lexi greys twin. Callie X Oc

Por lizzie_olsens_

what if lexi had a twin sister, but unlike her sister she wanted nothing to do with meredith. it wasn't that... Más

Under editing
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter five
chapter 6
chapter seven
chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Update schedule
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen.
Chapter fifthteen
No update this week
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Sorry
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
No update
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter 23
The end

chapter four

2.9K 56 2
Por lizzie_olsens_

Payton's POV-

"Are you ready to go?" I hear Addison ask me, breaking me out of my thoughts.

I was sitting front row in a court room, I had just watched my attacker get sentenced to a minimum of 10 year before he can even think about parole.

I felt relieved when I heard that, it felt like I could finally breathe after 2 weeks of having the feeling that hes going to come and finish the job.

"Payton?" I hear her ask again.

"Addie, he's finally gone." I say finally looking up at her.

"Yeah, its great isn't it." She says sitting back down next to me and letting me lay my head on her shoulder.

"Addie, I think I might be pregnant." I say, finally telling someone what I have been thinking for a couple days.

I had been having morning sickness for about four days now, spending almost 2 hours a morning sitting infront of a toilet throwing my guts up.

"You do?"

"Yeah, I mean i think so atleast."

"Well I'll call meredith to get pregnancy test instead of tequila." Ahe giggles out before help me up and leading me to the car that we drove in while Amelia and meredith took the other car with Derek and the kids who were visiting.

"I'm gonna miss you, addie."

"I'll miss you too, but if your pregnant I want you to call me every day and I want to be at every scan." She says chuckle when I roll my eyes.

"I said I think I am. I might not be." I say pushing her gently before running to the car and getting in the passenger side.

"Payton, I swear to god!" She huffs when she gets into the drivers side.

"Just call meredith, I really need to pee." I say letting a little whine out at the end.

She laughs at me before pulling out of the car park and starting the 30 minute drive

She called meredith quickly aswell, asking her to pick some test up but not to tell anyone.

We just sat in silence for a good amount of time until she finally speaks up.

"Are you ever going to come back to LA permanently." She asks gently.

"I don't know, all I know is I need to get away from here. I need to be able to walk down the street alone without looking like a crazy woman because I'm looking all around just to make sure I'm not attacked again."

"I know, just promise to visit." She said as looked at me quickly before turning her attention back to the road.

"I promise."

She gently takes my hand and we just sit in silence for the rest of the drive.
-----‐-------‐-----------------------------
"Okay, so we have 3 pregnancy tests and orange juice." Meredith says when her and Amelia walk into my bedroom. "Derek is putting the kids to bed and knows nothing about this."

"Orange juice?" I ask as I quickly run over and grab the tests out of her hand, heading to the bathroom to finally release the pee I had been holding for almost an hour.

"Because you love it, so whatever you feel when these tests come back you have your favourite drink." Amelia speaks up as she comes and sits on the bathroom sink, Addison following behind her while meredith stays at the bathroom door.

They had all seen me naked, so it wasn't really a problem, I was a little self conscious about all my bruises and cuts and already small scars.

"Are you gonna keep it if you are pregnant?" Amy asks as I pee on the finale stick and put the lid on it before Addie takes it and puts it on the side for me.

"I- yeah, I am. I always wanted a kid and yes this definitely isn't how I wanted to get one but I cant just give up the chance." I sigh finishing up before washing my hands.

"Well we will be by your side the whole time." Mer tells me coming over and wrapping me in a hug.

"Mer, um you know how I met with the president." Derek asks popping his head in. "Well they offered me a job."

Meredith quickly excused herself and they disappear out of my room.

"Addie, is it time to check yet." I ask trying to distract myself from the screaming in the room next to mine.

"2 more minutes, how about we help you finish packing and by the we are done with your carry on we can check" addie says taking my hand leading me to the bag and clothes that are on my bed.

Everything else was already packed, this was just somethings that I'll need while waiting for the truck to bring me my things.

"I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have to look for a place straight away. I dont think I can wait to settle in first." I say after awhile of silence.

"Why do you think that?" Amelia asks as she chucks one of her tops that I stole off her awhile ago into the bag with a chuckle.

"He got a job with the president, their gonna move to DC" I reply with a dry chuckle before going over to my make up bag.

"I guess but I'm sure they will let you stay in the house."

"I also need to find a place, I mean if I pregnant I need to get everything ready." I sigh, sitting on the bed. "You know how I am, I leave everything to last minute, I cant do that with a baby."

"You are great with my son, your great with Meredith's kids. You are going to be fine." Addie says as she walks into the bathroom and grabs all the tears before bringing it over to us.

"Are you ready?" She asks handing me and Amelia a test each.

I nod before quickly flipping it over, both of them doing the same after me.

"I- I'm pregnant." I cry before latching myself onto Addie tightly.

"I know." She says kissing my head gently.

There was a knock on the door and merely walked in a second later with zola on her hip.

"Everything okay?" She asks as she sits down next to amy.

"Yeah, I'm just pregnant you know." I say with a chuckle, pulling away from Addison to be pulled into meredith once amy takes zola.

"That's great." She says holding me tightly.

"It is, do you hear that zozo? You are gonna be a big cousin." I say finally standing up and taking Zola into my arms.

"Baby?" Zola asks as she snuggles into my chest.

"Yep! I'm gonna have a baby." I say as I start to jump around with her in my arm, making her laugh like crazy.

"You're pregnant?" I hear Derek's voice ask from the door.

"Yeah, its either a Lexie or I dont know for a boy." I replied as i gave zola back to meredith and continued to pack the last of my carry on bag.

"That's great, you guys can stay in the house when me and mer move to DC." He says pulling me into a hug, what I obviously try to pull away from.

It's not that I dont like my brother in law, it's more of I cant stand the touch of a man.

He gives me a hurt look, but I know he understands.

"Um no, I'm gonna start to look for an apartment straight away if you guys are moving. I cant live in a big house like yours alone." I sigh as I lay myself on Addie.

Me and addie have always been close, shes like another sister.

"You Alright paypay?" She asks me, starting to play with my hair as my face is burried in her neck.

"Tired." I mumbled, I feel her lay down and the others get up.

"I'm gonna stay with Payton tonight, amy you can take my car home if you want." Addie says gently.

"Okay, I'll see you at the airport. I'll tell Henry you said night." I hear amy say before my doors shut.

"Now what's really wrong." She asks me.

"I dont think I can move there, if they go to DC I'll be alone and I cant do that. But if I stay here I wont be able to move on, I'll be worrying every time i leave the house." I finally tell her what's on my mind.

"Okay, here's the plan. If meredith goes with him, I will come to seattle with Henry and jake."

" I cant expect you to up root your family just because I dont want to be alone."

"You are my family. Now get some sleep, you have a long day tomorrow and you are also growing a baby in you." She says retucking My head into her neck, starting to cox me to sleep by playing with my hair.

"I love you Addie." I sigh out before falling asleep.

"I love you too."

_______

"Bye guys, I love you all." I say before hugging all of my friends, high fives for the men because I still freak out at a mans touch.

"We love you too, stay in touch and keep us updated on baby grey." Violet says kissing my cheek gently. "I've set up the therapist you wanted, I sent the details in an email."

I nod before I let meredith lead me off to the boarding area with and arm around my waist while I carried bailey, leaving derek with mine and Meredith's bag along with his.

"Auntie pay!" I hear Henry cry out, I quickly turn around and lean down to his height. Being careful with bailey as I did.

"You still call to read to me before bed." He asked shyly, I always phoned to read him a story unless I'm at Addie's.

"I always will buddy, now be a good boy and I'll see you soon." I gently kiss his cheek before finally leaving a tear escaping down my cheek as I did.

I looked out the plane window, ready to start my new life, with this baby.
_________
Edited on the 04/02/2024
1712 word.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

202K 8.1K 31
❇ Book Two ❇ ♥ The Rejected Mate Series ♥ ◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼ Skylar Hunter has had a twist...
16.5K 608 41
Meredith is dating Addison but starts having feelings for Derek. Derek doesn't want to hurt Meredith and she tries to tell him that it's okay. Meredi...
15.2K 562 42
Meredith and Derek's relationship had never been a healthy one, what happens when Arizona tried to help Meredith escape, in the process finding out m...
4.3K 135 8
Lexie and Vittoria Grey are twins and both studying medicine. The moment they learned about their older sister, Meredith, they wanted to meet her. W...