WILD THOUGHTS : BOOK 2

By WrittenByKalifa

****WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT**** More

SIDE NOTE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
SIDE NOTE
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 9

1K 48 13
By WrittenByKalifa

SATURDAY
8:00PM

Tyquez and Will are out at the bar because they decided to hang out tonight and he wanted to vent.

"How you feeling though? Still hurting?", Will asked.

"Kinda...man honestly that shit kinda traumatized me. I don't wanna seem like a bitch but every time I something that sounds even close to a gun I jump.", said Tyquez.

"You almost died man. You ain't a bitch. You're just going through the emotion that anybody would go through", said Will.

Tyquez drank from his cup and made a stank face.

"Damn, this shit strong", said Tyquez.

Will drunk the drink like it was nothing.

"But anyway, Jordan is still a little off. She says she's okay but I know she isn't. I'm giving her that time to cool down though but I just don't want her to suffer alone. I just wish she'd talk about", said Tyquez.

"Yes I understand", said Will.

"She's even talking about being my assistant again because of the whole my job being on the line shit but I don't know about that", said Tyquez.

"Why not?", asked Will. "

"I don't know. Doesn't seem right anymore", said Tyquez.

"You're lucky she's willing to do it", said Will.

"Yea...I think she's a little mad at me because I told her no. I mean like I'm still thinking but I at the end of the day my answer is probably going to be no", said Tyquez. "I don't her to work period but she's independent so she has her business, but she's barely working nowadays because she hired workers"

"I get that you wanna be the head of the household and provide for your family but sometimes you gotta put that pride to the side when your job is on the line. You lose that and you won't be providing for nobody", said Will.

Tyquez sipped from his cup. He made a face again but not as bad because he was trying to get used to the taste.

"I mean unless you ain't tryna let go of your assistant for your own reasons", said Will.

"Man I just found out that woman is Hakeem's cousin. If I fucked her i would've been pissed at myself", said Tyquez. "I'm already mad for just thinking about it"

"She fine?", asked Will.

"Hell yea but I wouldn't cheat on Jordan. She's had a few flaws at the beginning because you know she cheated on her own husband but I realized that she isn't a cheater if that makes sense. But anyway, Jordan is all I can ever ask for in woman. She's really a ride or die. I really see why she held down Hakeem for so long. When she loves you, she's there for you through whatever. I need that", said Tyquez.

"Hell, I need somebody like that too", said Will.

"And that is why I'm marrying her", said Tyquez. "I cannot let her slip away. I love her to death. She brings the good out me but when someone does something to her it brings the side that I don't wanna bring out"

"Better keep yo ass calm", said Will. "Shit that side of you scares me a little bit. I know it'll scare her"

"...it does", said Tyquez. "Hakeem's brother came by and something happened...I mean I ain't show out too bad even though I could've been worst. Luckily I wasn't because she was scared"

"What did he do?", asked Will.

"Put his hands on her", said Tyquez. "Then drove off when he saw me"

"Damn. He a bitch", said Will.

"Exactly. I wanted to kill him. I really did. I ain't no killa but he was about to push me for real. I had to think about my kids", said Tyquez.

"Well I'm glad you don't know how to pull out", said Will.

Tyquez chuckles. "Shut the fuck up", said Tyquez. "We had them on purpose anyway but Um I've been meaning to ask you what happened when you found Jordan. I mean like I know what happened but how was she?"

"She was crying up against the wall. She looked scared to death", said Will.

"...she said it was self defense but I didn't see any bruises on her. I mean I don't care that she killed him but...like I said she won't talk to me about it. She didn't tell me what he did, what he said... I don't know. I just wish I knew what was going through her head to make things better", said Tyquez.

"Just give her some time", said Will.

(WITH JORDAN)

9:10 PM

Jordan is in the backyard, smoking weed. The kids are inside of the house, asleep and she had the baby monitor outside with her.

She hadn't smoked weed since high school, but she felt like she needed it so much right now to calm her nerves.

She was upset with herself for killing Hakeem and she was upset that Tyquez wouldn't let her help him. She didn't know if it was for her benefit, or his. She hoped that it was for her benefit because then she wouldn't be as mad. But if it was for his benefit then it could mean that he was doing something with his assistant, which is why he hasn't fired her yet. She thought that maybe it was a reason he didn't talk about work much anymore.

Everything was how she always wanted things lately. She had the guy, the kids, and the business. She was happy. She knew that sooner or later everything would just fall apart and she felt like that time was now.

Jordan heard Tyquez and Will pull up. She put the blunt out and grabbed the baby monitor.

Jordan walked into the house and Tyquez is walking in.

"Have fun?", asked Jordan.

"It's was alright. I'm a little tipsy though", said Tyquez before he sat down. "Smoking again?"

"Just trying to finish what I brought", said Jordan.

"I don't think you should be smoking", said Tyquez.

"I'm stopping after I'm done with what I brought. I just needed something to chill me out", said Jordan.

"Maybe if you talk to me, you wouldn't have to smoke", said Tyquez.

"Didn't know smoking was a crime", said Jordan.

"It's not a crime, just unattractive", said Tyquez.

Jordan looked to the side.

"...the kids did good while I was gone?", asked Tyquez to change the subject.

"Yea. They are sleep", said Jordan with a sigh.

Tyquez could tell she was a little upset. He could tell that she was holding her emotions in.

"Jordan, can you please talk to me about what's wrong with you?", asked Tyquez.

"...i didn't...it wasn't self defense. I did it on purpose because I was angry at him. Be kept coming into my life after I left him in the past and it makes me have—"

Jordan stopped herself and changed the sentence.

"He almost had you killed. Tyquez he was in the closet while we had sex the night before you were in the hospital", said Jordan. "That's why Alexis was crying. He came through her room and walked into our room while we were checking on her"

Tyquez made a face.

"I was acting crazy and he walked to me to calm me down and I put the knife in his chest. I wasn't thinking rationally. You were on your death bed and I was scared", said Jordan. "I know you think I'm a monster but you asked for it"

"...I don't think you're monster. I just think you're a girl who has been through some tough shit.", said Tyquez.

Jordan sat next to him and put her head on his shoulder.

"I would've killed him if it was the other way around. Would it have been out of my hatred towards him? Yes. But I wouldn't regret it because if it was the other way around and he got you shot...I wouldn't regret it. Because to me, it seemed like he wasn't going to stop messing with you until the day he die", said Tyquez. "Let's be real...he was warned multiple times. He tried to hurt you and me multiple times... "

"I didn't beat him up or cut him. Tyquez I killed him", said Jordan. "This is different"

"He tried to kill you, Marcus and me...it's not different.", said Tyquez. "He's dangerous and he's unstable. I mean really? In the closet while we had sex? That's creepy and I wish I would've know that. How could I not have known that? I'm supposed to protect this house and somebody was in here without me knowing?"

"Tyquez—"

"He put the condoms in there huh?", asked Tyquez.

Jordan nods.

Tyquez stood up.

Jordan looked at him.

"That's crazy", said Tyquez. "You were right. Alexis was startled by something and as a father I didn't even know. When were you going to tell me this?"

"I wasn't trying to keep it a secret. I just didn't wanna make you feel like less of a protector", said Jordan. "I was going to tell you, just like I did now. I just needed time. If anybody should feel bad it's me. I heard something fall in the closet but I didn't go check because I got a little distracted and I didn't think it was a big deal."

"...well at least he knows one of the reasons why you left him.", said Tyquez.

"Yea well your ego isn't one of them, so", said Jordan.

"My ego?", asked Tyquez.

"Yes your ego. You think you're better than everybody. I'm not defending anybody, I'm just saying. You have a big ego. I noticed that when we started dating. Usually I don't care for guys like that but I made an exception because it wasn't too bad.", said Jordan.

"What you say ego, I call confidence", said Tyquez.

"Fair enough. It doesn't matter though. I don't care about it", said Jordan. "I'm just tired of you making everything a competition when it comes to another guy."

"What's wrong with that?", asked Tyquez.

"You already won. A champion doesn't need to brag about how good they are because people should already see that for themselves and by people I mean me.", said Jordan.

Tyquez didn't say anything.

"I'll be in the bed. Weed makes me sleepy so I'm going to sleep", said Jordan.

"Who did you buy that stuff from anyway?", asked Tyquez.

"I know people", she said before going upstairs.

Tyquez shook his head and turned the television on, using the remote as he sat down.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 14.5K 29
NOTE Before you read this story let me give you "SOME WARNINGS ‼️" If you can't put your mind into other people's perspectives please do not read thi...
38.1K 1.4K 33
A church based love story. Enjoy ❀️ #1 bbw - 04/03/2023 #1 blackstories - 19/04/2023 #1 bwbm - 06/05/2023
17.9K 484 43
Sit back and relax Take a moment to read short stories and come across your wildest fantasies Comment, Vote, and be active
86.2K 524 18
In which a married woman falls into the embrace of another man