Kai Parker One Shots

By louveletters

A book of one shots all about everyone's favorite sociopath, Kai Parker. More

Petrichor
Occupied
Get Well Soon
Remain Silent
Don't You (Forget About Me)
Bills, Bills, Bills
Profess Your Love
Delivery!
It Follows
For A Good Time, Call...
Bird In A Cage
It Takes Two
Money Honey
Playtime
The Doctor Is In
Knowledge is Power
Ride
Santa Baby
The Boy Next Door
How To Save A Life
Lights, Camera, Action
Accelerate

Physical

1.4K 15 1
By louveletters

Years had gone fleeting, but it had not been until this very moment that you realized just how much time had passed. Hues of violet, raspberry and tangerine paint the sky as afternoon falls into dusk, the just barely visible sun's rays spilling through the crack of your just barely lowered driver's side window in your Range Rover. Some pop song you can't recall the name of is playing softly on the radio as you cruise the streets of Jupiter, Florida. The gym you'd been going to forever had closed indefinitely due to bankruptcy, which had left you clambering for the past week to find a new one. You'd had the perfect routine down for your workouts and really didn't want to lose any vital time as you were trying to build muscle in time for the summer. Fitness was not everyone's hobby, but it was yours and you were proud of yourself. It wasn't that long ago that you'd been the girl in junior high that everyone poked fun at. Constant ridicule over the fact you'd dared to have belly rolls, no mind paid that you were a literal child. It hurt deeply, but you'd moved past it and started eating healthier for your own happiness. Bodies were bodies, and no matter how big or small, no size was superior to another. All were beautiful, and that was that. The Google search you'd gone on in your quest to find a new haven for exercise had brought up one called Power, and being that it was a mere half-hour away it was within distance and super convenient especially because it had double the amount of machinery to explore. Your yoga mat resting in the backseat along with your stainless steel water bottle and a towel, you were more than prepared for your hour and a half session. Traffic was light as well and it just kind of felt like the perfect end to the day. It would be a little odd to have a new trainer, but based on the countless Yelp reviews you'd combed through there was not a single shrivel of negativity about the place so you were confident that he'd be just as great as your old one. The only information at the moment you knew was that his name was Kai, you'd planned to check out his whole profile on their app you'd signed up on but fallen asleep while scrolling and been too busy for the past couple hours to do a deep dive into the stranger's life.

Tapping your nails on the wheel to the beat of the music as you make a left hand turn into the plaza, you're met with the site of a nearby boba shop, a Bed, Bath & Beyond, a salon and a bunch of other stores. It was almost too good to be true. The parking lot isn't too overfilled and you manage to secure a spot close enough to the front door, and as you walk through you're met with the sight of fellow gymgoers of all ages and identities. A woman at the front desk with a bob cut greets you, phone to her ear as she slips you the gym card you'll need for future visits. "I'll call Kai up to the front so you two can get started."

"Sure!" you excitedly respond, beaming with excitement as this feels like an adventure. It's much more lively in this open space than at your other, and you could most definitely get used to this. It feels like a wonderful fit already and as you wait patiently, you take note that everyone else seems upbeat and friendly.

It is seconds later you hear a pair of Nike sneakers tapping along the rubber mat and when you glance upwards from your phone's screen, your heart slows to the point it nearly stops because you're met with a very familiar face rather than a nobody. Kai is your old best friend you had lost touch with in junior high, one of the only people who'd not only defended you but stuck by your side all three years. The revelation you'd both be going to different high schools on opposite sides of town had shattered you, and you'd never been able to repair the broken pieces. The promise to always stay in touch had been broken as you'd lost his number and never found him on social media, and after a long while you'd
given up on ever finding out what had become of one of the most important people in your life. Except, the Kai you remembered was not like the one in your memories. Back then, he too had been on the chubbier side, had super thick glasses and been obsessed with collecting every Pokémon in existence. That boy was now a man. Gray is the tank top that clings to his built pecs, and just like his chest his biceps are just as muscular. A pair of black sweatpants completes his attire, leaving his hair the only thing that looks about the same. Cinnamon colored fringe that gives off a bit of a windswept vibe.

"No way," he gasps, as if to hint that he is just as surprised and thrown off by your changed appearance as well. Gentle but also giddy is the embrace he gives you and you find that you lose yourself in his arms. Whether it is because you'd missed him so horribly or because you'd felt a weird twinge of attraction, one thing is certain: you do not want him to let go. Maybe ever. "I missed you. I can't even believe you're here with me." The sweet nature of his words is making you all the more weak, pure putty as you rest in his hold. "And the fact I'm your trainer just kinda feels like fate, honestly."

"God, I missed you too. I lost your number and could never get a hold of you afterwards."

"Oh, I just recently became more active on social media. I'm so sorry." He sounds sincere as he unwillingly pulls back and you're broken out of your daze as he gestures to your plethora of options to choose from. "We could get started on whatever you'd like, the treadmill. The elliptical. I read in your request that you were mainly focused on the abdominal area, but were also interested in doing some tricep work. Your best bet's probably the cable weight one."

"Sounds good to me, let's do it." You follow him over to the display of pulleys, and take hold of the handles with feet planted firmly and hip width apart. "I did pretty much exactly this at my old spot. Make sure you time me for about two minutes, okay?"

"Got you." Intently, he watches as you pull down with both arms time and time again. It is effortless and admirable how you give it your all, laser focused on your goals and determined to meet them. "Can I make a suggestion if that's okay?"

"What would that be?" Pace ongoing, you continue as he positions himself directly behind you and grazes his palm over your lower stomach, the warmth of his breath felt against your earlobe as he talks.

"You're gonna wanna brace your core so it works your abdominal muscles as well." The tips of his fingers glide up from your belly button softly on up to the midst of your torso. It was highly unlikely that was part of his instruction, it felt more like a discreet excuse to tiptoe the line between platonic care and romantic yearning. A streak of guilt runs through you for assuming it was mutual to begin with, and yet the undying hope remains that maybe it could be. "Good girl." Deeper and more aggressive is that statement and goosebumps raise from head to toe. "Just like that."

"Kai," you whisper almost breathlessly and swivel around to face him only to note he is stepping away. A stabbing feeling rears its head as you watch him take a purposefully long swig so he doesn't have to eke out some response that won't explain the nature of his actions. To put an end to the awkward silence, you resume working out as normal and pretend that your stomach isn't bubbling with anxiety. Every yank on the rubber handle feels different now and no matter how you attempt with all your might to think of literally anything else you simply cannot. And so you push on, finishing the 50 reps and eyeing the treadmill a couple of feet away as it's part of your next set.

"Great job on the last exercise, hope you're not too burnt out to kill it again." Kai joins you on the free treadmill on your right, firing up his FitBit and giving you a supportive nod. "On 3 we'll start, okay?"

"Okay, no problem."

You position yourself accordingly and adjust the speeds on the digital dashboard, making certain you both click the start button in unison and run in nearly the same pace with each other. See, at least when you had been focused on your arms you hadn't been so distracted by how muscled his were. Veins flex as he keeps forward, totally oblivious to the fact he's got an audience. The fluorescent lights paint him in a much different light as they cast a glow across his golden skin, and you flash back to the glory days of your pre-teen years and remember how lanky he used to be. Mean kids would call him "Bones" and push him around in the hallways because they knew he didn't have the strength to fight back. If only they could see him now, nothing short of a Greek god.

"Trying to race me?" he teases out of the blue and watches as you lose your balance, nearly toppling over and falling off the machine entirely. "Whoa! You good there?" An instinctive hand cups the small of your back, assuring you won't fall and you take a moment to go back to the norm.

"Sorry, I was kinda zoning out, let's just say I've had a lot on my mind lately." A white lie is better than the truth at this point, you figure and realize it could lead to more prying on his end so you follow it up with a joke. "But we can if you want! You know I'll beat you anyway."

"You're on!" Kai ups the speed on his machine, already quite a few paces ahead as you do the same, and it's pretty clear that he's leaving you behind in the dust as you struggle to keep up with his energy. How could you beat him when your focus is off anyways? It's all in good spirits though, as the both of you struggle to contain giggles and go as fast as your legs can take you on the conveyor belt.

Regardless of the uncertain circumstance, as the challenge comes to an end the clock informs you that this entire workout has now hit the 40 minute mark - which is your daily goal - and since you're his last client for the day it means that you're both done until tomorrow.

"I think I might just hit the showers." The front of his tank is sopping with sweat as he reaches for his nearby towel and dabs at his forehead. "You're welcome to go, I don't wanna keep you here since I'm sure you have better things to do than wait around. Goodnight, it was nice catching up." A tap on the shoulder he gives, and begins to saunter away. Ironic, isn't it, that the whole time you'd assumed he'd picked up on your very clearly infatuated behavior and yet he was acting as though he had not even a clue. Unless you'd been that deluded into thinking he'd picked up on any of the vibes you'd been throwing in his direction, when in reality he hadn't even taken it into consideration.

"Goodnight." It comes out as a mumble of sorts as you watch him depart for the locker room, although he is too out of earshot to even have heard you at all. Do you leave? Do you stay? What is the right decision? Did you really want to dip your toe into the water not knowing its depths, and make a fool of yourself if rejection came full force and took you under? Something in your gut told you to go after him, and you push through the fear keeping your feet bolted. Every step in his same path makes you all the more tense, but there was no turning back at this point. Bravery had struck and it was now or never.

The wooden door was a bit heavy to push, but you ease into the already steamy room and wander past multiple rows of lockers with the silence of a mouse until you're just feet away from the showers. Only one is on, and there he stands in not much else than a white towel. You continue on until you are directly behind him, and without further ado reach out and drag your fingertips up from the bottom of his happy trail to the base of his stomach. "Just like that?" you purr, imitating his earlier advice but with intentions to seduce.

Kai is confused at first when he discovers it is you, but the worried eyes turn quickly turn dark with lust and he whispers in a very lowly tone. One that makes your entire sex clench with unbridled desire to feel his body on yours immediately. "I've thought about fucking you senseless all damn night." He spins you and against the tiled wall he guides you, allowing the hot water to run down your sports bra so your nipples perk up and allow him to watch. "How I wanted to pin you under me just like I'm doing now, and rub my very hard fucking cock-" The massive bulge is barely concealed by the terry cloth, and he makes sure to press it between your legs. "All over that pussy, drive you mad for a bit."

"I've waited long enough already, and you dare tease me?" you provoke him right back, scooping his ass in your palms and making him gasp in surprise. "You've got some nerve. I think you should take me without a second thought, unless you're too scared?"

"If I was scared, would I do this?" He balls up the crotch of your skin-tight leggings, assuring that he's also got your panties in there as well and tears them apart with both hands so you're fully exposed and sinks to his knees. "I'll make you wait as long as I damn well please." One kiss he delivers to your clit to start off, making sure to stare upwards almost submissively. "I could do much more if you prove how badly you want me to eat this dirty little cunt."

"I want you to eat me so bad I could scream my lungs out." You make sure that you sound your sluttiest, angling your hips as if to plead for him to go on. "I would do anything to know what it's like to feel your tongue inside of me."

"Oh, really?" There's a bit of conceit as he gives you another peck, and then just a couple of seconds long swipe of the base of his tongue. Just that alone makes you quiver helplessly, and knowing that he is responsible for your weakened state makes him feel all the more willing to show you the night of your life. "You want me to make you cum?" The tip comes into use now as he draws circles with it around your most delicate spot, hitting every inch perfectly and making you see stars. "You want me to absolutely ravage you?" The dirty talk is amplifying the raunchiness of it all as you hook your knees around his neck. Fingers running through his mane of hair, toes curling as they rest on his very chiseled back muscles. "You taste so fucking good, you know that?" He gives love to every bit of your folds, suckling at them as he shakes his head back and forth. Saliva drips all the way down your thighs as he spits onto your hole, making an absolute mess as he eats to his heart's content.

You don't know what's better, the fact your wildest dream came true or how good he looks exploring you in a brand new way. Brows furrowed, the only sounds echoing in the empty space being your whimpers and him lapping away at all your most tender areas in the hopes to make you orgasm. The sensation is definitely building, his grip on your thighs making his knuckles go white. In and out, he now penetrates your tight hole, sliding the wet muscle back and forth and it's as though your vision goes starry. Oxygen scarce, any and all control of your body surrendered as you give up entirely and know the high is on its way to take you into the beyond.

"Kai, I'm gonna," you almost sob, and he doesn't flinch even a little - instead quickening his pace. He knows you're close, and of course he wants to watch you fall apart. "Kai, Kai...Kai!" Your back arches as you reach zenith. The sweet release is like nothing you'd ever felt before with anyone, not a single limb still as you thrash. His whole jaw drips with your cum, and he wholeheartedly makes sure to clean off every bit.

"So fucking delicious, holy shit." The words are seethed through clenched teeth, and before you can even recover he forces you down to the floor in his place so you wind up on all fours. "It's my turn." A shiver runs through your bones as his towel comes undone, and he spits forcefully down onto your sensitive vulva for just a little bit more lube. For a preview of what's to follow, he rubs his aching tip onto you and revels in how you chase him with your behind for more. "Oh yeah, you want me oh so bad." Inch by inch, he slides a bit of himself in and just as you're about to be full he backs it out once more.

"Please put it in, please." He cannot just send you spiraling with the urge and take his time. And of course, just as you're caught off guard, he forces it all in without absolutely no warning and your walls clench up around his cock. A string of thrusts begin, each more ruthless than the last and you moan every single time. Drool puddled under you from how agape your mouth lies. Hips smacking together, as he goes deeper. One, two, three. A beauteous rhythm, and you welcome every pounding without hesitation.

"Good fucking girl, take all of me." Kai can see just how much you appreciate his skill, thumbs in the dimples of your back as he holds onto your sides. Just as he is bucking forward, you are bouncing back to reciprocate the energy. The two of you are a well-oiled machine as he takes full advantage. Forget high-intensity workouts, this was much more grueling. Never could he have imagined that sex with someone he'd long considered a best friend would be so much better than with a stranger. It almost made it feel more taboo, as though it was wrong - but in a right way. Knowing you were stuffed with him, that he could see you at your most vulnerable, that your pleasure was his to own.

"You going to creampie me?" you demand, and feel yourself lifted up so now you rest against his chest. "I'm on the pill and I'm more than willing to let you. I can feel how close you are already."

"You want all of my nice warm cum inside of you, hm?" Kai moves his left hand to your neck instead as he uses the other to keep you in place. "Is that fucking so? You're so nasty, my disgusting little slut."

"What I wouldn't give for that." You're still rising and falling, up and down - as your mouths connect in a passionate french kiss and he tenses up. The moans pouring from him vibrate into your face as he at long last spills out and watches all of it either shoot upwards or roll down your exhausted legs. He is just as shaky as you were, if not more. You're both smiling, definitely out of energy but ridiculously satisfied.

Kai stands, and helps you up, assuring he turns off the still running showerhead and winds the towel around his bare lower half. From his locker, he retrieves an old jacket. "Here, to cover what I did to your leggings," he laughs, and catches a glimpse of the full moon peeking in through the long window a distance away. "Being that it's so late, do you want a ride home? If you give me your keys, I can bring your car by your place tomorrow if you give me the address."

"Is that a way of saying you wanna see me again tomorrow?" you laugh right back, already knowing the answer.

"Of course. After all, if you keep me on as your trainer you'll be seeing plenty of me anyway. Well, not that you haven't already."

"There's no doubt then. I can't wait." You can't help feeling fate is on your side. What were the chances? One thing was for sure, you'd never been more sure about anything - that you wouldn't allow yourself to lose him ever again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.1K 722 31
Just a bunch of imagines about Kai Parker from TVD and Jake Riley from containment.
37.8K 1K 37
♡︎ "I have to admit, she is one of the most beautiful people I have ever tortured..."♡︎ Sienna Bennet is a head strong 20 year old woman and Bonnie B...
66.1K 1.1K 17
"We're both cursed, in a way." We all know the story of Kai Parker, but he once lived in a very different life. Do you ever wonder what that life loo...
3.9M 104K 67
"Don't underestimate the allure of darkness. Even the purest of hearts are drawn to it." When Charlotte Gilbert travels to the prison world to save...