SFY BOOK 2: STRUCTURE OF LOVE...

By _bcdef_h_jklm_op24

SACRIFICE FOR YOU BOOK 2.... ------ Complete πŸ’―βœ… ------ After 7 in years of waiting she finally came back to... More

Characters
Characters 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Special announcement
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Final Chapter
New Book
Author

Chapter 14

972 41 3
By _bcdef_h_jklm_op24

3RD PERSON POV

It's been a week since Lisa and Jason stayed in Jennie home, "hon are you sure you will go home?" Jennie ask Lisa as they are in bed and jennie is hugging Lisa like a koala hugging a branch of tree, "mhh yes and besides I will be having an important meeting overseas." Lisa said as Jennie sat and look at Lisa.

"Where and why?" Jennie ask possively as Lisa open her eyes and look at Jennie "did you forget that I owe a company that is worth trillion dollars?" Lisa said savagely as Jennie scratch her name and go back to hugging Lisa.

This is their position..

While they are enjoying each other warmth Jennie ask Lisa something "Lisa what are we?" She ask as Lisa was dumb found for a second "Lisa answer me, we make out, we hug, we cuddle but... But what are we?" Jennie ask as she pulled the hug and sat down, and Lisa sigh and sat down to.

"As what you said Jennie, I'm your girlfriend and besides we didn't break up right." Lisa said as Jennie immediately smile and hug Lisa "by the way the kids and Liam want to approach when we had a meeting, they said you are to professional and cold." Jennie mumble as snuggle into Lisa's neck.

"Mhh I was not really supposed to be in that meeting, but hae-in was not available so I had no choice." Lisa said as she hugs Jennie "it's good for us especially for me, but what was the emergency that you told me?" Jennie ask Lisa "my grandfather had an heart attack and we need to flew back to Thailand ASAP." Lisa said as she looks at the mirror infront if Them.

"How is he?" Jen ask as she holds Lisa's hand "well he is good he is now here at Korea, he said he wants to meet Liam and your dad." Lisa said as Jennie look at lisa and frown "our dad hon." Jennie said as she kiss Lisa lips and get back to the Hugging "mhh but we can't let them know that we are in a relationship." Lisa said as Jennie frown and ask "why?"

"Cause they will be surprised and I'm not Ready to tell them about us, but don't worry when I'm ready I will tell it to them ,but for now let's just keep it a secret." Lisa said as she massage Jennie scalp "mhhm-- but what will I tell them? They already know about the news that I confirmed our relationship?" She ask as Lisa chuckled "just lie about it make an excuse." Lisa said as she laughed and jennie laughed too.

While they are taking someone yawn "looks like someone is sleepy." Lisa said as Jennie shake her head "no I'm not." She said as she yawn again and Lisa giggle "ok we will sleep now." Lisa said as Jen shake her head "no I don't want to." She said as Lisa look at her questioning her "why?" She ask as Jennie pout "because tomorrow you will leave." Jennie said in her baby voice and Lisa Chuckled

"But you are sleepy already and besides I really need to leave you, but don't worry if I have a free time I will spend it with you, and we can have video call every night and have a secret date at night, right?" Lisa ask as Jennie nodded and snuggle back to Lisa "now sleep Nini." Lisa said as Jennie smile and blush, in Jennie's thoughts after 7 years of waiting of calling me that name, now I already Heard it and I hope I will hear it forever. She smile and close her eyes as darkness took it.

As Jennie open her eyes half way she tried to find Lisa in bed but couldn't, she thought that Lisa might be cooking breakfast for them to she went and took a shower, as she finish taking as shower she went downstairs, but just saw her breakfast, only her breakfast so she immediately check the nursery room and didn't see Jason nor Lisa.

She sigh as she sat "she already went home, she didn't even say goodbye." She said as she open the cover of the food and saw a heavy breakfast and a letter she immediately open the letter.

Morning hon, I'm sorry that I didn't wake you up you are sleeping soundly So i decided not to wake you up. By the way eat you breakfast I know you will be busy by the way you will see me in the news to.

Bye hon, love you so much(。♡‿♡。)

❤️Lisa❤️

As Jennie read the letter all the blood pump right to her face, cause her face to be red, she is feeling really happy right now. I mean Lisa is not that kind of person right? She will not let Anyone see her emotions, Jennie smile as she pull her wallet and put the letters inside and dig in to her food after she ate she went to the company.

_-_-_-_-

Lisa Pov

As I enter the gate carrying Jason who is sleeping, ma and pa are there to "Lisa where have you been you got us worried and why Jason is here?" Ma ask me as I smile "I just visited an old friend of mine and I talked to nana I told her that she needs to have a day off for a day, ohh by the way ma morning here is moonbyul?" I ask as they kiss my forehead and Jason too.

"Ohh your cousin is sleeping, yesterday night she came home drunk mas crying that's what the maid say we suspect they both had a misunderstanding." Pa said as he took Jason "mhh I will go to her room I need to ask her something important about work." I said as I made an excuse, as I open her room I saw it messy "ohh Lord please help me contain my anger issues." I said as I pick up all her dirty clothes.

She knows that I hate mess in my house and still she will do it, as I put all her dirty clothes at the basket I remove my coat and pull her blanket, causing her to wake up because if the coldness, gosh it's like I'm in ice land, "yah!! where is my blanket?!!' she yelled thankfully all the room here are soundproof "yahh!!! Wake up!!!! We need to talk!!! Go get a shower you smell like alcohol!!!" I Shout as moonbyul immediately open her eyes, well she in kinda scared at me.

And run to the shower "I'm glad that she knows that I'm here." Lisa mumble as she clean the room, "trash here, trash there!!!" I yelled as I just finished cleaning and she finished showering "meet me at my office in 15 minutes." I said Coldly and slam the door, and head to my office.

After 10 minutes I heard a Knock in my door "come in!" I said as the door open reviling my idiot and lovesick cousin "seat." I said as she sat infront of me "I thought I was the only one who knew that your fiance is cheating on you, but you know too?? Tsk..tsk..tsk moon you are hurting yourself." I said as she bow.

"Do you still love her?" I ask as she looks into my eyes, she is tearing up "she was the one who changed me Lisa, she was the one who brings the best in me, and yes I still love her Lisa, and it's will never change." Moonbyul said as Lisa sigh and massage her temple "gosh moon!!! She is hurting you already!!! Are you blind she told you that she didn't care about you nor Jason!!!" I shout out of my anger.

"Moon wake up, she is not the solar that you knew back then, people change, time change people, and if you still love her I can't do anything but for now I suggest that you need to leave sokor for a month with Jason and nana." I said as she look at me and beg "please Lisa don't do this to me." She beg as I approach her and hold her shoulder, I look into her eyes and "moon we will have a deal, you,Jason and nana will leave you will be back in a month and if you came back and she is still the same as you left then you need to break up with her, but if she changes I will not tell this to ma and pa." I said as she nodded.

"You will be with me prepare your things same as Jason I already told nana about it and solar is not home yet, nana will be here at 10 then we will be at the airport you will stay at my house in the Philippines." I said as she look at me "what about my work here?" She ask as I nodded "don't worry, you can still work we will have a virtual meeting." I said as she nodded "but what will they say if they knew that I'm in the Philippines?" She ask "Don't worry that my problem for now prepare your things and Jason is with pa." I said as she went out and sigh.

_-_-_-_-

Jennie Pov

I'm now at the recording studio i will talk suga, "Jenn what's up?" He ask me as we did a bro shake "mhh I'm doing good, I assume you already got the memo right?" I said as he nodded "so I assume you have some songs there?" She said as I nodded and give him 6 pages of paper "that's the song i pick" I said as he hum and start reading the first page.

"Mhh still for Lisa right?" He ask as I nodded "mhh I can work with this, thankfully you show me the 1-3 so I already ready the beats, now we can stars recording for the 3 songs." He said as I went and we start recording.

After I finish the 3 song we listen to the first which is yellow, why yellow cause that's Lisa's favorite color "good job Jen, so what is the name of your new mini album?" He ask me as I nodded "Yellow." I said as he nodded and put his hands on his chin "I assume that's because of Lisa right?" He ask me as I give him a thumbs up and open the remote.

And I went to the news, couldn't forget what Lisa told me, that she will be in the news...

The C.E.O of the L.M Architecture and Construction Company was seen entering the airport. Her company reported that she will head to the Philippines for a meeting cause they will have another project there
Her company worth has now reported to be worth 4 trillion dollars just in 6 Months after the previous report.

Her company confirm that they will be the one who will build the new entertainment company of the C.E.O of Park Corp Liam Park...

"she is now a hella successful person among us." Suga said as I chuckled " we knew and believe that after we retire she will the richest Among us and we are right, she always use her money to . make Alot of Money." He said as I smile and look at her "you are beautiful hon." I said "pardon, did you say something?" He said as I shake my head "no I didn't.' I said as he nodded "ok, but get back we will just changed something on the song." He said.

To be continued....

___________

Hope you like this chapter, by the way just please vote and comment, follow I really need it as I motivation and to have more ideas on the next chapter. I running out of ideas!!!!

FOLLOW, COMMENT AND

VOTE
👇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 54.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
8.6K 123 19
LalisaManoban an outgoing , nice , and cute person who graduated and trying to find a job unlike Jennie Kim the Cold CEO of Chanel who is just passi...
34K 836 31
[English Language.] [ONGOING!] A two woman, who really hate each other. That they did not even notice that they're falling to each other little by li...