Not Another Mummy (Shidge)

By VoltronMoon

It's kinda another Mummy (1999) Au but I'm changing up the storyline a little. It's going to have the basics... More

A Promise..
Death Is Not the End..
Awoken Curse..
Clues..
A Puzzle Box..
An Awaiting Adventure..
A Kiss For His Life..
One Rather Good Looking Map..
Hate 'n Love..
He Is the Map..
River..
Tempting..
A Bet well Won..
Diary..
Sah-Netjer..
The legs of Anubis..
An Dropped In Sarcophagus..
Mistakes were Made..
One Juicy Mummy..
A Huge "Told You So"..
Answers..
Truth..
"We"..
A Toast..
An unwelcomed Guest..
Chosen Sacrifice..
Locked Up..
A Sandy Kiss..
We'll Meet Again..
A Fallen Comrade..
Sacrifice Truth..
Her Awaited Hero..
Awaited Kiss..
Happy Ever After..
Sequel..

A Gained Friendship..

17 1 7
By VoltronMoon

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

***********************************

The men race around a corner only to find .. More mummies.

"This whole place is comin, alive!" Matthew yelled out in fright as they all come to a sliding stop and make their way down another passageway.   

"Don't go sounding like a bloody American" Lance scolds back as he sprints straight past completely terrified. 

 They race around another corner. More mummies. Onward they come. Methodical. Relentless. Boxing in our heroes. Shiro and Keith both keep firing as they go. But Keith finally goes empty. 

"I'm out" Keith annouances with a panicked look as he throws the machine-gun down.

Shiro takes over at the back of the group, both guns in hand as he stole them back from the Holt/McClain couple and shoots away once more. Keith being shoved Shiro bag and helping to reload when needed.

But luck is on their side as they all race into  Horus's chamber. The lower half of the giant statue of Horus stands in the middle of the chamber, looking as proud as ever. 

"There he is!" Lance excitedly calls out, bouncing on the spot a little as he pointes to the statue in the centre of the chamber. 

They all waste no time and runs straight up to the base of the statue. Glad to see him and knowing they still held a fighting chance. 

"Hello Horus old boy" Matthew greeted with a chief kiss and never been more happy to see one of his sister beloved statues in person. 

Shiro looks back at the mummies coming down the passageway. He reaches into his gunny-sack and pulls out a stick of dynamite. He knew it won't stop them for long but it'd buy them the time to open Horus secret department up and grab the book. But Keith taps him on the shoulder and stops him for a moment. 

"Allow me" Keith asks with a pilot nod and drops Shiro bag on t he ground before holding his hand out for the dynamite. 

Shiro, knowing he's formed a truce with the man,  hands him the dynamite and a match. Showing good will and trust as he finally accepts that Keith isn't so bad in the end. He turns to look at the statue to find both Lance and Matthew already desperately clawing towards the bottom of the stature to open the department. 

Keith smirks and holds a menacing shine to his eyes before reaching  forward and strikes the match off Shiro's stubbly face. Shiro yelps just like Keith did last time and the two suddenly have a glaring match. 

"Will you both knock it off and helps us!" Matthew snaps back like a disapproving mother making the two jump a little. 

Keith lights the dynamite and throws it down the passageway without much warning.  They all hit the deck rather quickly. The dynamite explodes in the passageway and rips apart the creatures. Thankfully the passageway didn't cave in and left them trapped but it also meant the creatures could still come along and corner them later on. 

Lance, Shiro and Matt redouble their efforts, pulling harder on the seam. The compartment starts to loosen. About to give when Shiro and Lance share an uneasy look. 

"The last time this happened, salt acid sprayed out, remember?" Lance reminded the bulkier man beside him. 

"And a deadly curse" Shiro weakly added and the two males gulped while Matt paled on the end. 

They kept going and shuffling the department about. The lid just barely sticking on when they all froze up after hearing low groans and moans echoing from the passageway. Lance and Matt quickly trying to dig their nails in and rip the lid off in hopes to grab the book and go still. But Shiro knew they were cornered all over again. 

"Damn, these guys just don't quit, do they?" Shiro hissed out as he glanced towards his bag, knowing he was getting low on ammo for his handguns and he'd soon run out of all his ammo for anything else with the amount of mummies that kept coming. 

Keith stared down towards their only way out before scooping down at Shiro bag. Pulling out with of his short barrel shotguns and shoving extra ammo into his pockets. Shoving a stick of dynamite along with it as well. 

"Keep digging" Keith simply ordered the three before walking into the passageway to buy them extra time. 

Just two minutes later and the three were cheering as they got the hidden department lid off. Yanking out the wrapped up book and laying it on the sand. Lance unwrapped it like a Christmas gift while Matthew carefully ran his fingers along the front cover. 

"The Book of Amun-Ra" Matthew breathed out in aw as he never thought he'd see it with his own eyes let along touch it. 

"It really is made out of gold" Shiro blurted out like idiot. 

Keith runs out of bullets for the shotgun and looks over his shoulder towards the three that had came for the sole reason of saving Katie while he was sent to only kill the creature. Frowning as he glanced back to passageway, hearing more mummies moan and groan as they head towards the chamber. 

"Save the girl. Kill the Creature. And buy me a drink when this is all over" Keith ordered out, almost demanding Shiro to both save Katie and kill Lotor for good. 

Shiro snapped his head in surprise before meeting with Keith gaze, he knew such a gaze. He use to wear it often enough as a soldier. Sharing a respectful nod before watching as Keith unsheathed his sword and ran into the passageway. 

It was in that moment that Shiro swallowed his pride and accepted Keith as a true and rare friend. 

"What are you waiting for? Get out! Get out!" Keith screamed out as he ran deeper and deeper through the passageway. 

He held the dynamite in one hand and lit the match with his other, scraping it against the wall. Throwing it behind him and causing a collapse in the passageway, trapping Shiro and the other's inside the chamber. 

Shiro grabbed another stick of dynamite, lighting it quickly and throwing it towards a corner in the chamber. Lance yanking Matt towards cover, the golden book in the oldest Holt's arms. Shiro soon jumped for cover with them just as the dynamite blew up and created them a new exit to follow. 

With Katie..

Katie hopelessly struggled to free herself as she was left chained tight to the top of the altar. Time she had woken up Lotor  Priest mummies were already surrounding the altar.  Katie is completely horrified as the hideous mummies kneel down and begin to chant. The chanting that sounds even more horrific due to the lack of tongues, jaws and mouths in the room.

She takes a shaky breath and glances down at added weight to her stomach. Silently screaming as she's left staring down at a huge, and dirty rat happily laying on her. Shivering out how gross and disgusted she felt, she flung her body to the side and threw the body to the body laid next to her.

Her eyes grow wife in horror and terror at the sight of Allura mummification-ed body resting peacefully beside her. The rat happily jumping on the deceased body before hurrying away as Lotor starts walking towards the Alta with the Book of the Dead in his hands. 

His hand reaches out and lovingly caresses Allura's decayed cheek.

"Oh, hurry up Takashi" Katie thought to herself as she grimaced over the affection Lotor was showing his dead girlfriend. 

She rattled her chains that tightly clasped around both her wrists and ankles, forcing her down on the alter and helpless against Lotor plans for her. She kept rattling them even as Lotor seemed fed up over the sound. 

She knew it was a long shot but she hoped if she wiggled and pulled enough that maybe the old rusted chains would give in and she'd free herself. She purposely ignored how dead her right leg had became and stayed trying to break herself free. 

Lotor begins to read from The Book Of The Dead.

And soon a  large swirling hole starts to open in the detritus bog. Katie's eyes widen in amazement and horror.

Watching as the tar, ghosty black shadow rises from it's pool and floats straight towardsd her. Covering over her like a blanket and taking in her body before floating towards Allura body and finally sinking into her completley. 

"T-Takashi! If I die before you kiss me than I'm going to kill you. I mean it! I'll do it! I'll make you face a date worse than I am" Katie screamed out at the top of her lungs and completley terrrifed over how close to her death was getting now. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286 43 13
!Discontinued! This is based on one of my oneshots called "I'll Be Good" I've just changed it from Kidge to Plance and hopefully make a new story fro...
1.2K 77 35
It's going to be an Resident Evil Au but with my twist over what happens in the second film and onwards. It's mostly based or mostly starts based on...
643K 10.9K 60
~ a series of Voltron one shots ~ various characters x reader ~ featuring Shiro, Lance, Keith, Pidge, Hunk, Allura and Lotor ~ both modern au's and...
343 2 24
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters of Voltron or any videos I might use. Warning: Discontinued