mon-fri | yeongyu

0boob0

"what would you like today?" "you." "...i'm sorry?" yeongyu fluff au + short chapters delusional beom cliché... Еще

day 0
day 1
day 2
day 4
day 5
d-2
d-1
day 6
day 7
day 8
day 9
day 9.1
day 10
day 11
d-2
d-1
day 12
day 13
day 13.1
day 14
day 14.1
day 14.2
day 15
day 16
d-2
d-2.1
d-2.2
d-2.3
d-1
d-1.2
d-1.3
day ?
finale

day 3

2.4K 113 40
0boob0

wednesday

"be right back!" gyu shouted. "what the fuck? is it the guy??"

gyu walked into the shop feeling flirtatious, but of course way too scared to flirt. "hi, how can I help you?" yeonjun asked. even though he says it everyday, it always makes beomgyu's heart skip a beat.

     "hi! how are you?" gyu asked, feeling the risk. yeonjun stayed quiet for a second. "i'm good. what would you like?" gyu smiled. "a medium mocha and an avocado sandwich, please." he tapped the counter a little nervous and handed yeonjun his card. "$6.84" yeonjun told him where to wait for his order and gyu went.

gyu watched yeonjun make his order. his long-ish black hair was tied back with a blue hair tie. gyu admired his body and looks for a few minutes. broad shoulders, long legs, sharp jawline, everything was just perfect. gyu rested his chin on his hand and sighed.

he saw yeonjun bringing his order and walked up to the counter. he watched yeonjun set the food down. "thank you!" he smiled and yeonjun looked up at him and nodded.

damn, even his fingers were hot. everything about him had gyu's heart somersaulting.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.1K 57 9
what if a two alpha fall in love in the two cute and innocent omega? a cold hearted and strict alpha leader fall in love to a innocent and prett...
16.3K 490 15
Playboy Taehyun falls in love with Yeonjun's brother but oh- Beomgyu is not a girl?! -Taegyu Socmed Au- #5 Chaeryeong [13.12.2023] #8 Chaeryeong [4.1...
157K 4.5K 10
The newest avenger, you had been there for a month, you were the happiest you had ever been - happier than you ever thought you could be. More powerf...
71.5K 4K 18
⌗ ⌇ yeonjun wonders so much about the new neighbours and their son who moved into his neighbourhood yeonjun x beomgyu ©JIBREADS highest rankings: 27...