The Paris Fiancé || Santos...

By Dancer9816

Izabela dos Santos Emboaba is planning on moving around the world from Salt Lake City, Utah, USA to Paris, Fr... More

The Paris Fiancé
The Paris Fiancé
The Paris Fiancé
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.

16.

142 7 12
By Dancer9816

izaemboaba
11hr

neymarjr replied to your story
I love you more than anything 😘 do you wanna get married?

Yes! Yes I do 😘😘

neymarjr
11hr

rafaella replied to your story
The hottest Brazilian couple 🔥

Can't wait to officially call Izabela my sister! I'm so freaking happy for you two!

Thank you Rafa 😘

🔵⚪️

⚪️🔵

Liked by active_royale gilcebola and millions of others

izaemboaba Só por diversão 🤪 (a)yannickbittencourt
📸 (a)amauryguichon
See translation: Just for fun 🤪 (a)yannickbittencourt
📸 (a)amauryguichon

👥 rpcollection1998 balletoperadeparis

View 4,105 comments

yannickbittencourt Thanks for trusting me 😜
↘️
izaemboaba (a)yannickbittencourt 💯 trust

thiagosilva Did you get dizzy 😂
↘️
izaemboaba (a)thiagosilva Maybe a little

rexlajos 🔥🔥🔥

jon_lewis7 Wait are you doing the splits while UPSIDE down???
↘️
izaemboaba (a)jon_lewis7 Sim 😋
See translation: Yes 😋
↘️
jon_lewis7 (a)izaemboaba Nah that's insane

marcinho11 You're crazy!

neymarjr Droga, essa éa minha esposa 🤩🤩
See translation: Damn that's my wife 🤩🤩

candantas Lol (a)martinezvini está convencido de que você é um alienífena 🤣
See translation: Lol (a)martinezvini is convinced you are an alien 🤣
↘️
izaemboaba (a)candantas 😂😂😂 (a)martinezvini vou tomar isso como um elogio
See translation: (a)candantas 😂😂😂 (a)martinezvini I will take that as a compliment
↘️
martinezvini (a)izaemboaba É um eligio! Você é incrível!
See translation: (a)izaemboaba It is a compliment! You are incredible!

amauryguichon Tellement amusant!
See translation: So much fun!
↘️
izaemboaba (a)amauryguichon Thank god for the translation 😂
↘️
oscar_emboaba (a) izaemboaba So how are the French lessons going 😂
↘️
izaemboaba (a)oscar_emboaba Shut up 🙃
↘️
amauryguichon (a)oscar_emboaba Iza is doing great!

oscarisaac Woah 🤯

gioreyna Unreal 🤯

davilucca Wow!

daniemboaba 😍😍😍

neymarpai_ Você sempre me surpreende!
See translation: You always amaze me!
↘️
izaemboaba (a)neymarpai_ Muito obrigada!
See translation: Thank you so much!

jotaamancio Izabela dos Santos Emboaba 😤

charles_leclerc You're otherworldly

rafalcantara 🤯😱😱😱

izaemboaba
1hr

neymarjr
1hr

izaemboaba replied to your story
Meu amor I miss you 😘

I miss you too baby! I'll see you in a couple of days 😘

Can't wait 😘

"Izabela. Amaury."

Iza looked away from her conversation with Amaury. She saw Tessa and Amelia standing there. She gave them both a small smile. She watched as they both sat down across from her and Amaury. The Brazilian took a deep breath. Amaury gently squeezed her hand.

"Hi," she said, unsure what else to say to her friends.

"You and Yannick look great together," Tessa smiled.

"Thank you. He's a great partner. I think we'll do well together," Iza nodded before sipping on her glass of wine.

"When do you officially start rehearsals?" Amelia looked up from the menu.

"Second to last week of August. Two days after Neymar and I get back from our honeymoon."

"That's good. How are the last minute wedding plans?" Tessa asked.

"Hi welcome. What can I get you two ladies to drink?" The waitress walked back over.

"Can I please have a frozen strawberry margarita?" Amelia asked.

"And can I please have the Brooklyn Lager?" Tessa smiled.

"Absolutely. I'll be right back."

"They're going," Izabela gave a tight smile before her phone started ringing. She looked down and saw that Neymar was calling, "excuse me. I need to take this."

She walked away from the table and down the stairs to the gardens. Her heart was racing. She was uncomfortable about being there with Tessa and Amelia.

"Ola, meu amor," she answered.

"Meu amor," Neymar purred, "how was your studio time?"

"It was great, thank you. How was your practice?"

"It was okay. I tweaked my quad a little, so I'm getting a massage now."

"Oh no. I'm sorry, baby."

"Don't be. I'll be fine. What are you up to?"

"Amaury and I are getting drinks with Tessa and Amelia," she looked down at her nails.

"Oh yeah? Marco had mentioned that you weren't talking with Amelia, but he didn't say why."

"Yeah I haven't talked to either of them in a week or so. Amelia said I'm miserable in Paris, and then she got Tessa to agree."

"Miserable? That's not the word I'd use," Neymar sounded confused.

"What would you use? Amaury said overwhelmed."

"I was going to stay stressed, but overwhelmed works too. You just uprooted your whole life to come be with me in Paris, you're starting with a new company, and we're planning a wedding."

"That's what Amaury said too. Either way, I love you. Are you going to play tomorrow?"

"I'm hoping so. We'll see tomorrow morning."

"Okay. I'm going to get back to talking with Tessa and Amelia. I love you."

"I love you too, Izabela. I'll see you soon."

"Okay, baby. Talk to you later."

"Tchau!"

Izabela hung up her phone smiling. She and Neymar had a long talk, and everything seemed to be going better for them. She was looking forward to their bachelorette and bachelor parties. It was the last thing before their rehearsal dinner and wedding the following day.

Iza looked down at her left hand. The massive halo emerald cut diamond took up most of her finger. Some of the other ballerinas could get away with wearing their engagement rings while they performed. Izabela definitely could not. She would've preferred a less flashy ring, but she knew that Neymar wanted her to have the biggest ring. She had learned to love it. She did like that it made their cars light up like a disco when the sun hit it just right.

"Sorry, that was Neymar," she explained sitting back down next to Amaury.

"How is he?" Tessa asked.

"He's okay. He was getting a massage. He tweaked something in his quad during practice, but he thinks he'll be fine," she said twisting her ring.

"Oh no. Will he play?" Amelia set her margarita down.

"We'll see," she shrugged.

"We owe you an apology," Tessa started.

"Yes you do," Izabela nodded earning a friendly glare from Tessa.

"Shut up and listen," the blonde glared.

"Your friends are so nice," Amaury chuckled.

"Aren't they a dream?" She smirked back at him.

"Look, I shouldn't have said anything about you being miserable. That was out of line. I was just worried about you, and I didn't express it the best way possible. It came out way more judgmental than I intended. I'm sorry," Amelia looked down at her margarita.

"And I was going to try and mend things between the two of you, and I just made it more of a mess. I'm sorry," Tessa continued.

"Thank you," she nodded at them.

"We good?" Amelia gave a weak smile.

"Yeah we're good," she nodded.

"Wow I was not needed at all," Amaury shook his head.

"Yes you were. I needed you to drive me here," Iza smirked at Amaury.

"Reduced to a driver," he shook his head, "I see how it is."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 2K 49
"𝐼𝑓 𝐼 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑑𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝑖𝑠 𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒂" . . . ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ, Anastasia Valentine runs into her ex during an unfortunate n...
700K 11.3K 34
*Just a disclaimer, I wrote this when I was very young and had absolutely no writing skills at all so read at your own discretion. My newer works are...
Avoid. By 3cho

Fanfiction

5.1K 118 8
"Ney.. why are you ignoring me?" Leo wondered. He felt as if his heart was being dug out when one of Neymar's tear betrayed him and slipped down his...
6.8K 307 74
Love is a 25 year old designer who lives in Paris. Her life isn't what you say normal, her boyfriend Isaac comes from a very powerful mafia family...