𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐄𝐓 ~ 𝐭...

By slutfortony

You are a young 18 years old girl, in your last year of high school. Because of your father's work, you const... More

The Introduction
Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty One
The Epilogue

Part Seventeen

4.8K 166 35
By slutfortony

A few days later, Tony was alone in his house, making coffee for himself when the doorbell rang. He walked to the door, only to find two police officers.

"Mr. Stark?" They asked and Tony nodded his head.

"That's me."Tony said.

"Can we come in for a talk?" They asked.

"Sure."

A few moments later, Tony was sitting on the couch while the two police officers stood in front of him.

"We're sorry for having to tell you like this." One of them said, making Tony nod his head.

"What happened?"

"Last night, your ex wife was found dead in her apartment."

Tony felt the ringing in his ear as soon as the man said the words. Caroline was dead?

He looked up to the police officer."You don't think that I... "He trailed off and the police officer shook his head quickly.

"No, no. We already found the killer."He pulled out a picture from one of the documents and gave it to Tony. Tony took the picture, staring down at the man who killed his ex wife. "Miss owed him a large amount of money."He said.

Tony nodded his head. He couldn't believe he felt nothing. She meant nothing to him anymore.

"We know she didn't have any family, so you, Mr. Stark, are the one who gets her belongings." He handed Tony a big white plastic bag filled with her belongings.

After they left, Tony stared down at the bag in front of him. With shaky hands, he opened the bag and turned it so the content of it fell down onto his table.

Among other things inside, he saw her phone. He quickly grabbed it and prayed it didn't have a pin. He moved his finger across the screen to unlock it and breathed out in relief when the phone unlocked.

Tony quickly found her photos and saw the ones of you and him. He was quick to delete the photos and drop all of her things into the trash can.

The next day, he walked into school and saw you standing with Wanda in the hallway. He smiled and went to approach you with a large smile on his face, wanting to tell you about everything.

But, James approached you and hugged you from behind. Tony stood in his place, frozen, as he watched you smile and kiss James' cheek. Sam gave you a worried look, but you just smiled at him.

"We gotta get to class." James whispered into your ear.

You looked at him and nodded your head. "You can go ahead, I just need to grab something from my locker."

James nodded and him and Wanda left for class together. You opened your locker while Sam leaned on the one next to yours. "I'm worried about you, Y/N. I don't know why I even gave you the-"

You slammed the locker closed, interrupting him. "Don't talk about it here. And I'm fine."

"Okay." He raised his hands in surrender and walked away to his class.

When he was gone, you grabbed onto the locker, feeling dizzy and sick to your stomach. Tony noticed it and quickly approached you. "Y/N? Are you okay?"

You heard him calling your name, but it sounded so distant to you. You felt yourself losing consciousness and falling. Before you hit the floor, you fell into a pair of strong hands and that was the last thing you remembered.

When you opened your eyes again, you felt someone lightly slapping your cheeks. "Y/N?"

You came face to face with Tony. Gathering your strength, you pushed him away and looked around, seeing you were in a chair in his office.

"What happened?" You mumbled out.

"You fainted." Tony said. "Mind telling me why?"

"No, I'm fine." You said, trying to get up but Tony pushed you back down.

"You're not fine. Something is going on with you." He pressed. You could barely hear him over the beeping sound in your ears.

"Can you please stop talking?" You asked. "My head is gonna explode."

Tony sighed, looking down at you."I'm worried."

"Why is everyone worrying about me? I know how to take care of myself. I don't need everyone to tell me what to do."

"I also heard of what's happening between your parents."He said.

"They're fighting, so what? Every couple has fights." You said.

"And how does that affect you?" He raised an eyebrow at you. "Anything I should know?"

"Nothing that's your business."

He shook his head, deciding to let go. You clearly weren't telling him anything.

"I miss you." He breathed out.

"You should've thought about that before breaking up with me."

"I was stupid, Y/N. I... I need you."

It was only then you noticed how close you two were. Your lips were only inches away from his and he allowed his gaze to drop down to your lips before he pulled you in for a kiss. You quickly kissed him back, letting him tower above you as he kissed you passionately.

His kisses dropped lower to your neck and in a flash, you both were naked. Everything was just like a dream to you, like it wasn't happening in reality. You felt his light, gentle touches over your body as he slammed into you, while you were sat on his desk.

You took sharp breaths, throwing your head back as he kissed your neck.

You felt him bite at your skin and it was only then you became aware of everything that was happening. You took a deep breath as it was like you became conscious all over again.

"No - no, stop, I don't wanna do this!"You said, pushing his chest and Tony quickly stopped all of his movements to look at you.

"Y/N?" He asked.

"I don't wanna do this." You said and Tony quickly pulled out of you before helping you get dressed and dressing himself as well.

"What just happened?" You asked. Tony reached out to your shaky hands, but you quickly moved away from his touch and he bit his lip as he approached you.

"I'm not going to hurt you." He assured you. "I didn't know... "

"I cheated on him." You kept repeating in your head.

"Y/N, I promise you I didn't want to hurt you." Tony said, before you made a gagging sound and placed your hand over your mouth, rushing out of Tony's office and into the bathroom, throwing up in the first toilet you saw.

"Y/N?" Wanda walked in quickly after you, kneeling next to you and holding your hair back. "What happened?"

You leaned on the tiles when you were finished and looked at Wanda. "I cheated on him."

"What?"

"I cheated on him." You repeated.

"You mean on... James?" She asked, trying to figure everything out. Her eyes widened in realization after a few seconds. "With Tony?" You nodded your head and Wanda pulled you into her arms, hugging you. "We won't tell anyone about this. Calm down now."

After the class ended, Tony called Sam into his office. Sam walked inside and sat down onto the chair in front of Tony.

"You called for me, Mr. Stark?" He asked and Tony nodded his head.

"We need to talk, Mr. Wilson."Tony said. "Do you know what's happening to Miss Y/L/N?"

Sam breathed out.

"Why call me? I don't spend much time with her." Sam said. "She spends much more time with Bucky and Wanda."

"Out of the whole group, I think you're the most mature one. I know the two of them would lie to me."Tony said, making Sam look down to the floor. "Do you know what's happening to her?"

Endless possibilities cursed through Sam's brain. He bit his lip as he thought of what to say.

"I have no idea, Mr. Stark." Sam lied.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"You know she could be in great danger, right? She just fainted today."

Sam bit his lip, remembering how you told him not to tell anyone. "I know. I have nothing to tell you."

Tony nodded his head. "You can go, Mr. Wilson."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 872 22
Ever since you've claimed your last name, Stark, everything is different. You not only got a dad, but a huge family (the Avengers, and Linda, of cour...
420K 11.9K 33
Being in your last year of university is very financially hard for you. You've been trying to keep perfect grades while also trying to work. But, wha...
485K 9.4K 21
Teylie's had a hard past. She lives alone and works for her rent, all while staying on top of her grades. When she's working at a diner, a certain gr...
207K 6.3K 32
When Steve introduces you to his team as his new girlfriend, Tony takes interest in you. He offers you a job - to work as his assistant and to take c...