Harry Styles imagines

By janahenderson4

I do imagines with Harry and I`ll start doing one shots so coment a boy and a place and I`ll get started xx More

You get in a fight
*IMAGINE*
Your B-day
In your face BLONDIE
Suprise
That Kiss
He reads your fanfic about him
He cheated (requested)
Marry me ? (Requested)
Science class
My bestie Harry styles
The brake-up (Requested)
The brake-up part 2
One year together <3
END
NOT THE END
Your old room
I'll think of you every step of the way
You're insecure

He saves you

42.7K 354 21
By janahenderson4

You are at a 1D concert in the front row sence your boyfriend is Harry Styles.The part of the concert when they read the tweets the fans send them has come.While they are reading tweets an unfamiliar man comes to you and starts to touch you, you screamd for help but nobady heard you . When he tried to kiss you Harry noticed and jumped of stage and punched the man who fell down while blood coming out of his nose . Harry huged you tight and so did you .Before you new it you were sorounded by security . You were shaking when Harry broke the hug and said "Are you ok ? " "Y-Yes"-you replied .He huged you again and said " Don't worry.. Now I have to finish this concert so you are gonna go back stage with El and stay there until the concert is over ok ? " "OK " - you say while Harry kisses your nose.The next thing you know two security guards are taking you back stage where you found El and you huged and waited together for the concert to end .When it did you went home with Harry and you went to bed together cuddled up . 

HOPE YOU LIKE IT 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 5.1K 26
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
549K 26.5K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
569K 29.3K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...