Pyaar Se: An Innings At Love

By thekriti

They say that getting married is your happily ever after. But is it really if it's an arranged marriage? -Na... More

copyright
characters
dedication
01. the rishta
02. the truth
03. the preparations
04. the aftermath
05. the attraction
06. beast full of rage
07. the new comfort
08. we are better than this.
09. by her side
10. hey mom
11. a for awkward
12. perfect mess
13. falling hard
14. dubai
15. the opening ceremony
16. test day 1
17. test day 2
18. test day 3
19. falling, fallen
20. good food & work
21. interview & a girls' date
23. first kiss
24. paris & anxiety
25. c'est paris bébé
26. what's life without a little adventure?
27. fuck it
28. after I met you
29. my favourite feeling
30. jump (18+)
31. amor
32. kitchen
33. tease
34. home
35. the dinner
36. bunny's birthday pt. 1
37. bunny's birthday pt. 2
38. I'll miss you
39. distance
40. england
41. wicket
42. safe place
43. hospital
44. mumbai meri jaan
45. twin flame
46. healing
imp
47. doctor's
48. before dawn
49. dawn
50. match 1
51. backlash
52. calm & chaos
53. muscle mehra
54. the semi-finals
55. the world cup finals pt. 1
56. the world cup finals pt. 2
57. to Naman
58. after hours
59. breakfast in bed
60. babysitting yukti

22. feelings

2.7K 152 9
By thekriti

Naman's P.O.V

"Alright guys, now Naman's gonna read some of your tweets and reply to them! Naman, you ready?" The interviewer asked me.

"I am! Let's start!" I answered enthusiastically.

"@namanily writes where can I apply to be his girlfriend???? Just look at him, he's adorable." I read and chuckled at the end.

"Sorry, but that position isn't there anymore. Every empty space in my life has been filled by my wife. But thanks." Was my answer.

"@namanisaqt asks I wonder who is Naman's favourite cricketer! I mean he's the best out there."

"There's always someone better but thank you for saying that. Umm, my favourite cricketer has to be Mahi bhai and to play next to him and share the same dressing room as him is a dream turned into reality." I answered honestly.

"@krianaremyparents pls keep posting your photos together. I swear I'd die without them."

"Hahaha, y'all are so dramatic. I love it. We'd definitely keep you guys updated with the photos. Also, what exactly does your username mean? I am struggling to understand." I said.

"It's some new gen z slang, actually." The interviewer explained.

"Ohh, is it, now? Great, haha!"

" @marrymekriti says I would sell my soul for kriti. She is the most beautiful human being walking on the planet."

"She cannot marry you as she is already married...to me. She is definitely the most beautiful person. Also, please don't sell your soul." I said with a cheeky smile.

After reading a couple of more tweets, the interview ended and I left to pick Kriti up.

While the traffic signal was red, I quickly texted her that I'm on my way.

Me
Omw. You ready?

Kriti
Yeah. Just getting
your sushi parcelled. Oh,
btw you owe me bunny.

Me
😏😏

After about a hour or so, I reached the hotel and went inside.

I was looking around, searching for her until someone tapped on my shoulder.

I turned around to see who it was, and you guessed it. It was Kriti. "Hi!" She said with a broad smile.

"Heyyy, let's go before all those media people come back." I said and grabbed her hand and walked towards the car.

Once we were settled and on the road, she asked me, "How was your day?"

"Quite surprising. You know there was this girl on twitter who apparently wanted to apply for my girlfriend." I said and started laughing but when I looked at her, I stopped.

"What did you say then?" She was dead serious. An evil idea crept into my brain and I smirked.

"I said that only if she had asked a few months earlier..." I lied casually, laughing in my head.

Kriti's reaction was worth the lie.

"What? What did you say?" She practically yelled. I cannot control my laughter at this point. I'm literally struggling.

"I told you what I said, Kriti. Why are you yelling?" I played along.

"Don't talk to me and I am eating all the sushi that I got for you. Go and eat out with whatever person asked you to be your girlfriend. She'll be a better company." She said angrily.

"Do I sense some jealousy, Mrs Mehra?" I teased her.

"What? No! Why would I be jealous?" She said as-a-matter-of-factly.

"Mmmhmm, you're right. Why would you be jealous? Not like you like me, right?" By this time I had parked the car in the parking lot of our penthouse.

"N-No" She hesitated and I got the answer which I was looking for but I still decided to play along.

"Really? Then why don't you look into my eyes and say it, Kriti" I whispered as I got closer to her.

Kriti's P.O.V

"...Then why don't you look into my eyes and say it, Kriti." Oh, the way my name rolled out of his lips so smoothly. I wonder how they'd feel on mine.

He's just inches away from me and the tension between the two of us is extremely high. I cannot take it anymore.

"Say it." He whispered and he was so close to me. I could literally feel his breath on my lips.

I closed my eyes in order to control myself and when I opened them again, after a moment, he was back to his normal position. He wasn't looking at me, infact he was staring at the windscreen.

"Come on, let's go upstairs." He said, still not looking at me.

He opened his door and got out and so did I. We walked towards the lift and each step was like a test. A test for me. I cannot control my feelings anymore. I'm trying so hard.

The tension between us in the elevator was on the peak but somehow we reached home and I straight up went to my room.

After closing the door, I rested my back on it and let out a long breath. I stood in that position for a few minutes and then my phone pinged. The notification said,

@natasastankovic mentioned you in their story.

I clicked on it in order to divert my attention which, luckily, happened.

Natasha had posted our photos on her story and soon enough, I was scrolling through the photos which we started on our groupchat. I decided to post a few on my story as well.

After freshening up and changing into my night suit, I went out to check on him.

He was talking to someone on his phone and I assume it is someone work because he was looking quite serious.

Our eyes met while he was talking and he didn't loon away. He kept talking while his eyes stuck on mine. I decided to look away.

I remembered the sushi that I got for him, I went to pick it up and then I kept it on the table near him. He looked at it and then he looked at me.

I then started heading back to my room but he held my hand, not saying anything but talking on the phone. He started to draw circles on the back of my hand during his phone call.

Once the call ended, he sighed and looked at me.

"Kriti...I-"

"I'm gonna go to sleep, Naman. I'm tired. We'll talk tomorrow."

I turned around and started walking to my room. I heard running steps and then I felt his hand grab mine and the other on my waist, turning me around.

He looked right into my eyes and put his hands on my neck and smashed his lips on mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 7.4K 34
Vivaan Rajput: A 28 year old billionaire of few words, holding an aura which can bring anyone to their knees, he is president of Rajput industries. T...
649K 40.9K 37
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...
258K 22.7K 61
Yash Purohit- 27 year old CA, Carefree, Bindass, Jolly, happy Go person. Once you meet him, he will ensure your comfort. He gives his time to family...
102K 5.7K 39
Are you looking for arranged marriages with a little bit of drama but a lot of romance? Then you came to the right stop.... ________________________...