He Has Changed (ON HOLD)

By omfg_af

[MIGHT HAVE SLOW UPDATES] I'm not the fun and sarcastic Sebastian you all remember anymore... What happened t... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨/𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫
Chapter 1~ Abby
Chapter 2~ Cold and dull
Chapter 3~ Bitterness
Chapter 4~ Ignore
Chapter 5~ Dress shopping
Chapter 6~ Dumb
Chapter 7~ Mason
Chapter 8~ Goose
Chapter 9~ Fine
Chapter 10~ Pendejo
Chapter 11~ Estúpido
Chapter 12~ high
Chapter 13~ Tortilla Española
Chapter 14~ bored
Chapter 15~ oh shit
Chapter 16~ Pregnant
Chapter 17~ Pathetic
Chapter 18~ A sandwich
Chapter 19~ Heat
Chapter 20~ Dios mío
Chapter 21~ 3am
Chapter 22~ Backup
Chapter 23~ Unicorns
Chapter 24~ Italians
Chapter 25~ Hungry
Chapter 26~ Hottie
Chapter 27~ Promesa
Chapter 28~ Tits
Chapter 29~ Jealous
Chapter 30~ Dejected
Chapter 31~ Bullshit
Chapter 32~ Pink
Chapter 33~ Tortured
Chapter 34~ Coffee
Chapter 35~ Heaven
Chapter 36~ "I blurt"
Chapter 37~ Cigarettes
Chapter 38~ Mine
Chapter 39~ Knock?
Chapter 40~ Cocky remark
Chapter 41~ One day
Chapter 43~ The wedding
Chapter 44~ "Yours"
Chapter 45~ People pleaser
Chapter 46~ "Hey baby"
Chapter 47~ Reputation
Chapter 48~ Chicken nuggets
Chapter 49~ Pennywise
Chapter 50~ Blood
Chapter 51~ ángel
Chapter 52~ Pancakes
Chapter 53~ Tote bag
Chapter 54~ Dramatic
Chapter 55~ Niconap
Chapter 56~ "interesting"
Chapter 57~ te quiero
Chapter 58~ Home
Chapter 59~ Tremble
Chapter 60~ "Look, a cow"
Chapter 61~ Help
Chapter 62~ Painful pleasure

Chapter 42~ Perfect

75.6K 3.2K 3.8K
By omfg_af

Not edited- 1M. Yk what that means? ONE FUCKING MILLION READS ON HHC, I CANT BELIEVE THIS SHIT I ONLY STARTED THIS BOOK A MONTH AND A HALF AGO AND WE'RE ALMOST BIGGER THEN SEBBY'S COCK! THANK U ALL SM.

Chile, make sure to vote n comment when this gets about 1.9K+ comments and 1.2K + votes I'll think bout writing the next chapter!

Plsss comment so I can read em when I wake up tmr morning!!

Have a fun read hottie

Abby Madden

I roll my eyes as Ivy shuffles, shoving her face further against my tits as she mumbles something in her sleep.

My eyes fall to the clock and I sigh when I see it's almost 2 in the morning. I'd be lying if I said something dramatic like 'I haven't slept a blink' cause I did. But then I woke up when I had a dream of Seb's face between my thighs.

Man is invading my dreams even when Ivy is cuddling me, I run my hands through her soft hair causing her to groan before turning around.

Her back hits the bed as she throws her one leg over my thighs, I sit up in bed before running two hands down my face as I yawn. I want to sleep but I can't.

Not even bothering to be careful when I shove my best friend's leg off mine, when she's asleep she could sleep through a tornado, if she needed to she could fall asleep standing. So me shoving her leg won't do jack shit.

Pushing my legs off the bed as I slip my feet into the cow slippers I love, just when I was about to walk out of the hotel room in a simple sports bra I remember where I actually am. So I grab a random hoodie from my bag spilled open on the ground.

When I pull it over my head and his smell fills my senses I smile, it's the hoodie I stole a day or two ago.

Quickly after grabbing my phone I walk out of the hotel room, pulling the hood over my head just in case anyone recognises me and decides to leak a photo of me looking like...This.

I walk down the quiet narrow hallway slowly, my eyes setting on an elevator and I press the down button. I saw an ice cream shop about a five minute walk from here when we drove here.

I was surprised when I saw it seeing I was too busy seeing how Seb's hand was almost up the skirt of my dress, but the point is that I saw it.

When the two doors slide open I walk into the empty elevator and press the ground level button, stuffing my hands in the warm pockets of Seb's hoodie as I wait for the doors to close and the elevator go down.

Tucking a strand of hair away from my face as I feel the elevator start to move, the regular music makes me chuckle. It sounds like some scene from a movie, and now is where the doors open and I get kidnapped.

If it's not Seb, I don't want it.

The doors slide open and I walk out, keeping my head down as I walk through the front hall. A small bell rings when the guards push the door open for me and the nice cool air of a warm summer night in Italy hits me.

I turn to my left and start walking, but before I could take even ten steps I feel a hand latch onto my mouth. My eyes widen when I feel someone grab my waist and pull me into a hard body, my scream being muffled by whoever's hand is against my lips.

I feel myself being lifted into the air as the person behind me drags me towards some dark alleyway, tears of fear fill my eyes as I kick and try to scream.

My hands tried prying off the hand on my mouth but before I could do anything I felt my face being shoved against a brick wall and my hands pinned against my lower back.

"Let go you fucking prick!" I shout, trying to hurt the person behind me in any sort of way.

Although, when I feel something cool against the back of my neck I freeze. A gasp leaving my voice and my eyes slam shut.

Am I about to fucking die?

No, fuck no, not before me and Seb get our time.

"Please, no" I mutter with my eyes shut tightly, regretting ever coming out here.

I push my hands out of his tight grip before going to punch him, but when I turn around and my punch is caught by a familiar face I groan as he snorts. "Nicolas Elias Morales!" I shout on the top of lungs before slamming my fist into the idiota's face again.

He catches my punch and bursts out into laughter, my heart still racing as I watch him laugh his ass off. A lighter in his hand catching my eyes and I see that's what he put to my neck, "you almost pissed your pants" he wheezes

I smack his shoulder before shoving him back with a glare, fucking prick.

"I should have taken a-a picture of your face," he chokes on his laugh and has to take the wall against his hand to support him, I cross my arms and glare, watching him laugh.

I am going to get him back.

His laughter echoes in the narrow alleyway he dragged me into too easily for comfort, like he drags people into allies every other day.

He's hitting the wall with his palm at this point, my jaw clenches and I smack the back of his head which only makes him laugh harder.

"No, please" he mocks my previous words with a weird girly voice.

"I hate you" I snap, my cheeks red from annoyance as I smack his shoulder over his stupid leather jacket.

He ruffles his dark hair after he's finished laughing at my fear, "come here, you love me" he muses before opening his arms and taking a step towards me. I narrow my eyes trying to walk off.

But he grabs my arm and pulls me into his chest, I groan and try shoving him away but he only rocks from one foot to another. "It was too good of a chance to leave, sister" he mutters and I roll my eyes.

To make me seem like I was getting murdered? Bitch.

"Don't tell my cousin," he whispers into my ear and I scoff before shoving him away, "if you want forgiveness go get me ice cream, big bro" I mock his title for me and he raises an eyebrow.

I watch as he pulls out another cancer stick and lights it with the same lighter he used to scare the living shit out of me, "did I actually sound sorry?" he cringes, like he's surprised he actually sounded sorry for almost making me have a heart attack.

I glare before grabbing his arm and dragging him out of the alley and towards the ice cream shop, he gets stares from a few girls, and like the flirt he is, he winks at them.

Cocky idiot.

I made him pay for my ice cream and walk back to the hotel with me, well at least I didn't die...

"Holy shit, I'm getting married" Ivy gasps

Athena lets out a small laugh as she perfects her eyeliner through the mirror, the make up artist working on Ivy's makeup smiles as she keeps working her magic.

Mason fell asleep on the bed from being ready for an hour and a half before us.

I just got finished getting ready and am sitting on the bed waiting for everyone else to be ready, the black dress Ivy chose for me fits perfectly and the heels I chose to go with it make everything fit together like a perfect match.

It's almost 12, the wedding is supposed to start at 1:30 and in a few hours my best friend isn't going to be Ivy Livia West, she's going to be Ivy Livia Knight.

"Done" Akira stands back giving me a twirl of her pretty green bridesmaid dress, I grin and blow her a kiss. She grabs it and I roll my eyes when she dribbles it like a basketball before capturing it in her heart.

"We're going to check everything over, make sure the guests are comfortable and what not" I mutter, holding my arm out for Akira. She walks over, her heels clicking as she links her arm with mine before giving Ivy's shoulder a small kiss.

We walk out of the door and I pull Akira closer before she wraps her arm around my waist, "you were right, it feels like I've known Ivy for ages. I love her" she grins and I smile back.

It is next to impossible to make Ivy hate you, you either have to look like Molly or a duck.

She tried killing Molly, that's how much she hates her.

We walk out of the hotel and into the outdoor venue, the sight of flowers making an aisle makes me smile and how there are flowers covering every inch of this place, how there's an ice cream cart at the corner all makes me grin.

As much as I hate assface, he loves Ivy with everything.

"Woah" Akira mutters, just as I thought she was also looking at the venue she pokes my thigh and nods towards the group of our guys.

It seems like my breath is caught in my lungs as my eyes meet a pair of piercing blue ones, my eyes trailing down his body as his do the same with mine. The black dress shirt he wears under the blazer hugging his muscular body, the bow tie laying around his neck undone and his blazer let open. He looks perfect...

Though he shaved the bit of stubble that was starting to cover his jaw, not going to lie, I loved it.

I can see his lips move to mutter the words 'holy shit' as his eyes trail up and down my body as if he can't get enough of me, my breath stuck in my throat as our eyes meet again.

I force myself to look away as heat rises to my cheeks, my eyes find Akira standing beside me with her mouth tilted slightly open. My eyes trail to where she's looking and I see her eyes locked with Dominico's.

Nico rolls his eyes and turns to talk to D, all three of them wear the same dark grey blazer with a simple black shirt and tie under a tight grey vest.

"You're drooling" I whisper

She hums, "he looks like an italian god" she whispers before freezing and physically shaking herself out of the thoughts, her eyes meet mine and she glares "I never said that" is all she says before turning around and walking away.

I roll my eyes and turn around to look at Seb again, my man is fucking perfect.

But this time when I look around I can't find him, all I can see is Dominico walking past me in the direction Akira went in. He salutes me as he speeds up and hands me his empty whiskey glass, asshole.

My eyebrows furrow when my phone buzzes in my hand, I pull it out to see a message from my amant.

Amant: Come to room 532

Me: Now?

Amant: Si, mi vida

Me: Why?

Amant: Come here and find out

Me: I'm not letting you touch me

Amant: I need you to do my bow tie, mi perra

Me: Damn, mi vida to mi perra?

Amant: How much longer do you plan to make me wait

Me: idk, a few minutes?

Amant: You think I have enough time to jerk off?

Me: I'll walk slow

I shut my phone with a huge smile on my lips and a blush on my cheeks, I look around seeing everything is perfect. I bite the inside of my cheeks as I turn towards the doors to enter the hotel.

A few minutes won't do anything, and my amant needs help with his bow tie...

For all I care, the guests can screw themselves. Sebby baby, here we come.

-------------

A/N
Word count: 2106

I WASNT GOING TO POST THIS BUT U ALL GOT ME TO 1M SO I HAD TO. AHH ILY SM THANK U

make sure to vote n comment and I'll see u all next time!

ish <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73K 1.1K 46
{Dark: Enemies to Lovers romance.} "I would get her eyes tattooed inside my brain; yet I would still get lost in them with just one look." ...
122K 2.9K 36
Book two of a different kind of fairy tale series (can be read as a stand-alone but I do suggest reading as a series) *His fangs came forward. "Mine...
290K 11.2K 74
(First Book in The5Inferno Series) Angelina Hughes A tormented girl whose dark past leaves no stone unturned to make her present life a living hell...
3.6M 76.7K 73
"What's your problem?!" "I am jealous, okay?! I don't admit it but I hate it when you talk about someone else. I only want you for me" Sebastian sa...