VSOO | One-Sided Love [Comple...

Da yourerin_

When Taehyung and Jisoo were forced to marry one another without love as a foundation. Well, she loves him bu... Altro

Chapter 1 - Her
Chapter 2 - Him
Chapter 3 - The Family (Part 1)
Chapter 4 - The Family (Part 2)
Chapter 5 - Friends
Chapter 6 - The Past (Part 1)
Chapter 7 - The Past (Part 2)
Chapter 8 - The Truth
Chapter 9 - It's Time?
Chapter 11 - Hurt
Chapter 12 - Forgotten
Chapter 13 - Broken Hearts
Chapter 14 - Everything Has Changed
Chapter 15 - Thoughts (Part 1)
Chapter 16 - Thoughts (Part 2)
Not an update (Survey)
Chapter 17 - A Glimpse of Hope
Chapter 18 - His Wife
Not an update
To continue with VSOOFF or not? - Survey
Chapter 19 - The Heart Won't Forget (Part 1)
Chapter 20 - The Heart Won't Forget (Part 2)
Chapter 21 - Letting go
Chapter 22 - Mending Hearts Part 1 (Taehyung)
Chapter 23- Mending Hearts Part 2 (Jisoo)
Not an update
Chapter 24 - Home
Chapter 25 - Now and Forever
Hi!

Chapter 10 - Alone With You

2.4K 135 13
Da yourerin_

WARNING: Slighty mature content!!! 

===========================================================================

Taehyung: "You like it here?" He asked.

Jisoo: She slightly shook her head. "I don't like it-" She paused. "Cause... I love it! I love this place, Tae!" She exclaimed with a wide smile. 

She was shaken at the view in front of her. It's beachside with the most beautiful and romantic scenery.

Hearing what she said instantly put a smile on his face. He watched her as she close her eyes to feel the fresh evening air. She remained quiet while listening to the waves. 

Taehyung's eyes were still fixed on her. It was nighttime, the stars were in the sky. The stars and moon were shining brightly above them. The wind blew into her face, making her hair fly along with the air.

Taehyung: "Beautiful." He whispered.

Taehyung and Jisoo are on vacation in the next couple of days. Taehyung decided to finally bring his wife to their private island. 

It's getting late, the couple are in the bedroom and are preparing to sleep. 

Jisoo: "Thanks for bringing me here, Tae." She said, showing a sweet smile.

Jisoo stood in front of Taehyung, who was sitting on the edge of the bed.

Taehyung: He was smiling. "I should have brought you here a long time ago, Ji. I'm excited to spend time with you in this beautiful place." He said, calmly.

He reached her face and tucked a curl behind her ear. The feel of Taehyung's touch made her shiver. It was so quiet, she could hear every breath he took.

Taehyung: "Let's enjoy every moment together, okay?" He said with his low tone while caressing her face.

His hand smoothed the length of her hair as he gazed into her eyes, his expression tender and full of longing. 

He stood up while still looking at her. His fingers trailed down her cheek to her lips, outlining the shape of her mouth. He bent down, his lips against her cheek, brushing it lightly. 

Shivers ran through her whole body, making her tremble. He brushed his mouth against the hollow of her temple and then traced the line of her jawbone.

For Jisoo, all that existed was Taehyung. The aching anticipation for his kiss was suddenly too much and she reached up and pulled his mouth to hers. 

He kissed her gently, carefully, but it wasn't gentleness she wanted, not when the time was fleeting. She knotted her fists in his shirt and pulled him closer. He groaned softly, low in his throat, and then his arms circled her.

She could feel his warmth burning through his clothes and hers. He fumbled as he pushed her heavy hair aside to kiss her ear. 

She trailed her nose across his jaw, inhaling the clean smell of the ocean, of him. He released a pent-up breath, the sound like music. Her pulse tapped a fast beat and her breath quickened with it. 

They seemed to share each breath, each heartbeat. It felt as if the universe disappeared and all that remained was the two of them, holding each other close.

Taehyung: "Tell me what you feel." He asked with his low and husky tone.

Jisoo: "I can't explain it." Her words were breathless. "Where you're kissing me... It's like starting a fire." She continued. Her eyes are looking straight at his.

Taehyung immediately lifted her up. He made her look at him and held her waist tightly.

Taehyung: "I'm about to do something... but tell me if I need to stop, okay?" He explained.

Jisoo circled her arms across his neck before nodding shyly. Taehyung carefully laid her on the bed. Their eyes were still locked on each other.

Taehyung: "You are mine." He said before kissing her roughly.

Jisoo opened her mouth which made him explore her with his tongue. After a while, Jisoo didn't know when and how her nightdress fell off of her body. Her bare skin felt so soft under his arms. In an instant, Taehyung is already naked. Her eyes grew bigger seeing his well-toned abs. Taehyung observed her stare.

Jisoo: "Make me yours. Don't hesitate at all. I'm all yours, only yours." She whispered.

Her words in that sultry voice made Taehyung mad.

Her silent pleas to move fast and his hard thrusts took them to another world. They moaned each other's name... repeatedly. 

At the beachside, under the stars and moonlight, they made love the whole night. They experience heaven while being on earth, where they became one physically. 

===========================================================================

This chapter is quiet short so we can focus on their moments together. Let's savor this moment before the big event. :)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

75.8K 3.5K 20
Taehyung"Don't ever try to escape or I will do something you can't even dream of." Highest rank in: #1 vsoo(25/5/21) #1 bts (26/5/21) #1 kim jisoo(26...
326K 16.6K 27
irene has always been the first in everything, whilst jisoo always comes in second after her. but what happens when kim taehyung comes into the pictu...
16.4K 798 21
(Completed) Jennie kim a girl who got into her dream university through scholarship Kim Taehyung a guy whose dad owns the university Two people one...
49.4K 1.9K 15
🏅Highest Rank Reached🏅 #1 taesoo #2 vsoo #4 jisoo 📜Short Story📜 "I wanted to be the best wife to you.." Jisoo "If you knew I was in love with her...