TGED One-shots

By maybe_lei

The greatest estate developer is very underrated, so if you read it you are cool. English is not my first lan... More

suggestion/request page !CLOSED FOR NOW!
is it really that hard?
hey, you are not alone !discontinued!
love story
let this never end
kisses under the moonlight
the sweet love of yours
500 reads 🎉
Love, you are sick
happily ever after?
thank you, your Majesty + Only mine
Joy prompts!
🍂TGED OCTOBERFEST🍂
a soulmate...(could have been you)
🍂1. Octoberfest Week🍂
🍂2.Octoberfest Week🍂
🍂3.Octoberfest Week🍂
!Author's note!
🍂4.Octoberfest Week🍂
💘Valentine's Special💘
Harmonizing with the past (or future?)

my knight

4.1K 152 65
By maybe_lei

tooth rotting fluff and quite some chaos

"Javier~ You know what day it is?"

Lloyd sat across from the knight on the couch, which was in his room, and looked at him in anticipation.

Said one didn't look up from his book and answered, "No. Was I supposed to know?"

The exited smile slowly disappeared from Lloyd's face as he remembered, that Javier wouldn't know his birthday.

"Hahah nah it was just a question. Just checking that we aren't behind schedule, you know? We still got lots of work to do!"

Javier looked up for a second to suspiciously glance at the brunet in front of him and after, he just kept reading his book.

A silence filled the room, before Lloyd sighed.

"I'm going to check on the workers. You can stay here if you want", he said and got up.

The other didn't hesitate for a second and followed him. "I am obligated to follow you around, master Lloyd".

Said one raised a brow at him and shrugged with light annoyance, before turning around again to walk outside.

"Ppodong, Bangul, Hamang, let's go for a walk"

Lloyd enjoyed spending his free time with his summons, partly because they reminded him of his dog he used to have in Korea.

It is a nice change from the stressful days of hard work. These times are the ones he enjoyed the most.

Javier watched the little animal like summons jump out of Lloyd's jacket and run in front of them.

He had a light smile as he watched the other's soft expression, walking behind his pets.

He wouldn't admit it, but seeing Lloyd that soft made his heart melt.
It was the opposite of the creepy expressions Lloyd made when having an evil plan and he was glad those weren't too often.

When the summons were playing out of earshot, Javier began to talk. "You quite like them, don't you?"

The man got a bit startled, since he was too focused on his little friends and forgot about Javier.

"I do, yeah. Who will do the big work if not them", he chuckled and watched said ones play catch.

"You know I figured you out, don't you? They mean more to you than just workers", Javier responded and walked closer to Lloyd.

"A thing you can't hide from me" The brunette kept his eyes on the little ones and didn't look at Javier.

He disliked the fact that he got discovered and that someone knew he had a soft spot. It was something he desperately tried to hide, but maybe it was okay if it was only Javier.

"Maybe I do"

The conversation ended there and they walked in a comfortable silence again.

Soon they arrived at the town where the workers were and Lloyd told his summons to get back into his pockets.

An obviously drunk guy walked up to them and spouted nonsense and curse words.

"You..You noble people always think you are better than us! *hick* It's always the hard working country folks that have to obey the brats who never have to do anything."

Javier was about to say something, but Lloyd stopped him and walked past the guy.

He knew arguing with drunk people wouldn't do anything, since they would forget it the next day anyway. The knight unwillingly accepted it.

"And that blue haired dude. Just a strange retard. What did your mother call you? Smurf? haha"

Lloyd snapped and turned around to hold the guy by his collar.

"Okay listen up. I turned a blind eye on the words you said trying to offend me, but I will fuck up your life if you dare to say something against my knight. Understood?"

The guy had an expression full of terror as the words spilled out of Lloyd's mouth and it didn't help that said one had a really intimidating expression. He violently shook his head in agreement and hoped Lloyd would let him go.

"Say it.", the brunette said with a voice dripping with venom and the drunk man obligated.

"I am so sorry, sir. I will never say anything against you or your knight anymore", he cried out and sunk to his knees. "Good. Now go"

Javier watched the scene unfold in front of him and was shocked to say the least.

"Master Lloyd... You didn't have to do that for me", the knight slowly said as they returned to walk along the path.

"Oh no worries, I needed to let some anger out anyways", said one replied and hummed a happy tune.

"So I guess I am 'your' knight, huh? You never said that before" Javier said in a teasing tone. The other had a slight red tint on his cheeks and stopped humming.

"You are my escort, so I have every right to say that. I don't know what's wrong with that"

The blue haired man lightly chuckled and leaned a bit forward. "Who would have thought that you would ever call me your knight"

Lloyd didn't let the teasing continue and sighed in defeat.

"What if I did? What would you do then", he smirked and glanced at Javier. The knight stopped and looked at him, not believing what he just heard.

At that point they already arrived at the outer circle of the town and Lloyd looked back, wondering why the other stopped.

When he turned around, he saw a flustered Javier. Lloyd panicked and feared he might be mad at him.

"Hey, I can stop saying that if you want.."
The blue haired looked up from the ground and chuckled.

"No...please keep going", he silently said and walked closer to Lloyd again.

Lloyd gulped and stayed silent. Javier was dangerously close and he could feel the others intense stare.

"then.. would my knight take the honor and stop teasing me?", Lloyd whispered to Javier's ear.

Said knight felt a shiver going down his spine at the closeness and hesitantly put his arms on the others waist.

"How about a no?", he kept teasing as he got his confidence back. Lloyd put both of his arms around Javier's neck as he talked with as much confidence, "I guess I need to get a new knight then"

The conversion went on as they got closer and closer to each other. "I don't think I can accept that" the blue haired responded and leaned further in. "You have no choice, my dearest"

Lloyd knew exactly how teasing he could be and so he also knew how big the impact of his words were.

Seeing the knight getting closer and teasing back is something he wouldn't have thought of in a 100 lifetimes, but he enjoyed every moment of it.

Lloyd found it adorable how flustered Javier got when he used the pet name and grinned cheekily.

Suddenly, Javier looked up and let go of Lloyd, which made the brunette slightly stumble.

The taller raspered his voice and answered Lloyd's questioning glare, "I think the workers are waiting for you".

Lloyd turned around in confusion and saw a few of the workers who walked by, most likely on their way home, to end the day.

"Hah yeah... Should we-should we talk about this later?", the brunette whispered and saw the men stepping closer.

Javier only nodded and got into his straight posture, to look professional again.

"Hey! How was work today?", the young master asked and the workers all smiled.

They held a short conversation and Lloyd promised to look over their work again, to make sure there were no issues nor mistakes.

He told them to have a relaxing evening and to be fit for the next day, since he would be back again.

When the men walked away, it was silent again.

"So, Javier. What are we doing now?", Lloyd questioned with a light sigh.

Javier turned around to look if someone was close by and when he was sure no one would come, he put one arm around Lloyd's waist again and a hand on his cheek.

"What do you want to do?", he asked back and looked into the brunette's eyes. Said one got embarrassed by the sudden closeness and the touch on his cheek and couldn't utter a word.
(Kim_Suho.exe has stopped working)

He didn't need to say another word, because they knew what would happen now.

Lloyd put one arm on Javier's shoulder and the other over the knights hand on his cheek. With that, he closed the last small gap between them and pressed his lips on Javier's.

It was a needy kiss. Something they both poured their heart into and waited for, for an eternity.

Lloyd loved the tender kiss and so did Javier. Their problems and consequences could wait, because at that moment it was just them and no one else.

BONUS SCENE!

Lloyd and Javier were back at the manor and watched the sunset from the brunette's window.

The young master leaned his head on Javier's shoulder and the knight put an arm around his waist, leaning on top of his head.

"This is the best birthday I've ever had", Lloyd confessed and happily sighed.

The man next to him stopped leaning his head on the other and seemed confused. "It is your birthday?", he questioned and felt Lloyd push him away.

"I was right! You didn't know it was my birthday!" Lloyd pouted and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

Javier tried to put his hand on the brunette's cheek, but got slapped away.
"I was joking! Stop pouting now", he said and got closer again.

Opening one of his eyes, Lloyd glanced at Javier, who had his arms stretched out to hold the other in his arms again. "I know you are lying", Lloyd gave in and hugged Javier back.

"No I am not" Javier laughed as he held Lloyd tightly. "Maybe I am"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198 4 44
PROLOGUE: There was a man sitting at home, fiddling with his pencil, trying his best to do his job. This man sat back and sighed. He was famished and...
285K 9K 40
(COMPLETE) Jeon Jungkook ,Son of the richest ceo in south Korea .Have a luxurious life and loves bullying the weaks.. Heir of Jeon's Co.. Taehyung a...
52.4K 1.7K 17
Here are my oneshots that I post on ao3 and there are more to come. There are summary written in every chapter so you'll know what you'll be reading...
870 121 20
Chai Son Chapithattapran (Mean) is well known in his small mountain-side community and he's also the only mechanic for miles around, he's a fun lovin...