𝖎𝖘𝖊𝖐𝖆𝖎'𝖉 | Kny x Reader

By kokushibouRailMePls

COVER IS FULLY DRAWN BY ME <3 This bio is so cliche like what. " 𝚈𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚒 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚔𝚊𝚒'... More

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐈𝐬𝐞𝐤𝐚𝐢'𝐝
𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝
𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐚
𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
Girl what.
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐬
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY BITCHES
flex
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐬 𝐏𝐓. 2
𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬
𝐅𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐭. 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐭. 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐜
𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡
OMG 100K READS?!!!!1!1!1
𝐎𝐧𝐞-𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐢-𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

8.3K 346 375
By kokushibouRailMePls

Aint finna upload gifs no mo' 🧘

𖣔

You silently wrote through all your paperwork with your friend and assistant Ayume by your side sitting next to you, she didn't really stand out that much, she just had black hair, pretty blue eyes and fairly tanned skin. Despite that she was really really pretty, something that your pansexual ass can't really handle.

Back to the story, you were peacefully waiting for Rick, your kasugai crow to ruin the peaceful time you are having because you will be soon informed to head towards Oyakata-sama's estate for the bi-annual pillar meeting. Which means you'll be meeting the optimistic little shit, Tanjirou Kamado. You're just thinking on how to not be somewhat suspicious if you ever said something dumb again, but of course you could just shut the fuck up and watch things unfold so you are just gonna watch things unfold.

'I would've said something really political to prove Tanjiro's innocence but the author is stupid to think of what to say-

wait what?'

Blink the thought away and stretched your back. "Oh my back-" you said as you lay on the floor. Ayume eyed you with uninterested eyes wich she rolled right after "that's because you have the same posture as a shrimp
(Y/N)-chan."

"so blunt" you grumbled "and didn't i tell you that i don't like being called like that?" (Y/N) complained, "why don't you like it? you told me you hate honorifics.." Ayume questioned, "it's too feminine for me!" You stated, Ayume looked at you expectantly and sighed. "fine.." she grumbled. You smiled and soon sat up to continue working, "And if you don't fix that posture of yours you'll look like you have kyphosis!" your assistant scolded.

"my body dysmorphia says no." you answered truthfully, she suddenly looked at you worriedly but before she could even say anything your bird appeared out of nowhere and circled around you.
"CAW! CAW! (L/N) (Y/N)! YOU MUST ATTEND THE BI-ANNUAL PILLAR MEETING IN OYAKATA-SAMA'S ESTATE! CAW! CAW!" Rick yelled, "CAW CAW BITCH- OW- OKAY OKAY" You cried out. (Y/N) stood up and walked towards the corner of the room to grabbed two of her weapons. She quickly grabbed her sheathed nichirin blade and her new weapon which is a scythe, the color theme and the blade had the same as your sword obviously, while the the metal pole was wrapped with bandages so it won't slip of your sweaty ass hands during battle, it had a chain attached from the bottom of the blade to the end of the scythe so you can just hang it on you, pretty neat if you ask me. You said your goodbyes to Ayume and rushed out of the house.

𖣔

You finally reached the estate in record time being the 4th one to arrive, sadly. You sulked and leaned on the tree, you looked up to see Obam- Obanai chilling on the tree like a snake- or a cat.. anyways you smiled
"Waddup Iguro-san!" He only lazily waved his hand in response, you nodded and continued to look around, (Y/N) then saw a Uzui and Rengoku conversing. You sighed and sat down, "Hi (Y/N)-chan!" Somebody greeted beside you, you turned your head to see Kanae and Shinobu. Yes, the almighty Kanae is alive and you my dear reader may know how.

Why did (Y/N) save Kanae? totally not because she can just save Shinobu-. AHEM anyways you smiled and waved at them in return, "Long time no see, (Y/N)-san! why are you sitting here looking gloomy?" Shinobu asked, "oh! hehehe.. i just wanna sit down a bit, i don't like standing for too long.." you answered, they nodded their heads sat beside you, formally of course you were just sitting like that one kindergarten student that always cries and when they're in time-out.You three conversed until you guys saw a kakushi carrying a familiar period-hair colored boy (sorry not sorry)

you stared at him acting all surprised,
"damn he cute for a rule breake- OW!" Before you could even finish talking a hand harshly met with the back of your head, Shinobu hadbslapped your head jokingly. You rubbed your head as you watched the kakushi, Gotou? i think.

"Get up." Gotou attempted.

"he's waking up.."

"Wakey..hey."

"Oi, come on"

"Come on bastard.."

"Come on!!"

"HOW LONG ARE YOU GONNA SLEEP?!! WAKE UP ALREADY!!!"

Gotou fumed, you held back a laugh with puffed cheeks as you watched Tanjiro waking up abruptly. His eyes widened as he saw eleven people staring down at him, anxiety rushed through him before he realized he has his hands tied down, obviously the anxiety worsened as he frantically looked around. He saw Giyuu who was far from him and everyone else, worry was evident on his face. You sighed, "Hello there Tanjiro-kun! if you're wondering, everyone around you are hashiras and you will be put in a trial since you broke a rule! I'm sure you knew what you've done.." your eyes darkened at the last part which made him gulp, "Don't be scared! if you manage to prove your innocence..we won't have to cut you and your demon's heads!.." you threatened, a hand was then placed on your shoulder, you didn't have to know what they were gonna say and stood up to go back to your respective place.

'Eek! (Y/N)-chan is so scary when she's angry! but that was so cool..' the timid looking Mitsuri thought.

"Just like (L/N)-san said you will be put on trial" Kanae spoke, Shinobu continued "You are in the Demon Slayer headquarters, Kamado Tanjiro-kun" Shinobu said with furrowed brows and frown, 'i'm so glad i save Kanae.. Shinobu looks so cute when she make that expression!" (Y/N) silently simped.

"There's no need for a trial! Protecting demons is clearly a violation of conduct! We cand deal it by ourselves! We'll decapitate every demon!"

The Flame Pillar:
Rengoku Kyojuro

"Then let me cut her head flamboyantly. I'll show i can spray the blood more flamboyantly than anyone else. I'll be a flamboyant flamboyance.

The Sound Pillar:
Uzui Tengen

'eeehh... we're gonna kill such a cute girl?
my chest hurts oh so much.'

The Love Pillar:
Kanroji Mitsuri

"Ahhh... What a shoddy child she is. How sorrowful. It's so sorrowful she was born into this world."

The Rock Pillar (Dwayne Johnson) :
Himejima Gyomei

'What were those clouds again?
What were they called?'

The Mist Pillar:
Tokito Muichiro

"You sure are gaudy"

The Eclipse Pillar:
(L/N) (Y/N)

"Let's kill her." Gyomei suggested,
"Uh-huh!" Rengoku agreed in a child-like manner. "Yeah, Flamboyantly." Tengen nodded.

☾︎ TANJIRO'S POV ☽︎

'Nezuko!!' i frantically looked around to find my sister not minding the judgemental eyes observing me.

'Where's Nezuko?! Nezuko! Nezuko! Zenitsu, Inosuke, Murata-san!'

"More importantly, what're we gonna do with Tomioka?" The bandaged hashira questioned,
"I have a headache not seeing him bound there, According to Shinobu, Tomioka also violated Demon Hunter conduct as well. How will we deal with him? How will we make him take responsibility? How are we gonna make him suffer?" He stated, I looked around and noticed that the girl with pink hair was looking at Tomioka-san in adoration, i only sweatdropped.

"Well, it's fine right? he followed us without causing a ruckus. Let's think of a punishment later, More importantly, i want to hear this boy's story."

The Flower and Insect Hashira:
Kocho Kanae, Kocho Shinobu

'Even Tomioka-san's here because of me..' i thought.

☾︎ NORMAL POV ☽︎

Tanjiro was about to speak when suddenly he was cut off by a series of painful coughs,
(Y/N) frowned but stayed quiet.
"He should get some water" Shinobu said with the same expression throughout the conversation. She then pulled out a small gourd and brought it to his lips
"Your jaw is hurting so take your time drinking, And please tell me" Shinobu said- well..more like ordered with a slightly aggressive tone.
Tanjiro gladly took drank the water reluctantly but still in a half-assed manner. "There is a painkiller in the drink, so you will ease up a bit." Shinobu said, "It's not like it heals your injuries! So don't push yourself!" Kanae joked with a chuckle, you smiled softly and took a deep breath.

"My little sister was turned into a demon!.. but she has never eaten someone before!.. Up until now and from now on!.. She will never hurt a living person!.." Tanjiro confessed, but he won't be let off the hook yet, (Y/N) could do nothing so she just nodded his head, Tanjiro didn't seem to sense any distrust in her so he softly smiled.
"Don't spit out stupid rash remarks recklessly" Obanai scowled making Tanjiro taken aback by his rude attitude.
"For starters, of course she'd protect her family, i can't trust anything you're saying and i won't trust them" The male spitted at him, his words laced in venom. No wonder he's the Serpent Pillar.

"Ahhhh.. You're being obsessed with the demon.. Let's kill this pitiful child quickly and release him from suffering.." Gyomei said,
'Despite looking all holy your words sure are tainted' (Y/N) sweatdropped,
"Listen please! I became a swordsman to cure Nezuko!! It's been two years since Nezuko became a demon!! And in that time Nezuko hasn't eaten a person!!" Tanjiro was desperate at this point, he worked so hard to get this far and all he wanted was to turn Nezuko back to being human again and keep her safe, He's her older brother the oldest one even. He failed to protect the rest of his family, Nezuko is the only sibling he has and if he failed to protect her too, then what's the point of all the hard work he did just for her sake?
He can't risk losing to these people, he can't. Not when Nezuko and his life is at stake.

You felt melancholic but you can't help, you just have to watch. 
"Your story is simply going around in circles.
She hasn't eat people and she won't eat people from now on? Don't just give us lip service, give us a flamboyant explanation." Uzui demanded.

'What is that bird? ehh...'

"But i have a question.." Mitsuri finally spoke out, everybody's attention then went to her to hear of what she has to say.
"It doesn't seem like Oyakata-sama has grasped this situation yet.." Mitsuri timidly said as she avoided everyone's gazes,

"Can we just deal it on our own like this?" she questioned getting more nervous by the second, "We should wait until he arrives.." she finally suggested, nobody said anything and only stared at her, she blushed and hid her face in embarrassment,
"My sister and i can fight together!! We can fight to protect people as Demon Hunters!!"
Tanjiro declared desperately.

"SO-!!" He was cut off with a raspy voice that was all too familiar for the hashiras and especially for (Y/N).

"Whoa whoa, this got somewhat interesting!"
a voiced yelled out, everyone looked towards the source and Tanjiro gawked.
There stood Sanemi with Nezuko's box in his hands, "Please don't Shinazugawa-sama! Let go of the box please!" a kakushi yelled, obviously in a panic.
"So you're the idiotic member who brought the demon!" Sanemi yelled, he eyed his best friend which was sweating profusely but was still in a calm appearance. He scoffed

"What the hell were you planning to do?"

The Wind Pillar:
Shinazugawa Sanemi

'Shinazugawa-san! It's wonderful your scars have increased again' Mitsuri thought, the aura around them doesn't seem to phase her for some reason.
The air was tense more than before, (Y/N)'s anxiety worsened further,
'shit shit, i know that everything will go well at the end of day but still- AAAAAAAAA' She was too busy having an internal mental breakdown to even pay attention what's happening anymore,

"Please don't act on your own Shinazugawa-san." Kanae said with a frown stepping in front of Tanjiro,
'Kanae-chan it's rare for you to seem like you're mad! it's so cool!!' Mitsuri exclaimed in her thoughts,
"what's a demon to you kiddo? You csn fight with it to protect people as Demon Hunters?
You see, about that.." as he said those words words he reached to sheathe his sword while staring at Tanjiro's face to see what is he gonna do next.
"THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE YOU MORON"
Sanemi screamed, he then fully unsheathed his sword and stabbed Nezuko's box.
Tanjiro watched with a horrified expression while he watched his sister's blood drip from the corner of the box. He gritted his teeth in seething anger, and suddenly Tanjiro ran towards your friend, "I WILL NEVER FORGIVE ANYBODY, PILLAR OR NOT, WHO HURTS MY LITTLE SISTER" Tanjiro yelled while ran at him as fast as he could. "HAHAHAH!! THAT SO? GOOD FOR YOU!!" Sanemi cackled,
"Stop it!! Oyakata-sama is arriving soon!!" Giyu yelled, Sanemi's eyes widened before swinging his sword at Tanjiro only for him to dodge it with a backflip, He headbutted Sanemi mid-air and fell painfully.

Everyone went silent before they heard a small snicker, they looked towards Mitsuri who was hiding her face to stop herself from laughing "I'm so sorry.." she apologized softly.

Obanai not minding her looked at Tanjiro
'although Tomioka interjected on the side there, he landed a blow on Shinazugawa'
He watched as Tanjiro grabbed the sling of the box as he watched for Sanemi to collect himself, "If you can't tell good demons from the bad demons then you should quit becoming a pillar!!" the boy yelled, Sanemi looked up gritting his teeth while grinning wildly, "damn you..I'LL RIP YOU TO SHREDS" the irrational man declared, but before he could say anything else a soft voice spoke out, "Oyakata-sama has arrived." this announcement made (Y/N) exhale exasperatedly.

Everybody looked towards the engawa to see their master being assisted by two white-haired girl, "Good morning everybody,
we have some really nice weather today..is the sky blue?" Oyakata spoke softly
"Our members have gathered for the Pillar Meeting every six months as per usual, i find this pleasurable.." The man smiled softly towards his children, Tanjiro stared at the mysterious man before he got pinned roughly to the ground by Sanemi, making him bow in a painful way. Everybody soon followed suit and bowed, "We find it the most honorable to be at your presence, Oyakata-sama. We eagerly pray for much happiness upon you." Sanemi said with utmost respect for the man.
'I wanted to say that
and greet Oyakata-sama..' you watched Mitsuri sulk after Sanemi greeted Oyakata-sama. You turned your head to look at Tanjiro and you almost snickered, while he was being pinned down he had a deadpanned expression his face, you smiled and continued to watch, Sanemi spoke again
"Let me humbly say, There is a soldier present in the Pillar Meeting by the name of Tanjiro Kamado who has brought a demon. I would like to explain the scenario, so will you allow me?" Sanemi then stopped talking to look for the Master's approval. Oyakata then nodded before Sanemi started to explain.

"I see, i'm sorry he has suprised you all." Oyakata apologized while looking down, he looked up and stared straight towards us.

"i have given my approval for Tanjiro and  Nezuko, So i want everyone here to accept them."

after he finished everyone except you was flabbergasted by Oyakata-sama, but despite that some of them just can't agree with him so they refused.

"aahh.. Even though Oyakata-sama wishes us to do so..i am reluctant to give consent.."
Gyomei refused!

"I also flamboyantly oppose this, i will never accept a Demon Hunter who brings demons along." Uzui refused

"I will abide with all your accordance Oyakata-sama!~" Mitsuri agreed!

"Either way is fine for me.. i'll just forget right away.." Muichiro..! I don't know.

"....." Shinobu is reluctant to answer because she doesn't know.

"perhaps it will be fine" Kanae agreed!

You looked at Giyu to hear what he thinks but nothing came out of his mouth.

"Don't trust them, Don't trust them. We all hate demons to begin with." Obanai deeply refuses!

"I respect you from deep within! But i cannot understand your thinking! I completely oppose this!" Rengoku refuses..

"We are the Demon Hunters who all annhilate demons. I wish to punish both Kamado and Tomioka." Sanemi strongly disagrees!

"I'll try to give'em a chance..but if they mess up both of them will have their organs dissected." (Y/N) agrees!

Oyakata nods. "Now, the letter." he kindly requested his daughter, his daughter complied and revealed a sheet of paper, everyone but you and Tomioka was curious on what was written on the letter so they stayed quiet and listen.
"We received this letter from the Former Pillar Urokodaki Sakonji-sama. I will read an extract from it" the purple-eyed girl said,

"Please forgive Tanjiro for being with a demon, Nezuko has a tenacious spirit and retains some human reasoning, even when she's starving she doesn't eat humans, and she has stayed that way for more than two years. You may find this sudden and difficult to believe but this is the unmistaken truth.
If by any chance Nezuko attacks someone, Kamado Taniro as well as Urokodaki Sakonji and Tomioka Giyu will cut open their stomachs as an apology."

The girl finishes and everyone stayed quiet,
Tanjiro started to tear up thinking everything is done before Sanemi spoke again.
"What should i say if they're gonna kill themselves? If they want to die they can just die and rot away. There is no guarantee in all of this" Damn Sanemi sure is stubborn, his words made you grit your teeth but you didn't dare utter a word,
"Shinazugawa is right! If she kills and eats someone, nothing can be undone! The people who got killed will never come back!" Kyojuro added.
"It is true that they can't guarantee or prove that she won't attack people." He said making Sanemi smile.

"But"
his smile dropped.

"You can't prove she'll attack someone either"

Tanjiro sighed in relief while Sanemi had an offended and shocked expression.
"The truth is that Nezuko has beeen living without eating people for more than two years." Oyakata started, " And because of her two people are putting their lives on the line" You smiled and leaned on the tree behind you.
"

And to deny this, the deniers have to present something more than what is there" Oyakata smiled as he gently held the letter in his hands. Sanemi gritted his teeth as veins started to bulge in his neck in anger,
"Besides, Tanjiro has come into contact with Kibutsuji." The master stated making everyone suprised, they then looked at Tanjiro with furrowed brows.

"That can't be!.."

"We pillars have never even come contact with him!!.. and this guy has!?"

"What did he look like?! His abilities?! Where                                      is he?!"

"Did you fight?!"

"WHAT WAS KIBSUTSUJI DOING?! HAVE THE HEADQUARTERS BEEN LOCATED?"

"SHUT UP I ASKED HIM FIRST"

Because of all the questions that were thrown at his way Tanjiro felt slightly dizzy because of the pressure he was experiencing,
Everyone was then cut off with a single hand motion their master made. Very similar to trained dogs-
"You see, Kibutsuji has come after Tanjiro abd Tanjiro shook his pursuers loose. The reason for this may simply be just to close some loose ends, But for tge first time i don't want to let go of that tail Kibutsuji has showed us.
And this probably goes to Nezuko as well, i believe something unexpected happed for Kibutsuji. Do you understand?" Oyakatam finished his dialogue with a question only for the pillars to stay quiet.

"I do not understand, Oyakata-sama. We can let humans live but demons must not. I cannot consent." Your best friend answered truthfully, he then unsheathed his sword again and sliced his arm.
'Eh? eh? What're you doing? what're you doing? You're gonna mess up the gerden!..' Mitsuri thought worriedly.

"OYAKATA-SAMA I WILL  PRESENT TO YOU THE UGLINESS OF WHAT WE CALL DEMONS!" Sanemi declared menacingly only for you to sigh and hugged yourself and your knees feeling very very sleepy. "Sanemi.." Oyakata attempted to stop him but it fell on deaf ears,
"HEY DEMON IT'S TIME TO EAT! SINK YOUR TEETH ON THIS!" You sighed and pathetically laid on the ground feeling the sleepiness worsen but you refrained yourself to sleep,
Tanjiro watched with panicked eyes as Sanemi's blood dripped on the wood, staining it red. "Shinazugawa,  you can't do it in the sunlight. The demon won't come out unless you go to the shade." Obanai suggested, Sanemi then grinned and latched onto the strap of the box, "Oyakata-sama, forgive my rudeness." After he said those words he immediately jumped towards the engawa and inside the estate, You slowly sat up and rubbed your eyes to see what was going on.
"NEZUKOOOO!! STOOOOOP!!" Before the poor boy got any closer he got pinned down by the Serpent Pillar by using his elbow on his back making it hard to breath for some reason.

He saw Sanemi stabbing the box making him panic more, "COME OVER HERE DEMOOON! HERE'S SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE HUMAN BLOOOOD!!" He taunted Nezuko,
'Not my poor Nezukoo..' the Eclipse Pillar cried in her thoughts, Suddenly the door was sling open revealing a small girl growing larger and larger and stopped in her original height, There she was Nezuko, she was covered in blood and sweat while she eyed the blood dangerously.

"Iguro-san! you're pushing him to hard. Loosen up a bit!" Shinobu requested slightly raising her volume, "If he tries to move wouldn't i be the one being pushed?" He reasoned, you rolled your eyes and huffed.
"Kamado-kun, your lungs are under pressure. If you use your breaths, your blood vessels will explode." Kanae warned with worried eyes,
"Blood vessels exploding! That's going to make a flamboyant sound! Okay go explode!!" Uzui excitedly said earning a disappointed look by you and Mitsuri,
'this is one of the reasons why i first thought you were lying about having three wives the first time i saw you..'  You frowned,
"You poor thing... what a weak pitiful child... Namu Amida Butsu.." Gyomei added,
'my dude had the audacity to say some random prayer after insulting an innocent child- welp..'

You watched as the two Kamado siblings struggle helplessly, you couldn't take it anymore so in a blink of an eye, you appeared behind Obanai and separated his arm from the boy's back, He was taken aback by your actions and attempted to rip away his hand from your vice grip but you were strong so you only tightened the grip while glaring at him. He grumbled out an 'okay' and yank his hand away again noticing you loosened your hold. You huffed and continued to watch, you watched as Tanjiro screamed her name making her turn around and look at him, she stared into air for a few seconds before turning her head away from the offered blood Sanemi held out. Your best friend's eyes widened before he grumbled and backed away.

"What happened?" Oyakata asked,
"The demon girl turned the other way, even though Shinazugawa-sama cut her three times and thrust his arm in front of her, she held herself back and didn't bite him."
The girl on his left side explained,
"And that's proof Nezuko will not attack humans right there" Oyakata announced, making Tanjiro and Sanemi shocked,
Obanai then glared at you, suspicion clouding his heterochromia eye. "What're you planning (L/N)?" He interrogated which you rolled your eyes in return. "Do you actually think i'll let you make some kid's blood vessels explode?" You deadpanned, he scoffed and looked away putting his focus back to Oyakata once again.
"Tanjiro, despite this there will still probably be other people who won't willingly agree about Nezuko." Your master stated before Tanjiro backed away from the engawa and bowed. Oyakata continued, "You have to just prove that. From this point on, you and Nezuko can be useful enough to fight with the Denon Hunters, Defeat the Twelve Kizuki and the gravity of your words will change, Taniro " He stated, everything was silent for a moment before Tanjiro sat up,
" i... Nezuko and i will defeat Kibutsuji Muzan!!
Definitely!! Nezuko and i will wield our swords and cut those chains of agony!!" He declared feeling determined.

"You can't defeat him as you are now Tanjiro, so first, try and defeat of the Twelve Kizuki."

the boy turned beet red while everyone looked at him with strange expressions.
"The Demon Hunter Pillars have talents that naturally surpass you, They climbed up by training to the point where they coughed up blood, and they survived being on the verge of death. And they may even defeat the Twelve Kizuki, That's why the Pillars are to be respected and treated well. Tanjiro, you should also be careful about how you speaked to them." Said which you barely heard since you were sweating profusely again because of the second-hand embarrasment, you were so embarassed that your ears started ringing because of the nervousness you felt.

"y..yes sir.."

"And then, Sanemi, Obanai, don't bully the younger ones too much" Oyakata warned before the two complied in unison

"So we're ending the talk about Tanjiro here, You may step back now. It's about time we begin the Pillar Meeting."

𖣔

My hands hurt after writing 4923 words like-

the pic describes what im feeling rn

𖣔

~ Taisho Secrets ~

× Sanemi was offended that you would give consent to Tanjiro earlier in the meeting
× You were chilling with Tanjiro in the Flower Estate after the meeting
× You and Ayume met where you were still a kinoe rank, you saved her from a fairly strong demon and two years later she found you again and asked you to be her boss for the rest of life as a thank you
× Giyu is a line without a hook

𖣔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 145 45
!!VERY SHORT CHAPTERS!! ❝ 𝒊𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒐, 𝒊 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒊𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒚...
20.3K 945 21
▬▬▬ㅤkny various x reader ࣪ 𓈒 ✿⁠⠀ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ━━ 𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧 ━━ (ㅎ) synopsis . . . a sick girl with a wish in one world, & a reincarnated girl in th...
74.2K 1.8K 18
First of all, I'M BACK!!! Life has been crazy but I'm ready to write again. I haven't decided if this is going to be the title of the story. I don't...
12K 57 5
└➤ 𝘖𝘯 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 。✑ ─────┐ ↳ ⸙;; ❝ How did things turn out like this?.... I thought things would be better now, but it seems like it's not. How...