Juvenility

Door _fangirl_account_

Ten years ago and everything seems to stay the same. Even for the hot-headed guy, Katsuki Bakugou who had his... Meer

Before You Read
Friend
Shoe
Guilt
Gone
Returned
You're Mistaken
The Park
Lost Little Girl
Dynamight To The Rescue
Playground
SMS
Hang Out
Inivitation
Camping trip
Fireflies
Weird
Playground Fight
Zoo
Lost In the Crowd
Hold hands
Rain
Jealousy
Truth
Avoiding
Remember
Date
Author's Note

Thunder

248 10 0
Door _fangirl_account_

It was a faint memory of his childhood but Katsuki did remember going out in the rain and playing around despite his mother's wishes. Katsuki met up with some other kids at the park and there was you.

He didn't remember most of the things he had done but he did remember that it involved playing in the mud and rain.

A rumble of thunder was heard making the kids scared so they left. He was about to leave as well when he heard someone scream in fear. It was a familiar voice he heard someone crying behind the slide and he went over to investigate. He saw you curled up in a ball sobbing on your knees. He just two and two together that you were afraid of the thunder.

Being the young dumb child that he was, he didn't know how to deal with you but stayed by your side while you cried. Another thunder rumbles as you cling to him in fear which was something he didn't expect. He could feel the blood rushing on his cheeks and his heart beating faster.

He had never been this close to a girl before which is something he might be teased about it if those kids hadn't gone home yet.

The rain decreases as the thunders soon quiet down. You pull away from Katsuki and look at him. "Where are the others?"

"Probably went home after hearing the thunders," he replies and smirks. "Bunch of wimps."

You let out a sniffle. "Why are you here?"

"W-what?"

"I thought you left..."

"W-well I was!" He replied. "But I got curious and you were crying and—"

You pulled him into a hug. "T-thank you Kacchan..."

Katsuki opened his mouth to reply but was cut off by another voice.

"(Y/N)!!!"

You both turned your heads and saw your mother calling out for you.

"Mom!" You stood up and ran after your mother.

Your mother turned her head as she almost dropped her umbrella rushing to you. "(Y/N)! Where have you been?! You're a mess! Didn't I tell you not to go outside—" your mother was cut off when she saw you and Katsuki soaked by the rain. "We'll talk about this later, both of you come on."

Your mother prepared a warm bath for the two of you and served a warm one after you were finished taking a bath. Your mother insisted that you should both just watch your favorite show instead while your mother contacted Katsuki's mother about his whereabouts.

Your mother entered the living room announcing to Katsuki. "Your mother will come and pick you up,"

"Mom, can I get some juice?" You asked

"Sure you can but only one cup okay?" she replied.

"Okay!" You got up and went to the kitchen.

Katsuki was left watching the show as your mother cleared her throat to catch his attention.

"Listen Katsuki-kun," your mother said. "Thanks for staying with my daughter, what you did was heroic..."

Katsuki didn't understand what she meant that time but he puffed his chest with pride beaming. He started talking about being a hero and your mother just listened to him.

"You know, (Y/N) did want to be a hero but she didn't have a quirk like her father," she said. "She kinda reminds me of him actually,"

"Mom! I spilled!" You cried in the kitchen.

"Just a minute!" Your mother got up and went to the kitchen seeing the chaos you brought to the kitchen.

You were on your knees trying to wipe away all the juice spilled on the floor.

"(Y/N), you just took a bath!" your mother complained and let out a sigh. A knock was heard at the front door. "Just a minute!" Your mother said and turned to you. "Just stay there okay?"

She went to greet the person at the front door to see that it was Mitsuki Bakugou; Katsuki's mother.

"Hello (M/N)," Mitsuki greeted.

"Hello Mitsuki-san, I'll call for Katsuki-kun." Your mother said.

"Oh there's no need," she said. "Katsuki!" She calls. "You better be coming here!"

"I'm coming!" Katsuki yelled.

Your mother stands there awkwardly knowing how the Bakugou family dynamic worked after living close to them.

"Kacchan you going home?"

Katsuki turned his head and saw your head peeking in the corner.

"Yes Katsuki-kun is going home for now," your mother replied.

Your frown and giving your mother a sullen look made Katsuki feel bad about you.

"Don't worry, Katsuki-kun is going to play with you some other time."

Your face brightens. "Really?"

"Yes," your mother turned to Mitsuki. "Feel free to stop by."

"You don't have to,"

"I insist, (Y/N) is rather fond of Katsuki."

"Oh is that so?" She smiled mischievously at Katsuki which made him grunt. "We better be going then, thanks for watching this brat (M/N)."

"It's my pleasure,"

"I hope he wasn't being a brat."

"He isn't at all,"

"Bye (Y/N)-chan," Mitsuki waves at you.

"Bye-bye!" You wave at them.

After they both left, Katsuki earned a smack and a lecture at home from his mother. It did suck for him and he was grounded for three days because of his actions.

His mother and he visited regularly for the two to play with each other. He did kinda enjoy it since Izuku wasn't there and who knows what Katsuki could've done when he was included.

******

"Katsuki..."

Katsuki snapped out of his daydream and looked at you.

You blinked and said. "You seemed to be thinking deeply,"

Katsuki lowered his head. "I-it's nothing...." he mumbled.

"The sun is shining look." You said.

The rain slowly decreases as the sun peeks out of the gray clouds even if it is still raining.

Katsuki couldn't care less about what the sky had to offer him, he was fixated on you and how you were pretty much glowing from what he used to say a long time ago 'stupid' look on your face.

You turned around and met Katsuki's eyes and frowned at him. "Is something wrong with my face?" You asked worriedly.

Katsuki blinked and shook his head. "W-what?! No!" He said quickly avoiding your gaze.

You looked at him suspiciously. "But you were—"

"I said it was nothing!" He snapped realizing he was still holding your hands and he immediately let go.

You two were left in an awkward silence avoiding each other gaze. For a solid two minutes, none of you speak which is something you couldn't handle. The tension was killing you (not in a literal way) as you quickly stood up from your seat.

"So listen... I-I uhh" you trailed off as Katsuki watched you. "I uh... I gotta go!" You exclaimed in embarrassment and ran in the opposite direction leaving Katsuki behind.

Katsuki was dumbfounded as he just watched you run away from him. He stopped himself from grabbing your arm just to keep you in place since he knew that the blame was on him since he was acting irrationally towards you.

You felt your cheeks burning in embarrassment from what had happened. You rush towards your house and swing the front door open only to be greeted by your aunt.

"(Y/N)?!" Your aunt stands in front of the doorway in shock seeing you soaked in the rain. "Why are you wet?" She asked.

"I-I—" you stammer as she puts a hand over your forehead.

"Are you sick?"

"I—"

"Get inside now and take a warm bath before you catch a cold." She didn't let you explain then grabbed your arm and dragged you inside the house.

You sigh and take off your clothes as you remember you had Katsuki's blazer. You let out a groan cringing in embarrassment.

"Stupid." You mumble to yourself. "Now I  have his uniform! I have to return it to him!" You let out a groan.

After a few minutes of self-talk and criticizing,  you slowly take a dip in the bathtub and slowly sit in it. 

"I wonder if he has some extra blazers with him? He wouldn't mind if he had gone missing for a while?"

You take a warm shower as you get out of the bathroom drying your hair. Your phone vibrates on the table and you pick it up and open the message.

A smile appeared on your lips as you sent a reply.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.9K 23 15
Midoriya Izuku never said a thing about Bakugo Katsuki's bullying. It was growing inside him, and eventually, it exploded. Bakugo's attitude towards...
143K 3.5K 14
One shots of Todobaku which you will surely love! different A.U.s updated every Saturday! Free to tell me ideas! Even the crazy ones!
8.4K 194 17
Toga wanted to change. When she got that oppurtunity, she used it and met Katsuki... Her life will never be the same.