BNHA - Deku's Hypnotic Advent...

由 Ambivert_Author

Midoriya gained a new power and decided to test it out on the girls. Yeah that's about it. Inspired by anothe... 更多

Vol 1. Prologue - A New Power
Vol 1. Ch 1 - Target: Momo Yaoyorozu
Vol 1. Ch 2 - Testing
Vol 1. Ch 3 - Escalating
Vol 1. Ch 4 - The First Girl
Vol 1. Ch 5 - Unexpected
Vol 1. Ch 6 - Target: Kyoka Jirou
Vol 1. Epilogue - Small Discovery
Vol 1. S.S - Secrets
Vol 2. Prologue - Great Start
Vol 2. Ch 1 - Target: Toru Hagakure
Vol 2. Ch 2 - Almost Caught
Vol 2. Ch 3 - Bathroom Fun
Vol 2. Ch 4 - Target: Mei Hatsume
Vol 2. Ch 5 - Pain And Pleasure
Vol 2. Ch 7 - All According To The Plan
Vol 2. Ch 8 - Warm Water
Vol 2. Epilogue - Not Alone
Vol 2. S.S - Watching
Vol 3. Prologue - Tricked
Vol 3. Ch 1 - Paralyzed
Vol 3. Ch 2 - Gaining School Power
Vol 3. Ch 3 - Target: Toga Himiko
Vol 3. Ch 4 - The Class
Vol 3. Ch 5 - Feelings For Uraraka
Vol 3. Ch 6 - The Foursome
Vol 3. Ch 7 - The Foursome 2
Vol 3. Ch 8 - The Foursome 3
Vol 3. Epilogue - Carried To Bed
Vol 3. S.S. - Preparation

Vol 2. Ch 6 - Target: Mina Ashido

6.2K 70 13
由 Ambivert_Author

He stayed in his room for while, waiting silently for Jirou's signal. It's almost been 30 minutes since his last contact with her and Deku's becoming a little impatient. He stared to tap his foot erratically and staring at his clock but luckily his phone buzzed.

Quick to react, Deku jumped up to check his phone. It was a text message from Jirou. It read that everything is going according to plan, all of the girls went to the mall except the 2 of them. Jirou also said that Deku should knock 3 times at Mina's door.

"They're in Mina's room huh? I guess that makes sense, the girl's floor is deserted after all." Without moments noticed he quickly fixed himself and got out.

He walked to the elevator and picked the 2nd floor. His heartbeat was drumming faster as the elevator moved. With the sound of a ding, Deku slowly walked towards the designated room.

"This is Deku. No turning back." Now in front of Mina's room, he was readying himself to knock.

1...2...3... He banged the door 3 times and was now waiting for her to open up. The doorknob rustled and made a squeaking sound when the door opened.

"Deku? What are you doing here?" The pink haired girl questioned.

"Is, is Jirou there with you?" He asked.

"Uh, yeah. She's here. You need something from here?"

"Perfect" He smiled, confusing Mina.

"What are yo-" In an instant she was in trance by the green light.

Her body felt lighter and her mind was getting empty. She wanted to resist but it was no use. Mina was now under his control.

"Did you do it Izuku? Did it work?" Jirou popped out behind the door very excited.

"Yeah, I think so anyways. Let's test it and see." He replied while guiding Mina in her own room.

The 2 locked the room and stared at the half-awake Mina that was standing at the middle of the room. Jirou out of curiosity, started to poke and waved in front of her face to see if she would wake up.

"Wow, she's really frozen. Is this what I look like when you used it on me?" Deku just nodded to quickly answer her.

"If it makes you any better do you want to give her an order?" He grinned.

"Really? Why thank you Izuku!" Jirou started to think what she would make her best friend do.

"Let's start with something simple. Mina, I order you to strip." It really was a simple command. It reminded Deku of his first time using it yesterday.

The lifeless Mina started to take off her grey shirt revealing her bra. She unbuttoned her shorts and made them drop leaving her only on her underwear. Mina slowly unhooked her bra and finally letting her jugs free for them to see.

"She looks stunning." Jirou said in awe.

She stripped off her purple laced panties and threw them on the floor. After she finished doing Jirou's order. She went back to being a naked unmoving mannequin.

"I'll take it from here on out Jirou."

"Sure, she's all yours." She said to him.

He circled Mina to observe her body. It was smooth and slender. The proportions were mighty fine too. Especially her plump breast and tender ass.

"Wait, what's that?" Deku questioned.

While gazing at her body, he noticed that there was a circular handle that's sticking out of her butt. Curiosity got the best of him so he flicked it, causing the stoic Mina to groan.

Still confused about this mystery object, he decided to pull it out. It was stuck in her very tight so Deku had to use some force to pull it in one go.

"Aaaaaaaahh..." She moaned when all of it got pulled out.

He looked at his hands and saw a long line of pink beads sticking to the handle. "Hey Jirou, do you know what this is?"

"Eh? You don't know what that is? Oh, your innocence is just so cute sometimes." Her baby talk made Deku embarrassed.

"But that's an anal bead. It's a toy for you know... Sex." Answering his question.

"They make adult toys for sex?"

"I'm surprised that you don't know, but then again. You're still just a sweet cinnamon roll." She teased.

Deku rolled his eyes in response annoyed by her antics. Jirou of course apologized to him.

"Do you think Mina has more these toys?" A thought that Jirou said out loud.

"Why not ask her, she is willing to do anything when in trance after all." Deku made a great point, so they just asked the owner if she had some more.

"Yes... I do..." Drooling herself as she spoke.

Jirou wiped off the saliva and continued to interact with her. "Where is it?"

Mina pointed at her bed and replied. "It's in the box underneath there."

Deku checked and sure enough there it was. A big heavy brown chest with a lock. He shook it and the inside seems to be filled with a lot of these toys that Mina collected.

"Go get the key to this chest, Mina and give it to me." Deku commanded.

She did was she was asked and walked towards her desk. She opened the compartment and snatched the key that was taped its ceiling. Once it in her hands, Mina walked to Deku to give it to him.

"Thank you, Mina" Now in his hands, Deku held on to the lock and opened it.

"I wonder what else she hid in here?" Jirou giggled.

"We're about to find out." Deku opened the chest and was shocked.

She had a ton of items in there that Jirou recognized like vibrators, jelly dildos, pasties, and other anal beads. Upon further inspection Jirou also noticed that it contains ropes, whips, a chastity belt, blindfold and also even handcuffs.

"Woah, that's... that's surprising. Didn't know she was into BDSM." Jirou murmured.

"BDSM? What's that?" His blunt question took Jirou by surprise. It was just very unusual for someone to be this innocent but the again, it is Deku.

"Uh well... it's a type of foreplay for some people, oh wait you don't know what foreplay is do you? To put it simply, it's an act of restraining a person and slowly teasing them." She explained thoroughly to at least make Deku get the gist of it.

"I think I got it now. Thanks."

"So. what do we do now?" She said looking to Deku.

"I usually put triggers or commands on to them but I have something else in mind." Deku gazed his eyes at Mina and smirked.

He stood beside the naked girl and whispered something on her ear. Once he was done, he simply walked in front of her and asked. "Did you get all that?"

Mina simply nodded, putting a smile on Deku's face. "What did you say to her?"

"You'll see soon enough Jirou."

"In 3... 2... 1..." He snapped after the countdown, releasing Mina from her trance.

"Ugh... my head what happened..." She held on to her head due to her massive headache.

Mina noticed Deku and Jirou was in her roon, she was suspicious of something but can't seem to put her mind around it. Although, when she looked down, Mina froze.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaah!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

She squatted and covered her most treasured parts of her body. Mina looked at the 2 of them while her head was full of red due to her embarrassment.

"What did you do to me?!" She yelled at them.

With Jirou confused, she can only rely on his explanation. "Don't look at me, ask Izuku."

"To simply put Mina, you are under my control." He confidently said.

"What control?! What are you even trying to say?!"

"Here let me show you, stand up and put your arms at your side." He ordered.

"As if I'm going to-!" Her body was moving on its own.

"Stop! Stop it Deku!" She yelped.

She couldn't hide her embarrassment as well as her own body. Mina used all her energy to move her arms but it was futile.

"So that's what you did, Izuku." Mina continued to struggle as she cried for help.

"No one is coming to help you, Mina. All of the girls are going to the mall, no one at this floor will hear your plea." Mina was terrified to hear those frightening words comong out of the class most heroic classmate.

"How about you huh Jirou? Are you also controlled by this bastard?!" Jirou slapped her friend as soon as she heard those words.

"Don't you call Izuku that ever again!" She yelled in anger.

Mina was speechless, hopeless even. Her friend has fallen to this demon. "What did you do to her..."

"What do you mean, Jirou was always like this" Deku laughed.

"No, she isn't! She would never obey someone like-"

"Be silent" He interrupted.

"Go to your bed and spread your body." Mina did what she was told she was not uttering a single word as she did it but her facial expressions say otherwise.

"Jirou, could you grab the handcuffs in the chest?" Jirou smiled and obeyed his command.

"Do you want me to cuff her to the bed?" She asked.

"Sure, go ahead."

Without resistance Mina was cuffed down on her bed by Jirou. She couldn't yell because her voice was silent, she could never squirm because her body was not listening. Truly it was like hell for her.

"You've been silent screaming for a while now Mina, you need something to say?" He teased only making her angrier.

"I suppose I should give you back the ability to speak but you can't yell, got it?" She agreed immediately.

He gave the order and Mina spoke likke a broken record player but at least she was using her passive voice.

"You sick fuck. Are you gonna rape me?" She asked furiously.

Deku stopped Jirou from hurting her any further and replied. "No, not really."

"Because at the end of this session, you will be the one begging for it." He snarked.

"Impossible." She retorted.

"We'll see about that. Hey Jirou."

"Yes Izuku?" Replying almost automatically.

"Strip for me please and also could you crouch down on all 4s on top of Mina." He gave the order as she did it without though.

"Crouch down like dog, Izuku?" She questioned and Deku answered yes.

Jirou was now naked and was climbing on Mina's bed. She did what was told and faced Mina. Jirou smiled at her, only to be met with disgust.

"Snap out of it, Jirou. Don't you see this isn't you? Try to remember who you truly are." Mina clung to the hope of converting her friend back to the right path.

"But this is who I am Mina."

"No, it's not, remember Denki? You told me yourself that you had a crush on him, not Deku. Try to remember what you were before you were controlled." She went on and on without stopping.

"Ugh... Stop it Mina... My head..." Jirou said in pain.

"Yes, that's it. Remember Jirou, remember who you are"

"I... yes... I remember now... I, I-Hmmmm." Her ow moan interrupted what she was saying.

Deku plunged his member inside of Jirou, making her flinch back her head. Jirou opened her mouth and smiled, trying to show Mina her face.

"I love this feeling." She seductively said.

The bed rocked as Deku continued to pound her from behind, not giving her any rest. Jirou's juices overflowed on Mina's bed and also Mina herself, making the resistant girl slightly aroused.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck..." Jirou repeated.

Deku bent forward and forcefully grabbed Jirou's head. He held her cheeks and turned her head around for him to kiss. What they made was messy and sloppy tongue to tongue action but sure enough it got Mina squirming with her thighs.

Deku noticed this and glared at her. "Do you want some action too?"

"As if." She immediately refused.

"Suit yourself."

Deku Sped up his pace causing the bed to creak even more so than ever. He pinched Jirou's nipples making her jerk but Deku didn't mind it. They release their passion filled kiss leaving a long line of oozing saliva hanging from their mouth.

They both gasped for air making the trail fall unto Mina's face. The saliva was surprisingly cold when Mina felt it. Probably due to the hot and stuffy temperature inside the room. Her ever increasing body heat also contributed to this as well.

"It's not too late to change your mind." Deku offered.

"Eat shit Deku."

"Someone should ought to tell you that you need to shut up." Jirou said in anger.

"Why not use your mouth to make her silent?" Deku suggested.

"You're right! I-Aaah. I should do just that." She puts her hand on Mina's face and slowly lowered herself.

"Stop it. Stop Jirou." She wriggled and wiggled her head but she couldn't break free for her touch.

"Ommmmpp" Their lips were now linked.

Mina resisted Jirou's prying inside her mouth until she finally broke through. It was supposed to be Mina's sacred first kiss but her best friend stole it under the command of Deku.

"The kiss isn't surprisingly bad" Is what Mina though

They both shared equal and gentle force against their tongue unlike Deku where he dominated the girls mouth. Jirou slowly rubbed her fingers down on Mina's body until it reached her clit. Mina didn't mind it and let it happen, she just spread her legs under her own will.

"I love the way you clamp up my member, Jirou." Deku praised.

"It's what you like, so I remember to do it." She broke the kiss.

Jirou has been pleasuring the tied up. Mina down on her body. She was wetting herself as the fluids drooped down on Jirou's hand. Deku's member twitched intensely inside her, making Jirou moan in response.

"Are you close Izuku?" She asked.

"Ye-Yes, I am." Deku said holding on to the burning desire to not cum.

"You can do it inside... I took a pill..." She whispered.

Deku powered through her ass, he smashed it with no hesitation. Likewise, Jirou also fingered Mina rather efficiently making her hips arc up. Mina could only coo in response to the pleasure.

He smashed and powered through again and again until finally, bliss. Deku creamed inside Jirou that graciously taken it all. The fuming hot liquid inside of her could only make spray for what feels like forever. The only one left dissatisfied was Mina.

With Jirou's eyed rolled up and her mouth open wide, she was experiencing euphoria. She had stopped her fingering before Mina was about to release, making the pink hair girl wanting for more.

"I was almost there... why did she have to stop..." She whispered only in her mind. Regretting the part on which she was cuffed.

Deku pulled out and laid on the bed. It was rather large so it wasn't a problem for all of them to fit. The 3 rested for a while, all you can hear was heavy breathing but there was one sound that was unusual. And it was the sound of metal clinking.

"Could you please be quiet Mina, we're trying to rest." Deku asked.

"I just want to get out of here, so excuse me for trying." She said while increasing her struggling.

Irritated, Deku decided to crunch up on the bed and stared at Mina.

"Oh, resorting to punishment I see?" Mina pressed on.

"You know deep down in your heart, you wanted this to happen. You know that don't you?"

She laughed at him. "Yeah, right."

Deku crawled forward and grabbed her neck in a chokehold. "If you really wanted to escape, you would've just melted the handcuffs."

"I would if I wasn't controlled." She snared.

"And why do you think that I, haven't given you back the ability to control your own body. You are locked up, so there wasn't a need for me to puppet you any further." Deku explained.

"No, no, no. You're lying. I didn't want this I didn't want any of this." Mina denied.

"Oh, you sure did, I know you do. Do you think I did not know what you want?" He moved his left hand and tickled her body until it was in between her thighs.

"You were left out when we finished, discontented that you weren't able to cum didn't you?" He grinned.

He pressed his index finger up inside her making her moan. "No... I wasn't..."

"Still lying to me, huh. It's alright, I still have plenty of time before you submit to me." Deku stopped his hand and plugged it out.

"I'll never... be your slave..." Mina said as she choked.

Deku liked the challenge. He released Mina and she finally savored the air. He glared at Mina before saying. "Let's see how long that tough shell of yours will crack."

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

The Mansion 由 Idk

同人小说

185K 4.6K 17
{No quirks, after highschool AU} Some of the boys from Class 1-A and some from other classes have joined money to buy a mansion. Everyone has their o...
47.5K 767 7
過去へ┆DISCONTINUED to focus on my main account's reaction book. This reached Episode 5 though! Class 1A wakes up to see themselves engulfed in darkness...
261K 5.9K 42
Who knew that Deku could ever do this (WARNING LEMON 🍋) (YAOI)
64.9K 1.2K 37
Izuku ends up going to the UA Entrance Exam, even though Bakugo threatens him not to, and tries to become the hero he is meant to be. Along the way...