Reunion of the Dragon family(...

By CrqzyCalico

*this story is currently under full revision. Lots of changes will be made afterwards* The fourth true dragon... More

Notice or A/N or whatever you call it
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Beginning of the journey
Chapter 2 - Nation of Dwarves
Chapter 3 - Frozen Continent
Chapter 4 - Walprugis I
Chapter 5 - Walprugis II
Notice
Chapter 6 - A daughter and a niece
Chapter 7 - Back to the forest
Chapter 9 - Showing affection
Chapter 10 - Friend and foe
Chapter 11 - Confrontation with Chaos
Chapter 12 - Labyrinth I
Chapter 13 - Labyrinth II
Chapter 14 - Misunderstanding
Chapter 15 - Sceme and punishment
Chapter 16 - Hero awakened
Chapter 17 - Preparation
Notice
Chapter 18 - To the battle field
Chapter 19 - Revenge
Side chapter - Mission
Chapter 20 - Fiery sister
Chapter 21 - Imposter
Chapter 22 - Aftermath
Chapter 23 - Velzard
Notice
Chapter 24 - War cloud
Chapter 25 - Demon's battle
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 - Gathering forces
Chapter 28 - Enemy at doorstep
Chapter 29 - The battle of dragon I
Chapter 30 - The battle of dragon II
The battle of dragon III
Chapter 32 - Rising nightmare
yee
Chapter 33 - Darkness
Chapter 34

Chapter 8 - Spirit queen and the conquerer of flame

3.7K 101 23
By CrqzyCalico

3rd POV

Hi my name is 3rd. I'm here to summarize what happened in the earlier chapter.

Author: Didn't I tell you not to break the fourth wall?

But you do it whenever you get bored.

Author: That's because I'm the one who's writing this(plus me being crqzy occasionally). Now do your job.

...^^7...

  Rimuru overused his unstable magicules to bring Ramiris and fell unconscious in the Jura forest.

  Ciel immediately teleported to him and the dryads guided them to the nearby village of ogre tribe, where they were welcomed.

  Rimuru woke up after a few hours and went ouside of the house only to find a woman whom he never met before calling his name.

Rimuru POV

"It's good to see you well Rimuru." said the woman in front of me.

'How those she know my name? I don't remember seeing her at all. Did I use too much magicules and caused an amnesia?" My thoughts went wild as I stared at the woman.

"Are you okay Rimuru, you seemed a bit dazed." The woman said as she waved her hand in front of my eyes.

  I snapped out of my thoughts and asked her. "Eto... have we met before?"

"What are you talking about Rimuru? It's me, Ramiris." (Ramiris)

  Even though it should have answered my question it plunged me into more questions.

"Aren't you too tall to be Ramiris?" I asked without thinking.

"WHAT! How could you say something like that, you are so bad Rimuru." Her body started to flicker like a lentern as she shouted.

'Yep, that's absolutely her.' I thought. "I'm sorry. I'm kind of dizzy right now. Imust have spoken without thinking." I apologized to her.

"Hmph! I'll let you off the hook for now." Ramiris pouted.

"But can you explain what happened?" (Rimuru)

"When you fainted you failed to supress the magicules and they poured out of you and went into the nearest being which was Ramiris." Ciel who was supporting me, explained.

"Ramiris was in an unstable state since she stopped Milim's rampage with Guy, causing her to grow, die, and reincarnate over and over again, weakening her power." (Ciel)
(I just changed 'corrupted' to 'unstable' in this story.)

"However after absorbing your immense amount of magicules, she stablized and went back to her original state, the spirit queen." (Ciel)

"She's right. I feel better than ever in dozens of centuries." Ramiris said. As she spoke, little balls of light danced around her.

  As we were speaking, a pink haired ogre came to us. "Ciel-sama, Rimuru-sama, the human girl woke up. She is now in that house over there."

'Why does someone I don't know knows my name? And she looks more powerful than just a normal ogre.' I thought.

"Thank you Shuna. We'll be there in a minute." Ciel said. Shuna bowed and returned to the house.

  Ciel noticed my questioning gaze. "Oh I forgot to tell you. When you came to this village, you were practically releasing your aura without zero resistance. I supressed it to some level, but I had to name some of the ogres to keep them safe." 

"I named seven of them and those who didn't receive name stayed at the other side of the village until your aura stablized enough for them to be safe." (Ciel)

  After Ciel finished explaining Ramiris opened her mouth. "I'll be going back to my labyrinth now. Beretta is waiting for me to return. I'll take dryad sisters and Veldora with me."

  Ramiris then, teleported back to her labyrinth with them. 

"Was it just me or did I see Ramiris slightly blush when she mentioned Veldora?" (Rimuru)

"Well, most of the magicules she received were same as Veldora's so..." (Ciel)

"Wait, don't tell me..." (Rimuru)

"Who knows. She might be your future sister-in-law." (Ciel) 

  Before I could say something she led us to the house where the human girl I saved is in.

  I knocked on the door and Shuna opened the door for us to enter. A black haired girl immediately stood up from the bed as she saw us.

"You don't have to worry. Just relax." I said as I sat on a chair with Ciel.

  She still looked weary but she laid back on the bed. "Ano.. who are you? And what happened to Ifrit? I can't feel him in my body."

"I'm Rimuru and this is Ciel." I introduced us to her. "I don't know the exact process but the spirit queen took Ifrit away and replaced it with another one that cooperate well with you."

  The black-haired girl slowly nodded. A drop of tear rolled down her face as she let out a relieved sigh.

"Thank you for saving me. My name is Shizue Izawa. You can just call me Shizu." (Shizu)

"Would you mind telling us what you were doing here? Normally, humans don't enter this forest this deep." Ciel said who was listeing silently next to me.

  Shizu seemed to hesitate for a moment since we are stranger to her, but she told us her story.

"I was summoned to this world by demon lord Leon. He put Ifrit inside me making me able to control he flames. However as you saw earlier, I started to lose control as time passed by." (Shizu)

  She paused for a moment and continued her story. "I didn't really cared about my life since I lived quite a long life for a human. But what I worried about was my students who are in the same position with me."

"They won't survive more than few years in current state. I was on my way to demon lord Leon to ask him if he knows how to cure them, but ended up losing control of Ifrit. That's why I was here in this forest." (Shizu)

  After we heard her story me and Ciel discussed through thought communication. 

What do you think Ciel? I think there's more people in need.

<<First, you can't help them, but Ramiris can. So you should ask her if you are going to help them.>>

<<Also, I don't want to admit this, but you should follow her since she can't call Ramiris and Ramiris can't follow her either.>>

I see. Even though Ramiris is a spirit queen she is still a demon lord. How long do you think we'll be fit enough to travel?

<<It'll at least take a week for you since the amount of magicules were big enough to e. After that you can visit Ingrassia, call Ramiris, and return.>>

How about you?

<<That's the part I don't like. I can't accompany you since I have to take care of Kumara and teach Milim's subordinates.>>

I don't like it too, but we can't just neglect them. I'll return as soon as I can.

<<So you made up your mind. Then I can't stop you even though I want to. Just be safe.>>

I will.

"Are you two okay?" Shizu said and we both got out of the trance.

"Oh we're fine. You should rest now. We'll make some ways to save your students, so don't worry about it." (Rimuru)

"Really? You will save those children? Thank you so much, Rimuru-san and Ciel-san." Shizu said as she stood up and bowed to us.

"It's nothing just rest now." (Rimuru)

  We left the house and was escorted to a house by chief'son who was named Benimaru. He told us that we could stay in there village as long as we want.

  After he left us, we walked to the nearby hill where you can overlook the forest. We reached the top of the hill and sat under a tree. It was late and the sun was going down, painting the sky red.

  Ciel didn't say a single word along the way. She just wordlessly sat beside me and leaned against my shoulder.

  As the one who was with each other from the very beginning, I knew something was bothering her, so I just wrapped one arm around her waist.

"You know you can tell me if there's something bothering you." (Rimuru)

  Ciel didn't say anything for a moment. She just stared at the setting sun.

  Then she said softly without turning her gaze. "I just can't stop feeling guilty that I put you in danger."

  I cupped her cheek, making her look at me in the eye while not letting go off her waist.

"It's not your fault. It's not wrong wanting to be with precious person. Also it is me who overused my power even though I knew what will happen."

"B- but I could have s- stopped it and y- you wouldn't have gotten hurt." Ciel said, her speech muffled by occasional sob.

  I wiped the tear from her face and hugged her. 

"You can't stop all the bad things from happening. You can do what you can and I'm proud of it. Besides, nobody is dead or fatally injured. So from now on, don't feel guilty about this, okay? I said as I patted her back.

  Ciel continued to sob for another minute and I stayed there, hugging her and patting her back. When she calmed down, she wiped away the tears and smiled. "Thank you."

"You know I have something else to say." I said as I hugged her again and whispered into her ear.

"Will you stay out here with me even though you can go back inside?" (Rimuru)

"I would love that more than anything." Ciel said, as she pulled away and planted a light kiss on my lips.

  I just smiled and we stood up and headed back to the village. When we reached back to the village, the sun was already set and the ogre were cooking dinner.

"Rimuru-sama, Ciel-sama, would you join us for dinner?" (Shuna)

  I looked at Ciel who nodded, and replied to Shuna. "Yes, if you don't mind us joining."

"Of course we don't mind you joining at all." Shuna replied as she brought us some food.

  The foods were mostly meat and vegetable they hunted and gathered. Although it tasted good, I felt like something was missing and I took out some wine and brandy from the imaginary space  and gave it to Kabarou(ogre tribe chief).

"Rimuru-sama, what are these? They smell good." Kabarou said, holding a cup of brandy I gave.

"It is alcohol, brandy to be precise. As long as you don't drink too much, it'll be good." (Rimuru)

  I had some ogres pass out alcohols to everyone. They really enjoyed it since they never had it except a few of them. It's a shame Shizu can't join us but she needed to rest now.

  I was talking with Souei, one of the ogres who got named, now a kijin, when I saw an unbelievable sight.

  Ciel was sipping a glass of wine and she didn't even activated {Poison resistance}. She always said alcohol was poison whenever someone gave it to her, so it surprised me to see her drink it on her own will.

  I excused myself and went to Ciel who glanced at me. "What are you doing Ciel?"

"Drinking, obviously." Ciel replied bluntly. Her speech changed a bit and her cheeks were tinted pinkish red. I guess it's because of the wine.

"Well, I was just surprised to see you drinking it." (Rimuru)

"I need it for the upcoming events." Ciel said as she gulped down the rest of the wine in her glass.

  Ciel put down the glass next to her and she stood up only to sit down again due to her wobbling leg.

'Is she drunk already? She just drank one glass of wine.' I thought. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, I'm fine." Ciel said as she stood up again and leaned on me not to fall again. 

'At least she's not totally drunk like someone.' I thought as I looked at Shion, another kijin who got named, practically swaying from the alcohol. 

  I waved at Shuna, who was nearby to come here. At least she's not drunk. 

"What is it Rimuru-sama?" (Shuna) 

"I just want to let you know we'll be returning to our room now. Oh, and stop Shion before she gets out of control." (Rimuru)

"Of course Rimuru-sama." Shuna said and she walked away to Shion.

  I then headed back to the house we are currently staying with Ciel hanging one arm around my neck, practically clinging to me. Her cheeks were red now and she was mumbling something incoherent.

  By the time we reached the house Ciel could walk more steadily but she still needed me to support her. We went into the house and I pulled away from Ciel just to take of the jacket I was weaing.

 However, at that brief moment, Ciel staggered and was about to fall, which I caught her in my arms before it happen.

  I leaned on her as I steadied my grip.

"Are you okay Ci- mmph?!"

------------------------------------------------

And the author who really likes to watch people suffer from waiting has to stop it here.

But don't get too angry. I know how you guys feel. But before I continue, lets bring back some memory.

In the author's note in chapter 3...

Yep. Next chapter will be lemon.

Hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 1K 15
Rimuru the oldest sibling of the true dragons and the true creator of the tensura world he was the strongest beings in the universe. One day he decid...
20.3K 402 29
rimuru getting dominated by girls.(this is a harem well most likely (rimuru x luminous or rimuru x velzard and velgrynd )( bad grammar, some are wron...
18.6K 382 9
A tensura fanfic! "Warning!! cringry 4th grade grammar" "Contains Mature Content Such As "Blood,Gore,Cursing,Killing,Psychopathic Behavior" Story: Ve...
83.9K 2.2K 20
This story begins at the end of the war in the ttigraas WN and when Rimuru gets sent to the end of space/time and when he awakes and goes in time it...