My Quirky Love

Od Imisshoe

This book can be read as a stand alone Greyson Blake Rosen-Hower Who doesn't know that name? Everyone with a... Viac

Chapter 1: The floor is lava
Chapter 2: Three idiots
Chapter 3: Loner
Chapter 4: Stranger Danger
Chapter 5: Mr. Hoodie
Chapter 6: cute dresses
Chapter 7: Popeyes
Chapter 8: Intelligence
Chapter 9: Adopted
Chapter 10: catch you
Chapter 11: Excessive
Chapter 12: Kung Fu Master
Chapter 13: isn't he in Star wars?
Chapter 14: Twin
Chapter 15: Stud
Chapter 16: Old man who sells Fried chicken
Chapter 17: Male pregnancy
Chapter 18: The Rosen-Howers
Chapter 19: hemorrhoids and cushion seats
Chapter 20: Are you rich?
Chapter 21: Cunning Mrs. Rosen- Hower
Chapter 22: Bouncy castle
Chapter 23: God help me
Chapter 24: Let's talk about Periods
Chapter 25: dimples
Chapter 26: English 101
Chapter 27: Gagged
Chapter 28: Alligator
Chapter 29: Mrs. Austin Power
Chapter 30: Operation first date
Chapter 31: Alfred the AI
Chapter 32: Who runs the world
Chapter 33: Junk
Chapter 34: Pesky Flies
Chapter 35: Mr. Mute
Chapter 36: Mr. and Mrs. Smith
Chapter 37: snakes and ladder
Chapter 38: suspicious
Chapter 39: Elephant's trunk
Chapter 40:Pollination
Chapter 41: Extinction
Chapter 42: Cockroach and Mold
Chapter 43: Camping
Chapter 44: 911
Chapter 46: Procreation
Chapter 47: Purple Unicorn Onesie
Chapter 48: kidnap
Chapter 49 Are You ready?
Chapter 50: The chaotic plan
Chapter 51: Sky is the limit
Chapter 52: K.O
Chapter 53: Five years
Chapter 54: Power
Epilogue

Chapter 45: Chokehold

16.5K 843 140
Od Imisshoe

A/N You know that I always read comments right? I can see that there are some readers that are confuse why my male characters are not those typical manly type that you can see in other stories and they are more childish than your normal male characters.

I want them that way. I explain it before men doesn't always needs  to be strong to be "manly". They can be emotional and childlike esp in front of their love ones.

I work with people in all walks of life and for 9 years in my job believe me there are handful of men acts manly or the stereotypical male you read in wattpad. Women in reality are more resiliant and strong.

This is already chapter 45 and you're not still not use that they call their parent mommy and daddy. Seriously you need holywater🤣
Now back to the story.

Sunshine's POV

I sigh in happiness.

Fresh air.

The sky was full of stars tonight.

It was refreshingly cool.

My moment was interrupted when another funny argument erupted at the bonfire site.

"This is all your fault Jamison. If you did not blab your mouth we will not be place in this situation!"
James shout grudgingly while poking the fire.

Jamison gasp. "If you did not lie to her in the first place my dear father we will not be in this situation and I will not blab anything!"

"Where did you even get that trait?!" James exclaimed.

Jamison puffs his chest and proudly said "Uncle Blake of course!"

James shooks his head. "I really do wonder if you and Gabriel got switch by God."

"Uh.uh. imagine Brandon and Bryson as your son. Imagine what would happen to your life." Gabriel rebut.

James really did took a minute to think about it and he shooks his head again. "Damn it. I'm still in a miserable position."

"Exsqueeze me! You should thank God that he gave us to you! Your life's not boring. Just by looking at the five us you are already entertained!" Gabriel exclaimed.

Honest to God, James look at all his children one by one including me. He looks at Gabriel's face last and laughs out loud which startle all of us.

James shook his head and then nodded. "You're right. Just by looking at all of you entertains me. Who would have thought that I will have
Six wonderful but crooked children."

"Hey that's mean! We are a model children!" Greyson and his siblings protested.

I smile at their cuteness.

Greyson walk towards our tent and hold out his hand to me.
"What are you doing there precious? Come on. Let's go near the fire."

I look down at the 2 grasshopper that I am watching.

"I am just admiring how green Mr. and Mrs. Jones here." I point at the 2 insect in front of me minding their own business.

Grey Grey slowly crouch beside me and stare at Mr and Mrs. Jones.

"Are they friends with Mr. And Mrs. Smith?" He ask.

I furrow my eyebrow. "Uh no. Grey Grey they live in a different place how will they know each other." I explain to Greyson slowly so he can understand my point. He sometimes can not get my logic. I thought he was smart.

Grey Grey smiles making his dimples appear and shook his head. "You're right precious."

He stood up and hold out his hands to me. "Come on. They are grilling some meats there."

I grab his hand and when he starts to pull me up I place my weight more so he ends up dragging me on the forest floor while we are both laughing.

"Your clothes are all dirty now. " Grey scolds.

I snorts. "I'll just change my clothes and I can wash it later."

"No can do precious. I'll wash your clothes together with mine. I'll not let our staff wash our clothes when  we deliberately dirty it."
I agree with him.

We reach the bonfire. James was wearing his own Pajamas and he is now grilling burgers, sausage, chicken, porkchops and big chunks steak.

"It smells great!" I greets. James look in my direction and smile.

"Thank you." He closes the lid and hang the thong on the side.

"Where's Mommy Ella staying?"

James mood suddenly darkens. I conspiciously looks at the sky because at one point I thought James mood was in sync with the weather. If he was happy the weather was so nice but if he is in a bad mood it was raining. I think it was just a coincidence.

"She's not here. Cara already fetch her before I arrive here." He said darkly.

James look at Greyson and ask.
"Will Blake notice if suddenly his wife just disappear?"

"Yes he will daddy. It's not like mommy can stand sleeping without your for more than a day. She'll comeback. You should be patient." Greyson replied.

"If you are in my position what will you do?"

Greyson's eyes narrowed and said "First I'll assess if Uncle Blake deeply cares for his wife and make a necessary arrangements to  placate him if she suddenly disappears then I'll kill my child who spills to my wife."

"Damn it! Don't give him ideas Grey!" Jamison shouts in protest.

James narrow his eyes on Jamison's direction. "You're right. I forgot to punish Jamison."

James switch his attention to me then his mood suddenly flips. "Sunshine could you please help Grey cook this food for me while I kill my fourth spawn?"

I nodded then James run towards jamison.

We heard Jamison squeals in fright. "Comeback here Jamison!!"

I look at Grey Grey.
"Are we cooking prawn Grey Grey? Does it need my undivided attention?"

"Precious he said spawn not prawn."

Oh.

"But it sounds the same." I pointed out.

"Yup. Verygood. Shall we man this grill?"
I nodded excitedly.

Grey Grey did all the flipping. I happily assist him in brushing the sauce and I hold the plate while he place all the cooked meat.

"Parker!" Greyson shouts while flipping the third batch of food. The cooked food was place in their food warmer.

Parker was jogging towards us wearing a very cute pink silk pajamas.

"Yes?"

"What do you want bread, pasta or rice with these food?"

Parker purse his lips. "All of the above?"

Greyson raised his eyebrow. "Aren't you a doctor and should promote healthy living?"

Parker snorts and wave his hands in the air. "Heck. Do you think those people follow my advise? Hell no. I am sure some of them are already eating bacon as we speak."

"Just choose one Parker. You can just choose 2 dessert instead."

"Rice then 1 choclate cake and do you want some ice cream Sunshine?" Parker ask.

I nodded immediately "I don't know what flavor though."

"No problem we have many flavors except mint chocolate chip. Jamison hate those with passion." Parker replied.
"Anyway I'll call Albert to bring us a ton serving of rice. It's been a week simce we ate one. That's unacceptable."

Parker skips towards the house.

"Precious would you mind if you call Gabriel and Ameera."

I nodded and walk to where Ameera and Gabriel was reading under a bright lamp.

"Gabriel, Ameera. Grey Grey wants both of you."

The two of them look up and nodded. They place down their book and walk to where Grey was cooking.

I look at the cover of their books. Ameera was reading "Prr-ayd. Pride is that correct?" I murmur then read the rest "annd Prr-edjustice? Nope. Again."

"Prre-dyu-dis? Prejudice?!"I exclaim quietly.

Pride and prejudice! I can feel that I read it right.

I walk to where Gabriel's book was lying cover up.

It was too long but I can spell it.

T-H-E  M-A-K-I-N-G  O-F  T-H-E A-T-O-M-I-C B-O-M-B

I am pretty sure I recognize the word bomb but I might be wrong.

Why would Gabriel read those kinds of book?

I shrug my shoulders and skips back to the grill area.

When I arrive, Ameera, Gabriel and Parker was already preparing the table.

"Gabriel for fudgesake starighten the table cloth!" Ameera shouts.

"What the hell do you want? I already staraighten this thing a million times!" Gabriel exclaimed.

"No! The checkered was not in line at the edge of the table!" Ameera said exasperatedly.

"You want the line of the cloth exactly on top of the edge? You know that the square area of this table was not congruent to the design of this fucking checkered cloth right?" Gabriel replied.

"Oh no. Don't talk geometry in front of the food please. You know I hate no I loathe math." Parker scolds. "Ameera stop being perfectionist."

"Sorry Parky. Sorry Gab." Ameera murmur.

"No problem lil sis! I am honestly ready to compute in front of you." Gabriel replied.

"Ameera call daddy and Jamison. Check if Jamison's still alive or our father already drown him."

Ameera nodded and walk to where we can hear the shouts of 2 people.

I sat beside Greyson and at a far distance I can see James walking towards us with a dishevelled Jamison and laughing Ameera behind him.

James sat at the head of the table while Jamison sat in between Ameera and Parker while Gabriel was sitting beside me.

"Jamison start the prayer."
Jamison lead the prayer as ordered.

"Jamison you still have leaves stuck to your hair." Gabriel sniggers.

Jamison pouts. "I swear to God I saw my life flash before my eyes several times."

"Don't be dramatic Jamison, I only place you in a headlock for two minute. Those body slam I did barely bruises you. You'll not die from that." James said nonchalantly while slicing his chicken.

"I'll tell mommy!" Jamison shouts.

James stops eating and narrow his eyes at Jamison and said darkly "Will you?"

Jamison visibly gulps and shakes his head no.

James stares at Jamison more then nodded.

"Hey daddy I decided when I graduate that I will work in our company. Chemistry department." Gabriel said.

James furrow his eyebrow. "We don't have chemistry department."

"We do now." Gabriel said in finality.

"We do? Did the CEO approve of that?" James ask Gabriel.

"He did." Gabriel replied confidently.

"I did?!" Greyson said in surprise.

Gabriel shrug his shoulders. "You maybe forgot. Must be old age big brother."

"I am not that old." Grey Grey grumbled while slicing my steak for me.

"Grey Grey can you please add some burger." I request.

Grey Grey nodded then proceeds to place a patty on my plate and scoop a healthy portion of salad in a bowl.

"Eatwell precious."Greyson said as soon as he gave me back my plate.

The dinner was full of laughter as usual. James was noticably quiet.

I nudge Grey's side but it seems he did not feel it because he was still eating.

With my full force I push him towards his plate and to my surprised Grey's face almost smash into his plate if he did not stop his decent with his hands.

His siblings was looking at Grey Grey and I wide eyed.

Oh. Oh.
I'm so dead.

Grey Grey calmly wipe his face with his table napkin and face me with no expression on his face.

Huhuhu.God, Mama Mary, Jesus, Buddha, even the lambs in the manger or whatever God, entity that's awake right now help me. Give any idea to escape this situation.

"Explain." Greyson ask in his scarily calm voice.

"Uhm."

I look at his siblings even at James for help but they all just shrug and shool their shoulders.

"Sunshine." He said my name. This is bad.

Then an Idea entered my mind.

I summon all the smile that I can muster and blurts out.

"Let's make a baby!!"

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

400K 15.9K 47
"Sir here is your card. I'll head to my room. Good night sir, Ms. Collins Have a wonderful night" He smiled at her and Jane replied to him with a bea...
9.8M 464K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
SimpleMinded Od KittenWoman99

Všeobecná beletria

561K 29.6K 43
"You can't do nothing for yourself?" She shakes her head while looking at her feet, "Look at me and answer me with your words." She slowly looks up...
150K 3.4K 22
As I leave, the cold British wind greets me. I zip up my sweater, and start walking home. Thanks to my parents, I don't have a car. "You're too irr...