The right number that reunite...

By CartoonUniverse24

One night, Natasha Romanoff gets a text message from a person she didn't expect to ever her again. And with t... More

Cover book
Parties before the wedding day
The past that comes to haunt you
Natasha's Pov
Where in the word is Natasha?
The Black Spider
Welcome to Hydra
Searching for Natasha Romanoff
Trust your enemy
Cat in the neighborhood
Winter Training
Among the bad guys
The Fall
The day Spiderman died.
Nightmares becoming real
Family secrets
Venom induced madness
Bad omens
Weak signal
Fallaces sunt rerum species, sed amor meus in te non est
Remember us, please!
Dance or fight?
Textvengers
Yelena babysitter
Game night
Civil War, part 1
Civil War, part 2
Civil War, part 3
It's a family thing
Happy birthday, Peter!
Avengers...... assemble?
Welcome to SHIELD Academy
Wedding day

Competition

380 18 36
By CartoonUniverse24

Natasha's Pov

"Ok, the Tower feels too empty. Have someone seen Pietro? OH MY GOD! YELENA AND ALEXEI LEFT WITH FELICIA AND THEY NEVER COME BACK, RIGHT?"i patch back and fort in the kitchen with a peanut butter sandwich in hand.

" Red, calm down. I saw Pietro fast reading a lot of books. "

" What about Yelena and Alexei? "i asked.

" Ok... maybe you should worry. "

I hear the soft ding of the elevator and ran towards it. I see Pietro in a graduation robe, Yelena in a white  shirt and tshirt, Alexei in a black raining coat and behind them Felicia with a bag.

" What thw fuck?"

"I have several questions." Tony said from behind me.

"I'm a lawyer."Pieteo said.

"I'm married." Yelena said.

"And you are a aunt." Alexei did the jazz hands.

That... that doesn't help. That makes things more confusing. I need coffee.

"Sit. Couch. Now." i pointed there. "Explain".

"Felicia's mother is a bitch so i... probably fought her. And possibly the neighbors called the cops."

"Probably Alexei called me and told me to learn law so i could be Yelena's attorney and get her out of jail."

"There is a possibility that the authorities didnt find my mom fit to take care of me and i could end up in an orphanage."

"Maybe,i decided to adopt her.I liked to be her fake dad ,so why not her be her real dad."he shrugs."And apparently to be more convincing that Felicia wil have a loving and stable family..i needed a wife.Maybe i proposed to Yelena with the ring i was carrying with me since we ran from Hydra and Red Room."

"There is a chance that Alexei put me to become an wedding official so i could marry them."Pietro said.

I start to laugh.

"What?"they ask.

"Stable family......pfffft.We dress up in weird costumes and jump of the roofs .We are not that kind of family."

"So..you approve?"Felicia asks me.

"PETER!COME DOWNSTAIRS TO MEET YOUR COUSIN!"i shout.

Steve's Pov

"I hope you are not upset i didnt told you i married Alexei."Yelena asked Tasha.

".Actually me and Nat-"i look towards her direction.Death glare.Oh.Ok,apparently we dont tell them yet."saw you as a married couple since the beginning .We are very happy for you."

"He's hiding something.What are you hiding,Steve Rogers?"

I am dead.

"I...ok,FINE!I dont like you as a married couple because me and Nat think you rushed things ."

Please believe my lie,please believe me!

"But Nat didn't want to tell you.This is why i looked at Natasha before finishing my sentence. I'm sorry, мой паук." I look at Natasha to look credible. I hope Yelena believes me.

"You think we rushed things?" she puts her hand on her hips and asks Natasha. Oh, no. Fight between sisters.

I will fix this for my lady. "No, Yelena. I am the one who thinks that. What happend with <<Hello!Let me take you to dinner. >> or <<Let meet my family before we get married. >>. What if he is a trained killer?Huh?! Huh?! What will you do then?! Divorce?! What if he kills you before that? This. This is why he needs to meet the family first and get the father's approval to marry you. "

" Fist, we are BOTH TRAINED KILLERS! Second, OUR PARENTS ARE DEAD! We are all orphans! Как тебе может нравиться этот идиот, Наталья?(How can you like this idiot, Natalia? ) "she shouts  and leaves, together with Alexei and Felicia.

" I guess we have to find a room for Felicia and design it after her liking. God! Why can't you russian assasin adopt a child a normal way and not just make them suddenly pop up in my Tower!" Tony said and went after Alexei.

"Maybe they are like puppies for assassin." Bruce whisper to Tony.

We are alone in the living room. Natasha comes to me.

"Nat, sorry I almost told them—"

She kissed me. If this is how she tells me to shut up, then i should be more talkative often.

"It's okay. That was a nice save.You almost told Yelena that Alexei needed to gift the family a goat to approve with their marriage. " she laughs.

"Yelena is upset on me,isn't she? What did she say in russian ?"

"That you are an idiot, but.. your luck is that i love idiots... who are a bit old fashioned. " she winks ta me.

"Sometimes tradition is nice. It gives you roots. Speaking of traditions...sorry i didn't proposed you with a ring."

"It's okay. I like shinny things, but i would marry you with paper rings."

"Did.. did you just quote Taylor Swift?"

"You learned! Yes,yes i did. What? You don't like her music?"

"No. I heard thing more beautiful than her music."

"How dare you! What could be more beautiful than her music!"

"I dummo,but i think no other music is more beautiful than your laugh and your voice."

Natasha's Pov

He... he.. he just told my voice is more beautiful than the whole music industry.

"Would you like to make some paper rings?"

"Yes." I answer.

We go to his room and watch an youtube video to make rings. The guy from the video moved his hands so fast. It was quite a difficult task for Steve to follow. He was so cute! Origami doesn't require glue, but somehow, by the end of the video, Steve has pieces of paper stuck in his hair. He goes down on one knee.

"Natalia Alianovna Romanova, Ты выйдешь за меня(will you marry me?)"

His level of russian is not that good.I'm sure he practiced a lot of times this sentence.

"How can i say no to something like this?" he puts the heart shaped ring on my finger.

"It's beautiful."

"Only on your finger." he kissed me and then spinns me in his arms.

Miles' Pov

"Ok, Gwen. Look at the mannequin. You have to save him to be shot using your webs. But, you have to not be seen by the shooter. Ok?"

"Understood. I promise this time i would make the exercise right."

"Don't worry. You made progress since you joined our team."

"Not that  easy to not worry . Now that Peter is grounded, Felicia is somewhere and the Avengers aren't people's favorite right now... me and you are the only one that can protect the city!"

"Let's not forget the police force.. or our new spider.We need to figure out who he is. "

"Maybe he is a fan." she lands with the mannequin in her arms.

"Good job."

"Fan or not,since the Avengers fell in disgrace... he is their favorite.We need to get the Avengers back on top. " she looked at her phone. "Sorry, gotta go. Flash called me. It's hard to balance my romantic life with my superhero life. I keep turning down his invitations to dates... and i ran out of excuses.I miss him,so can i leave early? "

"Sure. At least you have romantic life. I have to balance my Netflix life with my superhero life. Anyway, what do you see in a guy like Flash? I heard he was the school bully before Peter make him to give up."

"He's actually a nice guy. I know he looks like a guy who would beat the shit out of you, but that's because he has a hard life."

"Hard life?! He's the sport team captain and all the girls like him!"

"He's mother left him when he was 5.His father  always told that him that his mother left them because Flash was a dumb child. His father always told him he was dumb, so he didn't tried to be more. Flash told me his father always beat him when he was drunk. So he beat the kids from school. He told me that he actually was jealous on Peter and that he always beat him. Peter was smart, had a loving family even if his real parents left him. He stole other kids luch because sometimes his father didn't give him food or money for food. But since Peter stopped him, Flash told me he works part time as a mechanic. He told me that when he will end high school, he will leave far away from home and never come back. He suggested he will pick me up from college with his future car. Don't judge a book by it's cover. "

" I.. i didn't know. "

" And i hope you won't tell anyone. "

" Pinky promise. "

" Pinky promise.Bye! "she swings out of the Web. Back to work on the new equipment.

Peter's Pov

Mj sent me milions of articles about this new black spider. I can't believe it! I save this city for years and Bugle throws dirt in my face, but this new guy appears and J. Jonah Jameson almost gives him a medal!

That's unfair!

And they throw the Avengers like that? They are the earth mightiest heroes! Some guy in a black suit can replace them! I have to fix it.

"Mj, i am not jealous.I want justice! They can't put aside the Avengers and my Spider team because of a new hero. I need to watch Toy Story right now. I'm in the perfect mood."i speak on the phone.

"You are so jealous... I don't blame you. Black makes everyone hot."

Jealous? Huh? That gaves me an idea.

"Felicia, be quiet." i whisper, enogh for Mj to hear me.

"Felicia is in your room? She allowed to see you?"

"Yeah, she's at my desk thinking if she should change her name in Romanoff or keep hers."

Quiet before the storm.

1....
2...
3...

"YOU KNOW WHAT? BLACK MAKES EVERYTHING DEPRESSING AND SAD! NOT HOT! TOTALLY NOT HOT! AND YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO MARRY,TIGER!"

Felicia and me laugh.

"Huh?"

"Who is jealous now?"

"Cool down, Redhead! We are officially cousins." Felicia takes my phone. "And besides... i don't know when you last did an eye appointment, but he's not that handsome."

"Hey!" I take my phone back.

"The Avengers are really taking kids like that?" Mj said.

"Be careful. You might become my sisterrr." i say with my spooky ghost voice.

"So scary! I'm sorry for Nadenka." she joked.

"You should be. Can you imagine the pressure to live with such a handsome and smart brother?"

We both laugh. "Bye, Mj! I have to make presentation to the Avengers!"

"Such a pressure to be your sister!" Nadenka said from behind me.

I hate when she does that!

"Gosh! Stop doing that! How did you enter? I put Legos under the vent." I look down at her bare feet on the spot covered with legos.

SHE IS STAYING ON LEGOS! WITH HER  BARE FEET! I need holy water for future protection.

"It is not painful?" i asked scared.

"I'm used to pain." she shrugged like it was nothing. "Scared of small colorful plastic bricks, oh my handsome and intelligent brother?" she smirked at me.

"Done!" Felicia showed me her drawing with a cat. "Your presentation is now complete."

"Okayyy?Let's do it! "

Natasha's Pov

Finally! I'm free! 3 hours meeting with Fury is the worse. I know our public image is not the best one, but—wait... why does Peter wear his <<I'm all business >> suit. Oh, godddd! I love the kid, but i don't have the energy for another presentation. No.. no.. no! He convinced Felicia and Nadenka to participate too. I must prepare for 3 hours of <<Why we should buy a puppy or two? >> like the last time?

"Peter, we are not buying a puppy no matter what." Tony said.

"Ladies and gentlemen, take a seat, please." he gestures at the couch.

God, it will be a long lecture!

Felicia tells Jarvis to open the presentation.

"How to improve Avengers public image." i read the title. "Peter, i love you, but -"

"Shhhhh!" he spit in my face."It's important, mom!"

If he wasn't that cute I would have tortured him.. but look at my little cinammon trying to be serious! Adorable!

"Ok, the first slide of the presentation!" he roses his arm in the air.

"Peter, son, i know you want us to be back to Number 1 Heroes of New York and... maybe you are a little jealous that the new Spider is Jameson's favorite even if you saved the city for years.... butwe don't do this for popularity or fame. We do this because we care about the safety of people. "Steve shut down his presentation." But good work, champ! You assembled the family to fight for a cause you believe it's right. You will make a great lader in the future. "he puts his hand on his shoulder.

" Leader? I saw him slipping and falling on the floor. "Nadenka said.

" Remember Pietro falled next, so he is a leader. "Felicia added.

" Nadenka, if i told you how many times i got beat up in alleys before becoming.. more stronger?!"Steve said.

" We all made mistakes. "I say.

" Even mom? "she asked.

" Yes. "Alexei laughed." Your mother first leading mission was quite a disaster. But... we managed to hide the failure from our superiours. So. Me, your mother and Yelena were hiding between some trees looking at the guards. Nat sstood for 30 minutes looking at them and suddenly she whispered <<Let's go. >>. SHE FORGOT TO TELL US THE PLAN! "

" I remember that. "Yelena said.

Me too. I  made the plan in my mind and forgot to tell them.

" Everyone, let's go to bed. It's past Peter's bedtime. "Steve announced.

" But i don't have school! "

" Bedtime is bedtime. It doesn't change. Only when you are old enough. "I said.

"I can't wait to be older."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.1K 17
What will happen when Peter Parker accidentally texts a wrong number and it is actually Natasha Romanoff the black widow. With Natasha not knowing wh...
36.5K 647 28
Ara has been on the run from Hydra for years. Living in Tenneesse, doing small jobs like mowing lawns and pet-sitting all while trying to keep out of...
1.3M 35.5K 51
!Cover Change! What will happen when Peter Parker accidentally texts Natasha Romanoff? Will she figure out he's the vigilante Spider-Man? If so how w...
204K 5.1K 37
Whilst trying to text her friend peter in the midst of vigilantism, Rosie accidentally mistakes a poorly written 4 for a 9 and texts a certain ex-Rus...