✓ laundry boy | yang jungwon

Por sunminty

laundry boy, my first friend. and i didn't even know his name. - it's more than just laundry. - ✎ oc x jw ✎ a... Mais

•┈୨♡୧┈•
01: laundromat
02: questions
03: lavender
04: him again
05: loss
06: claimed stars
07: catch me?
08: friends for today
09: another universe
10: pick her up
11: hisano, run
12: spring snow
13: friend rule
14: babied
15: swim
16: beyond bridge
17: medicine
18: save me
19: promises
20: she's mine
21: angel
22: coins
23: his favourite
24: coincidence
25: good luck
26: bestfriend
27: cigarette
28: butterflies
29: sleepover
31: bubbles
32: shower
33: haircut
34: let go
35: warmth
36: i'm gonna die
37: necklaces
38: wishing & missing
39: journal
40: 212
41: knock
42: forever
43: is
44: up
45: to
46: you
47: page one
48: page two
49: page three
50: -laundry boy
00: xanasynantó
sequel! ☾

30: the two sheeps

2K 176 136
Por sunminty

"do you want to hear a story?"

he was taken aback, but he just nodded.

"sure." he replied softly.

"okay. once upon a time..." i began,

"there was a white sheep that was just born. unfortunately, he was born at a wrong time.

his family and friends were taken elsewhere by the farmers, and he was left behind because the farmer didn't know the sheep's mom had given birth."

jungwon adjusting his position to listen more, "so he's just all alone?" he asked.

i nodded with a pitiful frown, "yes, he was. and he was alone for a long time. he had to learn how to walk on his own, and when he was finally able to walk, he explored the outside world.

the farm they had was empty, the grass was dry and dead. so he left and traveled somewhere else in hopes of seeing his mom again.

after some time, he arrived to an open plain. the field was so beautiful and he could see the whole world from there. there were trees too.

the sunset was the most beautiful thing to look at from there. he was very happy.

and then, he heard a familiar noise..."

"it's the farmer, isn't it? he came back to get the sheep! is he going to get killed now?" jungwon asked out of the blue.

i just laughed at his comment, "we'll find out." i shrugged.

and so i continued, "the familiar voice sounded like his friends and family when he had just been born. but no, when he turned his head, he saw a small brown and fluffy sheep who was the same size as him.

the sheep was walking around like they were crying out for help, like they were calling for someone. so the white sheep slowly approached the brown sheep.

the brown sheep was a girl, she wasn't crying... those cries were just her attempt of singing."

jungwon laughed, "she must have a terrible singing voice then."

"probably." i chuckled as well. "the brown sheep noticed him and greeted him. she said hello, and he said hello back.

she asked him, "are you alone?"

the white sheep said yes, and she said she was alone too. but not literally.

he explained how he was left behind, abandoned. he said he's been travelling all by himself this whole time.

she felt bad that the white sheep was all alone, while she had a home to go to. so, she came up with an idea.

she said, "let's meet here everyday at the same time so then you don't have to be lonely anymore."

to her luck, he agreed.

and so, that's how their day's went. they would play and play until the sun would set. that's when they'd return to their own homes. the white sheep would go back to his empty barn, and the brown sheep would go to her family.

until one day, the white sheep stopped going to the field. that's because on that same day, he was walking home when there was suddenly another sheep that appeared in front of him. it was a sheep from his family.

that sheep was older, they said that they returned and they came back to take care of him properly.

so that's what happened.

the white sheep came back to the field one last time to tell the brown sheep what had happened. the white sheep was so happy while talking about it.

but even so, the brown sheep felt a little sad. she was happy he returned to his family, but she continued to feel loneliness after he decided to stop coming to the field."

jungwon sneered, "so he just left her? i don't really like this story anymore..."

"let me finish." i said, "even though she felt lonely, she reminisced the old memories of the white sheep.

she grew old and so did he. they grew apart. she didn't even go to the field after he left.

they were once two lonely sheep. the brown sheep never seemed like she was alone, but,

with her family, she felt very alone...

and the white sheep cured that. she never felt lonely with the white sheep.

but, the white sheep found his family again. he lived happily again without the brown sheep.

she thought he'd forgotten her. forgotten the times they played together.

that was until she decided to go to the field after so long. the last time she's been there was after he left.

and that's when she saw a white sheep. much bigger than she remembered.

"it's you again." the brown sheep smiled.

the white sheep nodded happily and approached the brown sheep once again.

apparently, he remembered her. after he was with his family, he went to the field from time to time to see her again. but she had given up on him because she thought they'd never meet again.

but there they were. reunited once again.

you could say that the white sheep reciprocated the things she did for him when he was younger,

because this time, it was the brown sheep who didn't have to feel so alone anymore."

.

by now, hisano was tired from talking so much.

he smiled, "that was good." he mumbled, looking at her with glistening eyes.

she felt proud. she then stood up and pulled the blanket over him, tucking him in like a child.

he stared at her as she did her thing. she patted the blanket down and sat down again. this time, her hand reached for his forehead.

she pushed away the hair from his face and leaned in to kiss his bare forehead.

his eyes widened, soon enough, he was blushing.

the girl hesitated to get the words out of her mouth. before, she wouldn't be so embarrassed about this. i guess she changed after a short amount of time.

jungwon was still taken aback by the kiss, he finally exhaled and was ready to speak.

"hisano, i think i love you." he said.

now it was her turn to be taken aback. he beat her to it. she was going to say it too, in a simpler way of course.

"i... i love you too." she finally replied before she stood up. she turned off the lamp quickly and went to her side of the bed. she faced the opposite direction to hide her face.

she was panicking on the inside, it felt weird. her stomach was going to explode from the amount of butterflies.

she finally got to calm herself down. but then she heard jungwon shifting through the blankets and moving pillows. she was too nervous to turn around so she just ignored it.

just then, she felt an arm wrap around her body from behind. he threw his leg over as well and hugged her with his whole being.

"if you're the brown sheep, then you'll never be lonely again. because i'm here."

i kinda liked this chapter ngl

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
111K 4.3K 33
𝗘𝗻- 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 #𝟭 ↳ ❝ [ 𝙉𝙤 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣, 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮 ? ] ❞ ╰┈➤When Aecha's nephew was targeted by bullies...
441K 24.1K 38
"𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝘁, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗱." --- 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗨 ☺︎
364K 11K 90
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...