before i go / c. sturniolo ✔️

Af southern-belle333

"before i go, i just wanna say-" chris sturniolo x oc social media & real life ❕not sexualizing the triplets❕... Mere

intro & cast
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
~extra~

chapter five

7.2K 70 189
Af southern-belle333

real life, instagram

lilith.dane

seen by 2,345 people

lilith puts away her airpods, laptop, and notebook. the plane is landing in about 10 minutes and she couldn't be more ecstatic.

different pov

nick, matt and chris were waiting at the airport for their childhood best friend. nick's leg was bouncing out of excitement to see the girl. matt showed the two lilith's instagram story, which made christopher's heart race. he hasn't even talked to her other than saying hey since they were little.

he grew to regret the way he treated her, but never seeing lilith, he didn't get to apologize. chris planned to apologize while she was in boston with them, but he has no idea how he wants to do it.

"dude, are you still nervous?" matt bumps christopher's shoulder, pulling him from his thoughts.

"yes. i was an asshole to her and she probably hates me now." his leg begins bouncing like nick's.

"she probably doesn't hate you. she actually might be nervous, too. grey texted me earlier saying that she was freaking out on the way to the airport." nick explains to his brothers, giving chris better peace of mind.

"flight 261 will be landing soon!" the lady says through a loudspeaker which echoes through the airport.

-

people begin walking out of the departure. lilith walks to the baggage claim, almost immediately finding her suitcases. she walks over to where there are people waiting for the plane members.

two people run towards lilith. the first one picks her up and spins in a circle.

"nick!!" lilith hugs him back before being put down and engulfed in a hug by matthew. "hey, matt!"

"bitch, you're even hotter in real life." nick looks at lilith.

chris stands close to matt, looking at lilith. he looks at her darker hair, her clear skin, her straight and white smile, the way her cheeks turn red at the compliment she got from nicolas. lilith catches him staring, to which she smiles softly.

"hey, christopher." the awkwardness surrounds them. nick throws his arm over lilith's shoulders and starts walking with her. matt gets her suitcases as they all walk to the car. lilith sits in the back with nick while matt gets in the drivers seat next to chris.

the drive back to the triplet's house is very nostalgic. they talk about the things they used to do together and the things they plan to do while lili's in boston.

once they get to the house, marylou is waiting at the door. lilith gets out of the car and walks over to her quickly. she's taken into a tight hug.

"hi, marylou. how have you been?"

"i'm doing great, lilith. you've gotten so pretty!"

"thank you!" matt, nick and chris all walk up behind her.

"come in. nick will show you to his room." marylou opens the door and steps aside, letting the teenagers in. nick motions for everyone to follow him since they are all helping carry something.

the green room is decorated beautifully, making lilith gasp.

"damn, nick. you're room is amazing." lili's stuff is placed on the floor beside the door.

"it's the best one in the house." nick says, looking at his brothers.

"hey! i beg to differ. my rooms pretty fucking cool, too." chris objects, leaning against the doorframe.

"let's test that theory, then." lili says, following chris to his room.

walking in, lili is greeted by a big room with lyrical lemonade stickers and rugs. she places a hand to her face, acting like she's stroking a beard.

"hmmm." the boys laugh at her. "let's see matt's room before i pick."

"his room is not gonna win." chris says, following in the back of the teenagers.

lili immediately stops walking when the door opens, causing chris to bump into her.

"sorry." they apologize at the same time.

"matt, it's literally like a fucking vampire's dungeon in here." lilith looks at matt then at nick, who is laughing his ass off.

"fuck off." matt pushes them out of his room. "pick."

"not matt." lilith says and then contemplates who to pick. "i think i'm going to say nick because he's the one i'm sleeping with and i don't want to die in my sleep. if you know what i mean."

"hah!" nick points in christopher's face.

"nick, she literally just picked you because she's sleeping in there." chris says, fixing his hair.

"whatever. i'm helping you unpack, lili." nick grabs lilith's hand. she walks with her head turned, waving at matt and chris. they both wave back and go into christopher's bedroom.

"see, i told you she doesn't hate you." matt says, sitting down on the couch.

"i don't know. i still need to apologize." chris lays on his bed, opening instagram and looking through fan edits.

"do it soon. the tension is making everything fucking awkward." matt says, making chris hum in response.

-

after nick closes his door, lilith sighs. nicolas looks at her, confused.

"what's up?" he sits by her on the bed.

"nothing. i'm relieved." she runs a hand through her hair. "about chris."

"oh! you were nervous, too?" nick asks, making lili furrow her eyebrows.

"was chris nervous about me coming?"

"yeah. he almost shit himself when we got to the airport. he felt bad about how he acted towards you." nick explains before matt and chris bust into his room.

"we wanna help you unpack, too." matt says, sitting on the floor beside her suitcase.

"okay." lili smiles and stands up, unzipping her suitcase with clothes.

"shit. that's a lot of clothes." chris laughs and looks up at lili. she moves to the other suitcase to unzip which is full of shoes. "damn. oh shit. these are nice." he holds up a pair of light green and white jordan 1s.

"thank you." lili replies and claps her hands together once. "ready to start?"

the boys nod.

-

peyton_grover just posted!

peyton_grover

•◦◦◦

◦•◦◦

◦◦•◦

◦◦◦•

liked by harley.shea and 582 others
peyton_grover i miss my bestie. give her back :(( @lilith.dane @sturniolo.triplets

view all 492 comments

lilith.dane i'm gonna cry. i miss you more
:((
^peyton_grover <33

greydawson i miss her more. this triplets better be lucky we gave her up😒

sturniolo.triplets we're not giving her back. she was ours first 😒🖕🏼
^peyton_grover i'll come kidnap her if i have to
^harley.shea i'll help 🪓

"your friends are scary." chris says from the front seat. "they just threatened us."

lilith laughs, "they're protective, i guess."

sturniolo.triplets just posted!

sturniolo.triplets

liked by lilith.dane and 315,748 others
sturniolo.triplets we think we're keeping this one :)) @lilith.dane

view all 307,372 comments

lilith.dane <33

peyton_grover the hell you say. she's ours
^sturniolo.triplets not for long

user1 awww

user2 ew

greydawson what's her number😉😏
^sturniolo.triplets (800)-273-8255
^user3 HELPP that's the suicide prevention number
^user4 i just know is was chris that commented this 😭😭

user5 POST A VIDEO WITH HER !!

incoming facetime call from greyy🤙🏼
accept-decline

"bitch, i'm about to fuck up your little friends." grey says as soon as lilith's face shows on the screen. the boys begin laughing loudly.

"hey, grey. how's your day?" lilith says, turning around in her seat to show everyone in the car.

"it's not good. i want you back. fuck them." grey replies, making lilith laugh.

"well, my day is going great." lilith thinks for a second. "i'll talk to you later, grey. love you."

"uh-" lilith hangs up and makes a group chat.

lilith's bitches💋🖕🏼

lili💋: hello, my bitches

ridges😎 : come back home, hoe

chris : nope.
she's never coming back

mattyb🤘🏼 : we like her too much

pey <33 : i'm about to turn you triplets into matching dust.

nicky🥰 : is that a threat? because i might just cancel lilith's trip back home 🤨

flynn rider🐎 : LILITH
i miss you

greyy🤙🏼 : i'm starting to regret the decision of telling you to dm nick back 😒

nicky🥰 : too fucking bad grey

harls🤍 : i need her.
these bozos don't know shit about relationships

chris : and lilith does?

lili💋 : as a matter of fact, yes
i do know a lot about relationships christopher

greyy🤙🏼 : theyre arguing
MAYBE SHE'LL GET MAD AND COME BACK HOME
FIGHT HIM BITCH

ridges😎 : who's fucking idea was it for her to leave anyway

nicky🥰 : mine, bitch.
best decision ever

lili💋 : yep

pey <33 : FUCKING TRAITOR
I MISS U
COME BACK NOW

lili💋 : i'll be back on thursday.
promise. i miss you guys 😘
talk to you later

harls🤍 : NOOO
KEEP TEXTING US

greyy🤙🏼 : i'm literally starting to despise the sturniolo's

chris : good, bitch

mattyb🤘🏼 : we'll make sure to post a lot 😉

nicky🥰 : aww she misses you guys too much. there's literally tears running down her face.

matt and chris both turn around to look at lilith.

"nicolas!"

lili💋 : he's fucking lying.
asshole

pey <33 : aww. don't cry

lili💋 : i'm not crying tf

greyy🤙🏼 : we miss you, love
see you soon

flynn rider🐎 : have fun

chris : she will 😉

lili💋 : love you guys ❤️

"at least they stopped screaming at us." matt shrugs as they get out of the car and walk into the restaurant.

"i wasn't even crying. fucking liar." lili shoves nick with her shoulder. he laughs and gains his balance.

"had to say something to make your friends go soft. dumb and dumber up here believed it, too." nick thumps the back of their heads, making them both turn around rubbing their head. lilith laughs as they get to the hostess.

"how many?" matt turns his head, internally counting.

"five." lilith furrows her eyebrows.

"okay. follow me, please." the lady walks with a slight strut. she finds a table and motions for them to sit down. nick climbs into the booth with lilith following after him. matt and chris get in on the other side. "your waitress will be out shortly."

"thank you!" lilith says as she walks away. "why did you say five? there's only four of us?" lili looks diagonally at matt, who's sitting in front of nick.

"there's someone else coming. it's a suprise." matt smiles sneakily at nick and chris. "here she comes now."

lilith peeks her head around the seat, immediately jumping up and running to the girl. they hug tightly.

"ALAHNA!!" lilith doesn't let go. "ugh i've missed you so much."

"lili, i cannot believe we get to see each other again. jesus christ." alahna walks arm in arm with lilith back to the booth, taking the middle between nick and lili.

the teenagers talk and laugh over lunch, catching up and gossiping about the latest drama.

"okay. forever celebrity crush." nick says, videoing everyone's answer.

"harry styles. all the fucking way." lilith replies quickly with a smile. "i mean have you seen him?" lili sighs, "so fine."

"olivia rodrigo, my wife." chris answers with a teethy grin.

"hmm. i think mine is madison beer." matt thinks for a minute. "yeah. i'm sticking with that."

"paul wesley. definitely. so fucking hot." alahna says looking into the camera and then over to lili, who is nodding.

"mine is every hot guy in the world. i cannot pick one." nick says making the table laugh as the waitress walks up with the ticket.

"here's your ticket." she bats her eyelashes at chris, who takes the folder. lili reaches across the table, grabbing it from his hands and puts her card in.

"lilith!" chris yells, trying to take the folder back.

"here you go." lili hands it to the waitress, who hesitantly walks away. the boys all give her dirty look when she looks back at them. "what?"

"we were going to pay, lilith." matt says, sounding less angry than the other two.

"you guys paid for my plane ticket. it's only fair that i pay for lunch." lili says, innocently.

the waitress walks back up with lilith's card and a receipt for her to sign. she sets it down in front of lili.

while lili is putting her card up and signing the ticket, the waitress begins talking to christopher.

"i'm sasha." she leans against the table, smiling sweetly at chris.

"i'm christopher, but my friends call me chris." he introduces himself, looking around awkwardly.

"well, chris. do you think i could get your number? because if i'm being blunt, you're way too hot for me not to ask." chris looks up at lili then around the table.

"umm. yeah, i guess." chris hesitantly grabs the girls phone and puts his number in, naming the contact 'christopher sturniolo'.

sasha smiles at christopher and takes the signed ticket from lilith. when she struts away, the group of teenagers leaves the restaurant.

immediately upon exiting, the group begins blasting sasha.

"oh my god, chrissy, you should totally give me your number." alahna twirls the hair hanging in front of her face.

"ugh, chrissy, why don't you show some interest." matt says as chris gets in the car.

"chrissy, i'm not like other girls! i'm quirky!" lilith says and places her chin on his seat.

"call me later, chrissy baby." nick runs his hand along chris's arm.

lili places her hands on his shoulders. "chrissy, if i'm being honest, you're just too hot for me not to fuck you with my eyes."

lili laughs as chris shrugs her hands off. she sits back as matt starts the car, buckling her seatbelt, but putting the part that goes over your chest behind her back.

new character!!
sasha - 19 - gemini - straight
instagram: sashababyy
finsta: blondebabe
contact: sasha😒

played by emily skinner

author-to-reader:

is new drama introduced??

will chris even fall for sasha? is sasha even a good person?

see ya next time, loves <33

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

176K 3.3K 36
❝i might kill my ex, i still love him though❞ [ a chris sturniolo fanfic ] ooo. chris sturniolo x fem oc
71.1K 484 30
❝ I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways ❞ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* in which she's in love wit...
416K 7.5K 36
in which he finally answers her dms. chris sturniolo x fem!oc COMPLETED! themegamet, 2022.
97.6K 995 24
SOCIAL MEDIA AU! why can't love be simple? "i don't know why i feel this way about you, i just do." chris sturniolo x fem oc