Outer Banks imagines: JJ Mayb...

By midcarolina

JJ imagines :) More

New
New Part 2
The Marina
Pretend
Just a Friend
Cold
Yale
Surf Dates
Make Daddy Proud
Make Daddy Proud Pt. 2
Make Daddy Proud Pt 3
Boring
Boring Pt 2
Boring Pt 3
N(ice)
Attention
Gameday
quick note
Twin
Wild
Reputation
author's note: been a minute
Snitch
Tattletale
Fixed
Hurt
requests
Need Your Attenion
Silent Treatment
Diver Down
Fake
Senior Prank
Cheater
Loyal

Yours

2.6K 49 1
By midcarolina

this is another request! i took a few creative liberties, but i can def write another one if the requester had something else in mind, and of course i won't be offended too btw!! i hope everyone enjoys!

It was no secret that JJ was, perhaps, the most wanted boy in the Outer Banks. Girls swooned over him, hoping to get a chance with him, and it was almost never subtle.

JJ didn't care. All he cared about was her.

His girl, his (Y/N). 

How could he want anything more? She was perfect, to him, to the pogues, to everyone. It didn't matter that you thought you had so many imperfections, that was actually what drew JJ towards you. Your personality, your unwillingness to bow down to him due to the fact that he was known to be the biggest flirt on the island, how you had all these little things about yourself that he just couldn't help but love.

You, unfortunately, did not see your imperfections as things to love, so when there were other girls around him, you got extremely insecure and nervous.

That's what happened that night.

John B and the group had planned to have a big party on the beach, and you and JJ had spent the day zipping around town to get supplies necessary for the event.

The party had started about an hour ago, and you were having a lot of fun, just enjoying being a stupid teenager. You had been having a lot of fun with your cousin, Kiara, and were suddenly pulled away from enjoying yourself when a girl whispered in your ear to quote; 'check your man.'

You snapped your head up, scanning the shoreline for the blonde boy. You finally found him, and he was talking to some girl.

You weren't the angry jealous type, you were the nervous jealous type. And it showed. A lot.

The girl was undeniably gorgeous. Long, honey colored hair, had a fit, tanned body, and it felt like she was everything you weren't. You became very self conscious, looking down at the old t-shirt you were wearing that was JJ's, sandals, and a pair of faded jean shorts. Her, on the other hand, was clad in a tight crop top, shorts that were barely covering her butt, and a pair of sneakers.

You felt like your heart was being crushed into a million little pieces.

JJ POV

Some touron wouldn't stop talking to me, I knew she wanted to go back to her hotel, based on the way she was arching her body towards me and twirling her hair with her finger. I tried to let her down easy, as I know (Y/N) wouldn't want me to be rude, which is what I would've been before we started dating. She really makes me a better person, and I know she wouldn't want me to hurt this girl's feelings too bad.

"...what do you think?"

The touron's voice snapped me out of thinking of my lovely girlfriend. "Sorry, what?"

"Do you wanna come back to my hotel?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, you got the wrong idea. I have a girlfriend I love very much, and I just didn't want to hurt your feelings."

"Seriously?" she snapped, putting her hands on her hips.

I started to get more irritated. "Yeah, seriously. Go try again somewhere else," I said, turning around and walking away from her to go find (Y/N).

YOUR POV

You walked back to the chateau, wanting to get somewhere so you didn't throw up. This usually happened when something really stressed you out, you hated it and the rest of the pogues knew it, so they usually left you alone when that happened, per your request. You begged Kie not to tell JJ that you were feeling sick. Once you got inside, you sat on the couch and put your head in your hands, and started to have self-doubt about why JJ would pick you. He could have any girl he wanted, but he chose you, and for what? You felt that you weren't particularly beautiful, you weren't wild and crazy like him, and you just felt like you didn't deserve JJ.

You got up, and walked to the cabinet, pulling out a bottle of vodka you knew John B had no idea about.

That was one of your flaws, you drank heavily whenever you felt insecure. Your poured yourself a shot, gulping it down without a second thought. You poured another, and another, and another, until you decided that getting wasted alone just made you feel worse.

You chugged a bottle of water, walking to the bathroom to clear your mind. You felt like your emotions had just been all over the place, and that you just wanted everything to stop. You looked up at yourself in the mirror, hands resting on the sink. Your pupils were dilated slightly, your hair was messy, and you looked a little rough. You splashed water on your face, and brushed through your hair, trying to make yourself look more presentable. You wanted to go find JJ, see if he had told off that girl, but you decided not to. You walked back to the beach, looking for Kie. You looked, and your heart immediately dropped.

Another girl was talking with JJ.

At this point, you were tired of being upset, and just wanted to have some fun, so you kept walking to Kiara.

"Kiara?" you asked. She turned around, smiling at you. "Can you accompany me to get a drink?"

She nodded, walking with you to go get something else to drink. She offered you a beer, but you declined, grabbing a red solo cup and filling it halfway with rum. "Woah, what are you doing?" she said, noticing how much of your cup was liquor.

You poured some coke into the cup. "I'm doing what I should have been doing all night. Getting wasted with my friends."

You walked off with Kiara, and then eventually lost her, knowing she'd cut you off if she knew how much you planned to drink tonight. You finished the last of your mixed drink, and made your way over to John B, mixing yourself another drink as you did, this one stronger than the last.

You eventually got within earshot, and you smiled, shouting to him. "JOMBIEEEE!"

Hu turned, flashing a smile your way. You smiled back, raising your cup and drinking it all in one swig. "Shots?"

"Yeah, shots!" John B yelled, pouring you a shot and himself one. You two did them in sync, you finishing yours before he did his. You laughed as he high-fived you, and you continued doing shots until you were struggling to stand on your own two feet. You kept drinking well after all the tourons had left the beach, and went back to the chateau to keep drinking after it seemed like the crowd was mostly gone. You hadn't forgotten, however, how your boyfriend seemed to be talking to every girl besides you.

Maybe it was the alcohol. Maybe it was because you had reached your limit. Maybe it was both. But either way, you had had enough, and wanted to yell and scream at JJ for not paying any attention to you while you were at the party.

Strangely, you also wanted to curl up next to him and have his whisper sweet nothings in your ear about how much he loved you.

You were interrupted from doing what felt like your 30th shot when JJ came through the door. He immediately ran to you, taking the shot glass from your fingers and stopping you from doing the shot.

"JJ whyyyyy?" you whined, reaching to take the shot back from him.

"How much have you had to drink?" he questioned.

You laughed a bit, putting your index finger and thumb near each other to imitate a little bit. "Just a teeeeeeeeeeny bit!"

"I've never seen you like this, what happened? You usually never drink like this! What were you thinking?"

You huffed, getting annoyed that all of a sudden now JJ seemed to care what you were doing, when he didn't seem to care at all at the kegger. "What do YOU care?"

JJ's brows furrowed, confusion on his face. "What?"

"I said," you took a second to compose yourself and stop slurring your words ever so slightly, "What do you care, JJ!"

He was taken aback, he had never seen you act like this. "Honey, what's wrong? What's going on?"

You had started to cry, drunken tears falling down your flushed cheeks. "I don't know, maybe just that it seems like you're more interested in tourons than you are in me! Why do you even like me, anyways! I don't have a perfect body, I don't have beautifully natural hair that is silky soft, I am below average! What does the most wanted boy in the Outer Banks want to do with ME?" you shouted, your crying becoming louder and sitting down on the couch, putting your face in your hands. "Why me, JJ? You can have anyone you want, and you chose me. Why?"

JJ's features softened. You were worried that he deserved better than you. "Because I don't want anyone else. You are all I want, all of you. I'm yours and nobody else's."

Your angry crying had gone to crying over how sweet JJ was. "You promise?"

He gave you a gentle kiss on your lips. "I promise, I promise you I am always yours."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 83 8
Just what the title says :)
1.6K 10 21
"enemies" to lovers
16.5K 139 18
jj maybank imagines!! (these have nothing to do with the actual plot of obx and each chapter is a new story so none of them go together unless i writ...
396K 2.9K 14
these are all mine, i wrote all of them on tumblr and decided to bring them here. hope you enjoy