Baby you'll be mine-nayeon x...

By asiahYourfav

๊ง"๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—œ ๐—ก๐—˜๐—˜๐—— ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—•๐—˜ ๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜"๊ง‚ ... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
010
011
Thank you for 1k reads!!'
New story!

009

491 12 1
By asiahYourfav

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────
You wake up,yawning and stretching your arms. It felt good to finnaly be able to lie in a real bed..after what nayeon did to you for months.

You grabbed your crunches and went down the stairs into your pajamas,holding onto the railing tightly.

You sat into the kitchen where you saw both Lisa and jennie making breakfast that smelt really delicious.

"What are you guys making?" You say,leaning your crunches against the table and jennie smiles

"Bacon and eggs!" Lisa says smiling and you smile back

"How did you sleep,y/n?" Jennie asks and you grin

"I slept so good! The bed was so comfortable and the sheets were so fluffy" you said and jennie laughed

"Well it's a good thing we had that extra room." She says but stopped when rosè and jisoo come marching into the kitchen,chasing eachother.

"Woah stop guys! Don't knock down those crunches and come take a seat,me and jennie is making breakfastfast." Lisa says and sighs,jisoo and rose sitting down next to me.

jennie and Lisa hand out the plates and the food looks really good
"I didn't know you could cook!" Jisoo jokes and Lisa looks at her in a offended way.

I take a bite out of the food and my eyes go wide because of how good it is

"This taste amazing!" I said and everyone laughed,jennie gave me a thumbs up before we all dig in.

"I'm stuffed." Rose says and jisoo nods in agreement.

Lisa and jisoo get the plates to wash them and me and rose sit at the table together.

"Y/n,me and the other girls are going to a party tonight,wanna go with us? We'd hate to leave you alone."  Rose asked,screaming over the water noise.

"Yea,I guess it's something better to do. also do you think I need my crunches? It's getting easier to get around and I've stepped on it a few times."

"You have? Be careful. and if you think you can manage it,then you don't need them. Also how's your jaw?" Rose asked

"Oh about that..I took it off. It's been easier to eat so I think I don't need that crusty old thing anymore." You say and rose smiles,the rest of the girls finishing the dishes and turn to face you and rose.

"Y/n how about coming with us to a party?" Jisoo asked and smile

"Rose already asked me,yes I'll go with you guys. And I'm not bringing my crunches with me.

"Why no crunches today? Don't you need them?" Jennie asked

"Don't worry about it guys,if it's too hard to handle I'll keep them in the trunk of the car,if it's okay with you guys." You grin and the girls nod

"Well...party's in half an hour,we should all get ready. Y/n there's a bathroom in your room and we left some clothes in your closet for you until we get you your own." Lisa says

You smile at her and everyone goes to therir rooms,you limp alittle scared to put pressure on your broken leg but you began to step on it without even noticing,getting used to it.

You dug through the closet to find a beautiful white sparkly dress,you smile at it. It was the most beautiful dress you've ever seen. It had rhinestones on it,and it was white and baby pink. You take the dress and grab some heels from the floor and go to change.

After changing you brush your teeth and put your pajamas in the dirty bin,you quickly take your hair down and brush it.

You walk down the stairs to meet with the girls again  and while you walked down,all the girls looked at you in amazement.

"You look so pretty in my dress,y/n!" Jisoo says while beginning to clap and you smile

"You think so? Thanks for letting me borrow some clothes guys." You say and they all grin

"It's no problem. We're all cousins after all,right? Now let's head out,we don't wanna be late."

Rosè held the door for you all and everyone went outside and into the expensive car,jisoo driving.

"Buckle up guys."
Jisoo says while buckling her seatbelt and starting the car,clicking can be heard after that.

It's been five minutes into the ride,you don't even know who's party this is.

"Jisoo,who's party are we going to?" You ask and jisoo smiled

"Our good freind,seulgi. She's nice don't worry" Jisoo smiled and you nod

Soon enough you arrive to a huge mansion,it was white with a lot of floors. Your eyes shine and you all get out of the car and knock on the door

Jennie knocked on the door and a pretty girl with brown hair appeared,someone you've never met or seen before.

"Hi girls! It's nice to see you! And i see you've brought a freind?"

"Cousin,actually." Lisa says smiling hugging you and seulgi unblocked the door to let you all in

"Make yourself feel at home girls,we have snacks too at the table." She smiles and everyone nods,including you.

soon enough your left by yourself,jisoo and lisa ran to the snack table and rosè and jennie went to go talk to seulgi.

You decide to explore this beautiful house for a bit.

You looked up and saw a picture of seulgi and four other beautiful girls,you go closer to get a closer look at it.

They looked close. You felt someone watching you so you quickly backed away and walked to somewhere else.

You soon reach the second floor,where your alone. you hear whispering and you quickly turn your head in fear,but no one is there.

you see an open bathroom and you really had to pee,so you enter the bathroom without hesitation and shut the door.

You felt weird,like eyes were on you but you ignored it.
When your done doing your business you quickly wash your hands and rinse them dry by shaking them.

Suddenly you can't hear anything,the music that was playing had stopped. You got scared so you quickly run down the stairs to the second floor. You catch jisoo with your eyes on the floor.

You rush over to her,with a look of worry and pain in your eyes. You began to cry and hug jisoo,getting your clothes bloody from the bloody mess that was on the floor.

"Jisoo!! what happened!" jisoo tried to answer but all you could hear was mumbling,and blood falling from her mouth. You see her eyes start to close slowly,soon she looked lifeless.

You rush over while crying to see what else happened,hurting your leg a bit but you ignored it. You see a lot of blood on the floor making you panic.

you lean down to see if everyone's okay but quickly get up and wipe your tears and you saw someone you never wanted to see before...it was.....

.Nayeon. Yes her. The girl that made your life a living hell.

she was holding a knife.

You didn't move,scared of what she would do to you.

You slowly try to back away but nayeon goes closer to you,dropping her bloody knife in a pile of blood and walking over dead bodies.

Nayeon then walked over to you,pinning you against the wall.

"I guess today..is the day you find out how crazy I actually am for you,y/n." She says and you gulp,terrified.

"You look cute with that look of fear on your face y'know..it reminds me when I got to do all sorts of things with you.

Nayeon then quickly cups your cheeks in her hands and kisses you,you try to pull away from her but her grip on you is too strong.

Nayeon then breaks the kiss,leaving both of you out of breathe. Your eyes began to get teary thinking about the girls,aka your cousins.

"Y/n...I did this all for you and only for you..but the real question is..would you do the same thing for me?"

You stood there,not knowing what to say but wanting to run away. You couldn't take nayeon anymore. Deep down you wanted her dead. You quickly reached for the knife on the floor...

Cliffhanger ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 263 23
Y/N a 18 year old girl has some "Admirers" In her life but she doesn't know that they were watching her every move... Can Y/N survive?
16.6K 1K 25
(Renewed Version of Yanderes' Obsession)
1.3K 49 9
what if, Yuzu was different? not that different but yk. Ever since her father died from a car crash, Yuzu slowly became emotionless and never shared...