Stay Away 3 (sequel to Stay A...

By 123swaggy

"I love you baby girl. I don't deserve a perfect angel like you. Sinners don't deserve great things. But, som... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Trailer ❤❤
Chapter 5
IMPORTANT
Chapter 6
Welp
Chapter 7
Fuck
New video
Chapter 9
Follow me
Chapter 10
Add me
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Life and shit
Chapter 13
FAQ
Chapter 14
PLEASE READ THIS
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Previews
Damn
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Soon
Chapter 20
This tea bomb af ☕
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Welp
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Party Hard is published

Chapter 8

3.2K 134 24
By 123swaggy

Justin's POV:

I hear the sound of gunshots finally stop.

I kneel down and turn Connor face up.

I examine his gun wounds, seeing they're all gushing out blood from his torso.

His eyes pierce into mine, allowing me to see the agony he's in, with a hint of guilt.

I feel myself grow upset.

"Connor, you stupid fuck! Why would you jump in front of three bullets for me?!," I scream.

His eyes close a little, and I smack the shit outta him.

"Don't leave me, God dammit!!"

"Justin," I hear Za's voice call.

I look up.

He nods his head no.

"He has to fuckin' live!," I yell.

"I-I don't know man," Leo tells me, unable to look away from Connor's almost lifeless body.

* Flashback *

Connor and I look at Melissa cooking in the kitchen.

I feel a smile play at the corner of my lips.

Her silky hair, her flawless skin, her perfect body, her beautiful smile...

She's all I ever wanted.

"I've never seen you like this man," I hear Connor's voice say, snapping me out of my trance.

I jump a little and look down, rubbing my neck.

"Damn, she's got you wrapped around her finger. You should see the way she's got you blushing Biebz."

I chuckle at his remark.

"She's perfect Connor. She's all I ever wanted."

She glances over at me quickly and shoots me a smile before returning back to the dishes.

"Thinking about any kids?," he asks.

"Hell yes. I know we're only dating right now, but I'd fuckin' love to have kids with her."

He burst out in laughter.

"I remember when you used to be a fuckboy. You slept with four girls a week," he laughs.

"Hey, that was a dark phase of mine. After my mom died, I was torn to shreds. You saw how I was. Smoking cigs and weed, binge drinking, fuckin' all the time."

"Why'd you stop doing those things again?," he asks, raising his eyebrow.

"Because, something was telling me that someone was coming. That someone would save me from all that hurt and desperation I was feeling. Two weeks later, I see Melissa that night at the mall that me and you used to met up for gang shit all the time. And the rest is history."

He shakes his head.

"Love got you fucked up so bad. You're no longer badass Bieber."

I scoff.

"I'll always be badass Bieber," I laugh.

* End of flashback *

I hear him groan something.

"What?"

"I-I'm sorry," he chokes.

I feel the back of my eyes start to burn. My body begins to shake a little as I see his eyes begin to roll in my back of his head.

As much as Connor been a dick lately, I can't hate him.

This guy has been with me every step of the way.

I was thinking late night, and I fully understand the reason why he's been acting like a dick lately.

He's envious.

He's envious of the relationship I have with Melissa. He's envious of the how I bounced back up from my depression, he's envious that I seem to get everything I want.

When Logan died, it crushed him. He hasn't really exited his depression.

His relationship with Valerie is not as strong as me and Melissa's. Also, things may not go as planned, but in the end, I get what I want.

From his apology and the guilty look in his eyes, I know he truly is sorry.

Connor will always be a brother to me.

I feel a tear roll down my cheek.

I stare at his lifeless body, my heart aching.

The gang life has taken another one of my loved ones.

"Khalil," I hear Za's voice call once more.

I look up and see him standing in the doorway, staring at Connor's body.

His face is taken by shock and surprise.

"Damn," Chris groans.

This is fucked up.

He's treated me like shit the past few days, yet he jumped in front of three bullets for me.

And what does he get for it?

Death.

I stand up, staring at the ground.

My breathing harden as I ball my fists before feeling my muscles tense up.

I feel someone pat my shoulder.

"I'm sorry man," Leo's voice cracks with sympathy.

I have no reaction, I just continue to stare at the floor.

"Let's go. We're done here," I mumble.

I make my way out the building, feeling my blood boil inside my being.

My pace quickens as I see my car in the distance.

I get closer and closer, seeing my reflection in my car window.

I force my arm back with my fists balled, ramming it into one of my car windows.

The sound of glass shattering feels the silent night.

I take slow deep breaths, shaking my head.

"I'm such a fuck up!"

Cuts are present on my knuckles, but I ignore them.

The gang life is fucked.

-----------------------------------------------------

RIP Connor

Don't hate me or give me bullshit please :)

Next chap? 35+ votes and a few comments

~ Malikah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
403K 16.6K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
131K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC