๐…๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐’ โ” ๐‘˜.๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘—๏ฟฝ...

By -SIMPLYACACIA

โตŒ ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œโ”Š๐”ž ๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”จ ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ฌ ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข เช‰ โ–  ๐…๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐’ โ”€... More

โœพ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ โœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎโœพ

โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿดโœพ

1.3K 57 56
By -SIMPLYACACIA

"Tanjiro!" Y/n exclaimed in worry as she ran towards the conductor and harshly chopped his neck with her palms, sending him unconscious. She immediately ripped her haori powerfully and stashed the cloth into Tanjiro's wounds as it absorbed the blood into the cloth. "Did he just stab you?" Inosuke asked in surprise. 

"I'm okay," Tanjiro grunted as he held Y/n's arm tightly. "Just forget about that bastard!" Inosuke exclaimed when Y/n grabbed the hand of the conductor and dragged him away. "No way! I'm a hashira, I can't let anyone die," Y/n exclaimed as she dragged him easily across the meaty floor. 

"If we don't chop this thing's head off soon, we won't make it!" Inosuke exclaimed truthfully. Y/n set the conductor securely as Y/n looked up with closed eyes, the moon kissed her blissful features as she sighed. 'Nee-san, Nee-san, calm me down,' she thought as a breeze passed by. Y/n nodded and huffed. "I hear you! Let's get moving!" Y/n exclaimed loudly. 

The meat flashed as it started growing even taller and wider. Arms came forming into the lump of the meat as it aimed at Inosuke, Inosuke backed down and dodged all the incoming arms. "Inosuke!" Y/n exclaimed as she cut the incoming hand that was about to reach Inosuke. Tanjiro tied the white cloth on to his stomach as he looked up into the moving lumps of meat, the arms started forming as it aimed at him, he quickly stepped backwards, Y/n saw arms reaching for her as she jumped and flipped backwards, avoiding all the arms despite not having her sight. 

The arms aimed together at the three of them as they ran quickly and Tanjiro jumped over the arm, Inosuke flipped in the air as Y/n cut through her way with her pink blade. Her sword clashed with an incoming hand that was reaching for her. The arms weaved in themselves at the three of them. Inosuke cut them powerfully, Tanjiro grunted as he used his water breathing as Y/n continued on, cutting as many arms as she could. "20," she counted silently as she landed before cutting an incoming arm again, leaping in the air and dodging the busting arms. 

Y/n, Tanjiro, and Inosuke landed on the ground. "Inosuke, Y/n, let's synchronize our breathing!" Tanjiro exclaimed as sweat dropped from his cheek. "We'll attack it together then we'll chop off the head!" he exclaimed. Y/n nodded as she cut the demon's arm and ran around as she flipped in the air, dodging several arms and she ducked down to avoid the shooting aiming arms, she then leaped into the air and front flipped, landing on the train's cabin's roof, Tanjiro and Inosuke landed beside her as they both looked into the distance. 

The meat gurgled weirdly as it formed an even bigger creature, it aimed for the three of them as Y/n, Tanjiro, and Inosuke jumped backwards, barely dodging it. The demon's meat  divided into huge tentacles. It aimed at Y/n and Y/n swirled as she cut the meat with staggering strength. 

She landed on one of them as she held her blade tightly as another tentacle aimed at her, she cut through the tentacles, grunting. "Flower Breathing, Fourth Form, Crimson Hanarogomo," she said as she sliced through the huge tentacles, blood gushed over the wounds as she landed on another tentacle, she leaped into the air as she dug her blade deep inside the meat, she swirled and turned round and round, synching her blade movements with Inosuke and Tanjiro as they cut through the tentacles perfectly. The three of them fall freely from the sky as eyes grew and stared at them. 

Y/n flipped in the air as she slashed all the eyes. "Fourth Form, Crimson Hanarogomo," she whispered as she cut multiple eyeballs and she let herself fall. "Inosuke! Cut these eyeballs so that Tanjiro won't fall asleep!" Y/n exclaimed loudly. "Got it!" Inosuke exclaimed before pursuing a cackle and he grabbed both handles of his sword tightly. 

"Beast Breathing, Fifth Fang, Crazy cutting!" 

"Flower Breathing, Fifth Form, Peonies of Futility!" Y/n exclaimed loudly as she gritted her teeth, the attacks clashed with the arms that covered the spine of the demon as it opened up to reveal a massive spine. 'Kanae-Nee-san! Guide me for this attack!' Y/n thought silently as she sighed in tranquility, she let her muscles relaxed as she falls gracefully. "Flower Breathing, Fourth form, Crimson Hanarogomo!" Y/n yelled loudly as she faced the demon's spine and she landed the most biggest cut that she's ever landed on any demon, the attack sliced the demon's neck as the train shook with tremendous power due to how massive the force was from Y/n's aim. 

The training did paid off after all. 

The attack circled around the train as it sliced the demon's growing meat. The meat gurgled once again as it formed huge wide arms and shot into the air. The meat suddenly formed into one huge lump. Y/n breathed in slowly as she slowly opened her sight senses once again and her eyes widened at the sight of the huge lump of meat. "Those are some death throes!" Tanjiro exclaimed as Y/n unstably stood on her ground. "The train's turning over!" Tanjiro exclaimed loudly as the train clashed on to the railings powerfully and it jumped once again. 

"Inosuke! Y/n!" Tanjiro called before he grunted as he held on to his patched wound. "Hey! Is your gut all right?" Inosuke barked loudly as Y/n struggled to climb up the train to where they stood. "Y-Yeah!" Tanjiro nodded before he looked at Y/n. "Inosuke, Y/n, protect the passen-" he said but he was cut off by a shook of the train once again, it flew to the air. 

Tanjiro flew to the air as Inosuke and the conductor was thrown in the air. Y/n fell into the cabin of the train as her eyes widened. Tanjiro reached a hand to the distance, he cursed to himself as he watched the conductor flew to the air to his demise. The train clashed against the railings as it came to a halt. Y/n's body was banged against the cabin's walls as she kept on hitting herself during the fall, against, metallic surfaces as she landed on the ground, but the exit was shut with the cabin's roof falling on to her cabin's exit. 

She groaned in pain as she felt her whole body all bruised and bleeding from the fall. She gritted her teeth and hissed in pain. She grabbed the sword and pierced it through the metallic ground and she forced herself to climb up the steel ground. Her uniform was covered in soot and ashes, as well as blood. Everywhere. The coal burned brightly as the room started to get heated. If she doesn't get out of here quickly, she'll boil to death. 

Y/n climbed up slowly as she grunted. She sighed in discontent as she pushed herself off the floor, and trudged towards the door. The coal burnt brightly as it started making Y/n sweat a bit. "Water Breathing, Eight form, Waterfall Basin!" Y/n exclaimed as she washed over the coal's fire, as well as slicing the door open at the same time, that way, the train wouldn't be set on fire. Y/n huffed as she made her way towards the exit only to fall back inside the cabin tiredly. 

Her body ached miserably as she winced and sighed in pain. She shut her eyes tightly and tried to focus on her breathing. Y/n's eyes snapped open when her sensitive skin felt a weird surface, a stare, peering into her with hatred. She slowly turned around to face a lump. A small lump of meat with blue eyes, staring at her creepily as it was tiny. "You're not dead yet?" Y/n asked weakly with a questioning look as she noticed him disintegrating. A hand formed as it reached Y/n's hair and it pulled on it tightly, trying to harm her. It was lower rank one's remaining self. 

"I'm sorry," Y/n spoke out loud. "You must've really wanted to make your Master proud, right?" Y/n asked silently. It was very rare for her to take pity, but the grabby hands had managed to make her heart melt in pity. Tears formed in her eyes as she blinked gently with a small frown. "I hope.. in your next life, when you're reborned again as a human, you will have the life you've always wanted, and I won't be there to stop you." 

Y/n looked at the demon's remains and smiled kindly, so sincerely, that the lump stopped tugging on her hair. The demon slowly disappeared, the only trace left, was a single drop of his tears. 

[ taisho secrets ] :

- enmu thought that y/n's hair was soft. 

- inosuke and tanjiro panicked when they realized that y/n didn't land with them.

- enmu's feelings started getting stronger. 

[ (rather random) notes ] :

- okay! the votes are in, many of you guys voted for a character x reader! the character you guys really wanted was a muichiro x reader, so stay tune for that! <3

- after i'm done with muichiro's book, i'll continue on with the second most voted!

- i called my best friend today, and i was just ranting about stuff then he was like, "by the way, i know that this is not related but i just wanna say, the sun is pink and it matches the chill mood," and honestly, that was the best moment of this month HAHAHAHS 

- i am not satisfied with the kny ending--- :")

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 129K 59
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค [#๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ | ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ ] โ๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜†๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ. ๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ...
20.2K 493 13
WARNING: READ THE FOOKAN TAGS Summary: After Tomioka Giyuu left Tanjiro, he ran into Kibutsuji Muzan. They found each other, but before they managed...
41.6K 2.2K 22
โ” โ ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐€ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ, ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐ˆ๐„๐’๐“ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐ˆ'๐•๐„ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐„๐. โž ( kamado tanjiro x fem!reader...
92.6K 2.3K 19
this is a demon Tanjiro Kamado x Tomioka giyuu. Inspired by A_wild_GOOSE. "Tanjiro and his sister, nezuko, have a special connection to muzan, it se...