SFY BOOK 2: STRUCTURE OF LOVE...

Por _bcdef_h_jklm_op24

SACRIFICE FOR YOU BOOK 2.... ------ Complete 💯✅ ------ After 7 in years of waiting she finally came back to... Más

Characters
Characters 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Special announcement
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Final Chapter
New Book
Author

Chapter 13

986 41 2
Por _bcdef_h_jklm_op24

lisa Pov

I was sleeping when I feel a body hugging me, and I open my eyes and saw Jennie sleeping while she is hugging my body, I look at the wall clock and it's already 6:30 pm so I decided to remove Jennie arm slowly, and as I successfully remove her hands I immediately went downstairs to check Jason.

As I enter the room I saw he is still sleeping, I guess he had a good sleep like who wouldn't right, he just heard Alot of shouting infront of him, so I decided to cook food for us, gosh I feel like me and Jennie are married. So I was saying is I'm going to cook steak for us and for Jason I will just make him a mash potatoes.

While I'm preparing the ingredients I heard my phone rang and it's hae-in, so I pick it up "hello." I said as I put it on speaker "hello Lisa the people there told me that you left, so where are you?" He ask me as I chuckled "don't worry I'm fine I just visit an old friend of mine." I said as I Heard him chuckling.

"Lisa I know you are lying, so where are you and why did you lie to them?" He ask me as I just finished making Jason's food, and I went to the living "ok I will tell it to you, this afternoon I received a call from nana saying that moonbyul and solar are fighting inside their room while Jason is Inside." I said as I sigh "hae-in this is just between us no one else can know about this." I said "yes now continue." he said "before moon and the rest came to Korea I visited solar. Buy then I saw solar she left the house with a man, but hae-in what saw was way more that I can imagine, they we're making out." I said as I heard him gasp.

"So you are saying that solar is cheating?" He ask me "yes she is, so back to what happened ago we came and I heard glass breaking inside their room, I was surprised that moon Even know that solar is cheating." I said as I hear him hum "so where is Jason?" He ask me "with me, we will be staying bin Jennie place for a week, then I will talk to moon." I said as I Heard him clapping and laughing.

"Wow fate is really playing, but now I heard what really happened I will just leave you, I hope you will have a wonderful week there." He said as he laughed and ended the call, I put my phone in my pocket and smile while I'm shaking my head, "who were you taking too?" Jennie ask me and I was surprised

"Yah you surprised me." I said as I went to the kitchen and she follows me "so who were you taking too?" She ask again as I frown "why?" I ask as she just look at me coldly "it's my friend hae-in." I said as she frown "ok." She said as I she sat and I chuckled "why did you chuckled?" She said as I shake my head "nothing." I said as I put my apron and start cooking.

While I'm cooking I feel that she is watching me, "Jen can you stop staring at me." I said as I look at her and she is just smiling at me "yah!" I said as I put my attention on what I'm doing, as I finish what I'm cooking I heard Jason crying, "Jen can you prepare the table, Jason is crying." I said as she nodded  and I went to Jason.

"Hello baby, did you had a good sleep?" I ask as I carry him and I went outside and I saw Jennie preparing the table, she smile as she saw me carrying Jason "you me and him look like a family if we have a picture." She said as I rolled my eyes and she chuckled "seat Lisa so we can eat." She said as she offered me a chair "what I have a baby chair for him, wait for me." She's said as I nodded and play with Jason.

And after a minute she came back carrying the baby chair, and she put away the Chair besides me and put it this is our position.

Jason, me
---------------  Jennie

As Jennie start eating I started feeding Jason, as Jason was enjoying his food I heard Jennie "Hun can you tell me what happened to you in that 7 years?" She ask me as I look at Jason and nodded "my uncle save me, apparently he was there when I fall down to the river I woke up 7 months later and I'm now in Thailand, he told me everything about mom and him. He and mom are siblings I was paralyzed for two months but after I recover I follow my cousin in Harvard there I study, my cousin I assume you already met them they are sehun, moonbyul Jason father, I.U and Tzuyu." I said as she nodded.

"But Lisa what really happened to his parents?" She ask me "well solar and moonbyul are high school lovers. Apparently our family doesn't like her even me but moonbyul fight for there relationship, later we know that solar is already pregnant, moon propose to her when jason was 3 months old, but solar is cheating and I'm the only one who knows what is the real deal between them." I said as she nodded.

We both Continue eating after that Jennie wash the plate and I changed Jason clothes thankfully Jennie had a pair of clothes, as Lisa finished what she is doing she went to ask Jennie is she could take care of him cause Lisa will just take a short bath and jennie agreed.

_–_–_–_–

Jennie Pov

It's already 8:30 and now Jason is already asleep thankfully he is not hard to take care of, so I decided to follow Lisa don't worry I have a baby monitor, as I enter my room I saw Lisa only wearing a bathrobe, so I silently close the door as I approach and back hug her.

She was surprised and I laughed "yah your surprise me." She said as I put my chin in her shoulder "mhh." I hum as I kiss her neck and I heard her moan, but I still didn't stop kissing her neck down to the shoulder "ahh-- Jen stop." She said as she hold my hands, that was about to untie her robe.

So I stop and guide her in my bed as she sat down I immediately kiss her, at first she didn't respond but I bit her lips causing her to open her mouth, and I immediately put my tongue inside her mouth, and now she is responding to my kiss as we explore each other mouth, "mhhm--" she moan as I kiss her jaw line, I slowly lay her on bed.

And now I'm on top of her as she is holding my nape, and I'm now massaging her mound "ahhh!" She moan as I found her sweet spot, I pull the kiss and kneel Infront of her as I remove my shirt and start to kiss her again, while we are kissing sexually she changed our position now she is seating in my stomach and I can fell her wet core in my tone abs.

She kiss my neck as I moan "ahh--" and she kiss my collar bone and suck it, for sure I will have an hickey tomorrow, as I she is enjoying being top I slowly pulled the tie of her robe reviling her ------

Jennie wake up is time for breakfast...

I heard her saying as I immediately open my eyes, ohh it's just a dream "Jennie are you okay you are sweating?" Lisa ask me as she checked my forehead "ahhm I'm fine, I will be there." I said as she nodded and went downstairs as she close the door I groan "ahhh!!" I yell thankfully the room is soundproof I went to the sink to wash my face "why does it need to be a dream?" I ask my self as I put my toothbrush...

_–_–_–_–

3RD PERSON POV

As Jennie came down she saw Lisa feeding Jason happily, she can only say one thing Lisa will be a good mother, she sat as Lisa saw put some. Food on her plate "ahm jen your phone is buzzing for 30 minutes straight." Lisa said as she drink my her milk, and jennie widen her eyes she totally forget about her comeback.

"Ahh by the way, I might not have a lunch here I will be taking to my team cause I will have a comeback." Jennie said as Lisa nodded "mhh ok, me and Jason will be buying somethings at the mall and maybe a little bonding to." Lisa said as Jennie nodded "mhh just updated Mr where you both are going, mhh I have a o leave bye Hun love you." Jennie said as she kiss Lisa forehead and she went to the garage.

As for Lisa she is smiling and was awaken when jason pat her hands "ohh sorry baby here ahh." Lisa said as she feed Jason,as they both Finished eating Lisa put Jason back to the crib and open the t.v for some cocomelon, while Lisa is watching the dishes, after Lisa wash the dishes she started to clean Jennie's house, after she finished she bath Jason and give him some milk after some minutes Jason is now sleeping again.

And that the opportunity for Lisa to take a bath, after she take a bath she wear her clothes, and she went to bay Jason to change his clothes now tis is there outfits lucky Lisa brought some of baby Jason clothes in their house cause sometimes Jason stay in their house.

Lisa lock the house and she found a taxi, "Ma'am where should we go?" The taxi driver ask "ahhm to the mall please." Lisa reply as Lisa check the time it's already 10:36 am, the travel was smooth, as they enter the mall Lisa rented a stroller for Jason, both of them attracted Alot of people some will take a photo of them secretly.

Luckily the photo of Jennie hugging no Lisa was blurry so they couldn't really see Lisa's face that much, after two hours of Shopping, Lisa texted Jennie that they will be eating at the restaurant here in the mall Jennie then reply that she will just follow them.

Meanwhile at an unknown place their is two people taking, "what did you got?" He ask his men as they bow "you got nothing?!!  We need to stop her from building that f*ckng company if her company will rise here in Korea out company will be down in an Instant, do everything you could to stop the operation, remember we need to stop the operation of the L.M Architecture and Construction Company!!!!" He yelled as he throws the glass of vodka in the wall...

To be continued.....

Hahaha poor Jennie just a dream Don worry that Dream will come true in the future, but who do you think the person who is trying to stop the operation of her company????

Hope you like this chapter, don't forget to follow, comment and

VOTE
👇

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

599K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 45.5K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
6K 288 4
[COMPLETED] A very short One-Shot story: ▪︎Wherein Lisa keep on remembering a memory everytime she kissed Jennie▪︎ I decided to give you guys a littl...
5.1K 91 12
What happens if marinette and chat noir fall deeply in love. Will marichat last forever?