TMF ONESHOTS IDK HI

By Somniphobie

[] [] [] Ships I've written so far: ˙ Drake (12) ˙ Drander (5) ˙ Drenry (2) ˙ Jiam ˙ Drelliot ˙ Jomies /p ˙... More

☀️ Welcome! 🌙
Drake 🐅
Drake 🐅 (2)
Drake 🗿
Jomies 🚼
Jiam🌲, Drenry 🐠
Drake 🍍
Drander 🐧
Drake🌡
Drander 💣
Drake 🏹
Drake 🍄
Drake 🌾
Drake 🥀
Drander 🚬
Drelliot 🐄
Drake 🐱
Drake 📻
Drake 🎷
Droey ☕
Drander 🦐
Drenry 🌊

Drander 🐲

612 10 22
By Somniphobie

˙Main ship: Drew x Zander

˙Implied ship: Drew x Jake, Sean x Luke

˙Title:    "A sleepover a yours, again?"

(Drew broke up with Zoey while Luke didn't accept Zander's confession)

—————

"Hey, why's it so cold in here?", Milly exclaims.

I can't stand that girl.

Today's a Saturday night and Jake decided to invite his friends over for a sleepover. Henry and Liam couldn't come, so he invited his freak- uhm... other friends. What's good is that at least one of them is gone, Luke. But Hailey, Milly, Zander and Sean could make it. Is "Sean" his name? Who cares.

"Uhm, guys... We have a small problem, the heating system isn't functional anymore!", Jake shouts nervously scratching the back of his head.

—"What do you mean, "not functional"?, Zander crossed his arms.

—"I don't know! It doesn't work, all we have left is the chimney.", the peach shrugs.

—"Well then, where's the problem. We still have the fire!", Hailey declares.

—"You idiot, there's no wood left. It's just a question of time then we'll all freeze to death.", I facepalm, earning a glare from the blue-haired girl.

—"Guys! Calm down!", Jake yells.

But his shouting has no effects, the room starts getting loud with all the complaints. I can hear Jake sigh next to me. He wants to say something. I pat his back and look at the others.

"Everyone, shut the hell up!", I scream.

This time, everyone calms down and Jake gives me one of his amazing smiles.

"Thanks, Drew. I wanted to say that I have enough blankets for everyone, so you guys won't die tonight.", he says.

Hailey and Sean seem relieved.

"I'll go get them! You can can choose where you want to sleep!", he grins and leaves.

I can't believe I'm still here. Staying a whole night with those nerds? What has gotten into me. I grab my phone to go on Instagram again, my obsession. Jake quickly returns and carries the blankets to leave them all on the couch.

"Guys, let's watch a horror movie!", Milly jumps in the air.

—"No, you know I hate those!", Zander yells with his annoying voice.

—"Let's watch a romantic movie!", Sean offers.

Jake nods eagerly. I know he loves those but they're so cheesy sometimes...

"Can't we just go with horror? There's some romance in them...", I groan.

—"Yes! Pleaseee!", Milly begs.

—"I'd like to watch a horror movie as well.", Hailey announces.

—"Alright... Everyone grab you blankets, I'll go get the popcorn.", Jake sighs dramatically.

The pink-haired girl throws her fist in the air, victorious. In total, there are seven blankets. One belongs to Jake, Hailey and Sean take one each but Milly throws herself on the couch, taking three blankets for herself. She's so selfish. Zander takes the last one, also the smallest. It can barely cover his legs. I huff and sit back on the couch, facing the TV. I wait for Jake to come back. Eventually, he comes back with popcorn and other snacks. He places them on the coffee table and look over at me, confused.

"Aren't you cold?", he questions, sitting next to me.

—"Your pink-haired friend snatched half the blankets for herself!", I shrug.

I can hear her snicker.

"Milly!", Jake pouts, "Can you at least give Drew one of your-"

—"No can do, Jake. I'm veryyyyy cold!", she whines.

—"You're so childish.", Zander rolls his eyes.

For once, I agree with him. Jake puts his arm around me, pulling me close, and puts his blanket on both of us to keep us warm. I slightly blush at the sudden action. I watch Hailey choose a movie on Netflix with the remote, while Milly and Zander bicker about something I couldn't give a shit about.

"Why are you so tense?", the boy whispers in my ear, noticing my red face.

—"No reason.", I say, relaxing a little bit.

The movie starts and Sean turns off the lights. I make sure everyone's focused on the TV to rest my head on Jake's shoulder. He pulls me closer and rubs my shoulder with his hand.

.

.

.

The movie ended and it was already 11PM. It was funny, but Zander's and Hailey's screams were extremely painful for my ears. We turned back on the lights. Jake said he was feeling sleepy so he went upstairs to go sleep, he also reminded us we could sleep wherever we wanted. Hailey fell asleep on the couch. Jake's little brother came out of his room and decided to play some board games with some of us. We all stayed in his room and played some uno until midnight.

.

.

.

"Haha! I win!", Milly laughs.

—"That's not fair! You made me draw 8 cards!", Zander declares.

—"Come on, guys. Let's not fight.", Sean calmed the two down.

—"I'm going to bed.", Zander stands up from the floor, grumpy.

They all leave, except for Jake's brother. I mean, it is his bedroom after all. Milly is probably joining Hailey in the living room. I know that Sean is sleeping in the guest room.

"Wanna play Genshin Impact?  Jake just won the 50/50 on Venti's rerun!", the smaller exclaims happily.

—"Sure, I don't have my laptop though, so I'll have to stay on mobile.

The boy nods and we play on genshin for almost an hour.

.

.

.

After that, I left the room, wishing the small boy a good night and closing the door behind me. I check my phone to see the time: 01:14AM. I decide to go upstairs to see where I can sleep. Jake's house isn't huge and there's not many choices. I choose to go check the parents room. I knock on the door but to my surprise, Zander swings the latter open then immediately groans.

"What do you want.", he says, with a questioning look.

I can tell he's not happy to see me. Is he always this mad without his boyfri- uhm- best friend? I forgot Luke was dating Sean or something.

"Nothing, just checking something." I roll my eyes and walk away.

He shuts the door close while I make my way in front of Jake's door. I don't know if he's sleeping right now so... I gently knock on the door but no one responds. I slowly and carefully open the door to witness a small peach peacefully sleeping on the bed, under the covers. I approach him quietly only to notice he's snoring cutely. I grab my phone to take a small picture of his sleeping face and smile at it. But then I realize I still didn't find a place to sleep. The couch is taken, guest room too... and Jake's way too adorable sleeping, there's no way I'm waking him up. I can't sleep with him since he's taking the whole space on the bed either. The only option is... ugh. No way... Zander. I'm telling you, I'd prefer sleeping on the floor but I'm not doing that, its freezing tonight. I stand staring at the floor for a while, debating with myself. Should I go?

I sigh and exit the room to go see if Zander's still awake. I don't bother knocking this time, if he's asleep. He won't realize I'm here.

"Uhm..", I start...

—"What do you want now?", he huffs on the bed.

I fully enter the room and close the door behind me. The lights are off this time, the only source of light are the lamps on the nightstands, who seem to provide a sufficient amount of light still.

"I kind of have nowhere to sleep so... can I sleep... w-with you.", I quietly say the last part, annoyed.

—"What!? No way! Go sleep with your Jakey boy!", he raises his voice.

—"I tried but he's taking the whole bed to himself.", I shrug.

The boy glares at me for a second then looks away.

"Can't you just sleep on the floor?", he complains.

—"Fat chance, it's too cold, idiot.", I close my eyes and cross my arms, leaning on the wall behind me.

He thinks for a while before speaking up again.

"Whatever.", he murmurs.

—"What..?", I let out.

—"You can sleep with me on the bed but you stay on your side and no one hears about this, you understand?", he stares at me once again, not angrily this time but still rather annoyed.

I simply nod and walk towards the bed. The boy takes his side of the bed while looking at me, avoiding my eyes. I sit on the mattress and lean against a cold pillow, it's still more comfortable than the floor. I look over at him to see he's on his phone reading a book or something. I grab my own phone and start scrolling through Instagram again. I don't really stay on TikTok much, it's really Henry, as well as Zoey and Lia who made Jake and I install the app.

We awkwardly sit on the bed, doing our own things. It's actually cold tonight, I should've forced Milly to give me a blanket, that evil-

"Stop shivering, you're making the bed tremble!", Zander groans.

—"Is it my fault you have the whole blanket?", what a selfish rat.

—"Not my fault you didn't take your own one, you imbecile.", he huffs again.

—"Well, your pink-haired freak friend wouldn't let me!", I argue.

—"Don't call her that!", he scoffs, "Be glad I'm still letting you sleep on this bed. Now stop complaining about being cold.", he says, shivering himself.

I can't stand him. I should've just slept in the bathroom or on the kitchen floor! Maybe even with that Sean guy.

I fully lay down, pissed off, and curl into a ball, turning my back to the annoying one. I leave Instagram to go on YouTube. I click on a random video and begin to watch it.

"Uhm- Do you mind?", Zander angrily taps me on the shoulder.

—"Ugh, what now?", I ask, not bothering turning around.

—"I'm trying to read here. Turn the volume down. And why does the guy in the video scream so loudly!?", he complains.

—"Damn, do you ever shut up!?", I turn around to face him.

He looks at me in surprise before quickly going back to wearing that irritated look.

"You're annoying.", he spits out, returning his attention to his book.

I go back to watching my video, lowering the volume a little. I soon find myself shaking again, but I ignore it. Suddenly, Zander speaks up again.

"Are you really that cold?", he asks.

—"Yes, I am.", I sulk.

Suddenly, I feel Zander approach me on the bed and put the small blanket on me.

"What are you-..."

—"Don't think anything of it. I'm just sick of you making the bed shaky.", he rolls his eyes and avoid looking at me.

Confused, I stare at him for a moment before he notices.

"What?", he raises a brow.

—"Nothing.", I say, "But..
Uhm-... what about you?", I question.

—"What does that mean?", he squints his eyes.

—"Aren't you cold?", I put down my phone next to me on the nightstand.

—Why do you care?", he replies.

I stare at him dead in the eyes, peeved. Without hesitation, I grab his arm, making him lay down next to me under the small blanket and drop his book on the floor. If we don't stay close, we can't share the blanket, it's too tiny.

"Hey-! What the hell-!?", he shouts.

I wrap my arms around him and hug him tightly, still shivering but just slightly. I don't lay my eyes on him once.

"Quit it, moron! You're suffocating me!", he exclaims, making me let go of him.

I don't utter a word. Instead, I let him do as he please. He slowly adjusts his position so he's comfortable. This time, he's the one that wraps his arms around me, curling up in a ball just like me. He lowers his head a little, making his hot breath land on my neck, and looks into my eyes, then looking away. I feel my cheeks heat up greatly. I'm not- No, I'm not falling for this dumbass. I'm just cold is all, his warm breath surprised me. I hug him back hesitantly, closing my eyes.

"Don't tell a soul about this.", Zander coldly says.

—"Not that I was planning to."

The boy begins to hug me more tightly, bumping his knee against mine.

"Hey, watch it!", I give him a light kick, my eyes still closed.

—"Ow- What's wrong with you!?", he hits my head.

—"You started it-", I yell before being cut by Zander's lips being crushed on mine messily.

I open my eyes instantly before covering my mouth with my hand, becoming a blushing mess.

"Shut up, everyone is sleeping. Stop screaming so much.", the stubborn one orders.

—"Y-You didn't have to kiss me- I-..."

—"Say another word and I'll kiss you again.", he glares at me.

I gulp audibly, and close my eyes again. I want to... Just... Once more...

I hold his cheek gently and kiss his lips tenderly. The boy kisses back and puts his hand on mine, still on his face. We slowly part away, both looking at eachother's lips then into our eyes.

"What was that for...", he softly asks, blushing.

I shrug, my face as red as the blanket. We continue to cuddle and I eventually fall asleep in his arms, leaving the lamps on.

—————

Word count: 2263

Part 2? Sorry I don't publish much, I'm kinda uninspired atm lol

Liked the story? Vote! B)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 5.5K 200
Me like the dream team. That's about it. You can request if you want if anyone reads this. It's just homies being homies, nothing else. I don't want...
119K 6.2K 125
Second part to A Splash of Paint. It's not necessary to read that first, since it's just another oneshot book, but for the emojiverses it is absolute...
117K 3.6K 100
Just one shots of youtubers. All fluff with smut hints at times. Requests are always appreciated!! Please keep in mind that this was my first success...
11.5K 243 5
A book of oneshots centred around the ship Dron because it is criminally underrated. Just a note, most of these will be non-Voldemort or post-war, be...