POV

Just one word, training. We were training as always and our time was coming up. Right now I was sparring with Kirishima as I was turned into tungsten.

Kirishima: "Come on, (Y/N)! I know you can harder!" He said it as I kicked him in the stomach making him to take one step aback.

Y/N: "You want me to go wild style?" I asked him as I got on my fours ready to attack.

Kirishima: "Come at me!" He said it as he got harder. As soon as he said that I ran at him, then I started to hit him with every limb I had, tail included, thanks to Ojiro's advices. He was in defending stance as I was hitting him and I saw him sliding back on his legs. The final hit was at his right side by me leg, and I did that with more power, that made him slid a few meters away in the right for me. "Damn, (Y/N)." He said it as he stopped defending himself. "You were hitting me that hard, that I had cracks on my arms." He said it as he looked at his arms.

Y/N: "Oh, sorry!" I said it worriedly a little as my body turned back to normal and I ran up to him. "You'll be alright, right?" I asked him worriedly a little.

Kirishima: "Yeah, don't worry. I got worse, when we were saving Eri." He said it as his body turned back to normal.

Y/N: "Still, sorry." I said it as I calmed down a little.

Vlad King: "1-A! Your time is up!" He yelled out to us and we started walking out from the gym. We walked out and were now walking to the changing room. While we were walking I felt eyes on me, I looked at Michael with my eyes. Our eyes met each other, and that was enough to understand that I wasn't the only one. We and the boys separated to our changing rooms. Some of the girls sighed in relieve and that made me confused.

Kyoka: "I'm not the only one that felt someone staring at us?" She asked nervously a little.

Mina: "Nope, you're not." She said it as we started changing.

Y/N: 'Why does she have to come back and ruin my life again?!' I thought to myself as I changed, then I felt hand on my head that started petting me. I looked at the owner of the hand and that was Tsuyu.

Tsuyu: "I saw your ears pinned to your head, so I thought you would need it." She said it as she was petting me a little, making my tail wag. I quickly stood up and hugged her tightly, which caught her off guard and the surprised 'Kero' come out from her mouth. I heard girls giggle as I buried my face into her neck. She hugged back and petted my back. When all of us have changed we walked out from the changing room and took our lead to the dorms. When we walked in we saw that some of the boys were already here minding their business.

Y/N: "I'll go eat something." I said it as we walked to the kitchen.

Mina: "Okay." She said it as she quickly pecked my cheek ran with Tory to do their stuff. I walked in the kitchen and opened the fridge looking for food.

Michaels POV

As I was sitting on the couch, I was texting with Darby.

____________________________________________________________________

Darby :V

Darby
Yeah, work was tiring, while I
just want to finish my studies
and start working as a cop as
soon as possible.

Michael
Well, with your quirk, you
would actually be a good
detective than a cop.

Darby
I guess, but I don't have enough
money for it.

Michael
I can help with that.

Darby
Please don't. We both know that
you don't have enough money
for this.

____________________________________________________________________

I poker faced at this message and made a quick screenshot of the app that is connected to my credit card with my number of money on it, then send it to him. Reaction was fast.

____________________________________________________________________

Darby :V

Darby
Where did you get this all money?!

Michael
Parents. :^

Darby
F@$king god... Now I'm wondering,
how didn't you get a girlfriend with
this amount of money in your
pocket.

Michael
I just hate those kind of people, that
"loves" you, just because of money.
You know, it's like with you, but it's
opposite, and with women that wants
money.

Darby
Oh, you reminded me about the answer,
when I asked you about you trying to say
that you would like to date me. Did you
answer seriously?

Michael
Actually... Idk... Maybe... It's hard to tell,
you know, these emotions.

Darby
Oh... Well, when you're gonna be sure.
Text me, ok?

Michael
If I'm gonna be sure that it was a serious
answer, I'll more likely call you on a date.

Darby
You're making me blush, Mike. -///-

____________________________________________________________________

I wanted to smirk and snicker a little, but then I heard a white sound coming from a TV. I quickly texted him 'Something bad happening, I'll text you later.' We all looked at the TV that had interference on its screen.

Y/N: "This ain't good." She said it as she walked out from kitchen. Shoji walked up to the coffee table took the remote that was laying on it, and tried to change the channel, but it didn't work.

Sero: "I'll go call Aizawa-sensei." He said it as he ran out from the dorms.

Mineta: "Wait for me!" He yelled out to him scared as he ran out from the dorms right behind him.

Denki: "Maybe it's just some a glitch, or something?" He asked it scared a little and suddenly a TV shoved a black screen.

Bakugo: "What the f-" He wanted to say.

Vanessa: "Hello there~" She said it as she suddenly appeared on the screen, making some of us jump a little. "Sorry, if scared you... Not!" She said it and laughed a little.

Bakugo: "She's already getting on my nerves." He said it angrily as he made some explosions in his hand.

Kirishima: "Calm down, Bakubro." He said it as he placed his hand on Bakugo's shoulder.

Vanessa: "Alright, let's make it clear, you have what I want, and you better give it to me." She said it as her mood suddenly changed.

Kyoka: "How about... No." She said it sternly as she hugged (Y/N) by the waist.

Vanessa: "As expected... Then... See ya in a few seconds~" She said it as the TV turned off. Aizawa-sensei and Vlad King burst in.

Vlad King: "Everything alright here?!" He asked as he got in a fight stance.

Ojiro: "It is fine, but..." He said it trailing off nervously.

Michael: "We might gonna have problems soon." I finished the sentence and as soon as I said that a giant muscular person jumped out from the underground.

???: "Sorry for the floor!" The man yelled out. Vlad King hit the man in the side making him flew away through the wall. Then a girl with red hair and green eyes jumped out from the hole.

???: "Sup, cuties!~" She yelled out excitedly and Aizawa-sensei quickly grabbed her with his scarf. "Well shit..." She said it before Aizawa-sensei throw her into the same wall where Vlad King threw the guy.

Vlad King: "I'll take care of these two!" He said it as he ran out outside. Then suddenly four familiar figures jumped out from the hole.

Your POV

Isaac: "Why hello there, (Y/N)!" He said it in psychopathic tone and he's look changed a lot. He looked like a Isaac Foster from Angel of Death, but his clothes were all black, hair and eyes were purely white and he didn't have a scythe or bandages.

Y/N: "What an irony, your name is Isaac and you now look like a character who's name Isaac, too." I said it blankly as my hand went into my pocket.

Robert: "I said the same thing!" He yelled out and he suddenly disappeared. I touched the tungsten ball that was in my pocket and turned into it. I quickly ran up to him and went for a hit, but he blocked it with his shadow.

Isaac: "Man, it took you 5 seconds to turn into it, new record." He pointed out, but then a fire was shot at him, but he quickly dodged it. We looked at who shot the fire, Todoroki. "Fire... Always hated it, and now there is a person, who'll shoot it everywhere." He said it annoyed and he created a shadowy sword.

Todoroki: "Oh, don't worry. I will chill your anger." He said it sternly as some ice was created on his right arm.

Izuku's POV

I was fighting with Kacchan and Kirishima against a girl with golden eyes. She ran at us with knives in her hands. She swings her knives at us, but Kirishima blocked her attacks and Kacchan jumped over him making explosion right at her face and the smoke covered her whole. They backed away a little, but when the smoke cleared, shock spreads up on our faces, because we saw a Nomu looking at us and some parts of it's body were belonging to that girl.

Bakugo: "The hell?!" He yelled out in shock. "Why the hell there is a Nomu?!" He yelled out and our class looked at the Nomu in shock. Then suddenly I was harshly dragged away from there in the campus. I made the 360 degrees kick making the person let me go. I fell on the ground, but with jump I stood up and quickly looked at the person, who dragged me, and it was the same girl with golden eyes, short brown hair and she had a tattoo on her cheek that look like a spider web.

Izuku: "I assume you're Vanessa." I said it as I got in a fighting stance.

Vanessa: "What a shrewd boy I got here." She said it calmly with the small smile.

Izuku: "Where did you take this Nomu? Did Shigaraki gave you them?" I asked her, while she took one knife in her hand.

Vanessa: "Yes, he did, but he didn't give me them for free, you know. Everything has its cost, they're no exception." She said it making me confused.

Izuku: "They?" I asked confused and I heard something heavy hit the ground behind me.

Vanessa: "Yeah, he gave me two of them." She said it with the shrug like it was normal.

Izuku: "And what about the cost?" I asked her curiously.

Vanessa: "Information. That's why I needed to drag you here for a private talk." She said it calmly and then launched herself at me. She swings her knife, but I dodge her attacks. "Say, I heard that some of the paparazzi are thinking, that it's weird that your Super Strength is very similar to All Might's." She said it as she swings her knife that it got stuck in the tree.

Izuku: "Well, the world is full of surprises." I said it as ran at her and then jumped going for the kick.

Vanessa: "Yeah... It is." She said it as she looked straight into my eyes.

Vanessa's POV

He tried to hide the truth, behind the answer that wasn't straightly connected to words, but it still was enough for me. I was now looking through his mind and the images with different parts of his life went beside me, but then I appeared in the middle of nowhere. The boy was here too and he looked shocked too, but his body was covered in some black and green smoke, except of the half of his head and his right hand.

Izuku: "✝ha♦ ♎♓♎ yo🔷 ♎o?!" He said it but his words were mostly distorted. (A/N: I couldn't find an emoji for "W." So I used what was close to that symbol.)

Vanessa: "What the fuck is this place?" I asked myself as I look around. "It never happened before." I said it in shock.

???: "You are not supposed to be here." The male voice suddenly said it making us both look around. Then we heard steps like someone was running, we both turned in the direction of the steps. Suddenly some muscular bald man flew out at me from the darkness and hit me in the stomach. Suddenly I was back in the real world. Boy was still falling at me with his leg ready for a kick. I jumped out of the way and he hit the ground instead of me making a small crater, and the dirt rise up like a smoke. He quickly walked out from the smoke and we looked at each other. After a few seconds of staring contest, I started running back to the dorms.

Your POV

I cut off Nomu's arms by my axe arm as it tried to capture me, again.

Sierra: "¡Mierda! This hurts like hell!" She yelled out as Bakugo made her flew at the wall.

Bakugo: "Hell yeah it should!" He said it as he wanted to attack her, again, but his shadow clone made by Isaac made an explosion right at his side making him flew away. "Shit!" He yelled in pain. Then some pigeons surrounded him and started pecking him with their beaks.

Isaac: "Seriously?! Fucking pigeons?!" He said it as he was waving his hands in the air shooing them away, then Bakugo's shadow made some explosions making pigeons go away. Nomu was still trying catch me as he regenerated his arms.

Y/N: "Oh, come on!" I said it as ran away from him, but then he fall through the floor. "What the-" I wanted to ask, but I saw the hole and there was a lot of paper. Then Nomu flew back up but he was covered in paper.

Michael: "Mineta, Sero! I would like some help here!" He yelled out to them. They both nodded, Mineta threw a lot of balls on the paper, then after he was done Sero shot his tape around him. They did it 3 more times as the hole that Michael made closed. Then he dropped Nomu and it tried to get out, but I guess it was hard fro him.

Mineta: "We did it!" He yelled out cheerfully, but then we heard a roar some where from the side of the dorms.

Y/N: "Yeah, you did, but it would be better, if you would do that again with the other one." I said it nervously. They nodded and ran to other Nomu. I heard someone footsteps approaching me, and very fast. I looked at the direction of footsteps just in time to see Vanessa jumping at me. I quickly dug and she flew into the wall, then she fell to the ground.

Vanessa: "Ow..." She said it blankly. I quickly dig my hand into my pocket and found a ball made of osmium. I turned into it and sat down at her she tried to get up, but osmium is the heaviest metal, so it would hard for her to get up. "Fuck!" She cursed as she tried to get up, but failed. "Is this osmium?" She asked blankly.

Y/N: "Yup." I said it blankly.

Vanessa: "Fuck my life." She said it blankly.

Y/N: "Now, since you're stuck under my ass, I would like to talk." I said it sternly as my voice got lower.

Vanessa: "About what? About how I wanted to use you again? Then it's pointless." She said it blankly. "Your quirk is just too perfect to make easy money just selling diamonds and gold to pawnshops or just making deals with some idiots that will do anything for gold." She said it calmly like it was okay, then there was a pause. Izuku ran past us and Vanessa looked at him with suspicion. "Just so you know, (Y/N). There is something wrong with your green haired friend, when I tried to use my quirk on him... It worked very differently, we both appeared in the middle of nowhere and there was some bald man that kicked me out of there." She said it making me confused. "It was like... The memory of other people, like... I got into the memory of his quirk...?" She said it confused making me confused.

Y/N: "Why are you telling me this?" I asked her angry a little.

Vanessa: "I'm just trying to warn you that his 'Super Strength' probably more than just strength." She said it calmly and there was a pause again. I saw that Michael, Mineta, and Sero caught another Nomu. "How is your father?" She asked me suddenly, probably just out of boredom.

Y/N: "Still the same." I said it blankly and she chuckled. She looked at this whole fighting.

Vanessa: "Found anyone to replace me?" She asked me more like teasingly, but I could hear the hint of anger on her voice.

Y/N: "You just want to know, who you're going need to kill in the future, right?" I asked her blankly.

Vanessa: "I'm not a yandere... Jeez..." She said it annoyed as she hit the floor with her limbs several times and explosions were heard from outside.

Y/N: "... 13." I said it blankly making her confused.

Vanessa: "13? 13 what? Girls?" She asked confused, and I looked away. She got the message. "*Whistle* A harem, man. Now I'm jealous." She said it blankly.

Y/N: "Wouldn't Sierra kill ya, if she heard you right now?" I asked her confusedly, it made her blush, but she just looked at me with face 'You're serious?'. Suddenly Sierra flew at me with her back facing me. I caught her and saw that she was unconscious. Vanessa started wiggling under me. "Stop wiggling." I said it as I placed Sierra in front of her and she stopped wiggling.

Vanessa: "For god sake, I'll beat up everyone's asses, if anyone is going to hurt her!" She yelled out, that annoyed me and knocked her out coldly by my leg, like Kanao did to Tanjiro from Demon Slayer. I saw that Aizawa-sensei caught Robert and Isaac and was leading them to the exit. I stood up as my body turned back to normal and started walking up to Izuku, because I wanted to know, if what she said was true.

Momo: "(Y/N)!" She called out for me as she ran up to me and started checking me, if there were injuries on me.

Y/N: "Momo, I'm fine." I said it as she cupped my face with her hands.

Momo: "Are you sure?" She said it worriedly a little.

Y/N: "Yeah, I actually expected it to be worse, but..." I said it trailing off calmly and Momo seems to calm down.

Momo: "I'm just glad you're-" She wanted to say, but a sudden tackling hug for me from Kinoko cut her off. She made me took a few steps away from Momo to find my balance.

Y/N: "God, Kiny, please don't scare me like that." I said it scared a little as I hugged her back with one arm.

Kinoko: "Sorry, I was just worried sick about you." She said it as she looked up at me, and I saw that tears started gathering up in the corner of her eyes. That made my heart sunk.

Y/N: "H-Hey, no need for tears, I am here, right? So no need for that." I said it as I removed her tears with my thumbs. She buried her face into my neck and I started petting her back with my other hand. My gaze travelled to Vanessa and I saw that she still laying there in conscious, looking at us with emotionless look. Then she got out some remote and she pressed a button on it. Suddenly some silver liquid come out from her and Sierra's mouths, in a few moments liquid covered them fully and they just disappeared.

Vlad King: "What the?!" I heard him yell out from the outside. We quickly ran up to the doors to see that Nomu's and other disappeared too.

Aizawa: "Shit." He cursed under his breath.

Shigaraki POV

I was sitting at my table and suddenly a silver liquid started appearing in front of me. Then people and two Nomu's appeared from it and liquid disappeared.

Shigaraki: "I assume you got what you wanted." I said it as I recognized the girl. The yellow eyed girl stood up and looked at me sternly.

Vanessa: "You motherfucker, that boy has a fucking quirk that is under my understanding. I don't have the straight information about his connection All Might, but his quirk... It isn't just a 'Super Strength.'" She said it sternly as she walked up to me and her face was telling me that she is mad.

???: "The only thing I want to say, that I want to drop out of this mission. Fuck the money, I need a break." The boy with white eyes and hair said it calmly.

Vanessa: "We'll talk about it later, give us privacy, please." She said it as she looked at them. They all stood up and walked out from the room. She looked back at me.

Shigaraki: "Now, what about it?" I asked her and she started explaining what happened and that was... Interesting. "Heh, this actually is very good information for me." I said it with the smile.

Vanessa: "Does this mean I'm free?" She asked me irritated.

Shigaraki: "Yes, you are. Compress will show you the exit." I said it calmly as she nodded and walked out from the room.

____________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hello there readers! This chapter might turned out bad, because I had some confusion about how it should go, I mean, I have some plans, about them, so I made the ending like this. I hope you understand and I still hope you enjoyed it, bye! 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 141 29
Amelia Tano got a strange call at 3 am by the principal of UA, Nezu! Strangely enough he offers her a job in Japan to be a teaching assistant to a ce...
95.1K 3.1K 21
You, a new UA high trainee with a dark and unknown past with evil villains. Your past motivates you to become the next 1# hero. At UA you train your...
31.6K 904 44
Lost, confused and alone. This is Y/n, a young boy with no idea of his past and memories. Him and his brother Izuku are planning on going to the famo...
273K 7.8K 32
"I turn out to like you more than I originally planned and it took me a whole week of you telling your friends that we have nothing to make me realiz...