CEO In Love With PA

By Thivyaa02

Aditya Kumar arrogant and hates girls . CEO of AK group of companies. The King of business empire. Diya is a... More

~Introduction~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
β„‚β„‹αŽ―β„™π’―β„°β„› 9
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
Note
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
New Story Alert
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Announcement ~

~Chapter 18~

2.2K 254 50
By Thivyaa02

Weeks passed by and Vikram's secret photographer took some photos of Adi and Meera in which there looked like in intimidating pose. Vikram tried showing the photos to Diya but Adi would make some plans and destroy it. Finally Vikram gave up on that plan and decided to concentrate fully on Diya's father to impress him. Meanwhile he forgot to check his company status due to all this which made most of the employees in his company to relax and were not doing their jobs properly. This made most of Vikram's client to get disappointed as their project were not done in time and many off them canceled their deals with his company which made his company to face a major loss. All this was unnoticed by Vikram as he was too busy in following Diya and not attending his PA 's calls or checking the mails. Without any choice Vikram's PA called and informed Vikram's dad about the company's current state. He got mad on Vikram for not being responsible.

Vikram's dad : I'm coming to India!

#####

Ragav's mansion

Sharmila: Deepika anthe Aditya yedho oru ponne kotitu vanthu avanoda girlfriend nuu solluran. Nambe ippo yedachom pannanom.

Deepika remains silent and sat there without any reaction.

S : Yenna Deepika naa pesite irruken nee silenta irruke??

D : Atte inime Aditya pathi yenkitte yedavum pesatinge and naa thirumbe Paris ku poren. Innime inge varamatten.

Sharmila got shocked and tensed hearing her decision.

S : Yenna Deepika ollare?? Yenna agidachu unnaku yen ippadi yellam pesure. Nee Aditya ve kalyanam pana vendama??

D : Vendam!! Yenna thayava seidu viturange. Ineme Aditya and yennakum onnume ille. Naa kelumburen.

She left the house. Sharmila was sitting there confused.

S : Iva yedhukku ippe thideernu ippadi pesura. Yenna nadanthakum...Aiyoo apo antha Aditya anthe ponne kalyanam panniruvana. Yeppadi achom avangale pirikanum.

#####

AK' s Cabin

Adi : Macha everything is ok right ??

Rak : Dey 100 times mella ketrupe. Everything is alright will you just calm down for a while.

Adi : No da I just want it to be perfect.

Rak : Everything is fine da. Relax

Diya entered the cabin and they quickly changed the topic and started to speak about something else.

Adi : Macha nee anthe files marakama check panniru. ( Eyes Rakesh to go out of the cabin)

Rak : Ok da. I'll see it at my cabin. (Saying it he left )

Diya felt suspicious as they were behaving weird.

Diya : Neenga rendu perum yenna visayam pathi pesitu irunthinge?

Adi : Onnum illaye. Just office stuffs.

Diya : Illaye yedho seri illaye...

Adi (mv) : Aiyoo ithuku aprom vitta iva yedachom kandu pudichuruva. Pesame nambe technique use panira vendiyathu thaan.

Adi got up from his seat and went near Diya while she was continuously asking him questions. He hold her hand, twirled her around and dragged her to him by placing his hand on her waist. Diya was surprised by his sudden action and shivers sent to her spine when her back hit his hard chest and his hot breath on her neck. Before she could say anything Adi places soft kisses on her neck making her go weak on her knees.

Diya : A..Adi ye..yenna pann..ure

Adi smirked and was feeling very proud on himself to see how much he affects her even by small touches. He slowly nibbled her ear and spoke in base voice

Adi : Yenna Diya ithuke ippadi thadu mathure. Ithuke ippadina apo....( He dragged it teasingly while continuously kissing her neck and nibbles her ear.

Diya was feeling extremely shy and she was controlling herself from moaning.

Adi : Solludi yen panju muttai. ( He bite her cheeks)

Diya: (Blushes heavily) Adi yarachom vandure porange.

Adi : Aduyelam yaarum vara mattange na door lock panniten. Ippo naa kethe kelviku answer pannu.

Diya : Po Adi unnaku  vera velaiye ille.

Adi : Nothing is important to me when you're infront of me my dear cotton candy.

Diya: Syabaa!! Ni yenna vide seriyana foodie polle yeppa pathalum food name vachi kuppere.

Adi : Yes of course, so that I can eat you...

Diya widened her eyes hearing it and pushed him ran out of the cabin blushing.

#####

In the evening everyone were getting ready to go back home after work. Diya was packing her stuffs when Adi came.

Adi : Diya we're going out so inform your parents you'll return home late.

Diya : Hmm ok.

Diya called her mother

Diya : Amma I'll come to house late today as I'm going out.

Baanu : Why da, where are you going??

Diya : Terile ma but Adi koode thaan poren.

Baanu : Owh Adi koodaya apo ok po. He will take care of you.

Diya : (smiles) Hmm ok ma bye.

She turned to Adi

Diya : Polam

They both walked together holding hands to the car. Adi started to drive the car.

Diya : Yenga porom?

Adi : Surprise

Diya : Adi unnaku thaan teriyum leh yennuku suspense poodikathu...

Adi : Ippe nee amaithiya variya ille modhe panne mathiri yen skills use panni unna silent akuva??

Diya : (glares at him) Onnum teva ille.

After a long journey of 4 hrs Adi stopped the car at a restaurant. They had their dinner and started back their journey. Eventhough Diya was asking him non stop questions Adi did not tell her anything. Around 11.50 pm they reached the place. It was at the hilltop. Adi got down the car and went to the other side to wake diya up since she slept during the drive. Adi woke her up and made her to get down the car and covered her eyes.

D : Adi yenga irrukom? And why are you covering my eyes??

A : Sshhh. Just walk.

They walked for some distance and stopped. Adi removed his hands from her eyes. Diya was flabbergasted by seeing the view infront of her. There was a luxurious camp by the hillside and there was a cake on the table.

(Imagine there's a table in the middle and a cake was on the table)

Adi hugged her from back and placed his head on her shoulder.

Adi : Happy Birthday Kuttyma

Diya was feeling extremely happy and overwhelmed seeing all the preparations and the effort he took to do all this for her. She turned to face him and hugged him tightly

Diya : Adi thank you so so much...I love You so much . Seriously this means a lot to me.. and I don't even think if I deserve to get this much of love...

Adi : Diya you deserve every single thing in this love ok...and I will always shower you with much love because you're my world

Diya : I love you...yeppadum yenkoode irupale??

Adi : Till my death

Author (mv) : 👀👀🙃

Adi : Ok now come let's celebrate my queen's birthday...

Diya cut the cake and fed it to Adi and he too fed her. Adi went to the car and came back with a small giftbox in his hand. He gave it to Diya and she opened it excitedly. There was a crystal chain which was made out of the rarest crystal called The Rainbow Aura Quartz Crystal.

Adi : You like it?

Diya : Adi this looks so gorgeous and I love it but why did you buy it?? It must be expensive

Adi : Not at all now come I'll put it for you.

Adi took the necklace and placed it on her neck. He kissed her forehead and hugged her.

Adi : This necklace will be a very special one. I don't want you to remove it any moment. Idhu yepadum unn kalathule irrakanum even after we're married. Ok ?

Diya : Sure I will always keep it with me.

They spent some time together with having a little romances and decided to go home.

Adi : Polama??

Diya : Hmm okay... And thanks again Adi this is my best birthday ever!!

Adi : Come..

Adi dropped Diya at her house and when back home after talking to her parents.
~~~••••~~~~~~••••~~~~~•••~~~~~•••~~~~~

Yepudi irunthichi???

Don't forget to vote and comment your opinions 🤗

Bye bye 👋😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 8.8K 25
This story follows the lives of Ashwin and Sivaangi, who fall in love when participating in a cooking reality show. But they are confused by their fe...
91.1K 7.8K 65
Oneshots of ashaangi πŸ’œ Dive into the enchanting realm of Ashaangi, where each story unfolds a unique tale of love, destiny, and unforeseen twists. οΏ½...
99.6K 7.2K 52
this is a ashaangi story disclaimer : this is not to hurt any one support me this story is about a girl who is away from her relatives who loves he...
381K 35K 94
ELEMENTS OF LOVE series - BOOK 1 (Magic and Passion) - Symbolising Element of Nature - Water Ashwika He is the Lion of the Boardroom. Tall, Handsome...