RiAnsh : Short Stories And On...

By RakshitaRG

。◕❤️Beautiful short stories and one shots of our favourite beloved couple #RiAnsh .. Stories are mostly based... More

■ | 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐌 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 - 1 |✓|
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 2|⁠ ■
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 3|⁠ ■
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 4|⁠ ■
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 5|⁠ ■
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 6|⁠ ■
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 7 |⁠ ■ (Teaser)
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 8|⁠ ■
■ 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ■
╣𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙵𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽 ⁠╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙|✓|
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2 ╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3 ╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4 ╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5 ╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6 ╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9 ╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
Papa's Heartbeat ♡- 1
Papa's Heartbeat ♡ - 2
Papa's Heartbeat ♡ - 3
Papa's Heartbeat ♡ - 4
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 1
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous -2
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 3
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 4
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 5
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 6
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 7
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 8
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 9
Her IDENTITY - TS
Her IDENTITY - TS (2)
Her IDENTITY - Epilogue
◎ FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN - 2
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN - 3
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN - 4
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN - 5
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN - 6
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN -7
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN -8
Ohhh.... Jealousy..! - 2 ( Ts )
Is he Devil ..? (OS)
Tutha Jo Kabhi Tara ✨( os )
ISHANI'S EVIL PLOY - 1
REAL FRIENDS & REAL BROTHER'S !!
ISHANI'S EVIL PLOY - 2
Mehsus kar tu bhi mujhko Zara..! (1)
Check it out 😊
About updates

Ohhh....Jealousy ..! - TS

2.9K 301 80
By RakshitaRG

This is gonna a random Ts..I was writing next part of Fear to be loved again..but it's not completed still...i want that to cover many of the scene..so it's taking time for me to write...fear to be loved next part..

While listening Song in the morning I got a random Idea for this Ts....I'm sure u guys would enjoy it...

********

It starts from after the vansh was attacked by Chang..and Kabir saved vansh only the reason was Riddhima..he was now mad over Riddhima... wanted her to be with him anyhow..so he was finding ways to get closer to her..many times vansh had a doubt...but Kabir made Excuses everytime....

RiAnsh had not gotten intimate..No glass House romance..No ishani's miscarriage drama

Vansh had fallen in love more with Riddhima as he saw totally different side of her...since he was attacked..she had sleepless nights only to take care of him...she was getting possessive and protective towards him more day by day...and Vansh..vansh was getting more Obsessed of her day by day...

****

💜Let's start ~•••~

Riddhima sat tired on the bed.. she was exausted....Bcoz she has to wake up early in the morning these days and make Healthy food for Vansh..as she can avoid his fresh wounds...he needed proteinisious diet...She took some exercises for Vansh...as his legs were finding difficulties to move..

But today..he seemed more fine ..he was able to move his legs without any stress..that made her relieved..

Whereas vansh used to attend her exercise session just to get more time to oogle at her..he was not at all interested in the exercises she was taking...but The way she used to teach him... coming closer Enough to him... Giving him a clear vision of her Curves and shapes...

In the morning when she declared that Today was last session of their physiotherapy..his face paled..Like anything...That From tomarrow..His oogling session would be Stopped...Made him tensed....!

Riddhima noticed his disappointment on the face...and asked but he made an awkward excuse and ran from there..as Vansh Rai singhaniya was lack of words...

Next day...he was missing her physiotherapy badly...he was frustrated damn so much..he was out of his control..that he poured all his frustration on Angre...As angre came to discuss about Ishani's today's b'day party plan

Angre prayed for his boss ..to god..to give him some patience....He didn't know the actual reason of his boss outbrust..still he prayed ...

Vansh made a plan..And ordered something online...

Here Riddhima was upset from vansh bcoz since yesterday he was avoiding him ..like a pro... Don't know Why...

He used to walked fast away.. passing her when she tried to talk with him...

Vansh entered his room with a box ... only to find it empty...

He saw riddhima coming out of bathroom..in bathrobe....he felt nervous to tell her that he had brought something to her....which she wouldn't have imagined once in her dream also...

Riddhima too ignored him...As he was doing with her since yesterday...

She was about to go and get ready for party..but vansh ... Loosing control on him...He pulled her so forcely...

Both landed on the floor and riddhima was on vansh...Her wet hairs..falls on vansh face... Which passed electric sensation in him....

Vansh removed the hairs ..and saw her beautiful..wet face from so closely...

His control slipped..

Whereas Riddhima's heart was beating against her ribcage... First time ever they were That close to each other...And her cheeks turned red when she saw desired filled eyes of Vansh...

Her eyes widened...

Her mole on collar bone caught Vansh's attention...that he moved his head towards her neck...

Her bathrobe was getting loosened as the knot was stuck between Vansh hands ..

With the other hand ...vansh immediately slided her bathrobe down her shoulders...

Her breaths Increased..And were multipled 10 times when she felt his lips on her mole...

Vansh was totally lost... Totally lost...

He was just imagining upcoming moments between him and riddhima..His desires increased more..that if a mole can attract him that much..then....

He was about to think further..when riddhima...Pulled out from his thoughts...

Riddhima wispers slowly..

" Vansh ..! Let me go...."

Vansh saw towards her red blushed cheeks...

He cursed in mind...

Ohh shit...the blush of her was too attracting him... shit...!!

Vansh immediately responded to her..
Huskily..while kissing her cheeks

" Riddhima It's been 9 months for our wedding..we have developed trust ...in each Other..we passed in every hurdles that came in our marriage...and I LOVE YOU like mad...I gave much time for you to adjust since first day.. respected ur every decision.. Only I know how much desperate I was since I started to feel for you...and how I controlled myself...But Now..when I know..that u too love me ..feel for me..Like I do.. My control is snapping each and. Every minute Riddhima..."

" I'm sorry...! Riddhima...!! But I couldn't help myself getting Obsessed and crave for you...I couldn't...!!!! "

Saying this ...he started kissing her like desperately on her neck...

Riddhima was flabbergasted by his every statement...

Lump formed in her throat.... goosebumps formed over her body...
When his lips were touching her first ever on her body...his beard tickeled her skin...and bloat started forming in her stomach due to nervousness and sudden shock...

Though she to thought of getting close to Vansh these days..but she was nervous....yet hestitant...

She was enjoying the moment..but was feeling damn nervous...that she started shivering.....

Vansh didn't notice as her was lost in her...

"I want my answer sweetheart..! I wish.. Today..we..."

Still kissing her..he asked her...

Riddhima stopped himfrom saying further...

"Van....Vansh ... ! We will get late to the party...."

" I didn't got my answer.. sweetheart.."

Vansh lifted his head...and saw towards her face...It was saying it all..

"Don't you love me sweetheart..? "

Vansh asked

"No....! No.. It's not like that vansh..."

" Then ? "

Vansh asked Seeing in her eyes...

" it's just.... It's just..."

Riddhima started to stuck in her sentence...she was not at all able to speak a correct..word Fully...as vansh was taking glance of her.. every minute...

" What it's just Riddhima...? "

Vansh replied huskily......

Riddhima's was now Tomato red....that he lifted her face and hide her face in his arms...As vansh was about to open her knot of bathrobe...

Vansh laughed at her antics..she was snuggling more tightly in his embrace...not allowing him to open the Knot..

Riddhima shivered slowly...and vansh felt it...and Understood her state of hesitation and nervousness..and got cleared..when she told still in his embarce..

" No...N-oo..Van..Vansh..Maybe..I'm not ready.."

"Okay sweetheart.., I got to know about your problem... Ur just nervous... nothing else.."

" VA..vansh.."

He ignored her talk and stood himself and made her stand too....

" Let's make the first step..."

Riddhima started to play with her ring...

" What ? "

" Wear this for me"

Vansh forwarded the box to riddhima...

" Will you ? "

Riddhima smiled seeing him...as he agreed to give space and little time to her...The trust for him increased in her heart more...

"Why not !! "

She replied... without seeing the dress ...

Vansh was on now cloud nine...when she said this...

"Thankyou..Jann."

" Jann ? "

Riddhima asked..

" Ha..you are my jaan "

Vansh replied.

Riddhima blushed...
And seeing her like this he covered distance between them and slightly kissed her cheek..

" Vansh...! Call me Riddhima..Na."
Jaan and all..."

" Off ho Riddhima..Now i won't listen this demand of urs..i will call whatever I want.. Whatever I feel..

Like..

" SWEETHEART "

" JAAN "

"WIFEY"

" CUTE PANDA "

OR

" HOT LADY "

" SEXY "

" Vansh.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

Riddhima shouted when he said this...
Now this was getting hard for her to hide or control her arising feelings for her husband...

He was deliberately teasing her...to make his wishes and desires successful..

She got it..

She ran to washroom.. hiding her blush...

Vansh laughed seeing her....

10 mins passed...

Riddhima throws box out of the washroom towards vansh...

" Vanshhhh...! Shameless...!!
" I'm not at all going to wear it..."

" Take this clothes and return them..."

Riddhima shouts from bathroom...

Vansh got sad..his face fell that it seemed...his World came to an end...

" Why sweetheart ?"

Vansh shouted...from outside..

"Why ?? Seriously..? Vansh...? Look at the dress...

" I know it's little short...but.."

Innocently vansh answered...

" Short ..? Really ? It's not a dress Vansh..it is piece of clothes..."

" Please na Jaan..for me ... once... please.. please.. otherwise I'm gonna break my promise and won't give chance to adjust for a day also... think about it..."

" Vansh.....!! "

Riddhima shouted feeling no no chance to escape from him...

" Okay fine...!! I will...."

Vansh was now happy and felt like he will conquer this World...

But his bubbles bursted when .. Riddhima told that...

" I will.. only when...you will not touch me..a single time.."

" Sweetheart....."

" Agree..or forget about it.."

Riddhima declared..

Sadness travelled his face...now he has no chance to agree...

He believed that why he underestimated her...

She is a Good player like him...

After all

" Hum dono ek jaise hi toh hai..."

" Okay fine...I promise..i won't touch you..."

Vansh said in sadness...

Riddhima laughed in the washroom...

" Now wear it and come..."

He gave the dress from the door ...

Vansh said in Little exictment..as he will be atleast seeing in this outfit..he was happy with that...

He waited for damn 15 mins...when riddhima called him...

" Vansh.."

Slowly....she told him...

" Ha ...come out sweetheart. I'm waiting "

" No come in ..i will not come out"

Now it's was too much for Riddhima...as he was feeling he was restricted for many things to do...

So angrily he marched in the bathroom...

" Riddhima..now ur making me...angr..."

His words stuck in the air when he saw sight in front of him...

His every corner of body grew hot....

There sat his Sweetheart in most sexiest way.....

" Hello ....! Mr Rai singhaniya"

Riddhima speaks in most seductive voice...

Where vansh gulped his saliva....

************ ••••••••• *************
Target 🎯 -240+ votes
Comments are expected most 😇🥺

.

Hello... cuties...

Long time meeting u all ...

How are u ..?

Did you guys liked this...one..
Don't forget to tell me.. okay..

I need to run fast from here 😳😳
I can't believe what I thought to write and what I ended up...😵🤐
..
.

Okay tell me .
Today night which one should I post..?

Fear to be loved-8
Or this one...Ohh jealousy - 2
But target should be completed..

*Pics used here belongs to respective owners...taken from..Hellupie's ig post ...

Okay bye...
Let me run🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 12.6K 63
Some Short Stories on Riansh Cover credits @Rrahul_Helly_Lover3
143K 14.3K 81
Will Love ❤️ win over the destiny ??? Highest Ranking :- 🥇 #1 in #immj Dated : 17/05/2021 🥇in Hastag #riddhima Dated : 05/07/2021 🥇in #riansh ❤...
175K 6.9K 32
Riansh love story ❤
34.2K 2.9K 18
Every Love Story Is Beautiful But Their Is Unique *** He knew she was not to be accused. He knew it was not her mistake. And he knew her real ident...