random fics about youtubers i...

Por misfitsgoonsgroup

all of these are reader inserts, i write for any youtuber i'm hyperfixating on at the time 😃 requests are op... Mais

An Intro
Dickhead
Never. Again.
Hoodie
Why Not Around Me?
Lap
Kamikaze Shooters
Shotgunning
Body Shots
Up Dog
My New Neighbor is an "Accountant"
whore
Movie Night
Winter Days
Preferences
Picnic
I'm Never Teasing Him Again
Favorite Choker
Ope
Choccy Chip Pancakes
Library
Party
Polariod
Fuck Having a Praise Kink
Making Breakfast
Bad Idea
You Can't Be Jealous During a Job
The Tent
Tattoo Shop
Demon
Demon (Extended)
"You Two Are Perfect For Each Other."
Mr.Boss Man
Preferences Part Two
An Interesting Night
Stop Ignoring Me
Mr. Ghostface
Gym Crush
Good Morning
Thigh
"I Really Am Sorry."
Ghostface
Good Vibrations

Business Call

1.1K 8 1
Por misfitsgoonsgroup

I accidentally published this the other day when I finished it, I'm sorry if that was confusing to anyone... let's act like it didn't happen lol. This is a part two Mr. Boss Man, it's more smut. Enjoy 😏

It had been a couple months since our arrangement had started. Things were mostly great. I only say mostly because it's become increasingly more evident that this was a no strings attached type of arrangement. Which would be fine normally, I've had relationships like this before. The only difference was that I didn't work with those people. I didn't see them everyday and acted like nothing was happening. Those people didn't make my heart flutter, either. Somehow my boss, of all people, caused that. With that in mind I wanted to start distancing myself Eric, but that's hard considering I work with him. And maybe I didn't really want to stay away from him.

My hands smoothed over the slightly flared skirt of the dress I was wearing. It was a Friday, so I had decided to wear something that was slightly more comfortable than my normal office attire. I let out a sigh as I awkwardly waited for the coffee maker to fill up. The door to the break room opens and shuts, I don't bother looking away from my hands that were still playing with my dress. "A dress today, hm?" My eyes snap up and my cheeks flush. I nod slowly, "Yeah, I thought it'd feel more comfortable." Eric nods, a smirk playing on his lips. He slowly steps closer to me, my heart was beating out of my chest as he grew nearer. Now he stood in front of me, that smirk still etched on his lips, "Could I see you in my office?" My eyes widened slightly. He never asked me into his office until the end of the day, when everyone was gone. "After you finish your break, of course." I look down at my feet and think for a second. This was risky and I really needed to start distancing myself from him. But he's just so enticing. I look back up at him and nod, "Of course, sir." A low grumble emits from his throat as the words leave my mouth. He nods, turns away, and walks right out of the break room.

As I slowly sipped the somehow lukewarm cup of freshly brewed coffee I thought about what I had agreed to just moments ago. I shouldn't go. I should wait until the end of the day, I have so much work to do and I know that if I don't return to my seat on time then it'll seem suspicious. And I know that one of the bitches that gossip will snitch on me. Or start a rumor. It's just too risky. I pull out my phone and tap on his contact, "Can't after break, I have too much work to do." And with a nod as I tap the send button I walk back to my desk. I might just leave too, this was becoming too complicated.

I was only at my desk for maybe an hour before I was called into the boss's office. Murmurs could be heard as I made my way to his office, the gossip was already starting. I walk into the room and lock the door behind me immediately, slightly irritated that he could just wait. My eyes met his, he looked just as irritated. I roll my eyes, "This couldn't have waited?" I walked closer to the large desk, he hadn't even moved from his chair yet. He shakes his head slowly and brings a finger to his lips, was he really telling me to be quiet right now? I crossed my arms over my chest, I was fuming. His finger moved from his lips to his ear piece, I hadn't even noticed it until now. He starts talking and I quickly realize that he's on a fucking business call. Why would he call me in here if he's on a business call? I scoff quietly and roll my eyes as I wait for him to wrap up the call.

He finishes his thought and hangs up the call, a smirk breaks out over his face. I could be working right now and he's just wasting my time. "(Y/N)! You've finally decided to come and join me!" I roll my eyes again, "Oh, yes, what a surprise I'm in the boss's office after he called me in here." He lets out a low chuckle and rolls his chair backwards a bit, he pats his lap with both hands while smirking up at me. I shake my head, "I already told you we can't do this right now." He chuckles again, "Nonsense! You just need to be quiet." I sigh, I wasn't seriously considering doing this. There was no way I'd do something like this. He chuckles darkly, "Now, pull that dress up and come sit on my lap." He pats on his thighs once again. I bite my bottom lip and almost reluctantly make my way to his desk chair.

Once I was standing in front of him he had instructed me to remove my panties, which I did quickly. It couldn't be helped. This man was irresistible. He had a sort of spell on me. "How about you help me too?" I nod and work on unbuckling his belt quickly, "Yes, sir." It didn't take long, really. I had his slacks and underwear off of him pretty quickly, and without much thought I sat on his now nude lap. The skirt of my dress separated us, though. I bite down on my bottom lip and stand up slightly, pulling up the fabric slowly. Once I knew it was fully out of the way I sat back down on Eric's lap, his slightly erect cock pressed into ass. One of his hands grip onto my waist, pulling me closer to him.

He leans his face into my shoulder and mumbles, "Go on." I nod slowly and lift my hips slightly, I could feel his other hand reach down and push his member down a bit. I move back and sit down, sinking onto him slowly. A moan rumbles in my throat and my eyes flutter shut at the familiar stretch. I heard a low groan muffle in my hair, I bit my lip as I grind down onto him. Eric pulls away from my shoulder and leans back, "C'mon, move." I nod and slowly lift myself up, bringing my body back down just as slowly. He groans and his grip on my waist tightens slightly. I continue to move myself on him, trying desperately to muffle my moans. My pace was so slow, but his reach inside of me was somehow enough to cause that tightening in my stomach to start forming.

Once I had gotten my rhythm down, I heard Eric chuckle, "Now, I'm going to need you to be really quiet, okay?" I was confused but nodded, I was already being quiet. He cleared his voice and he started talking all professional-like. My eyes widened and I looked back at him. He was still on that fucking business call. I should stop, this was too far. But I couldn't stop, I kept my slow pace. I leaned forward and braced myself on his desk, burying my mouth into my arm as I did so. My moans were successfully muffled as I kept going, feeling that ache in my stomach tighten slightly.

He went on with his call, only faltering when I was instinctively pulsate around him. "Good job." I lift my head away from my arm and let out a quiet moan, "I'll have to unmute in a second, though." I nod in understanding, I'll need to be quiet again. He chuckles, "But I think we can finish before then." My eyes widen and an almost too loud of a moan leaves me as he unexpectedly thrusts into me. I bite my lip again to try and muffle the screaming moans I wanted to let out as he started his harsh and rushed pace. My body leans backwards as his taking over quickens the speed of my release. The hand he hadn been using to mute and unmute the call finds its way to my face, his thumb slips into my gaping mouth. He shushes me, "You gotta be quiet, okay?" I nod frantically as my body begins to convulse.

It didn't take long for my climax to wash over me. He continued his thrusting even after, trying to reach his own high. I tightened myself around his lazily to try and help, he pushed in one last time and finished inside of me. In an attempt to muffle his loud groan he bit into my shoulder. I gasp slightly at the overwhelming feelings. After some shared panting I heard him start up his call again. I calmed my panting but stayed still. I wanted more. I needed more. This felt like it was going to be the last time I'd be able to enjoy this with him.

I heard him bid his goodbyes and hang up the call for real this time. He chuckled, "What? You need this long of a breather?" I lightly nibble on my bottom lip and stand up, turning towards him. I shake my head slowly and sigh, thinking of my next move. He looked slightly confused. I look around the room and spot the tiny leather couch that was pushed against the wall, it was close to the door which could be risky. I walk over to the couch and sit down, he laughs awkwardly, "What?" I shake my head to cut him off. Before I can even think of stopping myself I pull my dress off of my body and unclasp my bra quickly. His confusion lifted slightly, "Oh, I don't think that's a good idea…" he looks at the door and then the clock that ticked by beside it, "They'll know something it up." I don't listen to him and lay down on the couch, my eye looking at the ceiling. He continues to try and reason with me but I don't listen. One of my hands starts to pinch and flick one of my nipples while the other swirls around my throbbing clit, my eyes flutter shut and I allow his name to slip past my lips.

It didn't take long for Eric to walk over to me, grabbing my wrists to stop my movements. "What are you doing?" I smirk up at him, "Trying to get my way." And with that he was on top of me in a flash, pushing his still erect cock into me quickly. Normally I let him ravage my body and go as fast as he wanted. But right now I needed some form of closure, especially if this was going to be the last time I got this from him. So, I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist and made sure he went slow. Not too terribly slow but enough for it to feel like way more than just mindless sex. My eyes lock with his as he keeps this new pace, I moan quietly as I can feel myself coming to a second orgasm. My nails lightly dig into his back, nothing that would leave a mark. This intense staring contest never ceases as he continues to slowly push into me. My back arches up as I feel a wave of ecstasy wash over me, he shakily groans as his second wave washes over him almost simultaneously.

I got dressed as soon as I could and as quickly as I could, "I think I'm going to go home early." He nods slowly and clears his throat, "Uh, yeah, yeah. That's probably a good idea." I nod and walk towards the door. My hand reaches from the handle but I can't just leave, not without telling him that this has to stop. I take a deep breath and turn back around, my eyes widen when I realize he's standing right behind me. "Are you free this weekend?" My eyebrows furrow and I nod slowly. Eric clears his throat again and chuckles nervously, "Would you like to go out to dinner with me?" My eyes widen in shock, my heart flutters, and I nod quickly without even thinking. "Yeah, I'd like that a lot, actually."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

79.9K 1.4K 24
"did you ever really love me?" he asked, i could hear the fear and sadness in his voice. "yes." i responded. i could see a small flicker of light in...
82.3K 2.2K 10
bunch of Fundy x Dream oneshots. requests are always open. I dont know how to write romance because I am forever alone so please go easy on me
6.7K 171 20
WARNING! THIS STORY IS INCOMPLETE AND HASN'T BEEN WORKED ON SINCE 2020! I APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE! You, the reader, are barely going through...
26.9K 373 50
requests are closed, go request on the 2nd book!! hey, welcome to my oneshots, if you read the title (assuming all tgc fans know how to read) then yo...