Devoured ( A Magisterium x SC...

By Annafu3344

After passing the Gate of Balance, Call and his friends when off to the Collegium when he summoned Choas and... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Prologue

99 4 0
By Annafu3344

       The call is readying he thins to go to the Collegium mage College I drove the car that Alastair used to, but now he is a Devoured of Air magic. I drove, my bag in the back. when got there I saw the same Poseidon statue and I travel to the Collegium like the first time that I got there. I saw Alex AKA My best friend Aaron Stewart and standing next to him is Tamara Rajavi, my girlfriend? Anyway we went to the dorms Tamara went to the girl's dorm and Aaron and I went to the boy's dorm there are 2 bunk beds in each room and we picked room 403 and guess what my "friend" Jasper Dewinter sitting on the bottom bunk to the right sighed and my leg ached it was caused when I was a baby my mother dropped me on the floor of the cave. ( A/N I am not going to put much detail because I can't remember. ) And I laied down on the bed falling asleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
245K 17.6K 87
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
1.8M 60.1K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...