Part Sixteen

"Do you think it would look nice if I cut my hair a bit shorter?" You asked, making James sigh as he got his head out from under your skirt. His chin was wet with your juices and he looked at you with a serious face where you were laid on his bed.

"You look beautiful either way." He said, placing a peck on your lips. "Do you mind letting me finish my business down here first?"

You giggled, spreading your legs. "No, go ahead."

"Thank you." He said, getting back under your skirt and pulling your panties to the side.

The next day, you were in school in Tony's class. This time, James was sitting next to you, while Wanda was sitting in front of you two with Sam.

The door opened and you were expecting Tony to come in, but Sharon walked into the classroom with a band aid over her nose.

You quietly chuckled, while James squeezed your thigh to keep you from laughing, but he couldn't help it. He was laughing as well.

She ignored you and sat somewhere in the first row.

The door opened again and Tony walked inside. Your gaze caught his and he looked at James sitting next to you, his jaw clenching as he looked at him.

"Good morning, class." He said and everybody replied, except the four of you.

"Oh hey", Sam turned towards the two of you, speaking to James, "I got your package, Buck."

"And I got your money." James said and Sam turned around.

You looked at James with a confused stare. "What was that about?"

James shot you a look and smiled at you. "Don't worry your pretty little head." He said and placed a kiss on your lips.

Tony looked like he wanted to tear his head off, which you liked. He should see what he lost.

Tony began with the boring lecture, while you kept huffing out in the back of the classroom.

"Is my doll bored?"James whispered to you.

"Yeah." You whispered back and felt his hand trailing higher on your thigh.

"What do you say we spice this up?"James whispered into your ear."Spread your legs for me, Doll."

You listened to him and his hand disappeared under your skirt and started to rub you over your underwear.

You looked at him and he winked at you as he moved your underwear to the side and started to rub your clit, going back to pretending he was listening to the lesson.

You spread your legs more, letting James slip his finger into your hole with ease.

You gasped and bit down onto your lip as he started to move the finger in and out of you.

He smiled at your state before adding another finger, making you clench down onto him. He started to go at a faster pace and you were gripping onto the table in front of you.

Just as you were close to your orgasm, the bell rang and James pulled his fingers out of you, making you groan.

"Sorry, Doll." He placed a quick peck on your lips. "I'm gonna go with Sam for a quick chat, okay? Here, you can have my jacket, it's cold outside." He took off his leather jacket and handed it to you. You gladly put it on and went to exit the room, when Tony called out to you.

"Can you stay a bit behind?" He asked, making Wanda shoot him a glare.

"It's fine." You whispered to her. She was the last one to leave the classroom and she closed the door on her way out. You walked up to Tony's desk and looked at him, crossing your arms.