Who knew a battle could lead...

By Jamie1816

those cups stole our souls and freed us. The rest? well... More

Her Dream
His Strength
His Weakness
The Meeting
Her Mission
Their Night
His Fear
His Mask
His Vision
His concern and Their teasing.
No Matter
What Happens
I Will Be Here
Through The Darkness
quick update!
Let's go darling!
the letters
conclusion of our world
Good morning.
update
Thank you for 500 reads!
his possession
Fun~
doubts
a nice night
Taking care of him
having fun
how odd.
worries
quick stop
a
1k reads announcement
aw
...
discussion of the sleazy and the collectors
blue
orange
day
night
worry
fight
aftermath
longing
dreams
his folks
Hideout
update.
hi everyone

That Night We Gt Drunk

38 0 0
By Jamie1816

The Man's POV:

Drinks huh? With the guys... I'm not a, social person but I need to get along with people at work.

I close my eyes. There's a dream that's bugging me. I'm aiming a gun at someone. It's a, person I love. I can't see them clearly because I'm crying. I don't want to shoot but... I get forced to do so everytime.

"Hey uh... Are you going for drinks?"

I look over. It's my friend. We're both interns. He's a really nice. But he has trouble reaching out to people when he needs help. Apparently because he has long hair like a girl, he caught some bad guy. They thought he was a girl and tried to do something bad. He beat the guy up. How? The story always changes.

He seems really excited today. "I'll even get ya' home if ya' want!"

I look at him. "Sounds good buddy!" I smile.

There's something in my uniform locker. It's a small paper with a red heart. I open it up. Probably a prank.

Roses are red

Violets are blue

I can't live without you

They dissapear

But I'm still here

I love you

I crumple it up. Its too sappy to be real. I head out with him by my side. It's a nice day out. Bright. It hurts my eyes. I get into his car and he drives us to the bar.

Just about the whole office was there. I don't remember much.

DRINK UP!

THERE'S PLENTY TO GO AROUND!

SING!

THE MUSIC RESOUNDS AGAIN!

SMILE!

HAVE A GREAT TIME.

A woman starts talking to me. It's all nonsense.

"SORRY

I'M A TERRIBLE PERSON"

"FORGIVE ME!

I ONLY HURT YOU"

"STAY AWAY!

BUT PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME"

I LOVE YOU SO PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME. I NEED YOU. I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU. LOVE ME. IT'LL BE OK.

A boy escorts the girl out. How boring. I see my friend leave. He's outside in between two buildings.

"You just had to be corrupt" a voice says before a bang takes things too far.
My body is stif. Boss is... Bleeding... Like bad. I rush over and try to help out. Something makes my head hurt. Something sudden and forceful.

I hear someone... They're crying...

It's cramped...

Suddenly with a THUD... It's no longer cramped

But everything turns to black

???' POV

I hold him in my arms. Idiot got drunk. I walk through the moonlit night, a wandering walk. The cold air isnt making him cold though. I feel bad for him. But that's only because I care about him. Despite my feelings I feel numb. Like I'm only doing this for the end result. This feels like a twisted experiment I'm conducting.

"Hey...if we meet again... Please forgive me. Everytime I interacted with you, I felt so very happy. But at the same time I got closer and closer to you... You never noticed. You were always there for me. That's why I'm doing this... I can't keep depending on you."

He stirrs a bit. How adorable.

"I told you to stay away from me. Idiot..." I set him down. I burst into tears. "why... Why didn't you stay away?! You knew what was wrong and yet..." My breathing is heavy "why did you stay. You knew I was dangerous. FORGIVE ME PLEASE... I'M SORRY..."

I hear footsteps. I pick him up and run. I hop onto a train and hide behind the boxes. Someone hears me. I hide him in a box then jump off the train. I run and run. My feet hurt. Forgive me. I'll return to get you. I promise.

[TIME SKIP]

They found you before I could get to you. However they said you were train hopping and got trapped. I heard people say the train we were on might keep you alive... But no guarantee. It's ok... It's ok... I didn't kill you right? You're still alive. Please...please don't remember me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 168 36
We stopped Checking for monsters Under our beds When we realized The monster Is in our heads
135K 3.2K 138
⚠️READ AT OWN RISK, THIS WAS ERITTEN WHEN I WAS 14 😭⚠️ NIGHTMARE || ❝ - I've gotta recognise the weapon in my mind - ❞ 【 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥...
28.3K 766 63
And I knew how you took your coffee And your favorite songs by heart I read all of your self-help books So you'd think that I was smart Stupid, emoti...
723 126 30
We were trying for so long to find normal that we forgot what it was. Forever we searched, we survived, we sacrificed, but in the end we had us. Us w...