🧸🧸 Madness Combat x child!r...

By Yaron_Arson

in this story you are a child and it's too cruel to kill a child bc well it's illegal and nobody would want t... More

🌹🧸A Letter 🧸🌹
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ The story ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
🧸Who leaved a child here..?🧸 (chap. 1)
💥🔫 Greeting there kiddo💥🔫 (chap. 2)
💉🩺Everything gonna be fine 🩺💉(chap. 3)
🧸🌹It's been a long time there friend🧸🌹 (chap.4)
🧸🌹It's not for your age..!🧸💖(chap.5)
🧸🖤a child in Nevada ?🧸🖤(chap.6)
🧸💖Knowing each others🧸💖(Chap.7)
🔫🧸How you got here?!🔫🧸( chap. 8)
🔫🚬💥So what now ?🔫🚬💥(chap.9)
🩺🧸What Happen..?🩺🧸(Chap.10)
🧸🖤Who are you ?🧸🖤(chap. 11)
🧸🚬Guess I have to take care of you now🧸🚬(chap.12)
🧸✨💕A visitor🧸✨💕(Chap.13)
🔫🧸Y-your alive..?🔫🧸(chap.14)
🌹✨Alright let's set up some rules🌹✨(chap.15)
🧸✨🌹It's really nice to see your happy🧸✨🌹(chap.16)
💖🌹🔫So now it's over ?💖🌹🔫(chap. 17)
🧸🔫Babysitting time🧸🔫( chap.18)
🧸🖤💖We meet again🧸🖤💖(Chap.19)
🧸🚬🔫Well...I'm sure they be alright🧸🚬🔫(chap.20)
✨🧸💉Everything is gonna be fine✨🧸💉(chap.21)
🧸✨💉Another check up🧸✨💉(Chap.22)
🧸🔫✨He won't stop... won't he ?🧸🔫✨(Chap.23)
🧸🧷 Teddy broke..🧸🧷(chap.24)
♀️♂️♥︎🧸a new member ?..🧸♥︎♀️♂️(chap.25)
🍄🥀🧸 playing with plushy 🍄🥀🧸(chap.26)
🧸🔪🔥Pretty strange for this time..🧸🔪🔥(chap.27)
🍄🌸🥀..Just as usual.🥀🌸🍄(chap.28)
❥🍄🌸get to know each others heh🌸🍄❥(chap.29)
👛🛒🛍🧸So who I paying?-🧸🛍🛒👛(chap.30)
🕶👔🏢getting ready🏢👔🕶(chap.31)
🥀⚠️🔪one step closer-🔪⚠️🥀(chap.32)
an holer
💖💖💖💖💖 THX FOR THE SUPPORT💖💖💖💖💖
Note from me lol ✨✨🧸
IM BACK 💖
I don't know why I put this-
note from me 🧸✨
note from me again lol
sorry note 😭
🧸✨Y'all better read this (jk jk )🧸✨
some uptate of me lol
bad news :"(
a letter lol
little question lol
ANNOUCEMENT :D
HAPPY VANTINES DAY +message?
🍄♥♥TTHHAANNKKSS♥♥🍄
bad news... 💔
PRIDE MONTH
little update(I think-)
Update
ঞじòぴ extra storys ઈଓᦗ࿐
༺ღ༒Kid-napping༒ღ༻
༺༒it isn't your fault..༒༻
➶➶➶➶➶ Headcanons ➷➷➷➷➷
🧸🚬🔫💥💉explaining my AU🧸🚬🔫💥💉(part 1 lol)
🧸🚬🔫💥💉explaining my AU🧸🚬🔫💥💉(part 2 lol)
🧸💖🎇About skittles🧸💖🎇
➶➶➶➶➶ white Hank ➷➷➷➷➷
info about the story

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✹A beach in Nevada-✹˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

379 3 13
By Yaron_Arson

𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞: 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞/𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝐏𝐩𝐥 𝐢𝐧: 𝐃𝐞𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐬, 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝, 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐤,𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐘/𝐍, 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢.
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 kirbyinnaBox2002

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚

"You were sweating every 0,1secs literaly, Oh why you may ask? Because it was fucking hot outside like how is it possible? Did the Auditor do some shit out there! Even doc didn't know how it is hot when the sun got beat up by Hank. "

"All of you five (Sanford, Deimos, Hank,Skittles and you) were dying of how hot it was, even Sanford shirt-less and he is sweating!"

"You were all dying when Darki came in the living room. "

Darki: Hey y'all I got an idea, since it's so hot.

Dei: And what could this idea be.

Darki: How about we go at the beach!

Hank: There is no beach in Nevada.
*he said in a cold voice*

San: And even if there were, we don't have swiming suit/outfit.

Darki: Alrighty so Hank, there is actualy an beach not really far away. And San, nearthis beach there is a store with swiming suit/outfit heh.

"Waiiitttt what? There's actualy an beach in Nevada?! How?? (Wattpad logic ofc🙄🙄💅#badbitch/j) Whatever no time to know how in hell there was a beach they all got up from the sofa to get ready while Darki carried you in your room to help you. "

<<𝔸 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕞𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣.. >>

Darki: Y'all getting an tank or what? It's been 30mins right now!

"For the past minuts after Darki helped you prepare and that she got everything ready in her bag the others took their times (and after boys say girls take time to prepare 🙄*cries in genderfluid and trans*). "

2bd: Darki's right, it's been half an hour you guys prepare yourselfs. *he say sighing"

Dei: Well call y'all butts!

Darki: Talk to me like that again and I make sure that you become blind!

"Meanwhile you were in the truck's back, sitting and playing with Skittles, you guys were playing with your teddys patiently waiting, well that's what it looked like. You were just just not showing it because you were playing with Skittles and you had your seat bell on.(or whatever it's called "

<<𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 '𝕗𝕖𝕨' 𝕞𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣>>

Darki: Finaly!

"They finaly were ready. This time, Hank had took off his coat/jacket and also took off their bandana(I think) and switch it with an cap. For Deimos he put on some sun glasses, with an short and had his jacket around his waist. And for Sanford he still had his sun glasses, had an hat(looking like this- 👒)and had a bag where in it there was; -bottle of water(around 12,2 bottle for everyone) -bandages in case, -an bottle for not get hit by the 'not existeble' Sun(Don't hit me pls I just don't know how it call)-some towles, and a gun with knifes, just in case."

2bd: Alright now get in the back truck while I be driving and Darki will tell me where to go.

"They all noded and went in the back meanwhile Darki went in the passagenr sit."

<<𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝟚𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤>>

𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬: 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐭?

Darki: Sorry Skittles, but you gonna have to wait a little bit more.

𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬: 𝐎𝐤𝐢𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞.

Darki: I know Skittles, I said that but I never said how much far.

Dei: Aarrgghh it's boring to wait!

San: Dei, stoo groans like an dog. *sigh*

Dei: What do you mean like a dog!!

San: I'm just saying facts.

Dei: You mother-!

Darki: You can stop yell lungscancer we arrived.

"And she was right, you all did arrive finaly the beach looked really nice , and just like she said there was an store.

" 2bd parcked the truck and you all went out."

2bd: Alright so, let's get it straight. We came here to relaxe and not kill got it. And yes I'm talking about you Hank.

Hank: .. Fine.. But I can't promise.

"They mumbled the last thing but 2b did hear it and smack Hank's face with- a news paper?? (He old) . "

2bd: Anyways, Let's just go get the swiming suits/outfits and get going.

"You all noded and went to buy the swiming suits/outfits."

<<𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪'𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕦𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕡𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕚𝕥𝕤/𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕠𝕟>>

"After you all put it on what you all buy. You all showed what you took. "

"Hank had take an swiming short colored in black and kinda red with red goggles to see in the water and an mask? The thing that got your 'eyes' was all the scars and stich he had on his arms, collar bone, stomachand chest (men boobies😍😍💅)and the other thing that got your 'eye' was the mask he was wearing, it.had a cat on it saying 'meow'."

"For Deimos it was also an short with cigarets on it, he also had scars on him but not much, there was a few on his chest and few on the arms."

"For Sanford he took a short colored in grey, he still had his hat and sun sunglasses on him tho."

"Skittles wore an short with all the colors that exist with candys. He also took goggles colored with and blue. You also got your 'eye' on his chest there was only 3 scars that didn't look like an knife, nail or animal more like something went trough it and also notice an scar on his forehead."

"For doc, he didn't took a short he took an swiming suit black with black red goggles that kinda look like the same he usually has and an mask too."

"For Darki she took an 2 part outfit with some socks attached with the base, the first that were on the chest was like dark grey pink with hello kitty-, the 2 part the base one was in the same colore as the first part but didn't have hello kitty this time and the sock had an unmatched color, the left one was in light pink+white and the right one was in black+white. She also had goggles in black. You saw that she has a few scars on her stomach and some more on her arms."

"And for you, you had chosen to get an dolphine outfit one (but if you don't want the dolphine one then thing your describing the suit/outfit you want) the colore was blue, it wasn't an 2 part one it was just one part from the collar bone to the thigh. There was also an batting hat blue with what the dolphin as on it's head, blue goggles and the 2 balls that go in your arms to not drown(idk how to call it in english okay)."

Dei: Yo Darki, why you pick this one?

Darki: Because it was the only thing that didn't look much like I wanted to go make a child.

Dei: Oh darn- rip.

Darki: Well idc tbh, beside it look cute heh.

San: Come on chuckleheads, let'sgo swim!

Dei: Coming big len titties!

"Darki just start to laugh while Sanford face expresion changed to an smile at an 'I'm about to beat your a$$ up you b¡t€h'"

"But you all got to relaxe today, it was weird of how Darki knew there was a beach and how there actualy were one but you all enjoyed this day and will often come here when there is no missions"

♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡

That's all bc it wasn't suppose to be so long that it look's like it was an chap. Lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 29 23
This is the first story type thing I've ever written and I know it's not that good but hey, ya wanna read it? Read it.
1.7K 44 31
The story starts REALLY slow at first but then it's much better This is my first story here on Wat...
25.1K 770 10
art cover is mine! reader is gender neutral so this a full madness combat x reader the story it will change and not be following in order of the ac...
25.5K 503 22
[cover art by ???, rendered by me] (Y/N) was a failed clone. They were too small and frail to be an agent that fights the mercenaries of Nevada or t...