A Letter To Myself

By amorelovers

With everything going on in Sarameas life, she struggles to keep going. But what happens after she forced to... More

00 • Hello/Characters
01 • Senior Year
02 • Numb
03 • Bad luck
04 • Blackmail
05 • Class
06 • Football
07 • Ice Cream
08 • Break up
09 • Books
10 • Lucky charm
12 • Costume
13 • Halloween
14 • Sick
15 • Rumor

11 • Ring

321 10 4
By amorelovers

Saturday, October 3rd

I suddenly woke up having the feeling that I was being watched.

When I opened my eyes turns out that feelings was true.

My eyes widened and I immediately slapped his face.  Letting out a little scream.

There stood a tall man with blue eyes, dyed hair, and many piercings looking no older than 25 rubbing the spot where I slapped him.

"What happened?" Aiden rushed in with his hair dripping wet. Did I forgot to mention shirtless too. Mans got some good ass abs.

I notice I was staring too long and looked away.

"Nothing she just looks awfully similar."

"That's Saramea."

"No way dude." He turns to look at Aiden.

This can't be the same Luke no way.

"No way you! You look like a whole different person."

He turns around and looks at the nearest mirror.

"Nah I think you're on drugs I look the same." He brushes his hands through his hair and started checking him out.

"She does have a point Luke, you've changed." Aiden puts on the shirt he was holding.

"Y'all were smoking." He turns back around.

Aiden scoffs.

So he lives with his cousin Luke. I wonder why not Maya.

"Hey Aiden I've been meaning to ask you." He looks at me.

"What happened to your sister Maya?" He looks a bit shocked.

Should I have never asked?

"She moved out of the state." He brushes his hair back with his hand.

I nodded.

"She got married to this manwhore I told her it's gonna last 5 years maxs." Luke spoke up and Aiden gave him a look.

"Aww man I didn't even get to tell her a proper goodbye." I frown.

"Well if she forgives Aiden maybe she'll come back." Luke rolls his eyes.

I raise my eyebrow at Luke's response and look at Aiden to see him glaring at him.

"Fuck off Luke." And he starts walking away.

"Will you guys shut the fuck up, people are trying to sleep." Miles said.

I turn around and see Miles is stretching. He looks around and a frown forms on his face.

I smile.

"If its that other girl you're worried about she's in the bathroom." Luke spoke up.

His eyes widen.

"No it wasn't, I'm just hungry."

"Sure." I wiggle my eyebrows at him and he throws a pillow at my face.

I throw the pillow back and stood up before he could get another throw.

Before I walk to the bathroom I stop and ask Luke if he had any spare toothbrushes. Luna asked the same question so he told me just to ask Luna where she found them.

As I'm walking to the restroom luna walks out.

After I finished brushing my teeth and doing my business, me and my tooth brushed walked out.

I notice Aidens door and knocked.

He opens it while Im knocking.

"Hi." I smile and lower my hand.

"What."

"Are you upset about what Luke said, I'm sure he didn't mean it."

"He's right." He looks down.

"Maybe, but I don't know the full story so I can't decide."

Aiden opened his mouth to say something but Luke passed by and says something.

"You guys look awkward just standing there." And he walked into his room two doors from Aidens.

"I swear that bitch gets on my nerves."

I laugh.

I hear Aidens stomach grumbling and I speak up.

"Do you wanna make pancakes for everyone?"

"I think we're out of flour."

"We can just use water and that premade powered." He looks at me like I just said something stupid.

Maybe I did, or he's just the dumbass.

"What?"

"Those taste disgusting."

"So if I didn't burn the other pancakes at my house you would've called my cooking nasty?"

"Yeah."

I scoff and roll my eyes.

"Let me put on some shoes and I'll we'll go to the store."

I nod and start walking away.

"You know you can come in." I turn around and look at him.

I really want to look at his room.

"Are you sure?"

He nods and I walk in.

When I walked in I looked around. Looking at this different awards and football helmets and 2 electric guitar hung up. His room was a dark grey and his bed was huge.

When I came in his room the first time to get blankets it was too dark to see anything. I just grabbed all the blankets on his bed and ran off.

And speaking of blankets the one I told him to take last night wasn't there.

He totally left it on me once I passed out.

I smile and sit on his bed.

"What are you smiling at." Aiden looks at me weirdly.

"Your ass." I smile even bigger.

"What?"

"Hurry I'm starving."

He rolls his eyes and looks for the shoes he wants.

His room smells just like him and his room gives off his type of vibe.

Scanning the room I notice he has a bathroom.

"Can I leave my toothbrush in your bathroom?"

"Go ahead." He says as he's putting on his shoe.

I nod and walk over to his bathroom.

Who knew this boy actually cleans.

I leave my tooth brush In the mirror cubby and walk out right away.

I see he has both shoes on.

"Ready?" He looks at me and I nod.

We walk out of his room together and around that time Luke was passing again and he stops in his tracks.

"Woah, that was quickie." He smirks and walks away.

It took me a moment to realize what he was talking about and once I realized my cheeks started heating up and I looked up at Aiden who still has that same kill me look.

"Luke sure still has those jokes huh." This is embarrassing.

Aiden looks at me and studies my face before he walks away and I follow behind him.

Just as we were about to leave I grab my wallet from my backpack and shoved it in one of the pockets in Aidens sweatpants.

I hope he knows I'm not giving these back.

"Hey luna tell the rest we are going out to get stuff to make breakfast."

She nods and I close the front door.

We walk up to Aidens car and he opens the door for me.

"Thank you kind sir." I sit down and he nods.

The drive to the market was short.

Aiden opens the door for me and I jump out of the car.

"Do you know what to get?"  I look at him.

He nods.

What's with him.

We walk in and I get the smell of the bakery making a face of delight.

Aiden starts lightly laughing.

I look at him. He has a pretty smile.

"What are you laughing at?" I grab a shopping cart.

"Your ass."

"Yeah yeah I know because my ass is juicy and thick."

"Complete oposite." He scoffs.

"I know you're jealous Aiden admit it." I lightly smack my butt as we walk to the baking aisle.

"Jealous of your flat bread ass?" We stop once we stand in front of the flour.

"Bread is good at least."

"I guess." And he picks a flour lightly dropping it in the shopping cart.

"What do you mean you guess?" My eyes widen what I realized what I said.

He looks at me with a smile.

"Stop." I put my hand in front of his face. "I didn't mean it that way, don't take it like that. Thanks."

"What's the matter tulip you're the only one thinking it that way." I roll my eyes and put my hands on the shopping cart and start pushing it with Aiden following me.

I roll the cart to the candy aisle.

"Isn't that a lot of candy?" He questions me.

"What are you talking about? It's only 6 packs plus I'll be the one paying for them." I continue pushing the cart.

I stop and so does aiden.

"What?" I turn around and look at him.

"Go in front of me, I don't know what you want." He's the one that has this mom attitude about him.

He looks at me and then starts walking I front of me.

We walk around and he puts things in the cart. He stops a couple times and I stop with him making sure to not hit him.

But the one time I wasn't paying attention I ran him over.

He turns around slowly and looks at me.

"What." I bite down my smile.

"You're an idiot." And he starts walking again.

I start laughing.

"Shut up."

"Im sorry I didn't know you stopped." He keeps walking and ignores me completely.

As we walk down the aisle I pay attention to him hand realizing he still has the ring on.

Or, maybe he forgot to take it off.

Either ways it makes me smile.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Ara <3
Editing
04/10/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 1.2K 31
PLEASE READ: MY BEST FRIEND'S A BOY. THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO THAT AND YOU WILL BE CONFUSED! Three years have gone by, Aiden is living a different life...
I love me By ErikLuv

Teen Fiction

901 115 32
Aiden has been trying to figure himself out his whole life. He just can't seem to find who he his. Throughout his life, he faces a lot of struggles...
507 2 30
A boy has moved to a new school changing his life and meeting someone amazing who is his comfort And best friend (girlfriend). Discovering a differen...
1.3M 23.5K 19
Taylor and Ty grew up together...they where both orphans with no-one to love them. When they where little Taylor got adopted and Ty ran away to live...