An Arranged Marriage (The Hob...

By MrsLegolasMalfoy

Amara is the youngest child of Elrond and Celebrian. After her mothers departure nothing is the same in Riven... More

An Arranged Marriage
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Authors note!
Chapter 12
Author's note
Author's Note
Amara
Sneak Peek #1
Authors Note:)
Sneak Peek #2
Sneak Peek #3
Author's Note
Sneak Peek #4
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Auditions! MUST READ!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Authors Note
LEGOLAS STORY
Wattys 2016
Amara and Legolas
New Profile
New Story!
ALL TOO WELL
MrsLegolas2

Chapter 28

11.4K 388 192
By MrsLegolasMalfoy

"What?" Thorin asked.

"I'll go with you." I said again.

He sighed.

"I cannot ask you to do that." He said.

"I'm not letting you ask, I'm offering." I said.

He sighed again.

"She could be some help up there. She is small and fast." Dain said.

"Alright." Thorin whispered.

We hopped on to this strange animal. I sat behind Thorin.

"I'm going to kill that piece of filth." He said.

Fili, Kili, and Dwalin all go on an animal and we made our way to the North.

"Lead on!" Dwalin yelled.

'We may yet survive this.' I thought.

When we finally got to the top of the hill, we jumped off the animals and killed the orcs.

I suddenly got a bad feeling in my stomach, but I ignored it.

*Legolas POV*

We quickly rushed into Dale. It was on fire and there were many orcs and trolls, along with men, dwarves, and elves.

I needed to find Amara. I hope she is okay. I saw Gandalf, thankfully.

"Gandalf!" I yelled to him.

"Legolas Greenleaf." He said and rushed over to me.

I jumped off the horse and walked towards him.

"There is a second army. Bolg leads a force of Gundabad orcs. They are almost upon us." I said.

"Gundabad? This was their plan all along. Azog engages our forces and Bolg sweeps in from the North." Gandalf said.

"The North?" A hobbit asked.

He turned around before looking back at us.

"Where is the North exactly?" He asked.

"Ravenhill." Gandalf said.

Horror struck the Hobbits face.

"Ravenhill? Thorin is up there. Along with Amara, Fili, Kili, and Dwalin." He said.

Amara?

My heart raced. No she couldn't be up there.

"Amara?" I asked the hobbit.

"Yes, yes. She is up there. I saw her." He said.

Tauriel looked at Ravenhill and so did I. I needed to get up there.

*Amara's POV*

We killed the remaining orcs. I looked at Kili. He walked over to me.

"I am so sorry." He said.

I was a little confused until I remembered all the things he said to me, yesterday.

"I was angry and I still am, but I love you. So it doesn't matter." He whispered.

"It's fine. I think we both need to do some talking. After this is all over." I said.

"And we will." Kili agreed.

I smiled. He placed a kiss on my forehead before moving away from me.

"I still love Le-"

Before I could finish he cut me off.

"I know, that kiss wasn't to be romantic or anything. Just a Tolkien of how much I love you and want you to be happy."

"Thank you, Kili." I said.

Thorin, Fili, and Dwalin caught over to us.

We looked all around. There wasn't any sign of Azog, or his little minions.

"Where are they?" Kili asked.

"They are hiding." I guessed.

"It looks empty." Fili said.

"I think Azog has fled." Kili said.

I shook my head.

"I don't think so." Thorin said.

"Fili take your brother and Amara, scout out the towers. Keep low and out of sight. If you see something report back. Do not engage. Do you understand?"

We all nodded.

"We've got company." Dwalin said.

I then heard goblins coming towards us.

"Goblin mercenaries. No more than a hundred."

"We'll take care of them. Go!" Thorin said and we ran off.

We crouched behind a rock, mist was covering the lake. It was frozen solid. We slipped across it. Thankfully without being seen by anything. Then we made our way into the small caves and began to look around.

*Tauriel's POV*

The snow was carefully falling. Huge snowflakes.

Amara was up there. Along with three other dwarves. They couldn't kill an entire army by themselves.

I knew we needed to get up there.

If anything happened to Amara, Legolas would be heartbroken forever. I don't think he could ever love again if something happened to her.

I have to help him save her. Thranduil then showed up.

"Where is my son?" Thranduil asked.

I could tell he was very angry.

Before I could say anything. Feren showed up.

"Recall your company." Thranduil said.

Feren blew a horn. Signalling the Elves to come.

"My lord, dispatch your force to Ravenhill. The Dwarves are about to be overrun. Thorin must be warned." Gandalf said, rushing over to Thranduil.

"By all means, warn him. I have spent enough Elvish blood in defense of this accursed land. No more." Thranduil said and began to walk away.

I quickly ran after him.

"Thranduil?" Gandalf said.

I ran. No he was not going to leave. I wondered if he even knew Amara is up there with them.

I jumped up on a building and jumped down. Landing on the other side. I stood in front of the way out of Dale.

Thranduil saw me.

"You will go no further. You will not turn away. Not this time." I said.

"Get out of my way." Thranduil said.

"The Dwarves will be slaughtered." I said.

"Yes they will die. Today, tomorrow, one year hence, hundred years from now. What does it matter? They are mortal." He said.

"Lady Amara is up there with them. She is not mortal. She is one of us."

I quickly pulled out a my bow and arrow and aimed it at him.

"You think your life is worth more theirs, when there is no love in it? There is no love in you." I said.

He quickly took out his sword, slicing my bow in half. It dropped from my hands.

"What do you know of love? Nothing." Thranduil said and held his sword at my throat.

"What you feel for my son is not real." He said and I couldn't hold my tears back.

I was risking all of this, my life, included, so that I could see Legolas happy. See him happy with the girl he loves. Amara.

"You think it is love? Are you ready to die for it?" Thranduil asked.

Legolas appeared.

He put his sword on top of Thranduil's moving it away from my throat. I breathed a sigh of relief and quickly wiped my tears away.

"If you harm her, you will have to kill me." Legolas said.

Thranduil's face dropped. Sadness. I could tell.

"I am going. Will you come with?" He asked.

I nodded and we made our way to Ravenhill.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 6.2K 52
People say that death is not the end. For Evelyn, it's not. After battling cancer for almost four years, death is something that this nineteen year o...
12.5K 354 24
*Updated all chapters and changed the storyline a bit on 26-02-24 so if you're confused I do recommend rereading the previous chapters* Amdiriel was...
27.1K 522 17
you where Grand-Daughter to Galadriel and Celeborn, and Niece to Elrond. your father was never mentioned to you when you where young but father was...
57.8K 1.3K 12
Elariniel is Arwen's younger sister. She is a curious Elf who wants to see the world and join a great journey, that allows her to defeat evil and sav...