Bankai, Minazuki.

By Gaebutokay

Character is Unohana Retsu from Bleach. A menacing woman who had a dark past, a bloodthirsty killer who finds... More

About Her.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

Final Chapter.

1.2K 39 28
By Gaebutokay

She's so beautiful when fighting.

__________________________________________________________

With dissolved clothes only covering some parts of her body she took the haori uniform that always wore since her early days, she threw it way before the battle started, she then wrapped it around her body like it was a body towel showing her obvious curves. Then Unohana decided to look at Aizen's dissolved corpse for awhile, she lifted her head up, holding her haori robe close to her body. She the turned her gaze to the crowd that was watching her, she smiled and began to walk close to them, step by step their faces became more visible to her, despite that they were covered in injuries, she smiled. Seeing that none of them died, made her shoulders feel lighter.

"Domain Expansion: Minayasu." Her domain was the complete opposite from her Bankai, everyone noted that. Her domain was actually peaceful, saying that if they could stay here forever, they would. While her Bankai was like hell, that even being inside it for a second everyone would rather get killed instantly than to suffer inside of it.

After everyone was healed, she discarded her Domain which shuttered in thin air.

"You didn't die though." Gojo looked at Unohana smirking.

"Why would I?" She replied back with mocking grin.

'what's with this two' Everyone thought.

After that conversation happened, a Garganta opened.

"A GARGANTA OPENED!!!" Yachiru, Rukia and Isane cheered.

"But how??" Hitsugaya asked.

"It must be the students, they might have told Tengen-sama.."Unohana thought.

"HUHH?! how is Tengen-sama capable of this??" Gojo and Yuki asked.

"We're once affiliated with him." Byakuya answered.

"BUT HOW COME YOU NEVER TOLD US??!"

December 1, 2018 Shibuya

1:36 AM 

When they came out of the Garganta, they were back again on Shibuya, up at the sky the Soul Reapers floated together with Gojo Satoru holding Itadori Yuuji while Yuki Tsukumo was mounted on her curse spirit that looked like a long dragonfly. 

"Oh it's quite rowdy here, we only left for a month yet this much had happened." Isane stated.

"EEHH??! A M-MONTH??!"Itadori and Yuki said at the same time.

"Yeah, time is really slow inside Hueco Mundo." Rukia informed.

"I agree, well you Soul Reapers get some rest while us three sorcerers will do our jobs okay??" Gojo grinned removing his blindfold off.

"Sure, they're weak anyway." 

With that they went down on the ground while the other trio sorcerers was still up the sky.

"Let's take some rest, everyone." Unohana ordered, this time they called Ijichi to travel, so they could preserve their energy.

Ijichi had fetch them, explaining what had happen these past week.

"Yaga-san.. died??" Unohana looked at the driver with a shocked looked, scaring Ijichi to death.

Yaga died because of the stupid old fuck from Kyoto who was Gakuganji.

"That old fucker sure doesn't know how to sit still huh." Hitsugaya cursed.

After having them Ijichi inform them, he dropped them off on the school. Everyone started to walk on their own dorms.

Unohana finally change into her sleeping clothes after having a bath, she slipped in her bed and closed her eyes that had been threatening to close since they were fetch by Ijichi.

She was finally asleep after an insane battle.

But she didn't complain, to her it was an amazing fight, despite the fact that Aizen was not being fair.

"Phew! who said that you can go wreak havoc freely? Did you forgot that there is someone capable of unsealing me?" Gojo referred to the Soul Reapers.

"Please don't kill me!!!" The man begged, not knowing that the Gojo Satoru was unsealed and the Soul Reapers are back.

Killing the last man for the day, he decided to head back to the school, and explain everything to his students that were trailing behind him.

Yuki Tsukumo did her thing and disappeared again doing whatever she was supposed to be doing overseas.

It was almost like everything was back to normal.

Tokyo High,

8:00 am 

Everyone woke up, gathering at the lobby where they were supposed to meet. Gojo was early, which everyone was surprised to. As soon as everyone were now present, Gojo had started to explain what happened to him and the other Soul Reapers on the other dimension. He asked what happened to Maki, Okkutsu, and the other two first years.

The two teachers never forgot the fact that Yaga was killed by Gakuganji. They had murder on their minds..

Okkutsu was happy when he saw his favorite teacher again.

Well it's obviously not Gojo,

It's Unohana of course,

After their meeting was dismissed Okkutsu immediately went to Unohana and hugged her, Unohana smiled and hugged her student back, she missed him when she was the one who was training her back unto his first year days. She asked him questions about his experience overseas, Okkutsu happily answered her questions.

January 1, 2019

Age:840 years old

Not a lot of things happened, but this past 2 months they all trained. Itadori Yuuji who already had 18 fingers of Sukuna Ryomen, Megumi Fushiguro whose currently the head of the Zenin, Maki Zenin who was now considered as a Special Grade Sorcerer due to her Zero Curse energy, and Kugisaki Nobara who was now promoted to Grade 1 sorcerer, Okkutsu Yuuta had no massive changes but he was still able to manifest Rika faster now.

Just like parents, Unohana and Gojo were proud of them.

The other Soul Reapers kept on training them rashly to improve more, which made the fellow students complain.

"Let's kill the higher-ups Unohana!" Gojo smiled, not really joking.

"Sure." she chuckled.

As you can see the two's conversation, they already killed the higher-ups, both of them now known as the new higher-ups. Controlling every missions, every movements and everything that is related to sorcery. 

They even stopped, Itadori's execution since he can handle Sukuna just fine.

Gojo had achieved his long-time dream, but what about Unohana?

"Thanks." Gojo thanked, looking at Unohana who was confused, raising her brow.

They were now in an office where the Higher-ups used to seat.

"For what?" Unohana looked at him intently.

"Heh, of course for this you idiot!" Gojo laughed, he was now comfortable teasing Unohana and calling her names, but knowing him Unohana paid no mind to it.

This conversation felt nostalgic to her, it was almost like talking to Zaraki. She almost thought that she had Deja vu, despite the fact that she was talking to Gojo.

She widened her eyes, and smiled heartily. 

"Of course."

After that war, the appearances of cursed spirits still hasn't disappeared due to them coming from peoples negative emotions.

Well it's not like it's a big problem for them, considering that the Soul Reapers can kill them by  simply releasing their spiritual pressures.

Not everything went right for all of them, but at least they were now in a much desired  situation.

Every soul that were lost during that war were precious, and this was how they pay.

Peacefulness.

______________________________________________________________________________

Yall it's finally complete the stories rushed since i had a new idea in mind lollooekeof

thank you for the votes yall😭😭
this story now has 400 reads!!! WOOWOWOWOWOW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73K 2.3K 15
|| First Place in Grimmjow - Spring 2017 Bleach Watty Awards || He felt her small reiatsu in the distance. It was higher then everyone else's, but co...
154K 2.8K 48
DISCLAIMER!!!- This will follow the events of the anime. I don't have the Manga nor have I ever read the Manga. So no spoilers for it. (Y/n) (L/n) wa...
486 13 10
Y/N, a Shinobi in Naruto, has an untold story of her life. She has experienced much, but more is yet to come. Meeting friends and loved ones, going t...
2.1K 117 28
βœ” 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩π₯𝐞𝐭𝐞 Inochi Nohara was born into chaos but still strives to have a normal life at the leaf village. Orphaned at a young age, the loss...