He Has Changed (ON HOLD)

By omfg_af

[MIGHT HAVE SLOW UPDATES] I'm not the fun and sarcastic Sebastian you all remember anymore... What happened t... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨/𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫
Chapter 1~ Abby
Chapter 2~ Cold and dull
Chapter 3~ Bitterness
Chapter 4~ Ignore
Chapter 5~ Dress shopping
Chapter 6~ Dumb
Chapter 7~ Mason
Chapter 8~ Goose
Chapter 9~ Fine
Chapter 10~ Pendejo
Chapter 11~ Estúpido
Chapter 12~ high
Chapter 13~ Tortilla Española
Chapter 14~ bored
Chapter 15~ oh shit
Chapter 16~ Pregnant
Chapter 17~ Pathetic
Chapter 18~ A sandwich
Chapter 19~ Heat
Chapter 20~ Dios mío
Chapter 21~ 3am
Chapter 22~ Backup
Chapter 23~ Unicorns
Chapter 24~ Italians
Chapter 25~ Hungry
Chapter 26~ Hottie
Chapter 27~ Promesa
Chapter 28~ Tits
Chapter 29~ Jealous
Chapter 30~ Dejected
Chapter 31~ Bullshit
Chapter 32~ Pink
Chapter 33~ Tortured
Chapter 34~ Coffee
Chapter 35~ Heaven
Chapter 36~ "I blurt"
Chapter 37~ Cigarettes
Chapter 38~ Mine
Chapter 39~ Knock?
Chapter 40~ Cocky remark
Chapter 41~ One day
Chapter 42~ Perfect
Chapter 44~ "Yours"
Chapter 45~ People pleaser
Chapter 46~ "Hey baby"
Chapter 47~ Reputation
Chapter 48~ Chicken nuggets
Chapter 49~ Pennywise
Chapter 50~ Blood
Chapter 51~ ángel
Chapter 52~ Pancakes
Chapter 53~ Tote bag
Chapter 54~ Dramatic
Chapter 55~ Niconap
Chapter 56~ "interesting"
Chapter 57~ te quiero
Chapter 58~ Home
Chapter 59~ Tremble
Chapter 60~ "Look, a cow"
Chapter 61~ Help
Chapter 62~ Painful pleasure

Chapter 43~ The wedding

81.2K 3.1K 4.9K
By omfg_af

Not edited- Heyyyy

Welcome to the new chapter. The wedding 😔 (DA SPOILER WARNING) but yeah I decided to play it safe seeing some of u r still mad about me making leelee shoot himself to save rori but in the end they both died and their daughter was forced to watch. So yeah.

Chile make sure to vote n comment for greedy ishy. When this gets 2K+ comments and 1.2k + votes I'll think bout starting to write the next chapter...

Abby Madden

I slap his hand away when it slides down to my ass, tilting my head up so I can glare at him. He rolls his eyes before raising his hands in surrender.

I had to restart with his stupid bowtie three times because he kept on distracting me with his hands, the butterflies were also another distracting feature.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look?" he asks, I feel heat rise to my cheeks as I clear my throat. My hands twisting the silky material of the bowtie as I nod. "A few times" I mutter with the blush spreading to my neck.

"Estás hermosa" he whispers even though he's told me countless times and my eyes snap to his, his hands running up and down the curve of my waist. Whenever he speaks spanish his voice drops an octave and I'd be lying if his spanish didn't want to make me press my thighs together...
[you look beautiful]

He doesn't even let me reply before speaking again, "que bella sonrisa, Ximena" he whispers and only then do I realise how big the smile on my lips was. "Stop it" I try glaring but my voice comes out as only a small whisper.
[you have a gorgeous smile]

I tug on the two different ends of the black silk before letting go, "can I kiss you?" he asks and I raise an eyebrow asking why he's asking. Ignoring the feeling my body sends down between my legs when he grabs onto my hip and pulls me into his body.

"I don't want to ruin your pretty lipstick" his eyes are already on my lips but he doesn't lean in, I can tell how much he wants to kiss me by the way he keeps inching closer and closer to me.

A smile reaches my lips as I lean up and wrap my arms around his neck, gently placing my lips on his. Feeling him smile against my lips as he pecks my lips, each kiss is just him giving my lips a peck over and over again.

My hand slips up and the tips of my fingers touch his soft hair trying to pull him down for a longer kiss, he's so considerate but fuck- I'm addicted to his kisses.

The second he placed his lips onto mine and we were about to actually kiss, his phone rings.

I groan, dropping my head back, his arm around my waist only tightens as he sighs and reaches into his pocket pulling his phone out.

"Fucker ruins everything" he mutters and my eyebrows furrow, I tilt my head to look at him as he picks up the phone and I almost snort when he says Ares's name in annoyance.

The way my red lipstick is now slightly smeared onto his lips makes me bite my lip to conceal my smile, one of my hands slides down and rests against his chest, tugging a bit at one side of his blazer so it isn't so perfect.

I hate perfect things.

That same hand reaches up and my thumb swipes against his bottom lip, his words are cut short when he sucks in a sharp breath and looks at me.

He doesn't say a word and I can hear assface blabbing nervously on the other side. I keep running my thumb over his lips until all my lipstick is gone.

"Yeah, i'm still here" he mutters when Ares shouts his name on the other side, his eyes boring into mine and it feels like time fucking stops.

I can't explain how much I love his eyes, the pretty blue colour that reminds me of too many memories with him. They look like the deep ocean and-I ran out of dramatic things to say.

Holy shit! They look like the blue sour patch kid...

Ares says something that causes him to take a deep breath, "she won't run away, shut up, I'll be there in five" he talks to his best friend as if he's some sort of little kid panicking about a presentation.

He hangs up after telling him that no one is dying or no bride is rejecting him by accident in front of everyone.

Ivy West

"I can walk alone" I blurt causing all eyes to fall to me

What? It's not my fault my evil mother totally plotted and killed my dadda like six years ago, and now Abby is panicking about who is walking me down the aisle. She forgot about this somehow...

Everyone ignores my idea as they go back to talking about solutions, I roll my eyes as I plop onto the couch. My dress poofs around me and I have to aggressively smack it until it calms down.

It's not that I want to walk alone, but I hate worrying Abby like this. She hasn't eaten all day, even when I tried feeding her because when she's stressed she doesn't eat. She claims that she forgets but then shoves the spoon when I try feeding her.

I hate when she doesn't eat.

"What if Seb or Dominico walk her down the aisle? Aren't they like her brothers?" Akira suggests and Abby freezes as if she never considered that. I should get her to get brown highlights or something, this blond thing is going too far...

I grab the bowl of ice cream that Akira got for me before stuffing a spoon into my mouth and smiling, I love ice cream. But sadly I love Ares a bit more, only a bit though. And that shows how much I love him because I really, really love ice cream.

Because I love Ares so much more then how much I love ice cream, which is a lo-we get it

Abby doesn't get to speak when the door swings open and Athena walks in, "we're running low on time ladies" she leans against the door frame and smiles at me.

"Please don't tell me all the guys are in place" Abby winces at the thought of one of our last options being ruined, Athena nods slowly, confused as to why Abby is groaning and cursing no one in particular out in spanish.

When she says my mom's name I let out a small 'yikes', for all I know Abby could be insulting everything about her. Go get 'em' tiger.

"We need someone to walk our princess down the aisle." Akira fills Athena in as I calmly stuff my mouth with ice cream, in my defence, the baby was hungry.

I can't believe I'm having a baby, I have a child in me.

Why'd you say it like that?

Like what?

Like-never mind.

"Puta!" Abby curses after saying my mother's name once again, my eyes widen quickly when she turns to look at me. I only shove the spoon into my mouth again, a pissed Abby makes me wanna piss my pants.

I can't afford that, I thought I made Ares go bankrupt after this dress, the ring I had on my finger which is now given to him so he can put it back on my finger later. But when he insisted on joining our accounts I realised he has enough money for generations.

My husband is a freaking billionaire, fuck the ducks, I'm a billionaire now!

"Wait!" Abby gasps and everyone in the room freezes before slowly looking at the now happy blond, "Athena can technically walk you, I mean if you want" she looks at me.

I can't help the grin that reaches my lips as I look at my soon to be mother-in-law. I never thought of that but she's right, and I'd love for her to walk me down the aisle. She's been a mother figure for me ever since I stepped into the house years ago.

"If you're fine with that," I almost ask her and Athena smiles. "As if I would say no to anything my daughter asked me"

I grip the flower bouquet in my hands tighter than I was before as me and Athena stop in front of the two big doors, the small sounds of the music leaking through the doors.

"You ready?" Athena asks and I practically pull myself to her side and cling onto her arm that's looped around mine with a small nod, what if I trip and fall on my face?

Oh, uhm, don't?

"Deep breaths Ivy," she reminds me and I nod, I point for her to open the door after a few seconds of hyperventilating.

My eyes don't even get a chance to look around the place before they meet with the one's of my darling's, his eyes were already slightly red but when he sees me they go glossy.

I watch as his mouth opens slightly while taking in the view of me walking down the aisle slowly, he's wearing a dark blue blazer that almost looks black with a simple white shirt and matching blue vest. A deep red tie to match and I cannot believe my eyes when I see the small suit pin he has on.

No way

I feel my eyes go glossy as I get closer and closer with each step to see the pin clearly. Two years ago I gave it to him and told him how it was my dadda's and he wanted my husband to wear it as he says 'I do'. I didn't tell or ask him to wear it, but he did.

"You okay?" Athena whispers ever so quietly and I can only nod as I blink the tears away, god I love him so much. I love my Ares so fucking much it hurts to think of myself without him.

She placed a small kiss on my cheek as she was going to help me up the two steps, but before she could I see Ares step down one of the stairs and put his hand out for me.

My eyes meet his as I raise my hand and interlock our fingers, there are a few laughs and chuckles from the audience I didn't pay a second of attention to when he wraps an arm around me as I step on my dress and go to fall on my face.

Dammit.

Even the priest laughs under his breath with a small head shake when my husband slams his lips on mine, my eyes shut and I feel my eyebrows pull together when he kisses me before the ceremony has even started.

"How'd I get so lucky?" he whispers more to himself before pecking my lips and helping me stand in front of him, a blush decorates my cheeks as I meet eyes with him.

The priest doesn't even have to tell us to hold hands, our hands are already in each other's, he has the prettiest smile ever, with the dimple on his left cheek popping and his eyes still glossy for some reason.

"Today we are here to celebrate the love of Ivy Livia West and Ares Oliver Knight," the priest starts and I smile when he says his middle name, my Olly.

I should feel bad but by accident I block out the priest's voice as I look at the man who's going to be my husband in a few minutes, he's the man I want to see last before I fall asleep, he's who I want to see when I wake up, I want to be in his arms, start a family with him.

And I finally get the chance to.

"Do you, Ares Oliver Knight, take Ivy Livia West to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better and for worse, for richer or for poor, in sickness and health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

My eyes meet his and he smiles, not an ounce of hesitation in his voice as he replies with two words that will bound us together. "I do" hearing those words come out of my Olly's lips makes me feel some sort of relief.

"And do you, Ivy Livia West take Ares Oliver Knight to be your lawfully wedded husband, promise to love and cherish through your joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenge you two shall face. For as long as you two live?"

My eyes flutter as I look at him, a smile lighting up on my face as I speak. "I do" and with those two words the crowd cheers and my husband's gorgeous smile gets bigger.

"And I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss-" Ares doesn't even let the priest finish his sentence before he's pulling me closer by our interlocked fingers and slamming lips against mine.

"You may kiss your bride" the priest finishes off with a small chuckle when Ares shows no sign of letting go of me.

My eyes fluttering shut as my hand lands on his chest, his hand letting go of mine to cup my cheek lightly and kiss me like it's the first time ever. Butterflies built a habitat in my stomach as I felt his lips move against mine.

How much I love him can't be told in words

It's not a needy kiss, it's nothing but pure love that he kisses me with. Soft movements of his lips against mine make me smile against him and he pulls me closer, trying to cut all the air out between us.

But my puffy dress doesn't let him, at least it's pretty?

The priest's laughs and the crowd's clapping we ignored, but when the fireworks -that in fact I had no idea about - started in the sky we pulled apart.

"I love you" are the first words he says to me.

I bite down on my lip, my cheeks hurting from all the smiling I've done in the past hour. "I love you more" I whisper back and he can't help but lean forward for a quick kiss again.

"Not possible baby," he mutters against my lips causing me to blush, Ivy Livia Knight does have a nice ring to it.

It sure does...

-----------------

A/N
Word Count: 2765

Soooo. LMFAO CALM BEFORE THE STORM. YK ME. IM NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO LET EVERYONE BE HAPPY, SO BE READYYYY

Chile make sure to vote n comment so I can read em comments when I wake up tmr in the morning. Gn and byeee

Ish <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

692 22 14
"Please, take your mask off" i said with trembling voice. His head dropped to my level, and butterflies in my stomach were going crazy when he starte...
122K 2.9K 36
Book two of a different kind of fairy tale series (can be read as a stand-alone but I do suggest reading as a series) *His fangs came forward. "Mine...
14.8K 587 31
his bright hazel eyes with mixture of green and golden shooting at me holding his right jaw with anger in his eyes " no one EVER dared to lay a finge...
95.8K 1.5K 59
"Remember thinking that I'd never would be loved, that love was just not for me, that I wasn't worthy of loving but you made me feel so loved and spe...