🧸🧸 Madness Combat x child!r...

By Yaron_Arson

in this story you are a child and it's too cruel to kill a child bc well it's illegal and nobody would want t... More

🌹🧸A Letter 🧸🌹
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ The story ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
🧸Who leaved a child here..?🧸 (chap. 1)
💥🔫 Greeting there kiddo💥🔫 (chap. 2)
💉🩺Everything gonna be fine 🩺💉(chap. 3)
🧸🌹It's been a long time there friend🧸🌹 (chap.4)
🧸🌹It's not for your age..!🧸💖(chap.5)
🧸🖤a child in Nevada ?🧸🖤(chap.6)
🧸💖Knowing each others🧸💖(Chap.7)
🔫🧸How you got here?!🔫🧸( chap. 8)
🔫🚬💥So what now ?🔫🚬💥(chap.9)
🩺🧸What Happen..?🩺🧸(Chap.10)
🧸🖤Who are you ?🧸🖤(chap. 11)
🧸🚬Guess I have to take care of you now🧸🚬(chap.12)
🧸✨💕A visitor🧸✨💕(Chap.13)
🔫🧸Y-your alive..?🔫🧸(chap.14)
🌹✨Alright let's set up some rules🌹✨(chap.15)
🧸✨🌹It's really nice to see your happy🧸✨🌹(chap.16)
💖🌹🔫So now it's over ?💖🌹🔫(chap. 17)
🧸🔫Babysitting time🧸🔫( chap.18)
🧸🖤💖We meet again🧸🖤💖(Chap.19)
🧸🚬🔫Well...I'm sure they be alright🧸🚬🔫(chap.20)
✨🧸💉Everything is gonna be fine✨🧸💉(chap.21)
🧸✨💉Another check up🧸✨💉(Chap.22)
🧸🔫✨He won't stop... won't he ?🧸🔫✨(Chap.23)
🧸🧷 Teddy broke..🧸🧷(chap.24)
♀️♂️♥︎🧸a new member ?..🧸♥︎♀️♂️(chap.25)
🍄🥀🧸 playing with plushy 🍄🥀🧸(chap.26)
🧸🔪🔥Pretty strange for this time..🧸🔪🔥(chap.27)
🍄🌸🥀..Just as usual.🥀🌸🍄(chap.28)
❥🍄🌸get to know each others heh🌸🍄❥(chap.29)
👛🛒🛍🧸So who I paying?-🧸🛍🛒👛(chap.30)
🕶👔🏢getting ready🏢👔🕶(chap.31)
🥀⚠️🔪one step closer-🔪⚠️🥀(chap.32)
💣🚬🔪Here goes nothing..🔪🚬💣(chap.33)
an holer
💖💖💖💖💖 THX FOR THE SUPPORT💖💖💖💖💖
Note from me lol ✨✨🧸
IM BACK 💖
I don't know why I put this-
note from me 🧸✨
note from me again lol
sorry note 😭
🧸✨Y'all better read this (jk jk )🧸✨
some uptate of me lol
bad news :"(
a letter lol
little question lol
ANNOUCEMENT :D
HAPPY VANTINES DAY +message?
🍄♥♥TTHHAANNKKSS♥♥🍄
bad news... 💔
PRIDE MONTH
little update(I think-)
Update
ঞじòぴ extra storys ઈଓᦗ࿐
༺ღ༒Kid-napping༒ღ༻
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✹A beach in Nevada-✹˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
➶➶➶➶➶ Headcanons ➷➷➷➷➷
🧸🚬🔫💥💉explaining my AU🧸🚬🔫💥💉(part 1 lol)
🧸🚬🔫💥💉explaining my AU🧸🚬🔫💥💉(part 2 lol)
🧸💖🎇About skittles🧸💖🎇
➶➶➶➶➶ white Hank ➷➷➷➷➷
info about the story

༺༒it isn't your fault..༒༻

402 4 19
By Yaron_Arson

𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞: 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭/𝐒𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐏𝐩𝐥 𝐢𝐧: 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐤, 𝟐𝐛𝐝, 𝐘/𝐍, (𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚) 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 D𝐞𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐬. (𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐤 𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐨)
𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐚'𝐥𝐨𝐭' 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬, 𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠,𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭.
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐲 kirbyinnaBox2002
(𝐈 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭/𝐣)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Just as always it was a boring day, you had been so much playing with stuffed toy/plushys, learned to read by Sanford, play with Deimos with a ball. Thatit is just boring but you never show them. "

"You quiely sigh as you were currently watching the Tv. But then, you start to hear an conversation going on.

2bd: At midnight, I want you to go to this building and kill everyone and get back with no more but a few cut here and there. Did I make myself clear, Hank.

" You knew that the person was talking to Hank and that it was 2bd talking. How? 2b is the one giving missions to everyone here, everyone exepte you.. But you wanted it to change. If you sneaked in Hank's back it wouldn't be bad.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Rłgⱨ₮?

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

"It was your bed time so Sanford out you on your bed while you 'were driving to sleep'. But you actualy weren't, youjudt acted to stay awak thill it was time to see Hank's mission. "

"Skipping time, it was midnight. Hank should be leaving any moments now, you heard a knock open and close and foots step comming towards your room. You quickly but quietly went in the bed, put the blanket, hugging the teddy and closes your 'eyes'. "

"The doors open and it were Hank, they start to walk closer to your body on the bed 'sleeping'. He looks at you, like he was mentaly preparing to kill you(well fuck-) You suddently felt a hand on your head, were they patting you? Dosn't matter you try to ignore it  hugging your teddy more. Hank sighs and start to leave your room. They looks one last time at you and leaves closing the door. "

"Now your chance but. You had to wait that Hank was actualy not in the house to leave or even still infront of your door, you hear another door open and close while hearing keys. Darn it! You just realised that you were too small to even unlock the door! Wait you have a window, youcould open it and leave the base have only one floor and don't have stairs so why not? "

"You get up from the bed, change your clothes as fast as you can. It was pretty hard, Darki and Sanford would be the one to help you but. Sanfordis sleeping and you know that if you wake him up at this time he would imediatly put you to bed. And for Darki, she was at her base! She left 2 days ago saying that she come visite us in probably an month!. Whatever you were done and didn't waste time to get out from the window and start to follow Hank from far."

....::::**•°❄❇☸❇❄°•**::::....

"Gosh you were so tired it's been what? Almost an hour you've been following him? And still didn't arriv- oh wait nevermind! He start to run to the building infront of him you start to run too."

"You still followed him, you were lucky that they yet havn't turn around to see if someone was following them heh. While Hank was hiding in tje corners here and there, you were about 10 feet away from him so yea."

"After a while of Hank hiding, he got caught so you quickly hid in the corner. You knew that they were going to kill Hank, but also knew that he, Hank, will kill them all, one by one."

"So Hank stared at the floor acting like he cannot do anything but we all know that it's IMPOSIBLE."

"He imediatly lay on the floor and spin kicking all the agents in the legs, not long after he get up taking one of the agents double gun and start to shoot. Surpise suprise! One of the agents lifed a little longer and trow his knife on Hank who dodges it."

"But little did he know that the agent actualy trow their knife on an emergy button. (I vote Hank their pretty sus-) An alarm got on while Hank cursed under his breath."

"You start to hear footsteps coming, it was the agents crap! You look around to try and found an bigger place to hide you found an door. No time to think! You run, open the door and close it. You heard even more gun-shot and there were some screaming even. You hide behind one of those weird tubs and covered your ears. You didn't want to hear their screams of beg, scare and probably more."

"After what felt like 5mins you un-covered your ears. '𝙽𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍' You though did they capture him?! Oh noo. You got up and run you saw a bat and took it, you may be a child but your not THAT weak heh."

"You open the door quietly to not make a sound. You saw lot of blood. Red and Yellow, on the walls. Made you felt sick really. It's not rare that you see blood but they would make sure that you see none much."

(Y'all just wante to see when you get shot huh? Well too bad you gotta read for an hour😍😍🥰✌)

"You start to walk, quietly really. Silence was all you heard. Youstart to walk a little faster wanting to be sure that Hank fine."

: Yes, I am done clearing this building Doc.

"That must be Hank for sure! Hank would be the one calling 2b doc. And plus, who here is a doc else then 2bd. Well that's what you think.. "

"You sneeked your eye to see, yup it was Hank you let the bat fall and start to run to Hank to give him a suprise hug. But the bat made a sound that got their attantion....
.
.
.

𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆

" Your eyes(??) wided, and you stop to walk, your arms still open to hug. You look at your stomach slowly..

You were B.L.E.E.D.I.N.G.

"You look back at Hank, they looked like there was no emotion because of his accesoirs on his face but...

𝙃𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨(?!?) 𝙬𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙤𝙤. 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙘𝙧𝙮.

"Your eyes(WHAT EYES??) Start to felt heavy, you felt tired. You were starting to closes your eyes and falling while Hank start to run to you."

Hank: Y/N NO!!?!

Hank: PLS PLS WAKE UP PLS.!!

"You didn't respond,"

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬

"You open your eyes trying to adjust to the light shoved on your face. You try to get up but start to felt a pain hit you like a truck on your stomach making you felt back in bed. You look't at your stomach to see bandages and also a blood bag attached to your.. Arm?"

"You heard the door open to see no one but Hank come in. He stop walk and saw you. You akwardly smiled and waved at them. Thinking they were mad but... You were shocked when he hugged you pretty thigh."

Hank: Y/N, I'M SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS YOU I'M SO SORRY PLS BE OKAY PLS DON'T CRY PLS PLS!!!111!!11!1!1

"You softly punshed his back signaling you couldn't breath. He let's you go to let you breath, they were breathing heavly you couldn't clearly see but were they.... Crying?! Oh sweet jebus, that's not what you wanted to happend all you wanted was to followe him."

Y/N: N-no don't cry pls I'm sorry that I followed you it's my fault-

"Before you could finish they hugged you but not tightly this time."

Hank: Don't worry y/n..

∘₊✧─.𝙄𝙩 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙪𝙡𝙩..─✧₊∘

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 ₣Ʉ₵₭Ł₦₲ 𝐂𝐑𝐘!

𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐎 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍♥︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.7K 1.6K 35
"I hate my life" You always thought to yourself. (Y/n) is a medical student who is about to graduate on college. Because his parents are military pe...
2.9K 29 23
This is the first story type thing I've ever written and I know it's not that good but hey, ya wanna read it? Read it.
248K 6.7K 53
some things, is best not to be explained. My very first story.
79.9K 1.1K 43
madness combat oneshots + headcanons art by me ;) slow updates hfbvn