What If Sonic was in My Hero...

By SuperScourge161

The long-awaited continuation of my Sonic X MHA crossover story. Sonic and the rest of 1-A have just gotten t... More

Episode 27: Welcome to Training Camp
Episode 28: Training Starts Now
Episode 29: Countdown to Chaos
Episode 30: The League of Villains Returns
Episode 31: A Steel Plated Faker
Episode 32: Rescue Mission
Episode 33: Next Stop, the Death Egg
Episode 34: Supersonic Showdown
Episode 35: Move-In Day
Episode 36: The Tornado Takes Flight
Episode 37: Project Shadow
Episode 38: Escape from the City
Episode 39: Shadow of a Doubt
Episode 41: The Final Countdown
Episode 42: Last Chance
Episode 43: Black Hearted Evil or Brave Hearted Hero?
Episode 44: The Ultimate Lifeform

Episode 40: Shut Up Faker!

1.9K 31 28
By SuperScourge161

LET'S CATCH YOU UP TO SPEED...

"I'm Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog, a student on my path toward becoming a pro hero! Last time, I ran into another Hedgehog calling himself 'Shadow'. He's gotta be the one giving me a bad name. He was pretty tough and left me holding the bag when GUN showed up to arrest me. Now they're taking me to some kinda military prison on an island off the coast. I've gotta figure out what the heck's going on and fast!"

Dr. Eggman: Having to come back isn't my idea of a vacation! How can you be sure your intelligence reports are correct? Why would the 4th Chaos Drive be here on the island? Are you absolutely sure?!

Rouge: Well, believe what you wanna believe.

Dr. Eggman: Hmm, very well. Very well. Let's discuss how we are going to do this. I will go in first and distract the military troops, allowing you to sneak into the base without being detected. Then, Shadow will... enter the armory, where he will set the timer on these dynamite packs. Once that is in place, we will blow up the whole island before anyone has a chance to know what hit them! *to Rouge* Meanwhile, you will sneak into the cargo area and grab the Chaos Drive. That's a challenge for such a worthy treasure hunter as yourself, isn't it bat-girl?

Rouge salutes and winks at Eggman.

Dr. Eggman: We only have thirteen minutes to pull this mission off, and we only get one try; so don't fail me!

Rouge: Yes sir, Boss Man!

Eggman walks away in his Egg Walker mech to fulfill his part of the mission. As Rouge is about to fly away, Shadow grabs her by the arm.

Shadow: Tell me one thing. Why would you want to help the doctor in the first place?

Rouge: I have my reasons for doing what I do, just like I'm sure you have yours. *sarcastically* After all... you don't really wanna conquer the world, do you?

Shadow: Just find the drive.

Shadow takes off to fulfill his part of the mission and Rouge does the same.

Meanwhile, Kaminari, Kirishima, Mina, and Deku are flying toward the island.

Kaminari: We're getting close!

Kirishima: You sure this is it?

Kaminari: No doubt about it, this must be the island. It's a reinforced, super-strong secret military base called Prison Island. We heard on the GUN coms.

Deku: Alright then. Take us down Kaminari!

Kaminari: Roger that!

As they're getting closer to the island, they see some fighting up ahead.

Mina: Look down there!

Deku: Is that... Dr. Eggman?! What's he doing here?

Kirishima: That creep's probably the one behind all of this! Wait a second, who is that with him?

Mina: *squinting* It's Sonic! SONIC!

Deku: Mina, wait!

Mina jumps out of the plane, lands on this ship, and runs up to the hedgehog.

Mina: Oh, Sonic! I thought I'd never see you again! I'm so glad you made it!

Shadow: Hands off!

The Hedgehog shoves her off of him and turns around. This isn't Sonic. It's Shadow. He turns around, and she backs up.

Mina: Huh?! ...You're not Sonic, who are you?!

Dr. Eggman: I'm the one who should be asking that question!

Mina: Doctor Eggman?! AHH!!

Dr. Eggman: Gah, Miss Ashido, your timing is impeccable!

Mina starts running. Eggman walks over to her, and she stops at a dead-end at the edge of the ship.

Dr. Eggman: Give up, Miss Ashido!

As he approaches her, the Tornado starts firing at the Egg Walker.

Dr. Eggman: Bah! Not you again!

Denki circles the Tornado around Eggman.

Kirishima: Hang on Mina!

Deku: Don't worry, I got her! You two just keep Eggman busy!

Kaminari: Roger that!

Deku jumps out of the plane, grabs Mina, and dodge-rolls out of the way.

Deku: Gotcha!

Mina: Ugh, thanks for the save, Midoriya.

Dr. Eggman: *to Shadow* Listen to me; I'll take care of them, you go on ahead!

Shadow nods in acknowledgment and takes off.

Deku: He's getting away! I'll chase him down! Mina, can you find where Sonic's being held and bust him out?

Mina: Tracking Sonic's what I do best! Leave it to me!

Deku nods in acknowledgment and takes off

While this is happening the Tornado and Egg Walker have a firefight.

Kirishima: Can we land this thing and still fight?

Kaminari: We don't need to! Tornado, engage walker mode!

Kaminari presses a button and the Tornado transforms, changing its shape and forming 2 mech legs. Now Kaminari and Eggman are fighting on even ground.

Kirishima: You and Hatsume really thought of everything, didn't ya?

Dr. Eggman: Hahaha! You think you can beat me at my own game! I'd like to see you try!

Kaminari: Don't underestimate us!

They start fighting, keeping the other at bay.

While they're fighting, Mina breaches the base and manages to find Sonic's cell. Sonic is pacing around in his cell when he notices her.

Sonic: Huh? Mina?

Mina: Shhh! Keep your voice down! Have no fear, Mina Ashido is here! Now, if I agree to let you out, you have to agree to be my boyfriend.

Sonic: Really? You're doing this now? How'd you even get here?

Mina: Well, if you gotta know...we caught a ride with Kaminari and the others! Are you sure you don't need my help? It looks like you could use it.

Sonic: Ugh. The reason I'm in here is because of that fake hedgehog!

Mina: You mean that black hedgehog?

Sonic: Did you see it? Where is it now?

Mina: If I tell you, will you marry me?

Sonic: No way!!

Mina: Man. I thought I had you this time!

She uses her acid to burn through the bars on Sonic's cell as he walks out.

Sonic: Phew! Finally! It was so cramped in there!

Mina: We saw that black hedgehog come here with Dr. Eggman. Midoriya and I split up so he could track him down.

Sonic: So, Eggman's behind this, huh? Should've known. Hang on buddy, I'm on my way!

Mina: *walking around the cell, seeing some math equations and writing on the walls* What's all that writing on the wall anyway? Did you write that? Sonic?

She turns around and sees that Sonic is gone.

Mina: Wait for me, Sonic! He's such a brat sometimes.

Level Insert:

While Sonic runs through the harbor and into the forest area, Shadow has already reached his position.

Shadow: *on radio* I'm in position, doctor. Tell me when.

Dr. Eggman: *radio* There's been an unexpected delay on my end. There's no more time to waste. Set the timer for 15 minutes! Let's go, Rouge!

Rouge: *on coms* Hmph! Five minutes should be plenty!

Rouge enters the vault to "steal" the 4th Chaos Drive. She evades most of the security, taking out cameras and staying high above the ground.

Shadow waits for further orders, resting on a tree, when he hears some rustling in the distance. He takes a defensive stance as a green streak speeds out from the bushes barely scraping him. Shadow stands unphased as he looks at what it was that sped past him.

Shadow: What?

Deku breaks in front of him in a fighting stance.

Shadow: You. I remember you. With that hedgehog, the other night.

Deku: I want answers, Shadow! Who are you, and what do you want?

Shadow: Heh. Pretty bold thinking you can take me on by yourself after I wiped the floor with your friend.

Deku: Yeah well, I'm not anything like him! This won't be anything like last time.

Shadow: You're right. This will be much easier.

Shadow curls into a ball and launches himself at Deku, landing a direct hit. Deku is knocked back, but lands on his feet. He activates full cowling and charges at Shadow.

Deku: Take this!

Deku starts chasing after Shadow with his speed, but Shadow is able to dodge every one of his attacks. Shadow retaliates, using Chaos Control to warp out of sight.

Deku: Huh?!

Shadow: CHAOS SMASH!

Shadow strikes him hard, sending him tumbling.

Shadow: If you value your life, stay down and stay out of my way.

Deku:... I know... I know that power you use...

Shadow: What?

Deku: It's just like mine...

Deku makes a fist as lightning begins surging around his arm.

Deku: Just like this!

Shadow: *in his head* Impossible!

Deku lunges at Shadow while he's let his guard down.

Deku: DETROIT SMASH!!!

Deku lands a solid hit on him, knocking him back. Shadow slides back, still on his feet.

Shadow: *in his head* What the hell? The kid's tougher than he looks. And that power...

Deku: So you see... I'm not just gonna be some pushover!

Shadow shrugs it off and gets back into focus charging at Deku again.

Back at the GUN Security Hall, Rouge is taking out defenses and making her way into the vault.

Rouge: Heh. GUN really needs to up their security. Even for someone like me, this was a cakewalk. Did they even try hiding this thing?

As she's about to take her leave, the alarms begin wailing and the security goes into lockdown mode.

Rouge: Hey!

Rouge tries to break out and hack the system but nothing's working.

Rouge: Hey! Lemme outta here!

She tries everything but to no avail, so she attempts to contact her teammates.

Rouge: *on radio* Dr. Eggman. This is Rouge. I've got a small problem. I have the Chaos Drive but the place is on lockdown mode. I'm stuck in here and the time's 10 minutes. I need an evac!

At the moment, Eggman is still fending off Kaminari and Kirishima.

Dr. Eggman: Rgh! Curses! I thought you had it handled! You got yourself into that mess, handle it on your own! I'm busy right now!

Rouge: *on radio* Hey, in case you forgot, I'm the one with the key to your "Master plan".

Dr. Eggman: Then contact Shadow and be done with it!

The transmission cuts out.

Dr. Eggman turns to his foes.

Dr. Eggman: This time, I'll let you go. But the next time we meet...You won't be so lucky!

Dr. Eggman retreats, leaving the two of them there.

Kaminari: Where's he going?

Kirishima: Hey! Get back here, Eggman!!!

As this is going on, Sonic is speeding through the forest, trying to evade the GUN forces, when he reaches a clearing.

Sonic: Phew. So far so good...

Just then, he hears some fighting up ahead

Sonic: Huh?

Deku knocks Shadow back again, but he's still standing.

Shadow: You're not such a weakling, I'll give you that.

Deku: Shadow, why are you doing all of this? Why frame Sonic? What is he to you?

Shadow: This isn't about him.

Shadow punches Deku in the gut hard.

Shadow: This is about something much bigger than him.

Shadow follows up with a roundhouse. He sends Deku flying, crashing into some plants. Shadow stands over him.

Deku: *weakened* Then... why?

Shadow:... You couldn't possibly understand what I've been through. What I've suffered... Who I've lost... Now, before I end this, tell me, just who are you anyway?

Deku: My name... is Izuku Midoriya... and I'm gonna be a pro hero!

Shadow: A hero huh? Hmph. Midoriya... I must admit, you were a valiant opponent.

Shadow raises his hand in the air about to finish it.

Shadow: You have my respect. I'll remember you when you're gone!

Sonic: Izuku!

Sonic rushes to his side. Shadow lands on a nearby branch, and he and Sonic notice each other.

Music Insert:

Sonic: Hey that's-!

Shadow: That blue hedgehog again, of all places!

Sonic: I found you, faker!

Shadow: Faker? I think you're the fake hedgehog around here. You're comparing yourself to me? Hah! You're not even good enough to be my fake.

Sonic: I'll make you eat those words!

Shadow: You won't even get the chance!

Shadow jumps down and the two charge at each other.

Shadow: VANISH!

Sonic dodges the attack and spin-kicks him away.

Sonic: Ha!

Shadow: Oof! Rgh!

Sonic: *dusting his hands* Do you know who I a-! Ouch!

Shadow hits him with a spin dash while he's distracted, knocking him away in a large branch.

Deku: Sonic!

Shadow: Hmph. Stay down.

Sonic: Rgh! Don't think so!

Sonic boosts into Shadow but he uses Chaos Control to warp out of the way, before reappearing and kicking him from behind.

Sonic: Dangit!

Shadow rushes at him again, but this time Sonic blocks and then counters with a spin attack that knocks him away.

Shadow: Rgh! Chaos Control!

Shadow warps away and appears rapidly, confusing Sonic. Sonic tries to predict his movements, and counters just in time to block Shadow's attack.

Deku: He countered it!

Sonic: Did you really think a cheap trick like that'd work?

Shadow smirks, using this to his advantage. While Sonic is preoccupied, Shadow's arm lights up with electricity again like before.

Sonic: What?

Shadow: CHAOS... SMASH!!!

Shadow punches Sonic hard in the gut and sends him flying and crashing into several fallen trees.

Sonic: Ugh... that hurt.

Shadow: Hmph. I'm the coolest.

Sonic: Rrgh!

Sonic rushes at him, and hits him with his own Forward Smash attack, knocking Shadow.

Shadow: *in his head* So he can use that move as well...

Sonic and Shadow keep fighting, following up with several homing attacks, countering each other at every blow until they eventually knock each other away, both crashing into the surrounding trees and logs.

Sonic: Shoot...

Shadow: Ugh... Not bad for an imposter...

The two get back up, staring each other down before they're interrupted by Shadow's comlink.

Dr. Eggman: *on radio* Shadow?! What are you doing?! Get back here right now before the island blows up with you on it!

Sonic and Deku: Blows up!?

Shadow's eyes widen before he jumps back and takes off into the jungle.

Deku: H-Hey! Get back here!

Sonic: Never mind him! We gotta find the others and get outta here!

Level Insert:

Rouge: *on radio* Shadow. This is Rouge.

Shadow: Talk.

Rouge: I've got a small problem... I can't believe that I'm trapped inside this locked safe with the Chaos Drive! Eggman wasn't any help and I'm stuck.

Shadow: What happened to being the world's greatest thief?

Rouge: *sigh* The bombs are gonna go off in less than 5 minutes. I guess this is gonna be her last heist. Heh. For what it's worth. It was an honor working with you. Sayonara, Shadow the Hedgehog.

Shadow's eyes widen as she says this. One of the dynamite packs that Shadow set is at 00:06:54 until its detonation. Shadow pauses, thinking of Rouge, and then he recalls how Maria was in the same situation; laying helpless against a wall, waiting for her own inevitable death to come.

Shadow: Shoot. Troublemaker.

With that, Shadow takes off racing through the jungle to the security hall. Meanwhile, Sonic and Deku are racing back toward the others.

Deku: *on his coms* Kaminari! Kirishima! Do you guys read me?

Kaminari: Loud and clear. What's going on? Egghead just bailed on us.

Deku: I'm with Sonic, but we need to get out of here! The island's rigged to blow!

Sonic: Grab Mina and meet up with us at the Metal Harbor!

Kirishima: We're on it!

The dynamite counts down, now with less than 5 minutes remaining. Sonic and Deku meet up with Mina, Kirishima, and Kaminari and take off. The entire island is in chaos with alarms wailing as every GUN soldier is now evacuating. Sonic and Deku hop in the Tornado and they take off with their friends. With the dynamite now at 00:00:56, Shadow makes it, breaking into the security vault where Rouge is.

She looks surprised that he came, and he runs to her.

Rouge: Shadow?! What-!

He reaches his hand out to her as he gets closer.

Shadow: No time! CHAOS CONTROL!!!

They both warp out of the vault, barely making it out before the dynamite packs - which reads 00:00:03 - blow up. The dynamite that Shadow set blows up the island, and a blast obscures all sight of the isle, covering it from end to end. Sonic and the others look back at the explosion.

Kirishima: Oh man...

Deku: I hope everyone got out in time.

Kaminari: Yeah, another second and we would've been toast.

Sonic: Let's not tell Mr. Aizawa about this... 

They all fly back toward the main city to meet up with their classmates again. 

Sonic may be free now, but GUN will be after him again and Eggman now has 4 of the 5 Chaos Drives. What could he be planning with such power and can the heroes stop him in time?

In the meantime, please be sure to check out my other stories as well as my Instagram, @hypershadic_23, where you can find updates on this story and new Sonic content every day!

Thank you and I'll see you next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 9.8K 39
Dangerous, chaotic, destructive. That's all everyone called you while growing up, all because of your quirks. You despised the so called gift you go...
31.8K 471 10
The awaited second season of my Sonic x My Hero crossover story. After taking victory at the Sports Festival, our speedy blue hero has new villains a...
89.4K 1.2K 16
We all know the story of My Hero Academia from the Entrance Exam to the Sports Festival to All Might's retirement and Izuku Midoriya's journey throug...
10.2K 445 31
Htaed Riapsed Tliug Worros Noitalosi Noitcurtsed Rise... Corruption --- Fear. A simple four letter word and yet, can do... So much. It can silence v...