The Dark Warrior of Remnant.

By MysteryDude301

This will be a male reader insert. Our story will begin with a young man who sacrificed his own life for a ra... More

Bio.
Prologue.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Epilogue.

Chapter 6.

1.9K 33 2
By MysteryDude301

Y/n's Pov:
After a crazy adventure through time, & apparently developed a relationship with Glynda without even trying to, me & Team RWBY got back to our assigned dorm room & from what I've seen, the girls could've done better with the beds.

Y/n; "This? This is the best you can do?"

Yang; "Well, yeah"

Weiss; "What kind of thing would've been different?"

Y/n; "This is unacceptable. All of you stand back, & let me work some magic"

So I dashed to the beds, & the sounds of a saw buzzing & an impact wrench went off along with some cartoonish noises.

(If possible, play both of the above videos at once.)

& once I was done, everyone had their mouths drop straight to the floor in major surprise at the after results.

(X2.)

Ruby; "Wh-what?! Holy smokes!!! Now this is what I call a major upgrade!! (Squeal!!!)"

Weiss; "Now this is an huge improvement!"

Blake; "You are just full of surprises!"

Yang; "There's just 1 problem. Where is Y/n going to sleep?"

Y/n; "I usually sleep on the floor back on Earth. It doesn't matter to me"

Yang; "Oh ho, no! Not good enough. Not after what you just did for us. Girls, huddle"

& the girls huddled for a private conversation between the 4 of them.
After what felt like a hour, despite it was actually a few minutes, they broke their huddle & faced me.

Blake; "Y/n, we talked it over, & we decided to let you share a bed with us & change it up every night, if you want to share with us"

Are they seriously asking me to sleep with them, & switch to a different girl every night? Well, ok then.

Y/n; "If that's what you girls want, that's alright with me"

& the girls squealed in joy from the response.

Y/n; "Just 1 more thing you 4 need to know. I always sleep without a shirt"

& the girls became a blushing mess & fell.

Y/n; "Too much? I can always get a night shirt if it's a problem"

& they instantly bolted straight up.

RWBY; "No! No! We didn't say that!"

& they looked at each other realizing they said the exact same thing at the same time.

Ruby; "Well, that was awkward. 😳"

Timeskip.

After a good workout in the gym & finished showering, I got redressed. & once I was about to head back to the dorm room, my new scroll received an anonymous audio message.

?; "Come to the statue outside of the school, & make sure you're alone"

I got a bad feeling about this.
I might as well check it out.
As soon as I arrived, another portal opened & was waiting patiently.
So I stepped in, & once I stepped out, I was in what appears to be a meeting chamber in a palace.
& at the head of the table, sat a very familiar female on her throne.

Salem; "So, I get to meet the new huntsman known as Koragg. I've been looking forward to this"

& she motioned me to the chair next to her telling me to have a seat.
Since I know what she's capable of, it would be wise not to disobey.
So, I sat down & politely waited for her to speak.

Salem; "So, you're from another world?"

Y/n; "Yes. My world is called Earth. I've already experienced death in order to come here, & that never happens to anyone"

Salem; "Interesting. Clearly you've been given a rare opportunity to start anew. How much do you know about Remnant?"

Y/n; "Almost everything, including everything you went through when you 1st met Ozma up to this point"

& Salem gasped in shock, fear & surprise when she just learned that I know of her long cursed past.

Salem; "...So then, you know what I'm trying to do right now, am I correct?"

Y/n; "Yes. I know all about your past. & your past attempts on trying to get rid of your immortality"

Salem; "Yes. I haven't told any of my followers about this, since I promised them certain things"

Y/n; "Yeah, like promising Hazel a chance to get revenge on Ozpin for his sister's untimely death involving a mission gone wrong. Tyrian sees you as a goddess. I'll be honest, he's insane. Just about as insane as another villain known as The Joker back on Earth, & honestly he's beyond redemption no matter how many times he keeps being sent to prison. Dr.Watts is quite the genius. & Cinder Fall only wants the power of the Maidens"

Salem; "I'm impressed. You know my associates quite well"

Y/n; "& I know that you're trying to get the 4 relics to call the gods of Light & Darkness to cast judgment on humanity to destroy Remnant & hoping to finally be free from your curse"

Salem; "You are well informed. I have to say, aside from Ozpin, hardly anybody has ever figured out my plans"

Y/n; "Yes. But you have to consider a possibility that it might not work"

& she raised her eyebrow in confusion.

Salem; "What do you mean by that?"

Y/n; "Before you proceed with this, consider the possible option. What if you do succeed with the gods destroying Remnant, but you still survive & are still cursed? Sure, you finally get revenge on Ozma & everybody else who has wronged you, but the entire planet is destroyed & you will end drifting through space still not dying. Look, before you 1st met Ozma, all you wanted was freedom, but when he 1st died from a simple illness & you tried to trick the gods into bringing him back, you actually ended up entrapping yourself by defying the gods & you cursed yourself again when you attempted suicide in the Grimm Pool. Therefore, if you do this, you'll end up surrendering whatever freedom you have left, & you will truly be cursed for all eternity. This is something you might want to think about"

Salem's Pov:
This young man is speaking words of wisdom I never took into consideration. Would I really end up dooming myself to a permanent position where I really can't lift my curse? He is definitely more valuable than anyone else I've ever encountered.

Myself; "So, what you're saying is, nothing can break my curse?"

Y/n's Pov:
Y/n; "I didn't say that. Just because you've tried so many times to get rid of your immortality, doesn't mean that you've run out of options. Everything is bound to have a weakness, & curses are no exception. There's bound to be a solution somewhere, & you still haven't found it yet. Believe me, I'm trying to help you to be free again, by peaceful means. Tell you what, keep this between the 2 of us, & at the finals of the Vytal Festival, we'll give everyone attending it a performance surprise & we'll show them what we can do at our best"

Salem; "Hmmmm, most tempting. I would love to see Ozpin's surprised face when he sees me showing up on everyone unexpectedly. ...I'll hold you to your offer & await the day we meet again. I'm starting to see why those 4 girls fell hard for you, even Glynda Goodwitch. Until then, you are free to go back. Until we meet again, my dear Knight Wolf"

& she opened a portal back to Beacon.

Y/n; "Until the day we meet face-to-face again, my Queen. & also, my real name is Y/n"

& so I stepped in the portal & left.

Salem's Pov:
I don't know why, but Y/n makes me feel the same way I felt when i 1st met Ozma all those years ago. Could he truly be the 1 to help me finally be free from my curse? Well, for now, I'll let my associates proceed with the plan. I am really looking forward to testing Y/n's skills at the Vytal Festival.

Y/n's Pov:
Once I emerged out of the portal, I was actually just outside the door to my shared dorm room with Team RWBY.
So I walked in, & saw that the girls were already sleeping peacefully in the bunkbeds I made for them. So I quickly got changed into my pj pants, & decided that the 1st girl I'm sleeping with is Blake. So I climbed into her bed, & apparently she somehow already knew I was with her in bed now & wrapped her arms around me & I think I can hear her purring as she snuggled up to my chest. So I wrapped 1 arm around her, & 1 hand on her bow where her cat ears were hiding & fell asleep awaiting the morning.

End of Chapter 6.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.6K 2.5K 106
Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon its surface. Upon these many, many Humans...
6.9K 50 29
Y/N L/N was a young man who had big dreams. He dreams to become the best Huntsman in all of Remnant. For some bullshit reason, he's been expelled fro...
89.7K 1.3K 14
Remnant, a world full of fight. Humans vs Grimms, Humans vs Faunus, and even Humans fight themselves. Between all of those fight, stand one man. The...
8.6K 137 12
Y/n is on a never ending journey. He had made some friends during his travels. what awaits him now.