The Kidnaps near the Railway...

By Gh0st_Shr00m

"Well have you heard about the kidnaps that have been happening?" "Kidnaps? Here? Okay." "I'm serious. There... More

BEFORE YOU READ⚠️
1. Missing People
2. Kidnapped
3. Introductions
4. New Home
6. It's Been Months
7. Visits
9. New Roomates
10. Tommy?
11.
12. Deer meat
13. Mother
14. Escape Time
15. Dream's revenge
16. Rescue Mission
17. Traps
18. Sneaking Around
19. Some cool chapter name
Rip Technoblade.
20. Distracting the Guards
21.
22.
23. Final Chapter
Second Story

5. No Way to Escape

1.7K 49 15
By Gh0st_Shr00m

  Tommy sat there. His head between his knees. Sobbing.

  Why couldn't have he just listened to his friends?

  Why? Why? Why?

There was no windows in the room. The door was locked. And even if it wasn't there, there were three men out there that he couldn't get past even if he tried.

  So, he just sat there. Tears falling down his face. Cursing himself for not listening to Tubbo and Ranboo.

  The door opened slightly.

Tommy was too distracted to notice, "I'm so stupid.."

  "Don't say that. You are perfect." That stupid voice again.

  "Fuck off!!" Tommy said, his voice cracking.

  "Oh, sunshine, I know you probably just want to be alone right now. But I brought you dinner. And a coke, we know it's your favorite."

  Tommy freezes. How could they know that? Were they really watching me for that long?

  Phil placed the food down on the bedside table. "You're so stubborn. You didn't even listen to you're friends to not go to the tracks. Good thing you didn't listen though, or else I would think it's not meant to be."

  Tommy shivers at that, "how did you know?.." he lifts his head, "how did you know about Tubbo and Ranboo telling me not to go to the tracks?"

  "Techno was there. The whole time. You had a window open. You wanted air, remember?"

  Tommy's eyes shot more open then they already were, "why- why are you doing this?"

  "Like I said. You are perfect. And you are ours. And we are going to keep you forever."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 6.3K 35
''𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝓂𝑒𝓈𝓈𝓎, 𝐼'𝓂 𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝐻𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓈 𝓇𝑜𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝐼 𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝒶𝓎...
16.9K 749 55
Tommy had just recently moved homes. The one he left was one full of memories. Not good ones, but not necessarily bad ones, either. He didn't have mu...
198K 9.6K 63
"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲." 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐒𝐌𝐏 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝙫𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙭 𝙤𝙘 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐓𝐰𝐨 @𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐎...
26.3K 765 56
[𝙖.] 𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙙𝙮𝙡𝙡; 𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮, 𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡, 𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙦𝙪𝙚 «_____________________________» |•𝙄𝙉 �...