make it back to me (Levi Acke...

Por Alie-Heart

ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs, ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ɪɴ ʙʏ Kᴇɴɴʏ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ. ᴛʜᴇ... Más

prologue
une- Pre Ova
deux- No Regrets Ova
trois-No Regrets Ova
quatre-No Regrets Ova
cinq-No Regrets Ova
six-No Regrets Ova
sept-No Regrets Ova
huit-No Regrets Ova
Déjà Vu-Flashback Part 1
Déjà Vu-Flashback Part 2
Déjà Vu-Flashback Part 3
neuf-No Regrets Ova
dix-No Regrets Ova
onze-No Regrets Ova
douze-No Regrets Ova
treize-No Regrets Ova
quatorze-No Regrets Ova
quinze-No Regrets Ova
seize-No Regrets Ova
dix-sept-No Regrets Ova
dix-huit-No Regrets Ova
dix-neuf-No Regrets Ova
vingt-No Regrets Ova
vingt-et-un-Post Ova
vingt-deux-Post Ova
vingt-trois-Post Ova
vingt-quatre-Post Ova
vingt-cinq-Post Ova
SEASON 1
vingt-sept
vingt-huit
vingt-neuf
trente
trente-et-un
trente deux
trente trois
trente quatre
trente cinq
trente six
Déjà Vu-Flashback Part 1
Déjà Vu-Flashback Part 2
Déjà Vu-Flashback Part 3
trente sept
trente huit
trente neuf
quarante
quarante et un
quarante deux
quarante trois
quarante quatre
SEASON 2
quarante six
quarante sept
quarante huit
quarante neuf
cinquante
cinquante et un
cinquante deux
cinquante trois
cinquante quatre
SEASON 3
cinquante six
cinquante sept
cinquante huit
cinquante neuf
soixante
soixante et un
soixante deux
soixante trois
soixante quatre
soixante cinq
soixante six
soixante sept
soixante huit
soixante neuf
soixante dix
soixante et onze
soixante douze
soixante treize
soixante quatorze
soixante quinze
soixante seize
soixante dix sept
soixante dix huit
soixante dix neuf
quatre vingts
quatre vingt un
quatre vingt deux
quatre vingt trois
quatre vingt quatre
quatre vingt cinq
quatre vingt six
quatre vingt sept
quatre vingt huit
quatre vingt neuf
quatre vingt dix
quatre vingt onze
quatre vingt douze
quatre vingt treize
SEASON 4
quatre vingt quinze
quatre vingt seize
quatre vingt dix sept
quatre vingt dix huit
quatre vingt dix neuf
cent
cent un
cent deux
cent trois
cent quatre
cent cinq
cent six
cent sept
cent huit
cent neuf
cent dix
cent onze
cent douze
cent treize
cent quatorze
cent quinze
cent seize
cent dix huit
cent dix neuf
cent vingt
cent vingt et un
cent vingt deux
cent vingt quatre
cent vingt cinq
cent vingt six
cent vingt sept
cent vingt huit
cent vingt neuf
cent trente
cent trente et un
cent trente deux
cent trente trois
Fin

cent vingt trois

894 24 2
Por Alie-Heart

"that was...it can't be...."

"Erens destroying the world?"

Hange flinched and heard Levi sit up.

"Levi!"

"That Beast piece of shit...I need to find Norie...Jiro...where are they...?"he says.

Hange felt her eyes tear up and grabbed Levi's shoulders and laid him back down.

"You should lie down"she says.

How the hell is she suppose to tell him that his wife's dead? And that his son is probably in the middle of war?

"Zeke headed to Shiganshina together with the Yeagerist. Half a day has passed since then"Hange says.

"Just what happened...? And with Norie...?"

Levi stared up at her and says "I screwed up...I failed...and Norie..."

"He hurt Norie...where's Norie? Jiro?"he asks again which made Hange bite her thumb.

"I'm sure you want to get your revenge-Where are they Hange"Levi cuts her off.

She ran a hand down her face and then says "Um...Floch was their with Zeke and the others, I found you but I couldn't find her. Then he told me..."

Levi stared at her and said "what Hange"

Hange looks at him and he saw her tear up and she whispered "Levi...She's gone..."

He laid their and tried to understand and whispers "who?"

She gripped her head and cried "Norie is gone Levi! Jiro is probably in the middle of this war mess! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!"

Hange continues to cry as Levi just looked at her, he felt his heart beat faster and he clenched his teeth and glared his eyes, Hanges breath hitched when he grabbed her by the collar and pulled him towards his bandaged face.

"Don't lie to me you four eyed..."He trailed off, trying not to curse at her.

"Why would I lie about that? You know that I can't even put the words Dead and Norie together without crying and throwing up from the pressure..."Hange whispers.

"She's dead..."Levi's hand shook as he lets go of the collar and Hange noticed him breathing heavily.

Norie turned to look at him with her usual angelical smile and Jiro sat on her lap flapping his small arms towards Levi with a toothless smile.

"Levi?"Hange says worriedly.

He fell back onto the ground and then curled up in a ball, he placed his shaking hands on his head and then gripped his hair and his breathing started getting uneven. Hange saw the tears in his eyes, he rocked back and forth to bring himself comfort as Hange heard him whisper.

"Norie...my darling...Norie..."

"Jiro...my boy..."His voice cracks as he rocked back and forth with the tears and then he cried out and buried his face in his hands.

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry"He cried to them softly as Hange just went towards him and hugged his fragile body, she felt him shaking and he was tensed up as his tears stained the bandages and her shirt.

-------------------------------

"My goal is to kill Zeke..."Levi says, he looked fatigued and seemed like he didn't want to do anything but lay down and die on the spot.

He's going to kill him, just to avenge his wife and son, Everything was okay and this beast bastard had to arrive and take them away from him. He had already lost everyone and he promised them that nothing is going to happen to them.

Yet, here he was, sad and angry at himself because he had broken the number one promise.

But Levi is going to kill Zeke, even if it takes his own life.

--------------------------------

"there is that good?"Norie whispers after wrapping Mikasa's wrist.

The girl only nodded making Norie sigh, she grabs the blanket and pulled it closer to Mikasa's body. She moves her hair away and then places a kiss on top of her head.

"Rest the best you can okay?"Norie says.

"Yes captain"Mikasa whispered.

Norie smiled sadly and stands up and says "I'll go check on Jean, call me if you need anything"

She walks out of the room and then made her way to where Jean was at, she opened the door and found him sitting on the bed with his knees up and the blanket over his shoulders covering his ears.

"Oi Jean, it's okay"Norie says and quickly made her way over to him.

She got on the bed and sat next to him, Norie brought his head towards her chest but Jean continues to cover his ears, she places her hand on top of his and used her other to caress his hair softly.

"It's okay honey, just listen to me, theirs nothing out their okay? We're okay"Norie whispers.

She couldn't help but tear up seeing Jean like this, they shouldn't be going through this. Norie wanted to tell them that it'll all be over soon but she can't just say that, she doesn't know, and she doesn't want to promise then anything just for them to lose.

"Go to sleep, I'll be here honey"Norie says.

"What about you, you need to sleep too"Jean whispers and tensed up when he heard the noise from outside which made Norie hold him tighter.

"I'm not tired, I'll be fine, you sleep"She says and tucks his hair behind his ear.

Jean knew she was tired, Norie seemed ready to collapse at anytime but was pushing herself through it.

He kept his hands on his ears and whispered "captain?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you stay here?"

Norie nodded, she kisses his head and whispered "of course"

--------------------------------

"help me Levi..."

Norie whispers as Jean laid his head on her lap and she leaned her back and head on the wall behind her.

She started crying, her heart felt as it cracked, she felt like crawling into a hole and dying.

"Please...you gotta help me..."Norie begged in a soft hoarse voice.

She closed her eyes feeling hopeless she could do nothing but sit there and cry.

And cry and cry...

"Why did you leave..." she sobbed quietly

----------------------------

Norie ran to where the others were. Connie, Armin, Gabi and Flaco had returned and Annie was with them. Especially with Jean's signal it was time to go.

She busted through the doors and saw the teens by the carts ready to go.

"Connie, Armin"Norie says in relief and ran to them.

"Captain"they said and engulfed Norie with a hug.

"I'm glad you both are okay"She whispers and then pulls back to see Gabi and Falco.

They froze when they saw her gaze and tensed up when they saw her walk towards them. Norie stopped in front of them making the kids just stare back.

Gabi and Falco gasped when she wrapped her arms around them and hugged them tightly.

"I'm glad you're safe too"Norie whispers and then pulls back.

They smiled lightly and Mikasa says "Captain"

"Yeah?"she says as she turned to her but then saw Annie next to her.

Annie looked away quickly and rubbed the back of her neck, Norie sighed and made her way to her and says "Look at me"

She places her hand back down and hesitantly fixed her eyes into hers, Norie looks at her and then takes off her green scout cape and draped it over Annie's shoulders.

"Aren't you a sight for sore eyes cadet"Norie says.

Annie held the cape and she saw her stick her hand out.

She grabbed it slowly and Norie lightly squeezed her hand and says "Glad to have you back"

Annie felt her cheeks warm up but quickly put herself together and says "thanks Captain"

----------------------------

"We got plenty of food and weapons packed already, their attention should be all on the other side of the fort"Connie explained as everyone was in the carts.

"Let's go"Mikasa says.

After the kids got on Norie closed the wooden trap making the others look at her in confusion.

"Captain?"Connie says.

"You guys go, I'll buy you some time, I saw some of the Yeagerists coming down the steps that are near us."She says.

"No, Captain-Go, that's an order"Norie cuts Armin off.

They stared and they broke out in a sprint towards her, they wrap their arms around Norie. She immediately hugged them back tightly.

"I'll meet you guys over there, I promise"She whispers to them "don't worry"

They heard the yells and footsteps making Norie let them go and push them back into the cart.

"Go!"she says to them quickly.

They hesitantly looked back at her but then moved on, Norie quickly hid behind a wall as the soliders appeared from the bottom of the stairs, she grabbed her blades as she felt guilty killing her comrades but at this point what choice does she have.

"hey there's some leaving-"

She ran towards the nearest solider and cut him with her blades. He fell to the ground in a loud thud making the others turn alerted.

"I'm sorry"Norie says quickly and charged towards them.

She used her abilities to make one of the men attack the other and she swung her blades at the men behind her. They all fell down like bugs and Norie slammed her foot against his chest and quickly sliced the man's knees that was coming up behind her.

Norie realized that it was the one who she got the other to attack, she looked behind him and saw him dead on the floor. Norie screamed out when she felt a bullet hit the back of her hip, the other missed her leg and she flipped the man to be her shield.

He was shot dead and Norie grabbed a blade from her hip, she was stained with more blood as her eyes turned white. The man on top of the roof flinched as he tried shooting again but screamed when he broke his own fingers, Norie yelled out in anger as she launched the blade towards him.

The blade impaled his face, he fell back and Norie breathed heavily looking around the dead bodies. She winced and held the wound where the bullet landed, but then Norie walked towards the horse stables.

Norie stumbled into the stables and saw her horse, she smiled as she reached him, she rubbed his nose and says "I'm okay boy...it's not bad"

She groaned as she got on top of the horse and quickly made her way to where the others were heading. Norie watched the broken town swift passed her, seeing some of the bodies that haven't been collected yet lying on top of ruble and debris.

She looked away and reached into the bag beside the horse, she pulled out the bandage and wrapped it around her torso, Norie saw the blood sweeping through the white fabric but knew that she was gonna have to make it.

She survived worst things, and Norie is not going to let one small bullet get the better of her.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

11.6K 535 21
ᴡᴇ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇᴀꜱᴏɴꜱ °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° "ɪ ᴀᴍ ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀꜱʜᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴏ ɪ ᴜꜱᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ!" °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° "ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪ...
5.1K 277 26
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗴𝘂𝗻𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗲𝘆�...
41.5K 1.8K 13
❝𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐍𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎�...
313K 8.9K 47
𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘴, 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘴. 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸...