In Another Life

By Akeboshishiba

In Another life things could be different. In Another life she could be someone different... Love someone dif... More

New Life
Untitled part
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Beautiful Moon
Chapter 10
Untitled Part 11

Benzaiten's Bond

160 8 11
By Akeboshishiba

I don't own Naruto.

Hinata sighed as she looked over at the teens in the bed with her once more. They were all old enough to get in their own beds now and this was getting old and fast. She nudged the eldest of the group and he started his arms around her waist and whispered a soft "I love you~" a deep blush covered her cheeks and she turned to try and nudge the second off of her, but me made no effort to move either. She shrugged lightly and leaned closer to Tobirama's ear. "Tobi-kun, I need you to wake up." She whispered and he snuggled closer into her side as well, his cheek now coming closer to hers as he moved. She grumbled to herself only to lean down to his ear again with a wicked smirk on her lips.

"Tobi-kun, help me. I need you to save me, Madara is after me." She whispered and he jolted up in the bed, kicking Itama off the bed in the process. He looked around and rubbed his eyes, only to sigh when he realized they were in the room. It was a cruel way to wake him up especially since he was so invested in keeping her safe. He looked back to her once more and noticed the smirk on her lips. A soft blush covered his cheeks and his jaw slackened slightly. "Oh Tobi-kun... you're so sweet, wanting to save me from the big bad Madara." She mused and his blush darkened as he got out of her bed. The sixteen year old glared at her now, but she couldn't help messing with him. "You know you love me." She said as she laid back on her bed, Itama finally pulled himself up out the floor, his groggy eyes landing on her.

"Nee-Chan... what's going on?" he asked and she smiled at him softly. "Time for you to go to your own bed, Itama." She sighed and he grumbled as he drug his feet down the hallway and into his own room. She put her hands on her hips and glared at the now nineteen-year-old that was flopped in her bed. When they had first started sleeping in her bed, it had been sweet. However, after having been in this time for almost three years now, it was no longer cute as all of them were getting tall. Tobirama was now 5'9 at seventeen, while Hashirama was 6'1, and Itama was 5'4 she knew he still had some growing to do, seeing as he was the same height as her and he was only fifteen. She would be turning seventeen this month, for the second time. She snorted in amusement at this, the whole scenario was so weird.

She frowned once more as she looked over to the man who was still in her bed, his father had thought it was wonderful the first time he had seen it, but she was getting sick of it. She briefly contemplated giving him a good elbow drop while he was snoozing, but she happened to like her bed when she got to sleep in it so that was out of the question. She tossed a couple of ideas around in her mind, finally settling on the one that would keep him out of her bed for at least a little while.

A smirk crossed her lips as she crawled up into the bed and laid next to him, running her fingers through his hair gently. He scooted closer to her and she laughed lightly as he kept trying to get closer to him. If there was anything she had learned in the time she had been here, it was that Hashirama was easy to fluster. Much like how she had once been, however Madara's constant flirting had worn that out of her for the most part, but that damnable bond they had still got her flustered at times.

She leaned over him to where she was hovering right over him and she henged into Madara, she could barely contain her amusement as she brushed her nose over his and he smiled in his usual goofy way. "You want a kiss? This early in the morning?" he asked, his eyes not even open yet. He pressed his lips to hers faster than she thought he would, but the moment his eyes opened and he grinned at her that grin turned to horror and he released a yell as he rushed to the bathroom to go wash his face and wash his mouth out.

A resounding "What the fuck!" came from the bathroom and she dropped the henge and sat there laughing herself to tears on the edge of her bed. Butsuma and Akane came rushing down the hall, as well as Tobirama and Itama, however Itama was dragging his blanket behind him, still not fully awake. Hashirama rushed back into her room and was looking all over with a dark red blush on his cheeks, but the furious look in his eyes portrayed an entire different reaction. "Where is he?" he seethed and she snorted and started laughing all over again. "It's not funny Hinata!!" Hashirama whined and she continued to laugh for a couple more seconds before she held up her fingers into a hand sign and she changed her appearance to Madara's once more.

Hashirama's jaw dropped and he crouched in the middle of the floor, his mopey aura making his parents sigh. "What happened?" Butsuma sighed as Hinata released the henge once more. "He wouldn't get out of my bed so I transformed int Madara and he kissed me." She explained simply and for the first time since she had been in their time, she heard both Butsuma and Tobirama laughing. Hashirama rolled onto his side and continued moping because of it.

"I'll get the broom and dustpan." Tobirama chuckled as he walked out of the room once more. She looked up to see both Butsuma and Akane with a mirth in their eyes that she had longed to see since she had arrived at their doorstep. He ruffled her hair and made his way back to his and Akane's room. Itama had already made his way back to his room and gone back to bed. Tobirama had returned and was genuinely trying to sweep Hashirama up off the floor. She shook her head and crouched next to the moping man. "Hashirama-kun, it's ok..." she said as she patted him on the head. He looked up at her and tears were still streaming down his face.

She giggled lightly and shook her head at him. "I thought it was Mito-chan..." he whimpered and she rolled her eyes. "I mean I tried to wake you and you said you loved me, I figured you wanted a little smooch." She mused and he flopped back onto his side once more. "I don't think I can ever look at Madara again..." he whimpered and she laughed. "What? Are you going to have some not so safe to speak of dreams about him?" she asked and he sobbed and rolled away from her once more. She sighed and rolled her eyes once more, this was losing its humor now that he was rolling side to side in her floor crying. "Hashirama, do you want me to traumatize him like I did you? Or maybe Izuna?" she asked and he shot up at this.

"You would do that?" he asked and her eyebrow twitched. Little shit... "I'm transforming into you or Tobirama if I do." She said and he made a disgusted look as she said this. "What I'm not going to do it as myself, Madara would be expecting that." She said and he nodded and tapped his chin in thought. "It may have max shock value if I kiss Madara as you." She said and he gave her that same disturbed look. "I don't want to see myself kissing either of them. It was already bad enough when I saw Madara's face as I was waking up from such a wonderful dream where I finally got to kiss Mito-chan." He grumbled and she rolled her eyes.

"So what you're saying is you want me to traumatize one or both brothers?" she asked and he gave her a look that read he wasn't fully against it. "So Tobirama it is then." She sighed and crossed her arms over her chest. "I mean, you could kiss Izuna as yourself, Madara would be moping forever." He said and she shot him an irritated look. "Ok look I promise I will do it if you stay out of my bed, you're too tall and I never have space anymore... I get ribs in my boobs and feet in my back." She groaned and he shrugged and nodded.

"I mean all you had to do was say you didn't wanna sleep with me." He said and she blinked at him. It took him a second to realize how he had said it and he began moping once more.

She blinked as she heard a tap on her window. Hashirama gave her a look that said 'DO IT' when she saw who was at the window. Oh, poor Izuna... why did he have to be the first to show?

:-:-:-:-:

Madara was making his way over to the Senju compound, Izuna was already ahead of him, eager to see Hinata and the others. He saw Neji pass him and he decided he should step it up as well, as his parents were on their way as well. He glanced up at the ever whitening sky and a soft smile crossed his lips as he held up his hand, the bitter cold was starting to settle in and before long there would be snow everywhere. He stepped it into gear when he heard Izuna yelp. Neji looked back at him and they nodded to one another as the building came into sight. They rushed up on the group surrounding Izuna and he burst through, seeing his brother had flopped backwards with a bloody nose.

Madara looked around the group in confusion, only to see Tobirama walking away with a pink blush dusting his cheeks. "What the fuck..." it actually wasn't Madara that had said it, and yet he still earned a shoe to the head. "Ow Mom!" he snapped and she glared at him. "I didn't say it!" he snapped and she blinked at him in confusion. He looked around and saw Hashirama with his mouth agape and he pinched the bridge of his nose and slapped his friend's mouth shut. "You're gonna catch flies if you leave that big trap open." He grumbled as he did so. He glanced at Hinata, who was standing there in shock as well.

"Is no one going to explain?" he asked and patted Hinata on the cheek, to which she blushed darkly. Hashirama was giving him a disgusted look and slammed the window in his face. Hinata took off after Tobirama and he was looking around at all of them and yet no one had answers. He rolled his eyes and shook his head as he crouched next to Izuna and pressed his sleeve to his brother's nose to try and stifle the bleeding. He hadn't been hit, but something sure took his ass out.

He slapped his brother's cheeks gently and he blinked up at Madara with a goofy grin on his face. "What happened you idiot?" he asked and Izuna just blinked up at him. "There were two Tobiramas and I have no idea which one kissed me." He said and his head lolled back once more. Madara tried his hardest to fight back the snort, but it escaped him and soon enough he was in full blown laughter. Tajima and Aurora only sighed and rubbed their eyes. "Makes sense as to why he never showed interest in women before." Tajima sighed and Aurora helped her youngest to his feet.

Butsuma and Akane were standing there in confusion. Akane looked to her husband and she just couldn't find the words. "I... had no idea." She managed and Butsuma just blinked at her. "Are you sure it wasn't Hinata? She did kiss Hashirama you know..." he said after a moment and Madara's head whipped their way. After a few minutes, Tobirama and Hinata both came back out and they walked right over to Izuna. "Are you ok?" Hinata asked and he nodded his head, a deep blush covering his cheeks, matching the one that coated Tobirama's.

Madara's jaw dropped and he threw his hands up in the air. "That's it, I'm going home before Hashirama tries to kiss me." He snapped and he felt that dark aura as he turned around. He glanced over his shoulder as he saw Hashirama staring at him menacingly from Hinata's bedroom window. A shiver ran up his spine and he decided it was time to go. "Hinata already kissed him looking like you." Itama called out and a dark blush coated his cheeks as he stared at Hinata, who was twisting her hair around her finger with an innocent look.

He pursed his lips and narrowed his eyes at her as she stepped closer. He stepped back away from her and she pouted at him. "Oh, what Mada-kun, you don't want to kiss me anymore?" she asked softly and he looked over to Neji, his eyes begging for help. Neji just threw up both hands and shook his head, he wasn't in it. they had all been coming over every single day, why now of all times did Hinata have to go on a smooching spree. He narrowed his eyes at her and she just smiled at him as she crept closer to her. He shrugged and held out a hand to her, the moment her fingers touched his he felt that all too familiar shock to his system. He sighed in relief, but he couldn't help the jealousy that welled up within him as he glared at the man glowering at him from Hinata's bedroom window.

She snorted and pulled her fingers from his and he blinked down at him. "You forget I can tell when you're jealous." She said and he blushed lightly. She linked her arm with his and they made their way towards the Senju brother's house. "So... uh... why is Hashirama looking at me like that?" he asked and she smiled up at him, that smile held something sinister. "His big ass keeps coming to sleep in my bed." She said sweetly and he nodded. "Uh huh... so like... the look... why at me and not you." He pointed out and she smirked this time. "He kissed me when I looked like you, he was having a good dream until then." She said with a shrug and he stopped walking with her.

"Uh... uh huh..."

"Don't worry, Madara-kun, you're still bound to me." She said with a roll of the eyes and he couldn't help the hurt that coursed through his being at that. She looked up at him and it seemed she saw that sadness in his eyes and it reflected into her own eyes. He unlinked his arm from her and stepped away. "I'm going to go make sure Izuna is ok." He said and she reached out to him lightly. "Madara... I didn't kiss Izuna." She said and he nodded as he turned to walk away. The thought of her kissing Hashirama still hurt him though, he couldn't lose her to him.

:-:_:-:

Sasuke's brows furrowed as he saw one of the scrolls beginning to glow. He reached over and picked it up, it continued to glow as he unfurled it. he blinked as what was written there was vanishing from bottom to top, in the exact opposite way it was written. "Ino," he called out and she began to stir from the room over. She set a plate or something on the counter and made her way into the room with him. She looked just as confused as he was as the scroll was erasing itself. His eyes went wide and he grabbed her by the wrist as they rushed outside and started looking around at everything. Nothing seemed to be changing, but the scroll was which made no sense.

"Which scroll was that Sasuke?" Ino asked and he unfurled it to read the first bit of writing right before that writing vanished as well. "It was the one where Hinata was describing how the Senju and Uchiha had been fighting all the time." He said and she looked from him to the scroll as it now turned to dust in his palm. That same dust reformed a new scroll in his hands. He opened the scroll and began reading once more. A chuckle escaped his lips as he read it. He showed Ino and she rolled her eyes.

"What the hell are they doing in the past? And who turned Hinata into a flirt?" she asked and he chuckled once more. "At least they aren't fighting..." he said and she nodded and smiled at him. "So the second hokage and Izuna Uchiha huh? I don't think I would have ever pictured it." Ino said with a soft smile. "Perhaps that was why he was such an ass when I met him, it was his own fault he was alone."

:-:_:-:

Hinata made her way to the Uchiha compound, it had been about a week since she had seen Madara, but she had seen the rest of them. Tobirama's yell of "If I'm gonna kiss him, I'm gonna be damn sure it's the real me!" still made her laugh every time she thought about it. Who would have known that the strict Senju would fall for the goofy Uchiha. She for sure didn't think it would happen. She looked over at Tobirama who was shivering in the cold. "Not a word. You are coming here for the same reason I am. At least I had the guts to make a move." He snapped, she couldn't tell if the pink tint to his cheeks was from the cold or if it was from him being embarrassed.

"Sorry I almost stole your kiss." She snorted and he flipped her off. "Whoa, I mean... if you go both ways that's cool and all but I'm not interested." She mused and he rolled his eyes. "You're just mad I got my Uchiha first." He grumbled and she rolled her eyes once more. They strolled up to the front door and Hinata glanced around. Madara's chakra wasn't anywhere near the house right now and her heart sank. She followed Tobirama inside and he was immediately grabbed up by Aurora, who began kissing him all over the cheeks. "My cute little future son-in-law!" she squealed and released him only to drag Izuna out of his room. Hinata couldn't help but smile. The Uchiha had been extremely welcoming to the idea of Izuna and Tobirama being together, which she liked.

She watched the two interact with one another and she couldn't hold in her amused laugh when Izuna's head lolled back and blood spurted from his nose once more. Tobirama was busy yelling at him for being a dirty minded fool and that was ok. Everything was ok right now and she liked that. Neji ruffled her hair as he also came over to watch the two teens figure themselves out. She watched as Tobirama grabbed Izuna by the chin and whispered something in his ear menacingly, but the dark red blush, the dual handed bird flip, and the stream of blood that came from his nose once more screamed it was something completely different.

"Just think, if you hadn't tried to kiss Izuna, Tobirama may have never admitted he liked him." Neji said and she nodded. "I'm just glad everyone is taking it well, cause they may never get grandchildren, seeing as how Madara is mad at me." Hinata sighed, but then her face flushed a dark red the moment Neji laughed. As if she had supersonic hearing, Aurora appeared out of nowhere. "Grandchildren?" she chirped and Hinata shook her head. "Nope, Madara don't like me anymore, didn't you know?" she managed as she stifled the blush and Aurora walked away grumbling. Neji watched her with a soft smile as he nudged her towards the front door with a smirk.

She narrowed her eyes at him as she followed him out. She smiled softly as she reached up, snowflakes falling and melting in her palm. "So, you've thought of it huh?" he asked as he motioned for her to follow him once more. The red blush returned to her cheeks and she glared at him. "Shut up." She growled and he chuckled softly. "So, I hear you've been looking as well." She said and he choked o his air at this. "Where did you hear that from?" he asked, trying to regain his composure and she smirked at him. "Lucky guess." She said and he blushed. "That was a cruel one." He grumbled and she smiled at him.

"I'm glad you found someone, an Uchiha girl I take it?" she asked and his blush darkened and he shook his head. "No... She's senju." He said and she smiled at him once more. "Good for you. I'm happy you've found someone." She said and he offered a small smile as well "How do you plan on fixing whatever happened between you and Madara?" he asked and she stared up at the sky. "I have no idea, but for now I just want to talk to him." She said and he nodded. "He is out by the river once more. He goes there a lot lately." He said and she looked out that way and her heart tugged slightly. She had met him out there multiple times since he had given her the lavender but they never really spoke about anything, they just sat there in silence and enjoyed the presence of another person.

"Thank you, I'm going to go see him I suppose..." she said and he gave her a half wave as he made his way back into the house. She made her way to the river and looked to see him sitting on that rock once more. His face was turned up to the sky and he didn't seem to be paying any attention to his surroundings. The snow just fell in a flurry around him and she smiled at the sight of his small smile. He looked so peaceful just sitting there, those onyx eyes reflecting the little white flecks of snow. She made her way over to him and she sat on the ground beside the rock ever so quietly. Her fingertips brushed over his and he lifted his hand so she could slip hers under his and their fingers could entwine there.

"I see you aren't upset with me anymore." She said and a smirk twitched at his lips, but he didn't look down at her. He just rubbed his thumb over the back of her hand and she leaned her head against his leg and slipped her eyes shut. She didn't know when she had decided to let this happen, she knew she had been fighting this ever since she had been brought back here. From the first time her fingers had ever touched his, she was head over heels for the fool. Back when Edo Tensei Madara had touched her, she knew they had both been touched by the goddess Benzaiten. She wondered if Madara knew this as well. Judging by the way Tobirama and Izuna were now, she felt it safe to assume the goddess had bound the two of them as well.

Her eyes landed back on Madara, who was still staring up at the sky. Her brows furrowed as she tried to remember the exact moment the two teens had first touched. Her eyes widened slightly in her surprise, but she soon enough smiled softly. She believed she had pinpointed the exact moment Izuna and Tobirama had solidified the bond created by the goddess. She knew hers and Madara's had been when he touched her in Edo form, but Izuna and Tobirama were a different story. It was the day the Uchiha and Senju had planned the ambush on each other. The moment Tobirama touched Izuna, Izuna had frozen, which is why she had jumped in the way of Tobirama's blade.

"The goddess works in mysterious ways, doesn't she?"

Hinata blinked up at Madara, who was looking down at her, his fingers had actually found their way to her hair and she hadn't noticed. "Were you praying for love and peace as well?" he asked and her eyes widened. 'He had been praying for love?' her eyes softened as he pulled her to stand gently. "I was praying... I never pray." He sighed as he brushed a clump of snow from her cheek carefully. "I looked up to the sky, on a beautiful snowy day, just like today and I prayed. Benzaiten-sama... please... I beg of you... I want love... and I want peace..." he whispered softly as he reached back up to the sky and touched a snowflake as it fell. She watched him as he continued to touch the snowflakes one by one.

"Never once did that love... and that peace... never once did I think that they would be brought to me in such a way. I meant a different kind of love, but Lady Benzaiten makes no mistakes." He said and she looked down at her hands, which were fiddling with one another, a nervous habit she hadn't acted on in a long time. She looked up to the sky and held a hand out, letting snowflakes melt in her bare palm. "Lady Benzaiten... I want to be loved. Someone strong, someone who can protect me when I'm weak... someone who I can protect when they are weak." She whispered to the sky as she threw a clump of snow into the air.

His head whipped towards her then. His eyes were wide as he looked over her once more. "I wished for love, I never thought this would be the way my love would be granted." She said softly and he chuckled. "Neither did I. I cant help but wonder... am I what you were looking for?" he asked and she looked up at him. A small smile crossed her lips and she shook her head. "Honestly, when I made the wish... you were not what I had in mind. Not one bit." She said and he seemed to pout a little at this. "You think Izuna and Tobirama wanted each other that way?" he asked and she burst out laughing at this. "Hell no. I don't know if you have seen the two of them lately, but I saw Tobirama grabbed Izuna by the face and he said something to him, but before he erupted into another nose bleed he still had the audacity to flip him off first." She said and deep rumbling laughter escaped from him.

Hinata's cheeks burned red the more he laughed. It was deep and rumbling like thunder and it shook her to the core. He seemed to notice her freeze and he stopped laughing to look her over once more. Her finger reached up and touched his face and she welcomed the rush of chakra that washed over her. It seemed he had welcomed it as well, as he ran his fingers up her sleeves and then up her neck to gently grab her face in both of his hands. She fisted her hands in his thick shirt and for a moment they just stared one another in the eyes, but as soon as their little staring contest had begun it was over. Her eyes fluttered shut as his lips connected with hers. It was as if the bond itself had taken over them, because they continued their kiss deepening it with every step they had taken backwards.

He ripped the glove off his hand and he pressed it back to her cheek the wave of chakra only became more intense the longer they touched. He pulled back to look her in the eyes and someone cleared their throat. "Kinda chilly out here guys... pretty sure you would both probably have more fun in the house." Izuna managed through sputters. Tobirama stood by him, his face turned to the side, a pink tint coating his cheeks. Madara clicked his tongue at the two younger shinobi but released her all the same. She didn't want him to release her completely so she grabbed his hand and entwined his fingers with hers. He peeked down at her, a wicked smirk on his lips now.

"You change your mind on it now?" he chuckled and she rolled her eyes. "You took that the wrong way." She mused as she followed him back to the compound. "I promise you, you became what I was looking for the moment you gave me those crumpled up flowers." She said and that smirk only widened into a grin. "You only say that now because I kiss better than Hashirama." He chuckled and she blinked up at him cutely. He seemed to be complete caught off guard by this and she watched him gulp. She trailed her fingers up the front of his jacket only to stop and brush over his lips once more. "Keep it up and you'll never have kids." She whispered with a smirk and he returned it as he scooped her up and tossed her over his shoulder. "Didn't know you wanted kids, guess I have something to look forward to now. Thanks for the hope, my dear." He said and her face flushed red once more.

Aurora was immediately thrilled when she saw him carrying her over his shoulder. "I may have beautiful grandbabies yet!" she squealed and Hinata rolled her eyes as Madara carried her into the house. She barely heard Izuna say something about snow melting by the river and that it might be sooner than she thinks if she lets them go inside alone. Hinata rocked her head from side to side, he wasn't wrong in the slightest honestly, Madara had become ravenous towards her the moment their lips had touched. Although she wasn't going to admit it, she wanted to kiss him once more. He removed her from his shoulder, but on the way down she managed to pull him down to her level and meet his lips once more, catching him off guard.

She saw the twinkle in his eye and he leaned in and deepened the kiss once more, only releasing her when his mother threw the trusty wooden spoon ricocheted between their foreheads. He let loose a string of curses, but before the woman could retrieve her trusty spoon, he grabbed her by the hand and pulled her to his room and they put both their weight against the door, their conjoined laughter echoing around the room.

"Don't you ever pull that shit on my kitchen counter again!" Aurora snarled as she stopped beating on the door. Hinata couldn't help the laugh that escaped her once more. "Hey Ma, does that mean we can do that in here?" he asked and that dark aura filled the house, only for him to release yet another series of laughs. She walked over and flopped on his bed and he quirked a brow at her. "Is that an invitation?" he asked as he towered over her from the edge of the bed. She pushed herself up onto her elbows and smirked at him once more. Before she knew it he was hovering over her on the bed, but there was nothing readable on his features. That was until he placed a few little kisses on her collarbone leading up the side of her neck.

"I'm not going to sleep with you in a house where my cousin can see through walls." She mused and he cursed under his breath, seems he had forgotten that fact about them. "Wasn't going to sleep with you yet anyways." She said and he continued to curse under his breath, which she found adorable. She watched as he flopped onto his side and shoved one arm under the pillow under his head. She reached over and pushed the hair from over his eyes. "No birthday sex, sorry love." She said and he blinked at her, he didn't know she knew which was kind of cute. A thump hit the wall next to them and she exchanged glances with him, only to laugh as Tobirama's irritated yell echoed around them.

"Looks like no one is getting any." He mused and she leaned over him and smiled at him softly. Her hair fell around them in a curtain and she pressed her lips to his once more. Something in her soul was craving this feeling now, and she couldn't understand it. He wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close to tuck her into his side. She smiled at him as he nuzzled his nose into her cheek. She nuzzled her nose against his and slipped her eyes shut. She was perfectly content where she was at here, despite the yelling from the room next to theirs.

:-:-:-:-:

Izuna stared over at Tobirama from the opposite end of the bed, he wondered what he had done wrong he had only been trying to kiss Tobirama like Madara had kissed Hinata. Tobirama sent him a dirty look, but was taken off guard by the little pout on Izuna's lips. He held his hands out to Tobirama and grabbed the air towards him, eliciting an eye roll from the white haired teen before him. Tobirama crawled across the bed toward him and the Izuna grinned in excitement, that was until he received a nip to his neck instead. A shiver went down his spine and he looked up at the predatory male hovering over him. "T-tobi-kun..." he stammered and the look in his red eyes only intensified.

His breath hitched as Tobirama leaned closer to him and nipped down the side of his neck. Izuna squirmed beneath him, but the grip Tobirama had on his arms was stronger than he gave him credit for. Tobirama leaned back and looked him in the eyes, Izuna leaned up towards him, expecting a kiss but only ended up getting rolled off the bed and into the floor. He drug himself up off the floor ang pouted up at Tobirama who released a small huff towards the younger man. "Your mother will kill us both, unlike you I feel like I have things to live for." Tobirama grumbled as he flopped back against the bed, only for Izuna to flop right next to him and send an elbow into his gut by accident. Tobirama was gasping for air and also clutching his head from where he hit the wall. "What the fuck is wrong with you today!" Tobirama snarled and Izuna blushed.

"You uh... make me nervous..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

799K 35.3K 53
Mikubae Senju is the younger sister to the Senju siblings and Butsuma's only daughter. She's spent most of her life inside her clan's compound. And a...
8.1K 429 24
What happened just a couple of days after moving to a new school in Japan? After her father broke up with her mother Naoko, Mizuki Fuyumi moves to Ja...
8.6K 281 15
This has a lot of mature content: You got a job at a luxury car dealer from Hashirama. This was a great thing for you since you never got an opportun...
564 35 17
There once was a man named Izuna, and he was the keeper of the lighthouse of a small, remote island you could only reach by ferry. Every evening, Izu...