Couple Test - Arranged Love...

By quiverfulofarrows

Join me in the journey of Avinash Nanda and Aadhya Chopra ! Not every rich family out there are arrogant n r... More

Nandas n Chopras
Mujhse Dosti Karogi
Pehli Baar
Mere khwabon mein jo aaye
Dal mein kuch kaala hai
Saajan ji ghar aaye
Zindagi kuch tho bata
Ek hazaron mein meri behna hai
Aye Dil Laaya hai Baahar
Mera mann - 1
Mera mann - 2
Safrnama
Sarfira
Dil mera churaya kyun
Ishq bulava - 1
Ishq bulava - 2
Ishq bulava - 3
Koi daam lagaaye
Mein phir bhi tumko chahunga - 1
Mein phir bhi tumko chahunga - 2
Kyun hum tukadon mein jiye
Dushman haare
Saagar Kinaare
Jab koi baat bigad jaaye
Tere honthon pe hain husn ki bijliyaan
Aankh maare
Aur ho saans ka shor ho
Ranjhan dhoondan main chaleya
Chupke se kisi roz jataane ke liye aa
Tere Bin Main Na Rahun Mere Bina Tu
Naya pyar hai naya intezaar
Do pal ke jeevan se ek umar churani hai
Dil ne tha usko chuna
Note
Tere har ek ang ko sulgaa doon
Lagan lag gayi hai
Tere bina mushkil hai jeena
Note - New Book
Borrowed Hope
Thank you - 75k reads

Jeevan gadi hai samay pahiya

5.7K 212 7
By quiverfulofarrows

She woke up from her peaceful slumber after an eventful day, she had in fact needed an alarm to wake up given the fact there were guests staying  under the same roof as hers as of this morning. She still had her mother to deal with. Years back it was decided that her mother would get no whiff about the incident. Luck had also favoured them then. Right after that trip her uncle had disappeared to god knows where leaving behind his family. Her aunt had not bothered about his disappearance in fact when they saw her after a few months, she had literally glowed. Her cousins were sent to boarding school and after that life happened but they had managed to stay in touch through messages and emails. Even they did not complain or muse about the absence of their father. They had continued with their life as if they never had a father. Her mother was baffled but she had come to terms with it soon for reasons unknown to her. She was mentally preparing herself to answer to questions that would be thrown her way. She only hoped that her mother asked her whatever it is. She wasn't ready to open up or talk about anything related to yesterday to his family just yet. She had told him only because if they were to get married he needed to know and circumstances pushed her to take that step. She was also reeling from the fact that he was once a slave to drugs and had battled depression. She marvelled at the way he had sculpted himself. She also realised that she needed to be more vocal. She needed to be more assertive. Her alarm rang once again only to put a full stop to these kind of thoughts for the time being and pushed her to freshen up to look presentable

It was a different story altogether at the living room. The atmosphere was rather lively. All were preset except for Chopra siblings and Avinash. Akhil felt guilty for slapping his brother. He hadn't waited to listen to his explanation,he had fought all odds to stand at such a respectable position. Avinash matured earlier than he did and always looked at things from a totally different perspective thus making him approach things differently. He had even helped to convince his parents about Shraddha, when his father was completely against workplace relationship. His father tolerated anything but that. It was totally different when it came to agreeing to love marriage versus a love that started at work. People could argue otherwise but Anand Nanda did separate personal and professional space. He did not mind if his employers did get in to a relationship within the premises of Nanda Corporation but to Nanda brothers, it was a big No. Eventually, he broke the rules but it was Avinash who managed the rest.

Aadhya had joined rest of the group and after exchanging formal morning greetings with one another, she took a place on the sofa.

"All fine Aadhya ?" Anand Nanda asked breaking the sudden silence after she settled in.

"More than ever" she replied and requested everyone to listen to her for a minute. "It might probably come as a shock to everyone here, but let's ramp up the wedding date" she said boldly and took a sip of her coffee.

Avinash who was just coming down the stairs almost tripped listening to her out of the blue request. Rohit caught him at the right time and smirked at him. His sister was being a handful this morning and poor Avinash, did not know what him.

Her parents looked at her doubtfully and his parents expression was no different but this time around Anand Nanda wasn't going to let others meddle with it as he had his own reasons.

"Is it because of the stunt pulled by the media ? It's a small issue and can be handled." He voiced out his opinion.

"Partially it is and also I don't feel comfortable having the media breathing down my neck plus I suppose we both decided this last night" she said and looked at Avinash whose mouth was literally open wide.

"Teri behen mujhe pakka marwayegi ek na ek din (your sister will definitely have me killed someday or the other " Avinash mumbled in Rohit's ear and knew it was time for him to step in to the hungama she had just created.

"Good riddance" Rohit remarked and earned a warning glare from Avinash.

"I feel she is right. Nothing changes of course. Instead of having the engagement after a month let's get it done in the next 2 weeks and the wedding can soon follow. It's a must that things get ramped up given the scenario" Avinash added and looked at his father sharply.

Nandas had other issues cropping up and a delay here only gave the person involved to pull more stunts tarnishing both their family names. The Nanda men had an idea about who it could possibly be but this time around Avinash had no intentions of taking any chances. It's nothing he can't handle but this woman made him grow weak in ways unknown to her. For some reason, after whatever she shared he had the urge to keep her within his line of vision only because something did not add up. Her uncle, wasn't a common man to disappear just like that, there was more to it than what was visible to any normal human eye.

His mother dragged him to the balcony after the recent developments over the last 30 minutes. She had been waiting to corner her younger son since last night but she never got the opportunity. What better timing than now she decided and dragged him over.

"What's happening around me Avinash ? She questioned him and looked at him keenly. The one standing in front of her wasn't her elder son. This man in front of her could walk through a crime scene and a comic scene unperturbed.

"Nothing. You know the issue already" he replied making sure he did not give her any kind of hint. A little slip and this lady had the capability to rip him apart.

"Cut the crap. Your father has been walking on egg shells around me and your fiancé throws a bomb about getting married early after not talking a word the whole of yesterday. You come waltzing down and say lets get it done" she literally pounced on him.

How many times had he warned his father not to let slip anything but he had to in front of his wife. The 2 Nanda men need to learn he thought and felt like banging his forehead. What he did not realise was, he was already one among the lot.

"It's the media issue ma. She hates media and yes I personally want this to be over soon" he said rubbing his temples.

"You better don't make me look like a serial wali saas here (Hindi serial mother in law)" she said gritting her teeth.

"Promise me you wouldn't share this with anyone" he said and forwarded his hand.

She placed her hand carefully over his and waited for him to share whatever he was hiding.

He narrated whatever Aadhya shared with him. That was probably the only way to convince her. He knew he was wrong. That wasn't his story to share but he had to protect everyone around them. He wanted everyone to enjoy the functions and this was the only way out. He sincerely hoped, this did not come to bite him someday. Even if it did he would handle it then he thought.

His mother sat down with a thud on the couch. Her eyes welled up. She couldn't imagine what would have been Aadhya's mental state. The trauma she had to go through only because her uncle couldn't handle his fucking testosterone. At that tender age, it wasn't a joke and to relive something like that in the form of nightmares sent a shiver down her spine. Suddenly, she felt proud that her sons respected women the right way forgetting the fact that her son shared a secret about his to be wife that was meant to be only for him.

"Ma, please control yourself. This is not the time and place to let your emotions down. All of this can wait. You need to be careful that Aadhya and her mother does not come to know about any of this" he told his mother and held her shoulders.

She wiped her tears and stood up with a resolution on her eyes. She would make this happen without any glitch and would also make sure no questions will be asked.

Just when they were about to join the others, she told him that media will be involved and everything concerning this wedding will be covered. She needs to overcome her fear around media and at the same time she felt a show off was much needed for the Nandas and Chopras. She needed to know something else from both her sons but that will have to wait till they are at their place. It's time she picked the reins of the house because if her instincts were right then a storm was definitely brewing somewhere and it was about to test the strength of every single being.

Soon after the discussion, Nandas left and Aadhya wasn't very confident about the way things were progressing. She was thoroughly confused. At one side, she wanted to go ahead with the wedding ASAP and on the other side, she wasn't sure she was completely over the ordeal. She took a deep breath in to put a pause to her thoughts because they were stopping her from being the dedicated doctor she is. Her profession was everything to her and she had been neglecting it.

Scene at the Nandas was not pleasant either. There was palpable tension among the men. Avinash had simply refused to even pay heed to Akhil's offer to talk. He was hurt this time and nothing could move him but however, he did not mind having a talk with him about the problem concerned.

"Papa, you probably cannot walk like something is wrong around mama. She knows something is off. I have already told you that nothing can save them once I lay my hands on the evidence" Avinash said controlling his temper.

"Why would you do anything like that papa ?" Akhil asked worried.

"I am worried for them Akhil" Anand said.

"Hell with them and you better start accepting the fact that only the two of us are your sons" Avinash almost yelled at his father and stormed out of the study room leaving a worried Anand Nanda and a frustrated Akhil Nanda behind.

To be continued ~

Honestly, I am forced to post this filler chapter only because I am beginning to think if anyones even interested. Let me know if you would like me to continue, else I wouldn't hesitate to remove the story. But to the 3 or 4 readers who have been regularly liking every part, thank you so much. It's only because of you all that I am continuing this :) .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 21.5K 75
"Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaar ki jo kabhi takt tak pohoch na saka! Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaari ki jo kabhi sukh pa na saki! Yeh kahani hai un don...
25.5K 2.1K 21
2 book in Secrets of the Heart Series _____ Enter the world of 'The Reluctant Union' where duty and expectations clash with unexpected emotions. Aar...
582K 27.5K 49
"Even though we are Arranged, yet i am so much in love with my Fiance. I just hope the feeling is mutual" Hello lovely readers, I am back with a new...
281K 9.6K 56
*𝐀𝐧 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥* The whole world had stopped for them and all they could hear was their racing heartbeats after all they were in each o...