Trapped in Moonlight (Series...

By PanDaBear12300

Re-imagining of an old book I wrote, but abit more polished and better thought out. (🌈 🔞 Werewolf BxB Stor... More

Part 1.
Part 2.
Part 3.
Part 4.
Part 5.
Part 6.
Part 7.
Part 8.
Part 9.
Part 10.
Part 11.
Part 12.
Part 13.
Part 14.
Part 15.
Part 16.
Part 18.
Part 19.
Part 20.
Part 21.
Epilogue.

Part 17.

15 1 0
By PanDaBear12300

Later on the same day, Kyle had made up with Zayne and was at the back of the house, he held his hands up in-front of him openly, his quiet muttering barely heard under the wind breathing through the trees. After he had finished, he turned to see Cara was standing on the porch, her eyes slimming over the the small wall of trees surrounding the house with an unsettling amount of cover. 

Cara had been following every direction Shaun had asked to take to make the place safer, but like Kyle she had doubts whether they were enough, worried the trees hid spying eyes in their cavernous forest.

"Everything alright?" Kyle asked her, snapping her out of her focus as her head tilts to the side where he was standing.

"As they can be...I suppose this way of life isn't too strange to us, but I thought once and for all we might've outrun them all those years ago"

"I never thought my life would lead this way...I thought I'd end up in the pigs trough after one rough beating"

Cara flinches at this, her eyes dropping in a saddened stare.

"As much as it pains me to hear that...it makes me hopeful for the future, you're a survivor through and through"

"We all are...do you think I'm right...for him?"

Cara was confused by this, as if remembering he wasn't apart of their culture to begin with, sitting down and patting the space between them. He quickly sits next to her as she parts her lips to speak.

"I'll admit that is...an odd question, there is nobody, not me, not you or Adrian or Shaun or Alyssa could answer that...Only Zayne can know if you are truly right for him, and vice versa"

"It is kind of stupid"

"It's not stupid Kyle, It's a little strange to doubt yourself after all you've accomplished for us, and for him"

Kyle was grateful he had Cara to talk to, and she happy to bond with him, she often felt like two children were just thrown her way without warning. Not that she minded, it was like raising Zayne and Alyssa all over again, and neither of them need mothering much anymore. Though she hated hearing about the pain and the grief they went through, sad she couldn't have given them a real home sooner.

"Without you I think Zayne would've plummeted...I've never said that out loud but only a mother could see that kind of hurt in our babies eyes, the feeling that they aren't good enough and that they'll never find their mate"

"What was it like?"

"Like he was caving in...He became meaner, much more agitated and incredibly sarcastic at times, I knew you were his mate the second I saw how he was behaving...how he was smiling"

"Really?"

"Yes, and to answer your question, yes I do think you're good enough even if I truly dont know...You can't fake a love that strong"

Her words moved him, reassuring him with the faith that Zayne wouldn't fall back into it, that Kyle and him would last just as long as they talked about it lasting. Satisfied, he walks inside after thanking her for the advice, leaving her to ponder about the forest again, and more importantly, who was in the forest.

Shaun was mending his back with an ice bag while groaning in pain, Kyle noticed this and waves his hand over his head as he passed him.

"Otium~"

He whispered the spell, Shaun's pains were slowly dissipated but his face contorts in small annoyance.

"I dont remember asking for your help?" 

"Sorry, forgot you were being an asshole" Kyle rolled his eyes, wishing he could take back the spell but knew it wasn't worth the wasted energy. As he climbs the stairs to go find Zayne, he felt a strong presence in the deep bones of his feet, stopping and pausing to listen. The rest of the house had gone silent too as he turned his head to see Shaun was peering out the window, Zayne had come downstairs and a stern look to his jaw, clenched and anxious.

"We've got company" he says.

"What kind?" Kyle asked him as Shaun glares out the window. His eyes ablaze with determination and fighting spirit.

"The enemy kind"

Kyle rushes to the window to see a man was standing at the very precipice of the forest, string at the house with a neutral look on his face, robes were adorned that shone red and black. He holds up his hand in a still wave, placing it with his other behind him, he was regally poised and clearly asking for an audience.

"What should we do?"

"Nothing, you're to stay here until I've assessed the situation" Cara bristles, sensing the incoming danger as Adrian and her leave the front door, Alyssa had joined Zayne, Shaun and Kyle in watching them through the window as they approach the man, they were talking but they had no idea what they were saying.

"I wonder what they're saying...do you think he's here to bargain?" Zayne asked Alyssa as she shakes her head.

"No...That man looks familiar, in a bad way"

"Want to know what they're really saying?" Kyle asked hem all as he slips the window open a crack, placing his finger to the very crevasse as muttering a spell.

"Exploratorem Aurem~" 

Suddenly, Kyles left ear pops from his body, his earlobe still connected and hanging in a now growing string that he inserted through the crack. The ear quickly stretched its way towards them, close enough so he could hear what they were saying, relaying everything they were conversing in hushed tones.

"-The boy, we only want the boy and we will leave your family behind"

Kyle gasped lightly, wondering if they were talking about him or his brother.

"Are you insane?! you hide in our woods, our HOME! and now you think to reason with us after you kidnapped one of our own, threatening to kill him" Cara sounded livid, while Adrian remained statuesque next to her, Kyle could clearly hear the rage in his breath as he restrained himself from ripping the man in front of him to shreds.

"We've been watching you ever since the protector of these forests fled...she cant protect you from us anymore and your options while ambitious, are futile, surrender the boy and we wont kill every last one of your pack and take him anyway~"  The man's voice was snivelling and cruel, the very slime on his words made Kyle feel sick.

"Over my dead body!"

"So be it, I suggest you prepare yourself...you are severely outnumbered, and you will be dealt with quickly...I'll see to that myself~"

The man turns on his heel, walking back to the forest with the rest of the happiness that remained, they all knew what this meant. As Cara and Adrian storm back to the house, Kyle started pulling hi ear back, popping it back into place without and issue as Cara Bursts through the front door.

"Mum what-"

"No time, we need to leave"

"What?!" They all said as Adrian stands back watching the talk.

"Why?" Zayne asked as he folds his arm around Kyle, showing his fear of Kyle potentially being taken.

"They want you...and you are not something I'm willing to give up"

Everyone in the room looks where her finger pointed, and soon, all eyes were on Shaun.

"Me? why do they want me?"

"I dont know, but it doesn't matter because we cant give in to them, for all we know they could kill us anyway after taking Shaun"

Kyle was beginning to get worried, he knew things would get dangerous but he never anticipated the Reigns new goal, which was getting a hold of his little brother. He steps forward as everyone began asking questions with a panic in there voices.

"They can't get to the house, so we're safe to think of a plan for when they come...we can strike them on our terms"

"How do you figure?"

"I know where to start...but we're gonna need a lot of moonshine~"

*

The man that had visited the home of the Pollins was walking calmly back to where ever it was he came from, after a bit of time he came across the snowy biome of the Sanctuary, trudging through the harsh snow that only grew more and more since the last time, ever since Shaun got the books from Grandpa's cellar they hadn't retreated into the forest for hunts or foraging.

He lifts the hood around his balding head, protecting him from the snowfall as he lurks further and further into the darkness, coming across a torch, and next to it was a pike that held the head of a werewolf, skewered with blood coating the wood in a large amount that slipped and sledged down it.

Behind it were more wolves who had been hunted and killed, he proudly walks past one that was stark white, it was larger than the rest and resembled that of a snarling man that Kyle and Shaun once knew, the eyes dead and still, but the blood was recent.

As he paraded through the heads on pikes of many different creatures (mostly wolves), He came across what looked to be the entrance to a wall, it was brick layered and rose high into the air 12 feet tall and in front was a large drawbridge that was already lowering, anticipating his arrival as other men shouted his return.

This place had been here for awhile, the bricks were partially eroded by the constant snow and the place had torn up flags of a yellow banner, what was once a wolf standing over a deer, was now the symbol for the Reign, It was a black cursive R on a red background, just behind it was a golden lion, its flicks melding in with its fur, it eyes burning over the sieged fortress as the man from earlier passes through, heading up some stairs and into the building in the middle of the surrounding wall.

There were people, but they were being put to labour, they had collars on with shocking capabilities on hand if they get rowdy. Walking into the building, he sees at the end sat a throne room of sorts, it wasn't huge, but the person that sits there now was not the owner hours ago.

"What news do you bring me, Sybil?"

"Sir, the boy is still being protected by the pack, they threaten violence lest we return"

The mysterious man on the throne was twiddling something in his fingers, his face hidden among the shadows cast, Sybil, the mans squire, stood afraid in front of his master.

"The wolves intend to die for him?"

"It seems that way, it appears they have taken both of them in as their own"

"Then why are you standing here like a blithering idiot Sybil...GO!" The man roared in anger, throwing what he was holding at the pudgy man, looking down to see what had hit him in the face, it was a claw. An elongated werewolf claw to be precise, a wedding ring attached to the part where it was sliced.

The pudgy man awkwardly hobbles away as the man rises from the seat.

"And dont come back until you've brought my Sons home..."

*

"Are you sure this is going to work?"

"It has to, tie here?"

Kyle and Zayne were busy attaching something to the underside of the porch, after it was tightly tied, they hop down and look at their handiwork with happy faces.

"So, what happens now? What will we do if everything goes wrong?"

"With that attitude you might as well run now~"

Zayne bumps Kyle's shoulder lightly as they both share a laugh

"But seriously. If things go wrong, dont hesitate to leave me behind...I know how much he means to you"

Zayne and Kyle look onwards at Shaun who was tying his own thing to the trees in the distance, with Cara, Adrian and Alyssa with him who were doing their own thing.

"Dont be stupid Zayne, I wont leave any of you behind...that's a promise"

"It better be, I'd hate to not wake up to you every morning~"

Zayne leans in with a passionate kiss that turns feverish in a matter of seconds, from the cut playfulness to the nipping and caressing of each others backs and arms made for a swift turn in mood, both of them realising if this really was their last night together, it should probably be best spent.

"Do you?-"

"Yeah-"

Without much waiting, while everyone was distracted by their duties, Zayne and Kyle slip in to the house and quickly rushing upstairs, Zayne was faster than Kyle, scooping him up in one arm while the other opened their bedroom door, Kyle yelping in surprise as he clutches deep into Zaynes broad shoulders.

It didnt take much for Zayne's Teeth to sharpen when he got close to Kyle like this, his eyes were burning with desire, and Kyle wasn't as scared as he was this morning, knowing the time was limited in the enemies arrival, stripping his boyfriends' shirt and pressing his palms on his boiling skin. He groans unbuttoning Kyles shirt with a tedious manner before rolling his eyes in a mischievous grin.

"No-Wait-"

RIIIPP.

Zayne had ripped the fabric of his shirt, exposing Kyles chest to Zaynes barrage of kisses and gentle bites on his collar bone. Kyle ran his fingers through his black hair and stared into Zayne's with a lustful love, a feeling he hadn't experienced fully until now.

"You're so impatient~"

"Guess that feeling is just too irresistible~"

Zayne had already stripped most of his clothing and was helping Kyle out of his own before the two were finally embracing, at least Kyle was safe in the knowledge he wouldn't be cold tonight under his warm lover.

"Are you sure you're ready?~"

"I'm yours...tonight, tomorrow, forever~"

And with that last lovingly reply, Zayne slowly backs up and welcomes Kyle to climb on top of him, he was shy still, climbing into his lap with a slow gaze down at Zayne who was restricting himself from diving into Kyle. His eyes were alight with an orange hue, darker than before and much more focused, his pupils dilated, his teeth, while still longer than usual weren't too sharp to stop Kyle from kissing him, his ginger locks falling down from his head and just covering his eyes with each peck.

Kyle could sense the fighting back in Zayne, placing a calming hand on his shoulder.

"Are you ok? you're tensing up"

"I...I really dont want to hurt you during...Things get rougher as it goes"

"Dont worry, I have a spell for that"

He stretches his arms above his head, giving Zayne a lovely preview of his frontal body.

"Crassa Cutae~"

A shimmering gleam passes over Kyles skin as if washing it in blue gold, Zayn feels it pulsing down onto him, his toes curling as a wave of good feeling rush his body more than they were before.

"What did you do?"

"Body protection, you can't physically harm me, go on, try it~"

Zayne shakes his head, but Kyle takes his sharpened nail and drives it into his thigh. There was no blood or puncture, its like his claw squished inside then pops back out harmlessly.

"Woah..."

"Spooky huh, and it lasts until I disarm it~"

"So..." Zayne asks with a slowly spreading smile on his face.

"Yes, we could go for as long as you like~"

Zayne no longer needing to hold himself back, lunged upwards and bringing Kyle down on his back as the boy shifts in-between his legs in a playful tussle. Kyle laughs as Zayne reaches down and grabs his wrist, holding one above his head as his sharp nails rake over Kyle's skin tantalisingly, teasing him while Kyles free hand was wrapped smoothly around the hem of Zaynes underwear.

They were both breathing heavily from the play fighting as Zaynes kisses become more wild and less frequent as he had started to strip the underwear and was moving ever so closely to his belly button, having a small case of Deja Vu when his tongue skimmed his navel with a teasing edge to it.

Kyle didnt notice it, but his eyes were also lighting up, Zayne noticed this and stared at him with his own glowing eyes.

"Your eyes..."

"What? is it bad?"

"No...its so beautiful"

Zayne breaks away from the animalistic approach as he reigned himself in, slowly pushing onto Kyle gently with his permission, Kyle was unsure he wanted to continue after he had begun, but over the course of a few minutes he seemed to forget all discomforts and looked up at Zayne again.

When Zayne places his nose into the crevice of Kyles collar bone with a peppering of Love bites along his neck that Zayne had marked on his, claiming him as his. Every few seconds between the moans from Kyle, he'd have to stop due to Zayne making him sweat profusely. That was until things changed in position, Kyle had flipped Zayne back round onto his back and was pinning his wrists above his head in a similar fashion to before.

"Oh how the tables have turned~" Kyle teased Zayne who was still very much enjoying the position he was in.

"Lucky table~"

"You're such a dork~"

They had continued in an ecstasy filled night with each other, lavishing in the time they had, no idea when it would be ending. But when the two collapsed at the very break of dawn after a nonstop night, they were exhausted and could barely move a finger, both of them panting like dogs.

"That was fun...We should...Do that again...Sometime" Zayne admits with a look of euphoria in his eyes and face.

"Wow...I am so lucky to have you right now~" Kyle said, peering to his left where Zayne laid starting at the ceiling with a rose tinted cheek and a greasy chest of black hair that was the perfect pillow. Resting his head on his pec and wrapping his snaky arms around his torso.

"As am I...Do you think one day we'll get married?" Zayne asked him hopefully.

"I dont see why not~"

"Really?!" He got excited, jumping in bed happily.

"Not now...give a few years before you ask me~"

He drops slightly before shaking it off playfully and resuming in their after cuddle session.

"Tomorrow is gonna be hard right?"

"I think so...do we have anything to worry about?"

"Other than being outnumbered, there's nothing I believe we cant take on together~"

"That's brave of you"

The two look out of the window at the big forest surrounding them, knowing that they could set up a million traps and it probably wouldn't matter in the end, but they weren't going down without a fight.

"It's all we have right now...to be brave, is to be the one that sacrifices, to be brave is to look defeat in the eyes and smile...You make me feel brave Zayne"

"You give me strength...and I would rather die that lose you to them...not now..."

Zayne kisses Kyle on the forehead with a tight hug.

"Not ever"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Wolf Bite || BL By Nic

Mystery / Thriller

1.1K 140 95
Monday, August 1 Dear Isaac, if you're reading this, that means you've turned eighteen. Congratulations, I'm so proud of you. I hope you had a great...
5.8M 176K 38
NEW EDITION. REVISION IN PROGRESS *amateur writing. Not everyone's cup of tea.* "She turned her pain into power, her visions into victory." "Behind e...
178K 11.6K 41
To his family, he was a traitor, to his people he was a threat and to himself a monster. Charlie never had a chance to prove otherwise. For the las...
464 36 11
I am rewriting this book ~WARNING: this book contains mild language, violence, and mention of blood~ =-=-=-= =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=...