The Lost Daughter- A Mafia Pr...

By alyssa21hosein

The Lost Mafia Princess Alyssa has gone through pain and torture. But it has made her who she is. Known in th... More

CHARACTER ASTHETICS
Cousins and Uncles.
Tattoo and Weapon Tour
Alyssa's Cars and Bikes
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Family House
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
4/20 Special
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
important note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Not a chapter
just a thought/rant/adressing something
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 46

9.9K 187 9
By alyssa21hosein

I turned around in the bed and onto my stomach. My naked body came into contact with another. My eyes fluttered open to see Dimitri already looking at me while his hands ran through my hair.

"Morning princesa." He said, his morning voice was prominent.

"Good morning babe." I said snuggling into his chest more.

All the thoughts from last night went through my brain. The memories of me being absolutely pleasured by this man.

"What are you thinking about that has you blushing amore."

"You." I said looking up at him

He captured our lips in a long and passionate kiss. Before speaking,

"Last night was amazing sweetheart." He said kissing my face multiple places

"It really was." I said giggling softly at the contact his little stubbles of hair tickled my skin.

After we both calmed down from laughing we were talking about our day today.

"We have meetings today don't forget." He said.

"Yeah, with a lot of people." I said groaning throwing my head back.

"All I wanted today was to cuddle with you." I said.

"I'm sorry baby." He said

My fingers absentmindedly began to trace random letters and shapes onto his bare chest.

"What time is it?" I asked

"Almost 9."

"We should start to get ready." I concluded.

"Yeah, I don't think you can workout this morning, you're probably sore from last night...maybe breakfast...then a shower...together." He said placing kisses on my shoulder.

"Mmh, yeah baby." I said but it sounded more like a moan.

"Or do you wanna skip the breakfast and go to the shower." He said teasingly.

I playfully slapped his shoulder and said.

"I'm hungry."

He took me to the kitchen as I had issues walking, it was like a bulldozer or a truck just hit me and now I'm sore.

I was now on the counter sitting in one of Dimitri's oversized t-shirts and a pair of underwear as Dimitri was in his boxers.

He on the other hand was expertly moving through the kitchen adding ingredients to a bowl making blueberry fluffy waffles. 

He was waiting for the waffle maker to heat up as he passed by me giving me kisses randomly.

At one point he placed some on my neck followed by multiple as he licked the spot, softly sucking on the area.

He eventually stopped to place the waffle batter into the iron or to take them out when they were done.

When everything was done we sat at the breakfast bar and devoured the food and it tasted amazing.

Throughout breakfast we had conversations about anything and everything, that morning I was one of the happiest girls alive.

Once we were done we took a shower where everything was normal until Dimitri got turned on and decided to fuck me against the wall in the shower.

I changed my clothes and sat in front of a full body mirror Dimitri had and began to do my makeup. Looking at myself in the mirror I saw bruises formed on my neck.

"Dimitri." I whispered shaking my head.

I took some concealer and placed some on the spots. Dimitri went and sat in the bed watching me do my makeup and hair through the mirror.

He scanned my face and his face turned from a smile into a small pout.

"What's wrong bub?" I asked

"Where's my artwork?" He asked softly looking at my neck.

"It's there I just covered it with concealer." I said walking to him kissing his pouty lips.

"Why though. It just shows that you're mine." He said

"Yeah, but in the meeting your parents, my uncles, some cousins and brothers and my parents are going to be there." I said sitting on his lap.

"Fine, but I want to see it after, when we're home here. Okay amore?" He said

"Of course babe. Now we should get going, they'll be waiting." I said getting up.

"Yeah, let's get going." He said walking with me out of the penthouse.

Once we got into the car, we drove to one of my bases where mafia members train and stay around sometimes.

"Okay turn left then drive until that entry way." I directed him.

We approached the space and drove the winding road until we arrived at the house

(Back view) Imagine front view.

"This is so pretty." Dimitri said as we exited.

I walked into the house to see the attendees of the meeting here already in the lounge area.

I approached them and gave a quick hug to the persons I knew in the family.

"Hi, follow me." I said walking to a meeting room we had.

We walked into the elevator and exited on the higher floor and into a room on the left hand side

When we entered I invited everyone to have a seat and sat at the head, my parents and family sat on one side and then Dimitri and his family on the other while the other mafia leaders and their teams sat further.

"Okay, so you wanted a meeting. Talk." I said.

"I had a problem with a gang, I think we all have recently." The Chinese leader said.

"Indeed, we aren't sure which gang it was exactly or who was behind it but we wanted to talk to you."  The English spoke.

"Okay then, it's majorly the Ace but there are also a good ten maybe twelve gangs joined together to attack the mafias. We know they can't get to us but they underestimate us. I wrote up a plan" I said smirking.

"We start at.."

The meeting went on with me informing them of the plan and at every stage their eyes widened even more.

"Phase 1 is to commence immediately. My mafia is already checked through and through." I said

"Boss." Someone said coming through the door.

"Yes?" I responded.

"Sir wanted to see you for a training session before you left and said to tell you immediately."

"Okay, tell Akari I'll be there." I said dismissing him.

"Training session ma'am?" One of the leaders spoke up.

"Yes, me and my second in command train some of our assassins and mafia members and sometimes we just train together." I said

"Can I make a suggestion miss?"

"The floor is yours." I said

"What if we do classes to train together that way we'd be on top of our game in the preparing stages of the attack."

"That's good." Dad inputted.

"Well I'm sure a few more people couldn't hurt," I said shrugging.

"If you want you could have IMMEDIATE people join today. Including yourselves. Everyone needs to be able to fight or at least be able to defend themselves." I said.

"Yes ma'am" Was heard.

"Great; get them here as soon as you could. Tell them to bring extra clothes for you and we begin in 2 hours." I said getting up.

"I'm going by Akari, take care of the mafia stuff, get the boys here and come meet me after when they arrive." I said for my family and Dimitri to hear.

I made my way to the gym section of the house which was an entire floor that lead to the yard so we could do combat there.

"Hey Kari." I said hugging him.

"Hi Lyss. I-You look different." He said pausing in between.

"How do I look different?" I asked confused

"You look magical and shit kinda glowy ." He said.

"Wait- walk in a straight line." He said

I began to walk but my legs kind of wobbled due to the activities we did. It should be fine by the time for training.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! Are you drunk!?" He said laughing

"I-I am not really okay..I'll tell you another time.Now leave me alone and say what was going on before." I said

"Right. I was going to ask you to train with the kids today and I. I need demonstrations."

"Yeah sure, I also ended up inviting some mafia leaders' families to join in the teaching and the members who live here could join as well." I said

"Sounds good. Let's discuss the routine though." He said sitting on the fake grass carpet we have outside I soon following.

Eventually the time came where everyone should have arrived yet no one came to the gym yet. It was then I remembered they didn't know where the gym was.

Akari and I left the kids to stretch and went to the lounge looking for them.

Eventually we found them and apologized for forgetting.

I left them quickly and went to my room and changed into a gym outfit from my closet.

I walked back downstairs and into the area. And greeted my brothers and cousins.

"Kari, can you just buzz everyone down to the gym so they come?" I asked

As I asked he did it.

In the corner was one of the kids stretching he was getting trouble so I helped him taking over for Akari.

"Okay so today, we decided to have training session as we are preparing a plan to stop the interruptions in our dealings. Now Akari and I have formatted a training plan that should help with your technique, agility, strength all of the above plus." I said while pressing on the boy's leg stretch his quads.

"Ow." He hissed

"SORRY." I said switching his legs.

"Okay, so while it's early, it's a good idea to go use the washrooms because it's going to be a dreadful and harsh session" Akari said smiling.

"Others can do their warm up routine if you have one, kids follow along. We're gonna do hand walks and into a downward dog then walk your hands back and up again. Five times, two sets, 30 second break."

After giving the instructions the kids followed us doing the first exercise.

"Now I want plank walks up and down thirty seconds on then you have 50 off." I instructed.

"Come on, faster." Akari encouraged.

"Great, get into a boat hold and with straight legs Nathan. You've got 1 minute and 30 seconds."

I was doing the exercise along with the kids demonstrating the workouts.

"Up and over to the bars, we have Australian pullups. This is an amrap set you've got 1 minute."

I was dying yet it felt amazing.

"You've got sprints then we're finishing up with jump ropes." Akari said

I was on the ground laying next to Akari and the kids as I caught my breath.

"You know, I don't think I'll ever be able to do this without not loosing my breath." I breathed out.

"I know right." He said getting up then pulling me up.

"That's not warm up A." Nathan said coming up to me

"If you say so."

Everyone was watching the workout and when I finally decided to suck it up and continue I spoke again.

"Okay, so first things first. I know we should do assessment to see where you're at so we're going to a training session instead and use that to see. The first is the more strength so sled pushes then deadlifts, squats .."

Once we were done everyone was looking halfway dead. Oh well. They're not dead yet.

"Kids pay attention. Everyone too. Whilst on a mission it's important of course to observe your environment to not end up in the situation but to also be able to fight if you are. We're gonna work on your combat. Freya you need to make sure to keep your frustrations to yourself. That or use it to help you. Everyone choose a partner, it doesn't matter gender, age you're training so use it. Akari get the knives and vests please."

Akari and I, while combat training with each other especially with knives and weapons we found it quite helpful to wear vests that would prevent us from being harmed in the process and be able to focus on fighting.

"Vests?" Someone asked I think the French's son.

"Yeah." I responded

"Okay, the adults can start." I instructed

With that everyone found their partners and began. I saw my dad and uncle Reign fighting with one another, aunty Delilah and mom, aunty Rekha and uncle Reign's wife. And my brothers were fighting with one another while uncle Kellian spared with Alessi. Dimitri was with Alonzo and the others paired off while Sante went with Damien one of our school friends. The cousins paired off with one another.

"Oh you sure, that's the pairing you wanted?" Akari asked coming back to with the items

"No . Not at all but I'll switch them when I see how they fight" I said

"Okay, let's train these kids"

" Rhiana, Nick pair up,  Nathan Jasmine and Kinata and Liam ." I instructed

"Fight"

With that they began. It may look wrong that I placed a boy to fight a girl but I knew what I was doing.

"Practice your punches then I want you to fully spar, winner has...."

"No chores for a week." Kinata said

"No, you're doing your chores missy." I said sternly.

"But ma," She groaned.

I was legally their guardians so often the kids address me as their mother figure

"I'll increase your allowance for a week and put it into your savings account." I said

"WE HAVE A SAVINGS ACCOUNT?!" They shouted

"You don't I'll leave you with nothing?" I asked chuckling

"THANK YOUUUU!!!" they shouted again

Every one was on break and was looking at the conversation with amusement and her family watched with adoration

"Okay enough of this sappy shit, go fight, 1000 dollars on the line."

"Can we win 1000 dollars too?" Hermès said

"I'll see." I said shaking my head.

With that they went on.

We arrived at the finals and Rhiana and Kinata were up against one another. Yes the boys lost ladies.

"They really wanted 1000 dollars." I said mostly to myself.

Kinata kicked Rhiana after about 15 minutes sending her down.

"Congrats. Make sure you do your chores, the money is going in your savings." I said patting her shoulder.

Everyone cheered while others congratulated the kids.

"Okay knife throwing."

I led everyone to where there were boards set up made of wood.

"So it's your first time throwing but each knife is to be thrown differently distances will vary depending on the length of the knife and the technique

Always watch the handle of your knife, not the point. If your knife hits the target with the handle up, move forward a few inches. It had too much time to spin before reaching the target.

If your knife hits the target and the handle is down, back up a few inches. It needs a little more time to spin before reaching the target. This is called under rotating.

Keep your wrist somewhat locked and try to get a smooth release. Don't think of 'letting the knife go.' Just try to let your hand 'slide' off of the knife as you follow through.

If you want a knife that will throw equally well from the handle or the blade, the balancing point should be very close to the center of the knife.

A knife that is handle heavy, throws more easily when gripped from the blade like a bayonet.

A knife that is blade heavy, throws more easily when gripped from the handle like a bowie knife.

The ckrt knives you need to just feel it, you don't need to exactly point at the target just throw it with the right amount of pressure and distance."

I said while demonstrating throwing each knife while hitting all directly.

"Your turn." I said handing them knives

"Even though it feels natural, try not to snap your wrist when you release your knife. It is hard to snap it exactly the same every time you throw." I said correcting by brothers'

after correcting everyone when necessary Akari and I decided it was time for our training session.

"Okay kids use this as a demonstration. Okay." I said

"Yes." They replied

"Good, remember not to harm each other...unless they steal your food and the targets." I said

"Ready?" Akari asked

"Yep, no limits until time?" I asked

"You sure?" He asked

"Yeah, we'd have on the vests" I said choosing my knives and placing on the jacket.

"Ready."

"Set."

"Fight."

We said together immediately we started circling around each other.

"Come at me." Akari said.

I maintained my strategy and continued to circle waiting for him to hit me first

He threw a couple punches to my face which I blocked each and every one. I quickly stepped forward and did a combo with a double left punch and a kick.

He grunted and continued, using the knife he swung missing me each time. We continued to fight stealing punches and swings of knives ever so often.

"Come on you aren't giving me your best Alyssa." He said coming towards me.

I kicked him back and pushed my body harder. As he was back we both began to run toward each other full speed. When he was close enough I jumped straddling his face as I pushed my body forward causing me to throw him down and me on top of him. I immediately swung at his body until he caught my punch and flipped me over so he was on top.

I felt as he threw punches most of them landing.

I raised my foot up and locked them around his neck causing his eyes to widen and I to smirk. I with force dropped my foot down causing him to fall back. Once again I got up and we punched one another. I slipped my foot under his causing him to trip.

I felt a knife graze past me as I dodged it by turning to the side.

He got up and approached me quickly flipping me harshly into the ground causing me to groan.

I pulled out of his hold by hitting my head on his.

I was on top of him and was giving as many punches as possible.

At this time we both were getting irritated and were bloody.

"Come on..death princess, mafia Donna?" He daunted sending punches and kicks my way.

"FUCK" I shouted as he kicked me in the process twisting my hand sending me on the floor.

"Come on. Really. Alyssa. You're better than this...aren't you Rajiv's daugh-" he wasn't able to finish his sentence as a harsh kick was sent to his face.

I was up in a quick second. I feel as though my eyes were slowly turning colors.

"Channel it. Come on."

"If I'm not mistaken you're Rajiv's son." I said humorlessly.

A harsh punch was sent my way causing me to fall back.

"Yeah and what, you're his weapon?" He said making me clench my jaw.

"Stop it? You want me to stop it."

"No, I'm not push past that let it take over. We're safe." He said intaking sharp breaths.

I stood up and he did as well. I slowly let my body take over.

I heard gasps surrounding us.

"I sure was." I chuckled darkly.

There were wooden chairs around the area causing us to gravitate towards them.

We both similarly picked up the chairs and hit each other with them causing them to break upon contact.

"Uggh." I groaned out and so did Akari laying on the floor.

"Come on. Get up." I breathed out.

He got up and threw a knife slashing through the air and missing me by my movements. I threw one of mine and it flew just under his arm.

"You're holding back." He said as he signaled for some of the mafia members to join us which they did.

"Let it out." He said.

(Play the video)

By the time I was done I was breathing heavily and I forgot what was happening.

No one except Akari was still standing.

"Come on push through." Akari said trying to catch his breathing.

Note he is Yelena (blond) and Alyssa is Natasha(red)

We were on the ground until Akari called a truce and tapped out.

We stayed on the ground catching our breaths which never seemed to happen

Time passed and we were still laying on the floor I almost being in the position where I couldn't get up at all.

"You good?" I asked gasping for breath.

"I mean. Sure. You?" He asked

"Good thanks." I responded.

"Good job by the way. You kicked my ass." He said

"Good job, you pushed my buttons and fought well." I said

We looked up toward the crowd and saw every person gaping at us.

"Akari had we to use a chair?" I asked looking around at the mess.

"It wouldn't have been as fun."he said nonchalantly

"True." I said

"Um that's it for today. We . Hold up. We looked at your. Abilities and next week we'd improve." I said pausing for breaths.

I dismissed everyone and most people left except for family.

I wasted no time and made my way to my room to have a shower.

"Need some help?" I heard someone extremely familiar ask me as I was going to take off my clothes.

"Sure just make sure to lock the bathroom door." I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Ariel De Luca By Kinjal

Mystery / Thriller

45.3K 618 40
**correct me if there are any grammatical mistakes, I am not very good at it ** **All pictures are taken from Google I don't own any of these** A los...
169K 3.3K 45
Jupiter's life has always been hard from her mom taking her way from her family to her mother's boyfriend beating her almost every day. Then it all c...
355K 8.5K 25
Adriana Baresi spent her life growing up with her mother and step-father. But one day her step-father goes overseas for deployment and never came bac...
1.2M 32K 54
They thought that she was dead before she got to live. They have been deceived by the person they were supposed to trust. She grew up loved, but that...